Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By MethoKi

@Xanni15 said:

@Batman242 said:

Novel version of Pennywise's feats?

He's a reality warper.

The movie version basically was one too, right? I was like 7 or 8 when I watched it.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Xanni15

@Batman242 said:

@Xanni15 said:

@Batman242 said:

He's a reality warper.

The movie version basically was one too, right? I was like 7 or 8 when I watched it.

Yeah, but it goes more into his powers in the novel. It's been a while since I've read it, it's well over 1,000 pages IIRC.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@Batman242 said:

He's a demonic entity which is believed to be above the god who created him. He's atleast omniversial. He can warp reality, shapeshift, use illusions, mind control, go into any form, etc.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MethoKi

@Xanni15 said:

@Batman242 said:

@Xanni15 said:

@Batman242 said:

He's a reality warper.

Yeah, but it goes more into his powers in the novel. It's been a while since I've read it, it's well over 1,000 pages IIRC.

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@Batman242 said:

He's a demonic entity which is believed to be above the god who created him. He's atleast omniversial. He can warp reality, shapeshift, use illusions, mind control, go into any form, etc.

Soooooooo, he stomps then?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dextersinister

@Batman242: No where near as powerful as he's trying to make him out to be, in typical horror monster fashion he was taken out by normal people.

Darkseid stomp's

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@Batman242 said:

@Xanni15 said:

@Batman242 said:

@Xanni15 said:

@Batman242 said:

He's a reality warper.

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@Batman242 said:

Soooooooo, he stomps then?

Depends. I think this is even. There's no indication he can resist the omega beam, but he can't be defeated by it and would likely come back. Also, Im not sure if Darkseid can be destroyed I heard he was a necessary evil in the Universe. Im not so sure on this battle.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Xanni15

@Dextersinister said:

@Batman242: No where near as powerful as he's trying to make him out to be, in typical horror monster fashion he was taken out by normal people.

Darkseid stomp's

Those normal people were guided by forces more powerful than Darkseid, and he doesn't have the multiple advantages they did,

breakdown1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By breakdown1234

@Batman242 said:

Pennywise was a Clown who worked through illusions. Remember the end of the film when they beat him as a giant Spider? That is the actual Pennywise ( a physical form ) and the Spider that lived in that sewer worked through illusions. He was able to mind warp, shape shift, teleport..etc... all with illusions. When he was a clown or shapeshifted into another person, it was all done with illusions. Like when he killed Georgie it was through illusions.

All of that happened through illusions.

I can't find the video anywhere on Youtube at the end where he was a Spider, but yeah all of Pennywises feats are done through illusions.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dextersinister

@Xanni15 said:

@Dextersinister said:

Darkseid stomp's

Those normal people were guided by forces more powerful than Darkseid, and he doesn't have the multiple advantages they did,

Such as

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MethoKi

@breakdown1234 said:

@Batman242 said:

Pennywise was a Clown who worked through illusions. Remember the end of the film when they beat him as a giant Spider? That is the actual Pennywise ( a physical form ) and the Spider that lived in that sewer worked through illusions. He was able to mind warp, shape shift, teleport..etc... all with illusions. When he was a clown or shapeshifted into another person, it was all done with illusions. Like when he killed Georgie it was through illusions.

I can't find the video anywhere on Youtube at the end where he was a Spider, but yeah all of Pennywises feats are done through illusions.

Man, I was way too young to actually remember much. The parts I remember are the ones like; the Georgie scene, the one in the showers, the one where he's outside around the blankets in the wind. I'm gonna rewatch this ASAP. Thanks. This was the movie that made me even like horrors.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@breakdown1234 said:

@Batman242 said:

They aren't all illusions. The spider form, as the novels say, comes CLOSE to his pshycial, full form on Earth. It is NOT his full form, it is closest to it. He could also control someone's mind, shapeshift into a beast and then eat them, etc.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Xanni15

@Dextersinister said:

@Xanni15 said:

@Dextersinister said:

Darkseid stomp's

Such as

Such as assistance from the creator of IT, a combined will power which overcame IT's, resistance to the Deadlights.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dextersinister

@Xanni15 said:

@Dextersinister said:

@Xanni15 said:

@Dextersinister said:

Darkseid stomp's

Such as

Such as assistance from the creator of IT, a combined will power which overcame IT's, resistance to the Deadlights.

