Izenborg vs Hadler !

MUFC_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok first of all, maybe most of you are not familiar with Izenborg he is an old character from Japanese animation production in 1970s or 80s I believe and he is famous from the ultraman comics in Japan and he is famous on the series of Izenborg and the Dinosaur War.

Now about Hadler most of you will know him because he is kind of new more than Izenborg actually. Hadler is one of the Demons King in the series Dragon Quest : Dai No Daibouken who fought against Dai and his friends specially who defeated the teacher Avan Dai master in the beginning episodes of the series.

Now let move on to the story of the battle. Once upon a time strange nature change happen and was enough to move Izenborg to the old days were there were no technology or civilization as he used to in his world which it full with technology extremely weapons. Suddenly, the king of demons Hadler appear and he got surprised "what a strange live in our world he seems more stronger than Dai itself I must kill him I have to save the kingdom of evil"

Izenborg said "Even though I'm faraway from my world, whatever I'm there should be people love the justice, Hadler I will challenge you for my life! let fight"

Battle Conditions:

- Izenborg his a combination between man and woman, brother and his sister who are a member in the Air Force.

- Note : Izenborg in the animation can fight only for three minutes If he didn't accomplish is mission in that time he will die definitely.

- Izenborg only will have three minutes for the mission.

- he can fly.

- he can use his swords and his whole weapons which let him bet all the dinasours that he met.

Hadler will have all the conditions for this battle without restriction.

Now, who you think will win.

Izenborg
Izenborg
Hadler
Hadler

VS