Jacen Solo v Storm

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chaos Prime

In a random encounter who takes this epic battle?
Fight to the Death or KO.Both fighters start 500 yards apart.
Jacen Solo? or Storm? Solo has his Lightsaber for this encounter..

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By rbysjti

Storm is faster and has faster attacks than Jacen.

Storm will win here.

angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By angryvigilante

No Solo will be faster then storm. Solo wins

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Solo wins in a matter of seconds

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Silver2467

As Caedus or Jacen, Solo wins. 

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fire Star
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Solo wins in a matter of seconds "
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rbysjti
@angryvigilante said:
" No Solo will be faster then storm. Solo wins "
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Solo wins in a matter of seconds "
@Silver2467 said:
" As Caedus or Jacen, Solo wins.  "
@Fire Star said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
"

Please prove that Jacen is faster please.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Silver2467
@rbysjti said:
" @angryvigilante said:
@Son_of_Magnus said:
@Silver2467 said:
@Fire Star said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
"
  Please prove that Jacen is faster please. "
He knew Force Speed and accomplished Oneness. Storm has no superhuman speed. 
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@rbysjti: The Force makes you boosts your stats dramatically give me one way Storm has a single defense against The Force? Especially a powerhouse like Jacen
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @rbysjti: The Force makes you boosts your stats dramatically give me one way Storm has a single defense against The Force? Especially a powerhouse like Jacen "

The force is like magic.  The effects that Jacen has been able to create through its usage pwns the hell out of Ororo.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Silver2467
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @rbysjti: The Force makes you boosts your stats dramatically give me one way Storm has a single defense against The Force? Especially a powerhouse like Jacen "
It does not automatically increase physical attributes though. You have to use specific powers like Valor, Rage, Speed, Jump, or something of the like to do so. It does not happen involuntarily, but it can be used to do so. I agree with you. I just wanted to clarify. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@rbysjti said:
" @angryvigilante said:
@Son_of_Magnus said:
@Silver2467 said:
@Fire Star said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
"
He was capable of matching Luke when they dueled.

Luke can go faster than 400x human speed.

He can also drain the life force from her, hit her with Lightning (Force Lightning. She couldn't control that), crush her windpipe, throw his Lightsaber at her, etc.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Silver2467
@JediXMan said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @angryvigilante said:
@Son_of_Magnus said:
@Silver2467 said:
@Fire Star said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
"
He was capable of matching Luke when they dueled.  Luke can go faster than 400x human speed.  He can also drain the life force from her, hit her with Lightning (Force Lightning. She couldn't control that), crush her windpipe, throw his Lightsaber at her, etc. "
Technically, if I am remembering correctly, Luke did eventually win. All the same, it is a testament to him, as Luke was able to fight Dark Empire Sidious. Also, Luke's potency in Force Speed is not necessarily equal to Caedus'. But I agree. Caedus could not of course defeat Luke, but he could give him a good fight. Caedus was a beast. He could disintegrate people. Storm doesn't stand a chance. 
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By rbysjti
@Son_of_Magnus said:

@JediXMan said:

" @rbysjti said:

" @angryvigilante said:
@Son_of_Magnus said:
@Silver2467 said:
@Fire Star said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
"
He was capable of matching Luke when they dueled.  Luke can go faster than 400x human speed.  He can also drain the life force from her, hit her with Lightning (Force Lightning. She couldn't control that), crush her windpipe, throw his Lightsaber at her, etc. "

It doesn't sound like he's faster than lightning to me still.  
And Storm powers works right away.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Silver2467
@rbysjti said: 
   It doesn't sound like he's faster than lightning to me still.   And Storm powers works right away.  "
No, they don't. You are not even knowledgeable on the character you are trolling for, and that's sad. Although, I suppose if you were knowledgeable on Storm, you would not troll for her so much. Regardless, Storm has to think to use her powers. Force Speed allows the user to move, react, perceive, and think faster. Caedus's thought speed > Storm's thought speed. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@rbysjti said:

" It doesn't sound like he's faster than lightning to me still.   And Storm powers works right away.  "

Um... he's capable of catching Force lightning with his Lightsaber and I think he might have done the same with his own hand. Force Lighting > normal lightning.

Don't forget: Jacen has precognition. That's something worth mentioning.

@Silver2467 said:

" @rbysjti said: 

It doesn't sound like he's faster than lightning to me still.   And Storm powers works right away.  "
No, they don't. You are not even knowledgeable on the character you are trolling for, and that's sad. Although, I suppose if you were knowledgeable on Storm, you would not troll for her so much.  "
O_O Holy crap. I think you're the first person with the guts to say that! I applaud you, good sir! 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Silver2467
@JediXMan said:
" @rbysjti said:

" It doesn't sound like he's faster than lightning to me still.   And Storm powers works right away.  "

Um... he's capable of catching Force lightning with his Lightsaber and I think he might have done the same with his own hand. Force Lighting > normal lightning.

