#2  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

Don't we all love Itachi threads.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

When you need to make stats equal, it already shows who was weaker.

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Knight_Rhoden

@blackwind: Indeed, what's the point of this thread if Vegeta can't have the one advantage which he should've had over Itachi, which is raw power? Has Vegeta ever been exposed to mind attacks/illusions/genjutsu? If not then Itachi takes this one very easily with one of his fancy genjutsus.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly what I was thinking lol

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is spite

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: It's official, this is spite. Vegeta would get genjutsued to the afterlife.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta destroys.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegetable wins.

AnimeFightsHD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you pretty much made vegeta useless.

itachi wins

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone should call the mods to lock this.

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ProfZ

King Yemma is angry with the spite so he sends Vegeta back with a halo to murder stomp Itachi.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: Indeed, what's the point of this thread if Vegeta can't have the one advantage which he should've had over Itachi, which is raw power? Has Vegeta ever been exposed to mind attacks/illusions/genjutsu? If not then Itachi takes this one very easily with one of his fancy genjutsus.

vegeta actually have feats of resisting powerful mind control

but OP made sure that genjutsu works anyway (as he said it WILL work)... so this is a LOL thread...

even though lord itachi is kinda my fav naruto character... this thread really made no sense XD

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Keikai

@sc @jedixman Spite and stupidity.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By SOG7dc

Stats are equal but Itachi doesn't use taijustu much anyway (at least not until he has to or its less trouble to kill with a blade than use up chakra). So as soon as Itachi sees that he'd have even the slightest bit of trouble he'd genjutsu Vegeta. Normally I'd say since Vegeta got out of Bobidi's control he could break Genjustu but since the OP garaunteed genjustu to work, this was really a pointless battle.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Vegeta still stomps.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rickythanos

Vegeta stomps even with working Genjutsu. If vegeta could break Babidi's hold on him with sheer force of will, no way will ANY of itachi's genjutsu work on him. The saiyan prince doesn't take well to mind control.

The ONLY versions of DBZ characters that I honestly think *may* go down to naruto characters is PRE-FRIEZA / SS. After that level, literally everything is spite.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm flagging him for doing my man Vegeta like this.

Avatar image for kingoltectheskeleton
KingOltectheSkeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Literally every Itachi thread is like, "Well if we just equalize his strength, speed, combat ability, and durability, then he wins because Genjutsu" It's only a matter of time before Naruto battles get DBZ banned because of this.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta one-shots.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Literally every Itachi thread is like, "Well if we just equalize his strength, speed, combat ability, and durability, then he wins because Genjutsu" It's only a matter of time before Naruto battles get DBZ banned because of this.

DBZ was unbanned and equalizing stats is stupid and annoying but still allowed (Yes, I did ask the mods about it).

Avatar image for kingoltectheskeleton
KingOltectheSkeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: I know DBZ is getting better but, and a battle like this every once in a while is ok, but when literally every single Itachi thread is like this it's just stupid. And by DBZ banned I meant naruto will get banned like DBZ

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: I know DBZ is getting better but, and a battle like this every once in a while is ok, but when literally every single Itachi thread is like this it's just stupid.

To be fair, not all itachi threads are about equalized stats. But i agree, the concept is stupid and mods should not allow these kind of threads.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@mudamudamuda: I know DBZ is getting better but, and a battle like this every once in a while is ok, but when literally every single Itachi thread is like this it's just stupid.

has someone done itachi vs Fantomex? That seems like a fair battle to me. Noone needs to be equalized.

StrawHatLuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta could still go super says in to raise his strength.

Vegeta wins

rick014292

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden: Sadly even though it hasn't been shown he was exposed to any psychic powers a Saiyan does have defensive mind controlling powers. A good example would be when KID Goku defended his mind against General Blues mind freeze technique. Since EVERY stay in a Saiyan increases that means their mind as well so since Vegeta is like a million times stronger in the Buu Saga he could easily defend off any genjutsu. Even Vegeta in Saiyan Saga could defend off it. Also even if he was caught in Itachis realm he wouldn't be damaged by it at all

jpdag05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at this thread. If I put Itachi against superman and equalized their fantasy, would there be a point? Spite thread or bait thread.

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rick014292: Ah I see, thank you for clarifying that, so Saiyans DO have mind control resistance feats, but genjutsus utilize illusions as well, and illusions are NOT the same thing as mind attacks, but then again I really don't know much about the difference in between the two, so until a far more knowledgeable authority comes along I'll refrain from making any more statements on this topic.

@ssj_god May I enlist upon your considerable knowledge to answer my query? You seem to know far more about DBZ than I do, my question is: is a direct mind attack the same thing as an illusion? Does having mind attack resistance mean you have a higher resistance to illusions? And lastly, has Vegeta ever been subject to illusions?

Thank you for your time.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Frisky4

This is stupid, and the OP is a waste of skin.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingoltectheskeleton said:

DBZ was unbanned and equalizing stats is stupid and annoying but still allowed (Yes, I did ask the mods about it).

They probably won't ban Naruto threads.

Just Itachi vs. threads.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redranger: Quit hating on vegeta and making stats equal, we all know vegeta would easily stomp this weakling

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ssj_god

@the_knight_rhoden said:

@rick014292: Ah I see, thank you for clarifying that, so Saiyans DO have mind control resistance feats, but genjutsus utilize illusions as well, and illusions are NOT the same thing as mind attacks, but then again I really don't know much about the difference in between the two, so until a far more knowledgeable authority comes along I'll refrain from making any more statements on this topic.

@ssj_god May I enlist upon your considerable knowledge to answer my query? You seem to know far more about DBZ than I do, my question is: is a direct mind attack the same thing as an illusion? Does having mind attack resistance mean you have a higher resistance to illusions? And lastly, has Vegeta ever been subject to illusions?

Thank you for your time.

that is a fair question.... those are different form of mind attacks i'll presume.... although what u're talking about, is actually hallucination, not illusion... actually what u're asking is, the difference between direct mind control through telepathy, and powerful hypnosis (genjutsu)... you see.. this is actually quite debatable... some can say it's different.. some can say it's the same, as both works by breaking through mental fortitude .. so i don't think there's actually a definite answer to this.

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Ah I see, both seem to rely upon breaking through mental fortitude, thus it can safely be assumed that Vegeta's mental fortitude extends and allows him to have a resistance to genjutsu.

I appreciate your time and assistance.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta still blows his head off before he can react.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thelocust619

1. Vegeta powers up, killing Itachi.

2. Itachi casts a genjutsu. As an unconcious reaction to the foreign stimuli, Vegeta powers up, killing Itachi.

3. Itachi casts Tsukiyomi. It ends. Vegeta powers up, killing Itachi.

4. Itachi casts Amaterasu. It sits there. Vegeta powers up, killing Itachi.

5. Itachi immediately uses Susanoo. Vegeta powers up, overloading and destroying the NLF Totsuka Blade, subsequently killing Susanoo, which subsequently kills Itachi.

6. Itachi does a backfilp. Vegeta powers up, killing Itachi.

7. Vegeta is already powered up. Itachi is killed by a lightning bolt.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By 106me

Gotta love naruto fans.

Spite thread. Should be locked.

@kingoltectheskeleton:

Yep.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi solos again.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta still wins

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Vegeta powers up, killing Itachi.

2. Itachi casts a genjutsu. As an unconcious reaction to the foreign stimuli, Vegeta powers up, killing Itachi.

3. Itachi casts Tsukiyomi. It ends. Vegeta powers up, killing Itachi.

4. Itachi casts Amaterasu. It sits there. Vegeta powers up, killing Itachi.

5. Itachi immediately uses Susanoo. Vegeta powers up, overloading and destroying the NLF Totsuka Blade, subsequently killing Susanoo, which subsequently kills Itachi.

6. Itachi does a backfilp. Vegeta powers up, killing Itachi.

7. Vegeta is already powered up. Itachi is killed by a lightning bolt.

My God... This is even worse than Bleach's soul crush lol

Avatar image for super_silver_silva_14
Super_Silver_Silva_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta makes a sleep stomp

rick014292

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By rick014292

@the_knight_rhoden: ok that's true. Hm... Any attacks that can actually hurt or leave even a scratch on vegeta? It's only a matter of time til he blitz Itachi, pokes him and literally explodes into dust like gohan did cell jrs

Hey u know PLEASE explain to me how he'll lose in this scenario I'm actually literally trying to think lol no way in hell susanoo hurting him no way "oh it's a flaming hard shelled whatever cool looking sword whoa..." Vegeta took on blasts that can destroy planets! Oh what u gunna tell me Itachis has the firepower to destroy a planet as well? Give me a break even Hagoromo doesn't have the power nor Kaguya lol

rick014292

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: @ssj_god: my friend u couldn't explain it better powering up is easily enough to take out Madara

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Chazz85

This is so dumb this is ridculous you equalized stats and made genjustu work? I have seen really dum naruto thread wallywest vs itachi but wally has no speed force and genjutsu works!? why? This thread mayaswell be the entire fictional omniverse equailised to itachi and genjustsu will work on everyone no matter what at the same time! that is this thread.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta