ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

-Itachi is healthy and at his peak.

-Both in character.

-Fight takes place in the desert where Gaara and his group fought the Edo Kages.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaikage was super tough and insanely fast.

Itachi would resort to genjutsu to win.

Either way, people are just going to say Yata Mirror and Totsuka... so what's the point?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

There's only two options, really.

-Third Raikage blitzes

or

-Itachi catches him in a Genjutsu and seals him

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sy8000

The Third doesn't have the feats to blitz. If anything Itachi has better speed feats.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thevivas said:

There's only two options, really.

-Third Raikage blitzes

or

-Itachi catches him in a Genjutsu and seals him

Third Raikage is not blitzing Itachi if he cannot blitz Naruto in sage mode.

Your second choice or option is correct because Itachi cannot hurt him unless the Third Raikake hurt himself.

The Third doesn't have the feats to blitz. If anything Itachi has better speed feats.

Correct. Because he cannot blitz.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: What does him not blitzing Naruto in Sage Mode have anything to do about it?

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna go ahead and say it... hate me if you'd like.... but Itachi wins.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By nefarious

Itachi should win.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@terry2012: What does him not blitzing Naruto in Sage Mode have anything to do about it?

That his speed is nowhere near Naruto in kyuubi chakra mode who Itachi match with ease. Naruto speed in sage mode is not even close to his speed in kyuubi chakra mode. So he have no speed to blitz Itachi.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

That his speed is nowhere near Naruto in kyuubi chakra mode who Itachi match with ease. Naruto speed in sage mode is not even close to his speed in kyuubi chakra mode. So he have no speed to blitz Itachi.

Naruto said himself that Sage Mode was better since he has precog.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

@thevivas said:

@terry2012 said:

@thevivas said:

Yes but you're also forgetting Naruto blitzed Trikage in the beginning of the fight in KCM. True, Naruto was not trying to hurt Itachi, but I still think Itachi's "healthy" speed feats are impressive. I mean MS Sasuke couldn't keep up with Bee and Itachi effortlessly dodged while being controlled. Not to mention he SNJ blitzed Bee twice (I think it was twice...) not to mention Sage Precog gave Naruto enough to dodge Trikage at a split moment to go in for the winning reversal. Would it be too far fetched to say Sharingan Precog is = Sage Precog?

All in all I think it's safe to say Itachi isn't getting blitzed but Trikage's durability makes this a hard fight for sure. Totsuka is the only way I can see Itachi winning, and getting that in against someone with the Raikage's speed isn't going to be easy. But I personally think Itachi can pull off at least 6 wins out of 10 here, maybe 7 if you factor in his intelligence and a little bit of luck.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By terry2012
@thevivas said:

@terry2012 said:

@thevivas said:

What @saint_of_origin Said.

@thevivas said:

@terry2012 said:

@thevivas said:

Yes but you're also forgetting Naruto blitzed Trikage in the beginning of the fight in KCM. True, Naruto was not trying to hurt Itachi, but I still think Itachi's "healthy" speed feats are impressive. I mean MS Sasuke couldn't keep up with Bee and Itachi effortlessly dodged while being controlled. Not to mention he SNJ blitzed Bee twice (I think it was twice...) not to mention Sage Precog gave Naruto enough to dodge Trikage at a split moment to go in for the winning reversal. Would it be too far fetched to say Sharingan Precog is = Sage Precog?

All in all I think it's safe to say Itachi isn't getting blitzed but Trikage's durability makes this a hard fight for sure. Totsuka is the only way I can see Itachi winning, and getting that in against someone with the Raikage's speed isn't going to be easy. But I personally think Itachi can pull off at least 6 wins out of 10 here, maybe 7 if you factor in his intelligence and a little bit of luck.

Yeah exactly.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By xXxcarzellxXx

@terry2012: didn't he go heads up with the 8 tailed beast and injured it

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amaterasu will be enough, Raikage would be dead if not for Gaara stepping in.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheVivas

They fought to a stalemate mainly due to him having super hard skin. Can't remember if he injured 8 Tails, though.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi via genjutsu.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@xxxcarzellxxx said:

They fought to a stalemate mainly due to him having super hard skin. Can't remember if he injured 8 Tails, though.

No he didn't injured the 8 tails. They fought to a stalemate exactly what you said, though they knock each other out he fell on top of his two or three fingers and injured himself. He said it was his most embarrassed moment, so embarrassed that he didn't even want to talk about it and kept it a secret. I will try to look for the scan. Is there a new Naruto coming out with Boruto in it?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheVivas

@terry2012 said:

@xxxcarzellxxx said:

@thevivas said:

@xxxcarzellxxx said:

No he didn't injured the 8 tails. They fought to a stalemate exactly what you said, though they knock each other out he fell on top of his two or three fingers and injured himself. He said it was his most embarrassed moment, so embarrassed that he didn't even want to talk about it and kept it a secret. I will try to look for the scan. Is there a new Naruto coming out with Boruto in it?

Yeah, cause I can't remember if it was stated he injured it or not, but thanks.

And yeah it's out already, I read it here.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@terry2012 said:

@xxxcarzellxxx said:

@thevivas said:

@xxxcarzellxxx said:

Yeah, cause I can't remember if it was stated he injured it or not, but thanks.

And yeah it's out already, I read it here.

You're welcome

Okay I thought so, because I already read it at mangastream.com, thanks anyway.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi points.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: I agree with you but man I do not think Itachi is near KM Naruto in terms of speed. This is early KM too, where he was amateur at control. Also, Bee was consistently lowballed as the series went on.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
Itachi_Totsukablitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amaterasu GG Sandaime Raikage.