Don't forget: Jacen has precognition. That's something worth mentioning.  
Another good point.  

@Silver2467 said:

" @rbysjti said: 

No, they don't. You are not even knowledgeable on the character you are trolling for, and that's sad. Although, I suppose if you were knowledgeable on Storm, you would not troll for her so much.  "
O_O Holy crap. I think you're the first person with the guts to say that! I applaud you, good sir!  "
Thanks. 
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WARLOCK2792

The force should and does make Jedi and Sith superhumanly fast.  Their thoughts, movements, etc. are all boosted by the force.  Ororo's powers work just like a telepaths, in that she thinks and it happens.  I've seen enough of her feats to know for a fact that she loses this fight.  To win, she would require tools that she has yet to tap into, and even then, it's very likely that it wouldn't be enough.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Silver2467
@White Mage said:
" The force should and does make Jedi and Sith superhumanly fast.  Their thoughts, movements, etc. are all boosted by the force.  Ororo's powers work just like a telepaths, in that she thinks and it happens.  I've seen enough of her feats to know for a fact that she loses this fight.  To win, she would require tools that she has yet to tap into, and even then, it's very likely that it wouldn't be enough. "
Again, you have to use specific powers, such as Speed, to increase physical attributes. You are correct that the Force can boost physical power, but it has to be used. I am not making a case for Storm. In fact, I have said that Force Speed would be a key factor, but it does not increase a users physicality involuntarily or automatically. That's my only point. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Silver2467: 

I think that, sometimes, Jedi and Sith alike automatically have slightly heightened "stats" at all times. Now they might not have 400x speed, but they still have heightened durability and reflexes.

@Silver2467 said:
" Technically, if I am remembering correctly, Luke did eventually win. All the same, it is a testament to him, as Luke was able to fight Dark Empire Sidious. Also, Luke's potency in Force Speed is not necessarily equal to Caedus'. But I agree. Caedus could not of course defeat Luke, but he could give him a good fight. Caedus was a beast. He could disintegrate people. Storm doesn't stand a chance.  "
Yes, Luke did win. But it was a hard fought fight. And actually, Jacen would have won if Ben didn't attack Jacen, forcing him to retreat. Though Jacen had the advantage due to the environment. I believe Luke was trapped in one of his Yuuzhan Vong torture devices.

Well, I have to assume that Luke and Caedus are above 400x. Jaden Korr was 400x and they're definitely faster. Not that Jacen is equal to Luke, but he could hold his own.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Silver2467 said:
" @White Mage said:
" The force should and does make Jedi and Sith superhumanly fast.  Their thoughts, movements, etc. are all boosted by the force.  Ororo's powers work just like a telepaths, in that she thinks and it happens.  I've seen enough of her feats to know for a fact that she loses this fight.  To win, she would require tools that she has yet to tap into, and even then, it's very likely that it wouldn't be enough. "
Again, you have to use specific powers, such as Speed, to increase physical attributes. You are correct that the Force can boost physical power, but it has to be used. I am not making a case for Storm. In fact, I have said that Force Speed would be a key factor, but it does not increase a users physicality involuntarily or automatically. That's my only point.  "

I know, and understood.  It's just that certain force users are almost expected to use such powers to their advantage, even though it is not automatic. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Silver2467
@JediXMan said:
" @Silver2467: 

I think that, sometimes, Jedi and Sith alike automatically have slightly heightened "stats" at all times. Now they might not have 400x speed, but they still have heightened durability and reflexes.  
I am not sure I agree with that. Of course, Force powers can be used on a whim. Luke used Force Speed for the first time during Shadows of the Empire during an escape attempt. He was able to dodge blaster bolts point blank when the gunmen were only a few feet away from him.  

