#1 Edited by shroudofsorrow (3217 posts) - - Show Bio

The NJO incarnations of Jacen and Jaina run a gauntlet. How far can they get? Usual two rounds, first time with no rest, second time they're at full strength at the start of each fight.

Round 1: ESB Luke and AotC Anakin

Round 2: Asajj Ventress and Ahsoka Tano

Round 3: TPM Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan

Round 4: CW Anakin and Obi-Wan (Rounds 4 and 5 are interchangeable)

Round 5: Darth Bane (Dynasty of Evil) and The Emperor's Wrath (Sith Warrior)

Round 6: Hero of Tython, The Barsen'thor and Lord Kallig II/Darth Nox

Round 7: Darth Caedus

How far do the Solo twins get?

#2 Posted by JamesKM716 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow: Clear Round 1, 2 and maybe 3. 4 is debatable. 5 Tenebrous can easily stop them. 6 they'll probably lose. But i'm not entirely sure. 7 They'll lose.

#3 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3217 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#4 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3217 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump (Again)

#5 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

Jacen becomes one with force and lives up to his surname against his opponents

/Thread

#6 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3217 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebast_allen: Not really because his achieving Oneness was a one-time thing that he cannot do normally. If he could, he would have done it regularly throughout the course of the Yuuzhan Vong war and yet did not. So that argument has absolutely no validity whatsoever.

#7 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

@sebast_allen: Not really because his achieving Oneness was a one-time thing that he cannot do normally. If he could, he would have done it regularly throughout the course of the Yuuzhan Vong war and yet did not. So that argument has absolutely no validity whatsoever.

i know, just lightening the mood, see, i made a joke, he could live up to his surname, and SOLO the team's, hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahaha (now laugh or you die)