This is a comic book god who is the only creature capable of housing the Omega Effect willpower is not an issue fear is not an issue who has literal god sense from his connection to the Source and vast knowledge of the arcane unlike Metron who dismissed it. As with all fights you have to take into account the scale of the opponent's, imagine of you had replaced IT with Miss Martian who is capable of all the same abilities and expected the Loser club to win.

No Caption Provided
Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@Dextersinister said:

@Xanni15 said:

@Dextersinister said:

@Xanni15 said:

@Dextersinister said:

Darkseid stomp's

Such as

This is a comic book god who is the only creature capable of housing the Omega Effect willpower is not an issue fear is not an issue who has literal god sense from his connection to the Source and vast knowledge of the arcane unlike Metron who dismissed it. As with all fights you have to take into account the scale of the opponent's, imagine of you had replaced IT with Miss Martian who is capable of all the same abilities and expected the Loser club to win.

No Caption Provided

The only reason the Loser Club won was because Maturin advised and guided them, and gave them strength. Maturin is a turtle god who, just by retreating back into his shell, it caused a disturbence in the void and created IT.

Illusions won't work on Darkseid probably, maybe they will, not sure. But what's stopping Pennywise from turning into Galactus and stomping all over Darkseid?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dextersinister

@Kingjohnrocks: The same reason I don't say make a silly statement like Martian Manhunter turn's into Mogo, they never displayed the ability to turn into something even close to that level despite how handy it would have been and regardless of assistance they still only had human durability and he still failed to take them down.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@Dextersinister said:

@Kingjohnrocks: The same reason I don't say make a silly statement like Martian Manhunter turn's into Mogo, they never displayed the ability to turn into something even close to that level despite how handy it would have been and regardless of assistance they still only had human durability and he still failed to take them down.

A ancient turtle guardian amped them and gave them advice. That's not normal human stuff.

The Novel version has been said that IT can transform into ANYTHING, ANY shape.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dextersinister

@Kingjohnrocks: They had the advice from God himself in the Stand but that still didn't give them durability outside the norm, It still failed to take down normal human's in a few straight up fight's, at best it's look like anything either with an illusion if he could become anything he would have become something that wouldn't have been killed. No more hyperbole.

Avatar image for whitelightning1234
Whitelightning1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@breakdown1234 said:

@Batman242 said:

They aren't all illusions. The spider form, as the novels say, comes CLOSE to his pshycial, full form on Earth. It is NOT his full form, it is closest to it. He could also control someone's mind, shapeshift into a beast and then eat them, etc.

The Spider was the one who worked through illusions. How else did the adults beat him permanently? The realised its a real physical form and they searched for it until they found it. His mind warping and shapeshifting abilities all happened through illusions bro.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@Dextersinister said:

@Kingjohnrocks: They had the advice from God himself in the Stand but that still didn't give them durability outside the norm, It still failed to take down normal human's in a few straight up fight's, at best it's look like anything either with an illusion if he could become anything he would have become something that wouldn't have been killed. No more hyperbole.

If they didn't do the Ritual of Chud, IT would have killed them all. Without that, he can not be destroyed. How will Darkseid kill him if he doesn't know about the Ritual?

Also, IT can also go invisible and shapeshift, he could shapeshift into one of Darkseid's parademons.

IT is a cosmic entity, the only reason the Losers won is because they had the Strength and Advice of the one who created IT. That is all. Heck, he went into his most powerful form that is second to his true form when they faced him, that advice and that Ritual killed him. Without that Ritual, Pennywise would have devoured all of them.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@Whitelightning1234 said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@breakdown1234 said:

@Batman242 said:

The Spider was the one who worked through illusions. How else did the adults beat him permanently? The realised its a real physical form and they searched for it until they found it. His mind warping and shapeshifting abilities all happened through illusions bro.

