5. All members of The Endless
lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lariend

Doesn't michael and Lucifers power pretty much make them omnipresent together?

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ancient_god

Team stomps, Unbound Spectre is a nonfactor though

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Definitely the Beyonders. The team could bust a universe or two, BUT the Beyonders slaughtered the entire multiverse, as well as killed off the Living Tribunal (which I think is above the team) with what seem like not much effort

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Decimates.

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Presence aka Lucifer and Michael wins.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lariend said:

Lucy and Mike =/= Presence.

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lariend said:

Lucifer and Michael together at best equal the Living Tribunal, and I would actually put them a notch or two below the Living Tribunal.

As for this fight, Lucifer and Michael are the only factors here. I don't know much about the Endless, but apparently Lucifer is above them, so again non factor.

Team should probably lose.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lariend said:

@mysticmedivh: Soooooo are you agreeing with me?

No.

Lucifer and Michael together are inferior to the Presence

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#11  Edited By owie  Moderator

The Beyonders. Other than destroying the multiversal Tribunal, if we go back into their history, the energy from their universe, which is basically the same as saying their energy, is the site from which cosmic cubes come from, of which there have shown to be many. So basically think of it as a near-limitless source of cosmic cubes. I think they're pretty much above everything.

Another way to see this is, each of the Beyonders was shown to be capable to defeating the entire universe's host of celestials. The entire team of Beyonders would thus be capable of defeating numerous universes' worth of celestials at once. So is team 2 worth many universes'-worth of celestials?

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lucifer's presence destroyed the mansions of silence, cannot die.

Michael: Was recreating creation every second when God left

The endless are not something you beat they are ideas.

And above all there's death of the endless, so the ivory kings cannot kill anyone with out her permissions.

And she can kill anyone who has or will die, and every one does except God and Lucifer because he is above her, she is the death of ideas, concept,metamorphical concept and everything else beside Lucifer.

What's the ivory kind going to do cause destruction? Lol there's a Destruction of the endless so as Destiny of the endless.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: Endless non factor? How are they going to kill anyone without death of the endless permissions? Even if she allows it she can just as easily bring them back. How will they beat any of the endless even if death wasn't there? How do they kill or beat destiny, destruction, dream, desire, despair or delirium?

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By reactor

Team crushes. I'd personally place Lucifer and Michael a notch above the LT, individually. Add the multiverse-busting AM and the Spectre with the Endless, and I just can't see this being anything but a stomp

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Didn't Elaine get her powers from Lucifer and Michael and become the new Presence or did I miss something?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lariend said:

@mysticmedivh: Didn't Elaine get her powers from Lucifer and Michael and become the new Presence or did I miss something?

No, she didn't.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By skyroid

@lariend: God made her God because he quit.

Actually God was going to destroy it since neither of his son Michael or Lucifer wanted to rule, but Lucifer convinced him to hand it to Elaine.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By skyroid

@reactor: Any battle where death of the endless is in one team the other team cannot win.

Unless it some other form of battle, epic rap battle, biggest muscle or whatever. Wait a min even then she could kill the other team and win

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IK, they just took out the #2 in the Marvel universe with minimal effort.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Stomps .

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: Might i hear what i said was as you called "trolling"?

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ancient_god

@skyroid said:

@ancient_god: Might i hear what i said was as you called "trolling"?

Quote all your posts would take me a lot of time

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: Or you can just say why I am as you claimed a"troll"

I don't remember ever meeting you nor do I know anything about you so I will not call you"troll" or any other name, all I ask is I am quiet interested that you called me troll and would like to know why,I am not claiming you are wrong,it could very much be true that I might be troll, all I am asking is proof/explanation.

If this was all a joke or miss understanding my apologies.

Edumacated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aren't these guys like 3 Beyonders?

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IK, they just took out the #2 in the Marvel universe with minimal effort.

Meh... LT is overrated anyways.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone is overrated

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By feats kings stomp

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, too many overrating of Marvel in this thread, Luci and Mike would do by themselves with the team is an absolute stomp

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, too many overrating of Marvel in this thread, Luci and Mike would do by themselves with the team is an absolute stomp

Overrating? The IK are absolute monsters so far. They killed every set of Celestials in every universe, killed off the Abstracts and the Living Tribunal. Outside of killing TOAA, there really isn't much left for them to do.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team it took all e ivory kings to beat the LT and mikey and Lucy are on his level backed up by the endless they have this. Hell even the beyonders have dreams, desire and a destiny.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god said:

Overrating? The IK are absolute monsters so far. They killed every set of Celestials in every universe, killed off the Abstracts and the Living Tribunal. Outside of killing TOAA, there really isn't much left for them to do.

Have they killed Obilivion and death yet? if not then they still have alot to do.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team it took all e ivory kings to beat the LT and mikey and Lucy are on his level backed up by the endless they have this. Hell even the beyonders have dreams, desire and a destiny.

And various of the endless are featless, anyway thegrayghost know better both DC and Marvel than I

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonders killed every cosmic abstract in marvel they can't stop that much power only TOAA or Presence is stopping them now.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By skyroid

@chazz85: They KILLED every cosmic abstracts?

Lets take Michael and Lucy of the equation.

How will they kill anyone without the permissions from death of the endless? Death of the endless who is the death of ideas, concepts, abstracts and metamorphical beings and beginning and end of everything?(beside God and Lucifer of course)

Then shall we also take out death of the endless? How do you kill destiny, destruction, dream, desire, despair and delirium? Obvious spectre and AM dies first second then how do they stop the Endless?I am not saying they will do anything to ivory kings as that's not there role. But ivory king cannot do nothing to anyone but AM and Spectre.

Adding Michael or Lucifer or Death of the endless is spite.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@chazz85: They KILLED every cosmic abstracts?

Lets take Michael and Lucy of the equation.

How will they kill anyone without the permissions from death of the endless? Death of the endless who is the death of ideas, concepts, abstracts and metamorphical beings and beginning and end of everything?(beside God and Lucifer of course)

Then shall we also take out death of the endless? How do you kill destiny, destruction, dream, desire, despair and delirium? Obvious spectre and AM dies first second then how do they stop the Endless?I am not saying they will do anything to ivory kings as that's not there role. But ivory king cannot do nothing to anyone but AM and Spectre.

Adding Michael or Lucifer or Death of the endless is spite.

Pretty much.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By skyroid

@mysticmedivh: Thx for the scans,I actually knew that,I meant to emphasis the word "killed", to show that "death" of the endless was part of the team so to kill anyone in the team means death taking her own team so killing option is out the window

I really didn't like Lt dying,I was hoping there would be already one character in marvel who cannot die beside Toaa. Btw this new secret war event is this like Beyonder coming back?

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: The way i see it is they Killed LT second strongest guy in marvel they killed every set of celestials. they must have a big group with a extreme amount of power. Since Micheal and Lucifer are = to LT they could over power him idk much on the endless but i say they take this.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ivory Kings stomp.

They easily owned the entire Marvel Multiverse.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonders

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheKing47

Ivory Kings

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85:

Where do ppl get the idea that being 2nd in one company makes it equal to second in another?

How does Michael and Lucifer equal LT? Michael power is like ocean with no shore as sated by God Lucifer is gods will ability to give shape or manipulate everything. Michael cannot give his creation concrete shape that's Lucifer's power. Lucifer can manipulate anything but cannot create something out of nothing on grand scale. And Lucifer can't die.

Ppl going around with weird logic that 2nd in one company equals 2nd in another, and that Lucifer and Michael equal presence, that spectre equals Lt.

That's not how it works.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheKing47

@skyroid:

LT > Lucifer = Michael >>>>>>>>>> Spectre

Where has this crap about these DC characters being immortal come from? Before the Beyonder's came along and killed LT, everyone thought he was beyond death too.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By skyroid

@theking47: Coming from the guy claiming sentry is immortal.....

Lucifer>Lt

Michael>Lt

Spectre is way out of league here.

Who mentioned what Dc character is immortal? I said Lucifer cannot die.... Because death can't take him. And you can't kill Death of the endless..... Because she already is kind dead. And she can refuse to take anyone on her team making them"immortal" during the fight.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@mysticmedivh: Thx for the scans,I actually knew that,I meant to emphasis the word "killed", to show that "death" of the endless was part of the team so to kill anyone in the team means death taking her own team so killing option is out the window

I really didn't like Lt dying,I was hoping there would be already one character in marvel who cannot die beside Toaa. Btw this new secret war event is this like Beyonder coming back?

i personnally only see 2 options for the continuity of the story, either the Beyonder will comeback and stand with earth 616 against the Beyonders, and somehow beat them proving that his a special beyonder different than the others, or that Reed Richards and his fellow friends will use their intelect to the extreme employing the skin samples they took from LT's body to create something that will beat the beyonders and reboot the entire multiverse, proving that men could surpass even gods with their intellect

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: If they can provide a solid good story I would be thrilled. There's way to many, "stronger character pops out of nowhere and beats up the bad guy or the bringing out a weapon that can save everything out of thin air with no explanation what so ever. I have read very few cosmic power level comics where the story didnt suck. And I don't like the whole batman/reed gig about bringing out weapon capable of saving everything out of thin air.

No offense to batman and reed fans.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@all_mighty_beyonder: If they can provide a solid good story I would be thrilled. There's way to many, "stronger character pops out of nowhere and beats up the bad guy or the bringing out a weapon that can save everything out of thin air with no explanation what so ever. I have read very few cosmic power level comics where the story didnt suck. And I don't like the whole batman/reed gig about bringing out weapon capable of saving everything out of thin air.

No offense to batman and reed fans.

yeah, we want something mindblowing

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The Ivory Kings

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: The evidence you provided made me change my mind, yep ivory kings.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@skyroid: I think that the arguments have been already made so I have nothing more to add.