Jabba the Hut runs the Gauntlet!!

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OptimusPalm

I've always wondered how Jabba elevated himself to 'most badass crimelord on the planet' because basically he is just a big worm, no? Well that got me thinking.... maybe Jabba needs an upgrade. 

Here's my attempt:  (dammit just realised it should say JabbaGeddon, never mind)

So for this gauntlet Jabba has a whole load of weapons from the console game Worms at his disposal. 

+Mini Gun (300 rounds)

+Shotgun (20 rounds)

+Bazooka (10 Rockets)

+3 Heat seeking missiles

+Flame thrower

+10 grenades

+3 Banana Bombs

+3 exploding sheep

+7 sticks of dynamite 

He also has the unlimited use of Hadoken (fireballs) and Dragonpunches (just like Ryu off streetfighter).

Jabba also gets three lifelines he can use at various points in this gauntlet. he can only use one per round. 

+He can build girders to protect himself forcing the opponants to use all their ammo 
+He can use the ninja rope to get to higher ground 
+He can Kamikaze taking out himself as well as his opponant (giving him the win in that round but cant go any further) 

So onto the gaunlet.  

Each round takes place in the rancors pit.  
Win by death only 
fighters start 50 feet apart

ROUND ONE 
20 battle droids  
Battle droid
Battle droid

ROUND TWO

a Rancor 

ROUND THREE 
5 Destroyer droids (no shields)

Destroyer droid
Destroyer droid

ROUND FOUR 
Chewbacca & Han Solo (with regular equipment)  

ROUND FIVE

Boba Fett (full equipment - no Slave1)

Does Jabba make it? (dont forget to use his lifelines)

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Doesn't get past Round Four, because Han always shoots first. Everyone knows that! 

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OptimusPalm
@CitizenBane
lol.....But Jabba could use his girder lifeline to get past them
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Stompa

First round he easily makes with his standard equipment.

Round two he uses the ninja rope to get to the higher ground and bombs the rancor to death from above.

Round three he uses the heat seeking missiles but needs a lifeline to win.

Round four he builds the girders and without their ammo he makes barbecue of both with his flamethrower.

Round five he is nearly chanceless till he get´s a hold on Boba and goes kamikaze.

Gauntlet clear and the worm is dead.....i win.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OptimusPalm
@Stompa
Nice. And i agree that the only way he gets past Boba is by using the Kamikaze. Well done for winning.
Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FortressoftheMoon

He also has the unlimited use of Hadoken (fireballs) and Dragonpunches (just like Ryu off streetfighter). 

Jabba doesn't need to do anything but just hit Boba's jetpack with a jabba hadoken which wil cause Boba to fly into in a wall thus giving the win to Jabba.  

Once the Gauntlet is clear Jabba decides to go home and be a family hutt while slo-mo walking to Guile's theme song.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fetts

DEFINITELY doesn't get past Round 5. 

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Has a chance of getting past Fett.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OptimusPalm
@Fetts:I think he has a chance at round 5
No Caption Provided
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fetts
@OptimusPalm: He doesn't. Boba has faced enemies much more skilled and heavily armed as the Jabba in the OP. And Boba has killed Jedi. They have Force powers. The powers you gave Jabba are not going to do much against Boba. I doubt Jabba could hit Boba with Ryu's blasts (due to his jetpack), but if it did it will not do much. Boba's armor is lightsaber resistant. Also Boba's armor is heat resistant. On one occasion, he had to flame himself because he was attacked by blood sucking insects. So the fire balls won't do much either. I also doubt Jabba could hit Boba with those either. Boba has killed Jedi who wield the Force. I doubt a slow ass slug that can shoot blasts and fire balls would have a better chance.
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OptimusPalm
@Fetts: You see, thats just what Jabba wants Boba to think he'll be able to do.... and whilst Boba goes in for a kill he gets flanked by an exploding sheep. Never underestimate the power of Worms tech.
And tell me you wouldnt like to see Jabba take Boba out of the air with a dragon punch
King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Namor

He clears the gauntlet.

Round 1: Bazooka is all he needs and going off of memory about how droids act when they are together (they stay huddled up close almost like giving hugs to each other) they all get blown to shreds. (3 bazooka rockets)

Round 2: No way is just Rancor going to stop Jobba when he has all of that equipment. A banana bomb is enough to kill the rancor

Round 3: Ill just have him use all of his dynamite to take these things out. loses one life here though.

Round 4: This will be the first hard round... Girders to block incoming attacks, grenades to draw out the enemy, then his flamethrower to incinerate the dynamic duo.

Round 5: Quite possibly the hardest round of all, Fetts expertise in killing Jedi would be enought o normally kill an unarmed Jobba but this IS JOBBAGEDDON!!!! AND ONLY THE WORMS SURVIVE HERE! Girders are put into place to stop fetts' shots, then fetts will use his jetpack to fly above the girders at this point two precisely timed banana bombs should be enough to disorient Boba. Allowing Jobba to ready his explosive sheep, Jobba dazed and confused and now thinking he is hallucinating sheep coming at him starts blindly firing into the distance as the sheep close in he fires off three rounds each one luckily exploding the sheep before it hits its target. But this has given Jobba enough time to aim down the sights on his minigun and shotgun (which he is dual wielding btw) and lets all of his ammo loose. Boba isnt even moved by this in fact he is tickled! boba fires  off his grappling hook encasing Jobba in a unbreakable bondage of grapple lining. When all home seems lost Jobba unleashes the mighty Hadouken as Boba closes in. Boba's armor being incapable of withstanding such power is left writhing in pain on the ground, Jobba shoryukens his way out of his bondage and unleashes his three heat seeking missiles onto boba face... Looks like hazmat is going to have to clean up a lot of cranium residue.....

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OptimusPalm
@King_Namor said:
He clears the gauntlet.  Round 1: Bazooka is all he needs and going off of memory about how droids act when they are together (they stay huddled up close almost like giving hugs to each other) they all get blown to shreds. (3 bazooka rockets) Round 2: No way is just Rancor going to stop Jobba when he has all of that equipment. A banana bomb is enough to kill the rancor Round 3: Ill just have him use all of his dynamite to take these things out. loses one life here though. Round 4: This will be the first hard round... Girders to block incoming attacks, grenades to draw out the enemy, then his flamethrower to incinerate the dynamic duo.  Round 5: Quite possibly the hardest round of all, Fetts expertise in killing Jedi would be enought o normally kill an unarmed Jobba but this IS JOBBAGEDDON!!!! AND ONLY THE WORMS SURVIVE HERE! Girders are put into place to stop fetts' shots, then fetts will use his jetpack to fly above the girders at this point two precisely timed banana bombs should be enough to disorient Boba. Allowing Jobba to ready his explosive sheep, Jobba dazed and confused and now thinking he is hallucinating sheep coming at him starts blindly firing into the distance as the sheep close in he fires off three rounds each one luckily exploding the sheep before it hits its target. But this has given Jobba enough time to aim down the sights on his minigun and shotgun (which he is dual wielding btw) and lets all of his ammo loose. Boba isnt even moved by this in fact he is tickled! boba fires  off his grappling hook encasing Jobba in a unbreakable bondage of grapple lining. When all home seems lost Boba unleashes the mighty Hadouken as Boba closes in. Boba's armor being incapable of withstanding such power is left writhing in pain on the ground, Jobba shoryukens his way out of his bondage and unleashes his three heat seeking missiles onto boba face... Looks like hazmat is going to have to clean up a lot of cranium residue.....
this
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Fetts said:
DEFINITELY doesn't get past Round 5. 
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By theicon

jabba  becomes rancor fodder

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Fetts
@OptimusPalm: Jabba isn't that intelligent when it comes to fighting. Although he is actually a good fighter (he beat 15 Gamaorrean Guards once) he is not that tatically intelligent. Plus (unless the exploding sheep is a nuke, which would also killed Jabba) Boba has survived bombs point blank, missiles, and 3 encounters with the Sarlacc. He'll live. 

If it was in some type of parody yes I would laugh. If it was in an actual comic....I'd feel violated, lol.  
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OptimusPalm
@Fetts: This whole thread is meant as a bit of a joke... as was my last post. I think i said earlier that Jabbas only chance would be to kamikaze the last round which automatically takes the opponant out. And also dont forget the worm tech, although those sheep arent nukes, they do destroy large areas of ground. If Boba was standing on the grund nearby he'd definatley be hurt ;)
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Fetts
@OptimusPalm: I'm Boba The Fett. I don't know the meaning of sarcasm lol. 

With kamikaze I guess it would work, although I never heard of it. But by description I'm assuming it would work. Kind of stupid in my opinion though. You pretty much made a gauntlet where he would loose but automatically wins just because he has kamikaze.

How large is the explosion? An estimate will do.
King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Namor
@OptimusPalm: @Fetts: This is the part where I come in and admit to being an idiot misspelling Jabba's name wrong like ten thousand times.

And optimus you should have given him Holy Hand Grenades.
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By OptimusPalm
@King_Namor: lol i thought you were doing it on purpose
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By OptimusPalm
@Fetts: I'm just going by what happens in the first Worms game. There's no real way of telling how big the explosion is - but if i'm serious for a moment i'm sure boba could take it. I put the Kamikaze in because it makes the worm fly really fast across the screen (like raiden in MK1), and thats something i'd love to see Jabba do...
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Fetts
@OptimusPalm: Lol. I see. Never played it...or heard of it....I hope I won't get a lot of crap for saying that. Lol.
King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Namor
@OptimusPalm: Complete accident lol I failed so hard.