In the movie, yes. In the novel it's a whole 'nother story. Those kids were gifted by a turtle god with pure good, plus they had help from the powers of Gan which = god. so they didnt win easy with a slingshot like you're makiing it out to be. it was a David vs Goliath thing. those adults were pure gifted.

Whitelightning1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@breakdown1234 said:

@Batman242 said:

In the movie, yes. In the novel it's a whole 'nother story. Those kids were gifted by a turtle god with pure good, plus they had help from the powers of Gan which = god. so they didnt win easy with a slingshot like you're makiing it out to be. it was a David vs Goliath thing. those adults were pure gifted.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You realise you copied one of my posts from another thread. I mean what you said was the truth, but word for word you got it from one of my alts.

Post by supercharger (24 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Jezer said:

@supercharger said:

@Jezer:

that said im still going with pennywise. with his magical powers he has over the creeper. he gave henry powers back a switchblade he use to have. God only knows what kind of weapons penny could create.

Ummm instead of theorizing about what weapons pennywise could make, because he made a switchblade? How about I point out how the Jeeper Creeper routinely makes weapons like throwing stars, daggers, and battle axes - which can move of their own accord.

@_Punk_ said:

@Jezer: Illusions as they be, the Creeper still would have no way to really combat it, as it doesn't seem to show any resistance against any mind tricks. "It" could simply place with the creeper like some sort of dog infinitely.Unless the Book version is cannon, in which it destroys the Creeper.

Pennywise made primarily visual illusions. I don't recall him making any olfactory illusions(smell) which is the Creepers primary sense. Furthermore, the fact that he can pull it over the senses of a human doesn't mean he can pull it over the supernatural senses of the Creeper. Especially since Pennywise uses fear, and no where did the Creeper ever show fear (he infact smells fear, and chooses his victims based on that in the second movie).

@supercharger said:

@_Punk_ said:

@Jezer: Illusions as they be, the Creeper still would have no way to really combat it, as it doesn't seem to show any resistance against any mind tricks. "It" could simply place with the creeper like some sort of dog infinitely.Unless the Book version is cannon, in which it destroys the Creeper.

true. also those kids didnt find out until like 30 years later what the clown really was. they had to go down into that sewer to figure it out. so the creeper isnt gonna know right off hand what its fighting against. like you said with mind playing, tricking abilities. i'd difinitly say pennywise for the win. Bill and Mike were the only ones who figured out what it was. if you remember one of the guys said " Bill we cant fight that thing. thats like trying to fight smoke. " Bill said that Mike said it wakes up every thirty years and it feeds and to feed it has to take on some kind of physical form. the creeper doesnt think like humans i wouldnt think.

pennywise just has better feats which gives him the win.

Except for the fact the OP says they are fighting on a country road, implying that the actual Pennywise is there on that country road. And no, better feats? You're not using the feat system correctly. Applicable feats are what matter. For the most part, the Creeper has better applicable feats: healing factor, strength to harm Pennywise, better maneuverability, weapons, ect.

The creeper had a healing factor? its been awhile since I watched the film,but as i said before I remember the creeper getting gunned down so if it didnt heal with bullets or shotgun rounds than its healing factor must not be all that great. you also ignored what I stated about how the clown got defeated by beverly. Those kids had a little bit of strength and power from Gen which is equal to God. that turtle she hit the spider with was a gift of pure Good!!! you are also missunderstanding why they were able to beat pennywise.

Posted 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Whitelightning1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dextersinister

@Kingjohnrocks said:

How will Darkseid kill him if he doesn't know about the Ritual?

Punch him with his big fist's and in the unlikely case that doesn't work use his vast knowledge of arcane that he was able to use to create Eclipso, repower Marvel and device a method using Aqualad to open a boom tube big enough to send a planet to the beginning of time where all things are destroyed I think he could find a way to kill IT.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@breakdown1234 said:

@Batman242 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You realise you copied one of my posts from another thread. I mean what you said was the truth, but word for word you got it from one of my alts.

@Jezer said:

@supercharger said:

@Jezer:

that said im still going with pennywise. with his magical powers he has over the creeper. he gave henry powers back a switchblade he use to have. God only knows what kind of weapons penny could create.

Ummm instead of theorizing about what weapons pennywise could make, because he made a switchblade? How about I point out how the Jeeper Creeper routinely makes weapons like throwing stars, daggers, and battle axes - which can move of their own accord.

@_Punk_ said:

Pennywise made primarily visual illusions. I don't recall him making any olfactory illusions(smell) which is the Creepers primary sense. Furthermore, the fact that he can pull it over the senses of a human doesn't mean he can pull it over the supernatural senses of the Creeper. Especially since Pennywise uses fear, and no where did the Creeper ever show fear (he infact smells fear, and chooses his victims based on that in the second movie).

@supercharger said:

@_Punk_ said:

true. also those kids didnt find out until like 30 years later what the clown really was. they had to go down into that sewer to figure it out. so the creeper isnt gonna know right off hand what its fighting against. like you said with mind playing, tricking abilities. i'd difinitly say pennywise for the win. Bill and Mike were the only ones who figured out what it was. if you remember one of the guys said " Bill we cant fight that thing. thats like trying to fight smoke. " Bill said that Mike said it wakes up every thirty years and it feeds and to feed it has to take on some kind of physical form. the creeper doesnt think like humans i wouldnt think.

Except for the fact the OP says they are fighting on a country road, implying that the actual Pennywise is there on that country road. And no, better feats? You're not using the feat system correctly. Applicable feats are what matter. For the most part, the Creeper has better applicable feats: healing factor, strength to harm Pennywise, better maneuverability, weapons, ect.

The creeper had a healing factor? its been awhile since I watched the film,but as i said before I remember the creeper getting gunned down so if it didnt heal with bullets or shotgun rounds than its healing factor must not be all that great. you also ignored what I stated about how the clown got defeated by beverly. Those kids had a little bit of strength and power from Gen which is equal to God. that turtle she hit the spider with was a gift of pure Good!!! you are also missunderstanding why they were able to beat pennywise.

Only reason Im copying is 1. I've read the novels and CAN confirm it for myself. 2. It's a good argument. Now, stay on topic.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@Dextersinister said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

Punch him with his big fist's and in the unlikely case that doesn't work use his vast knowledge of arcane that he was able to use to create Eclipso, repower Marvel and device a method using Aqualad to open a boom tube big enough to send a planet to the beginning of time where all things are destroyed I think he could find a way to kill IT.

IT can only be destroyed by the Ritual of Chud. Period. This thread is objective, I am not rooting for Darkseid, neither am I rooting for IT. I am just asking how will he kill IT without doing the Ritual? IT will simply come back. This is IT in his second form which is closest to his original and powerful form, but its not the original and powerful form, just second and closest to it:

No Caption Provided

This is not his original form, it's the closest to it that Mortals can see.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NeonGameWave

It could go either way.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dextersinister

@Kingjohnrocks

Of course your objective you attempted another spite thread with a character who you believe to be close to omnipotent.

Just because normal humans where dependent on a ritual doesn't mean other supernatural entities are that's simply something you've made, Darkseid has good showings against characters and entities with better all round feats than IT there is no reason this would be any different. Come back when you have something to support that IT can actually win based on feats or putting up a decent fight against an opponent close to this level, not your usual speculative rubbish.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MethoKi

@NeonGameWave said:

It could go either way.

Wait.... was that a joke or.....

Charlie_Jade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Charlie_Jade

Eddie used his inhaler (which he imagines as Battery Acid) on It, and Pennywise backed away screaming

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@Dextersinister said:

@Kingjohnrocks

Of course your objective you attempted another spite thread with a character who you believe to be close to omnipotent.

Just because normal humans where dependent on a ritual doesn't mean other supernatural entities are that's simply something you've made, Darkseid has good showings against characters and entities with better all round feats than IT there is no reason this would be any different. Come back when you have something to support that IT can actually win based on feats or putting up a decent fight against an opponent close to this level, not your usual speculative rubbish.