Yes, Luke did win. But it was a hard fought fight. And actually, Jacen would have won if Ben didn't attack Jacen, forcing him to retreat. Though Jacen had the advantage due to the environment. I believe Luke was trapped in one of his Yuuzhan Vong torture devices. Well, I have to assume that Luke and Caedus are above 400x. Jaden Korr was 400x and they're definitely faster. Not that Jacen is equal to Luke, but he could hold his own. "
Ah, that's right. Thanks for the refresher. I agree that they are faster. That's a mistake on my part. He could give Luke a very hard fight, as he already did. In fact, if memory serves me correctly, the only reason Jaina defeated him was because their Force bond reformed, and he allowed her to kill him. Regardless, I agree. Caedus's Speed would too much. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Silver2467
@White Mage said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @White Mage said:
Again, you have to use specific powers, such as Speed, to increase physical attributes. You are correct that the Force can boost physical power, but it has to be used. I am not making a case for Storm. In fact, I have said that Force Speed would be a key factor, but it does not increase a users physicality involuntarily or automatically. That's my only point.  "
I know, and understood.  It's just that certain force users are almost expected to use such powers to their advantage, even though it is not automatic.  "
Of course. I agree with that. Force Speed is a very common power, even if it is not automatically triggered. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Silver2467: 

It takes training to be like that. But I think Jedi Masters constantly have enhanced reflexes. Could be wrong, though. But it is automatic for them when they're in combat.

Jaina beat Jacen for two reasons:

1. He already lost an arm to her. But that was because Luke was helping her (mentally) and used an illusion to make Jacen think she was Luke.
2. He wasn't interesting in their final battle. He wanted to save Tenel Ka and Allana. Jaina almost died and she would have if he didn't let his guard down. 

I hated Invincible. I made a really looooong rant over the entire book - which is a shame since I loved most of the series.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Silver2467
@JediXMan said:
" @Silver2467:   It takes training to be like that. But I think Jedi Masters constantly have enhanced reflexes. Could be wrong, though. But it is automatic for them when they're in combat.  Jaina beat Jacen for two reasons:  1. He already lost an arm to her. But that was because Luke was helping her (mentally) and used an illusion to make Jacen think she was Luke. 2. He wasn't interesting in their final battle. He wanted to save Tenel Ka and Allana. Jaina almost died and she would have if he didn't let his guard down.   I hated Invincible. I made a really looooong rant over the entire book - which is a shame since I loved most of the series. "
Again, I am not entirely sure I agree with physical enhancements being automatic, but it's alright. We can agree to disagree.  

That's also true. I thought that Jacen turning dark was a good story. My two primary complaints with it were the fact that Luke condoned the idea of Jaina learning from Boba, and the fact that Mara was killed. I loved Mara. I hate the Fandalorian for those two things. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Silver2467 said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @Silver2467:   It takes training to be like that. But I think Jedi Masters constantly have enhanced reflexes. Could be wrong, though. But it is automatic for them when they're in combat.  Jaina beat Jacen for two reasons:  1. He already lost an arm to her. But that was because Luke was helping her (mentally) and used an illusion to make Jacen think she was Luke. 2. He wasn't interesting in their final battle. He wanted to save Tenel Ka and Allana. Jaina almost died and she would have if he didn't let his guard down.   I hated Invincible. I made a really looooong rant over the entire book - which is a shame since I loved most of the series. "
Again, I am not entirely sure I agree with physical enhancements being automatic, but it's alright. We can agree to disagree.   That's also true. I thought that Jacen turning dark was a good story. My two primary complaints with it were the fact that Luke condoned the idea of Jaina learning from Boba, and the fact that Mara was killed. I loved Mara. I hate the Fandalorian for those two things.  "
I liked Mara's death. It was done well.

Now see, I liked Jaina training with Fett. I like the Mandalorians being on the "good side." They're not really evil. What I didn't like was that Jaina pretty much ignored what she learned.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Silver2467
@JediXMan said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @JediXMan said:
Again, I am not entirely sure I agree with physical enhancements being automatic, but it's alright. We can agree to disagree.   That's also true. I thought that Jacen turning dark was a good story. My two primary complaints with it were the fact that Luke condoned the idea of Jaina learning from Boba, and the fact that Mara was killed. I loved Mara. I hate the Fandalorian for those two things.  "
I liked Mara's death. It was done well.  Now see, I liked Jaina training with Fett. I like the Mandalorians being on the "good side." They're not really evil. What I didn't like was that Jaina pretty much ignored what she learned. "
I disagree. I despised Mara's death. I am a huge of Mara Jade, and I do not appreciate her being killed off. 

To me, it was a pathetic excuse for the Fandalorian to involve Mandalorians in the story. As I said, Luke consenting to the notion of Jaina training under Boba does not make sense. Luke knows who Boba is. I could not see him aligning himself or Jaina with him. Those were my primary two complaints. 
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Chaos Prime
@Silver2467 said:
Jade1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jade1977

Storm for the win. Jacen Solo sucks ass. Anakin was the only Solo kid I liked even a little bit.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Silver2467
@Jade1977 said:
" Storm for the win. Jacen Solo sucks ass. Anakin was the only Solo kid I liked even a little bit. "
You liking or disliking a character does not change the outcome. Caedus wins.