And before people start arguing about dodging it, Sandaime Ei doesn't have V2.He is slower than his sons V1, who MS Sasuke could keep up with just fine, let alone V2.4th Raikage is faster than Third Raikage to a noticeable degree.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so people might disagree with me but its always been my opinion that itachi is one of the strongest characters in naruto. Apart from the very end characters like some versions of madara and naruto and sasukes boost ( i forget what the form is actually called, but sasuke gets rinnegan and naruto gets his stuff haha), itachi was always the smartert fighter and strategist in naruto, and personally i think even shikamaru wouldnt be able to out think him. Feats wise however, itachi was almost always depowered.. Whether he was holding back or sick.. And thus he is made out to be a little weaker than he really is. Based on feats id say itachi in a tough battle, because the raikage is hella strong but itachi has so much at his disposal. Based on potential, itachi easily

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Gracetrack

Itachi.

Genjutsu in Naruto is just tough to beat in general, but Itachi's tsukuyomi puts all other genjutsu to shame. And as I'm sure everybody is well aware of by now, he doesn't need to look you in the eyes to hit you with it.

Raikage is physically faster, but I don't see him blitzing right off the bat if he's in character. Even if he did manage to do that, it doesn't necessarily mean he's going to drop Itachi in one shot. Itachi seemingly was able to pull up Susanoo and shield himself in the time it took lightning to strike him (Sasuke's "kirin" attack).

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi in a decent fight without genjutsu, but with it becomes easy difficulty

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi has to go to Susano'o immediately and finish the 3rd Raikage with the Totsuka sword (if he can even aim right). Otherwise Itachi has no chance.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Itachi.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raikage has no chance to blitz. He had trouble catching up to Dodai, let alone Itachi. Itachi has more versatility and hax, plus strategy.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would be a good fight but itachi

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99 said:

Amaterasu will be enough, Sasuke would be dead if not for Gaara stepping in.

Fixed

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: itachi has zero, I repeat zero speed feats while using susanoo. Raikage would speed blitz the hell out of him. Itachi has no feats that suggest he can hit raikage with the totsuka blade.

The_Almighty00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan said:

Itachi.

@m_man said:

Itachi.

@jdg said:

@saint_of_origin: itachi has zero, I repeat zero chances of losing. Raikage would get speed blitzed by Itachi. Itachi stabs the raikage with the totsuka blade.

Itachi is the faster character you seemed to be misguided but I fiexed it for you

No Caption Provided

Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation* (口寄せ・雷光剣化, Kuchiyose: Raikou Kenka)

Ninjutsu, B-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)

User: Uchiha Sasuke

A variety of sealed battle tools

At the request of their master, they make their appearance!!

This is a kind of "ninja tool summon" that, by sealing ninja tools like swords or kunai into, for instance, a scroll or one's clothes beforehand, allows them to be called upon when needed. The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between "taking out" a ninja tool, taking the right "stance" and actually "throwing" it is greatly reduced. The ninja tools are thrown with the actual speed of a "flash of lightning," ruining the opponent's outset of the battle, and snatching away the initiative...!! Furthermore, because the summonable ninja tools can remain hidden until right before they are used, if this technique is mastered, there are an exceptional number of possible tactics.

[picture of Sasuke summoning 2 shuriken from his wrists

↑Just by touching the "marks" that can be drawn anywhere, the ninja tools are summoned in an instant!!

Now is the time to win or lose!

Returning to my hand is a long-serving warrior's tool!!

[picture of Sasuke summoning a giant shuriken]

↑When a weapon is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand.

No Caption Provided

Giovanni314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By KCMinato

Itachi wins

ScarletFirefly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_almighty00: No one takes the databooks seriously. You can find all kinds of inconsistencies in there. Like Sasuke's Kirin being lightspeed, and also Mifune's slashes beings lightspeed.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_almighty00: No one takes the databooks seriously. You can find all kinds of inconsistencies in there. Like Sasuke's Kirin being lightspeed, and also Mifune's slashes beings lightspeed.

You are correct. However, certain things can still be garnered from them that aren't inconsistencies. Several people take certain facts in the databook at face value if they aren't contradicted in the manga. Or use them as supporting points for more convincing pieces of evidence. There is nothing wrong with using the databook to back up a shown feat.

@jdg said:

@saint_of_origin: itachi has zero, I repeat zero speed feats while using susanoo. Raikage would speed blitz the hell out of him. Itachi has no feats that suggest he can hit raikage with the totsuka blade.

Pfffft. Considering he activated it at lightning speed while near death, mostly blind, and almost out of chakra, I'd have to disagree with you. There's a reason his most overused method of victory on Comic Vine is called the Totsuka Blitz. Itachi is an outrageously fast shinobi, even when he was sick. Healthy Itachi should be able to avoid blitzes quite easily. He's not blitzing here, but he's not getting blitzed. The way he'd win is his superior intelligence and tactics. Diversionary genjutsu, shadow clones, crow clones, crow jutsu, etc. would allow him to pull off a win 6 or 7 times out of 10. It won't be an easy fight by any means but he definitely wins more times than not.

Unless we're talking about his Lord incarnation. Lord Itachi beats all, even omnipotents and meta-omnipotents such as Batgod and John Cena against the odds.

No Caption Provided

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_almighty00: did you even read what I said? I said he has no speed feats WHILE USING SUSANOO. Don't let your inner fanboy misread what I said

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdg: why and since when does susanoo slow its user down lol

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solo King solos

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi.

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By JdG

@kcminato: when did itachi display speed feats with susanoo? When did he display speed feats with the totsuka blade?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For all the people saying that 3rd blitzes, I'm pretty sure that 3rd is slower than 4th.