Dex, these are facts. IT is not omnipotent but he, as the novels describe it, is a demonic entity that the Turtle guardian himself is afraid of. It's not speculation it's a fact.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Dextersinister

@Kingjohnrocks: The Guardian wasn't afraid of it he was just one of those watchful entities that sends warning's but doesn't personally get involved which Mr King is terribly fond of. Demonic entity or god these are just titles that hold no relevance to how tough something is unless it's defined by the setting.

Darkseid has fought powerful entities IT has not nor has he displayed anything to show that he is capable of even putting up a fight.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jezer

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@breakdown1234 said:

@Batman242 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@Jezer said:

@supercharger said:

@Jezer:

@_Punk_ said:

@supercharger said:

@_Punk_ said:

Only reason Im copying is 1. I've read the novels and CAN confirm it for myself. 2. It's a good argument. Now, stay on topic.

That's called plagiarism. Its really sad that you were too lazy, or simply not competent enough, to write up your own post and argument. There's a quote button for a reason. There's quotations on your keyboard. You could have even simply gone -Original Poster. At the end.

Don't try to pass off an argument as your own. If you can't come up with your own, then you don't deserve to be posting or maybe even on the internet.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Frocharocha

@Charlie_Jade said:

Eddie used his inhaler (which he imagines as Battery Acid) on It, and Pennywise backed away screaming

Because they believed they could defeat him. That's the only way someone can banish him, believing.@Kingjohnrocks said:

@Dextersinister said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

IT can only be destroyed by the Ritual of Chud. Period. This thread is objective, I am not rooting for Darkseid, neither am I rooting for IT. I am just asking how will he kill IT without doing the Ritual? IT will simply come back. This is IT in his second form which is closest to his original and powerful form, but its not the original and powerful form, just second and closest to it:

No Caption Provided

This is not his original form, it's the closest to it that Mortals can see.

His true form is the deadlights, it would kill in sight.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pokergeist

@Batman242: Also no...not at all does IT stomps. Not even close. Crimson King with Black Thirteen? Maybe. Not IT itself. A pale shadow of the Crimson King.

TheTmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheTmac

IT isnt as strong as some people are making him out to be. Darkseid 1 shots him.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#40  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@Kingjohnrocks: Having read the thread title I can only say this

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone care to cash in?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feat of the Novel Pennywise the Clown.

No Caption Provided

Pennywise the Clown (IT)

Pennywise the Clown is a Were Spider much like Crimson King, but of another Universe.

Stephen king himself relates Crimson King to IT.

Pennywise the Clown and the Spider are not ITs true form. IT is imprison outside Time and Space of the universe in what is called the Dead Lights. However its Psy presence (the Clown / Spider) is a physical vessel it uses to terrorize the universe of the Turtle.

As seen its true form cannot be conceived by mortal minds at all, even Bill's who Psy Power is boosted by the Universal Turtle.

Shape Shifting

It can Shape shift into any form from physical form to oozing puddle.

Quick Note on ITs Speed

No Caption Provided

Fast as a Express train.

ITs Mind Control

IT takes control of this man mind to kill and weaken the Psychic Group of surviving adults that challenge IT as kids.

ITs Psychic Strength

IT Psy power is so great that he created a raging Pocket Hurricane.

IT in its frustration at being wounded lashes out by blowing up the Sewers, Stores, and Transformer Boxes as well killing many people.

No Caption Provided

ITs Psy Battle kills others and felt by the whole town.

ITs full UNIVERSAL Psy battle with the Grown Ups protected by the Turtle in the Ritual of Chud

If read you realize IT was not only battling Bill and Richie mentally, but stealing their very Souls (as mention a battle of the mind and spirit) into the Dead Lights where ITs main form is Imprison. This Mental Battle was dragged thru the Universe and outside it. The Turtle Beam does it's best to empower the Young Group and Bill to win. It could not be physically harmed or killed, only Mentally destroyed and spiritedly broken, the main point was killing ITs offspring and banishing IT.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers