Itachi vs Sesshomaru

Garfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Garfield

Itachi can only use the regular Sharingan. Morals on. They can win in any way. Konoha is the place. Begin 23 metres away. Sesshy has his weapons. Itachi has his weapons. 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think this human is any match for a demon that's questionably equal to the 9-Tails.

Garfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Garfield
@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning:  

He is equal to the Nine Tails?  

How so? 
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ghost_rider1
@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

I don't think this human is any match for a demon that's questionably equal to the 9-Tails.

Are u serious?? He is nothing compared to the nine tails. And second, itachi would curbstomp anyone from the inuyasha universe
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By daak1212

Itachi cause the sharingan at base form is still a genjutsu

Garfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Garfield
@daak1212: If I take away his sharingan, will it be a fair fight? 
JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JonSmith
No Caption Provided

Click that, look there. Your question will be answered. If it hasn't been already, you'll have a much more knowledgeable fanbase for both those characters to answer.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These guys are like alternate versions of eachother from different universes.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By 8bitGangsta

Lol the anime vice post is dead on

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KnightRise

@drgnx said:

http://zankuro.com/wallpaper/preview/itachi-sesshomaru-byakuya.jpg

These guys are like alternate versions eachother from different universes.

"the rogue older brother for the protagonist to prove themselves against", its a trope thats used a lot in anime. Right up there with spikey-haired purehearted youth and perverted teacher. Hell you could add Portas D. Ace with Itachi, Byakuya, and Sesshomaru since they all die too

MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MarvelGrey

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

If i remember correctly doesn't Bakusaiga just trounce Itachi? This statement isn't far off especially because of all of Sesshomaru's combat experience (he is over 200 years old) His heightened senses, insane durability, regeneration. Even without his sword he wouldn't have much trouble against Itachi it's a huge mismatch. Plus i'm pretty sure he would be moving too fast for Itachi to notice.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ghost_rider1
@MarvelGrey

If i remember correctly doesn't Bakusaiga just trounce Itachi?

If he hit itachi then yes...but he won't be able to. As soon as seshomaru looks at itachi the fight ends before it even start....... MANGEKYO SHARINGAN!!!!!
MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MarvelGrey

.@ghost_rider1 said:

@MarvelGrey

If i remember correctly doesn't Bakusaiga just trounce Itachi?

If he hit itachi then yes...but he won't be able to. As soon as seshomaru looks at itachi the fight ends before it even start....... MANGEKYO SHARINGAN!!!!!

The OP states that Itachi can only use the regular Sharingan. I'm not sure it would even make a difference quite frankly.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ghost_rider1

Same thing. If he look at itachi with the regular sharingan. Seshomaru still loses without itachi moving a muscle.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Blacklightning13

Itachi uses Sharingan genjutsu to take him out in under a second.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KnightRise said:

@drgnx said:

"the rogue older brother for the protagonist to prove themselves against", its a trope thats used a lot in anime. Right up there with spikey-haired purehearted youth and perverted teacher. Hell you could add Portas D. Ace with Itachi, Byakuya, and Sesshomaru since they all die too

Sesshomaru

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SpideyPresence

@KnightRise said:

"the rogue older brother for the protagonist to prove themselves against", its a trope thats used a lot in anime. Right up there with spikey-haired purehearted youth and perverted teacher. Hell you could add Portas D. Ace with Itachi, Byakuya, and Sesshomarusince they all die too

Meh Ace has his own different flare.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JonSmith said:

No Caption Provided

Click that, look there. Your question will be answered. If it hasn't been already, you'll have a much more knowledgeable fanbase for both those characters to answer.

You just had to be that guy didnt you. Anyway Sesshomaru wins

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ghost_rider1 said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Are u serious?? He is nothing compared to the nine tails. And second, itachi would curbstomp anyone from the inuyasha universe

This.

@drgnx said:

These guys are like alternate versions of eachother from different universes.

And there all BADASS.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By KnightRise

@drgnx said:

@KnightRise said:

@drgnx said:

Sesshomaru

woops, never followed Inuyasha closely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant: Yup :)

@KnightRise: It was my first Manga before Naruto and Bleach

@ghost_rider1: I could see him in the low Tailed beast range. Other than the 9 tails, the others have not really done much damage. I could see Sesshomaru fighting a lot like the "9 tails-Gama-Naruto-Transformation". he is actually more powerful in his human form than his beast from. Sesshomaru has a perfect Youki, it has protected him from being digested and absorbed, and even let him walk through the most powerful holy barrier on the show. His yoki might allow him to over power Itachi's getsu (in naruto it is possible if you have the chakra to do so". The real threat is the Black flames, no idea if he can handle those. It really comes down to what how their weapons work against each-other. They both have Super Speed, but Sesh has super strength and durability. His weapons might be able to cut through Susanoo. I think it would a lot closer than you give them.

Xcalibuur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well even though i believe itachi would put up a great fight sesshomaru would still win in my case.

vampiricshaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vampiricshaman

I have to say Lord Sesshomaru wins by saying you think you can beat this Sesshomaru

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Totsuka blade gg

Edit: didn't read the OP it seems Itachi is nerfed so Probably Sesshomaru

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sesshomaru wins because of the tensaiga

Sesshomaru222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both of these guys are strong awesome characters. I dont think it's a fair fight to take away all of itachi's abilities though.

Sesshomaru has heightened senses super human speed/strength. He has all of his weapons you say so that means he's got tensaiga. A sword that will protect him in a near death situation aka itachi's eyes genjutsus. The sword will teleport sesshomaru out of their before itachi can finish him. He's also got poison claws his power whip. The sword tokigen. And of course his sword bakusaiga. And both arms.

Itachi: he's got excellent speed and physical prowess. But he does not excell at close range fighting. Even if I say itachi has speed equal to sesshomaru witch is pushing it, sesshy has got more power physically hands down. Itachi has jutsus genjutsu taijutsu and of course ninjustsus. Demons are not immune to fire sesshomaru father infact died in a fire losing to a human however that was due to him saving izayoi. So itachi could do some damage with Phoenix fire jutsu and amaterasu. I'm gonna give itachi the satsuno in this battle cause I think he may need it. Itachi isn't going to do much of anything with shuriken or his normal sword. And sesshy does still have his demon form. And also has both his arms due growing it back. I've gotta give the edge to sesshomaru though. First there is experience sesshomaru has lots of battle experience due to his age. He's been the vice leader of a war with the panther tribe. Being a demon he has an edge against humans right from the get go. I dont think sessomaru would win every encounter but he would win 7 out if ten times.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Lord S in an epic fight on the battlefield of the mind.

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi obviously

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke and Madara even without MS / FMS powers are dangerous, already Itachi without MS is quite weak Itachi's only relevant resource is genjutsu

Madara has a lot of chakra and stamina a powerful body great taijutsu and has his weapon Gunbai knows Fuinjutsu/juinjutsu has colossal overpower katons being able to use Katon smoke/ash as well and kage bushin that can be used on a large scale due to their high chakra reserves.

Sasuke does not have a powerful body, stamina and chakra reserves like Madara more has Raitons that grants him very high piercing damage and that can be combined with his sword he is an excellent swordsman and has good taijutsu and Sasuke is very good with shurikens and kunais, he can spam Raiton through your body(Chidori Nagashi) has Katon dragon a strong fire attack and Kirin in addition to his summons, snake and Hawk.

Itachi without MS is quite weak, the only jutsu with reasonable power is his Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu is a short-range jutsu, his suiton is garbage and his explosive bushin is weak.

Itachi is a master at using shurikens and kunais, but does not have relevant feats in taijutsu his stamina is crap and his body is not powerful he does not have much chakra he cannot use Kage bushin on a large scale Itachi uses bushins that consumes much less chakra which is Karasu (crow) Bunshin no Jutsu.

Avatar image for silentnightzedo
SilentNightzEdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sesshomaru would curbstomp Itachi, his direct combat prowess is so vastly superior that it's almost a joke. He carries more powerful weapons, has more stamina, strength, speed, regeneration, and his swords are supposedly capable of slaying thousands with a stroke. Even is Itachi tried to use Susanoo, Sesshomaru could turn into his true form and combat him still. A single blow would leave Itachi so terribly wounded and poisoned that he would die regardless.

DarkStone23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi solos the verse

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By syncroniam

Sesshomaru would clear the whole shinobi world even with the sharingan, since genjutsu does not affect a superior yokai such as himself and he is far more powerful and faster than the jinchuriki and otsutsuki

@silentnightz said:

Sesshomaru would curbstomp Itachi, his direct combat prowess is so vastly superior that it's almost a joke. He carries more powerful weapons, has more stamina, strength, speed, regeneration, and his swords are supposedly capable of slaying thousands with a stroke. Even is Itachi tried to use Susanoo, Sesshomaru could turn into his true form and combat him still. A single blow would leave Itachi so terribly wounded and poisoned that he would die regardless.

No Caption Provided

Darknessdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi neggs

Fabs-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sesshomaru negs

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

current Sesshomaru stomps so damn horribly its hilarious

Xernive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sess swings his sword and one shots naruto verse.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is spite that should be locked unless Sesshomaru got new feats in the sequel series. I'm willing to bet all the money that he didn't. Itachi would be a calamity if he were to enter Inuyasha. Speed alone makes everything non-factor. Basically every post skip Naruto character worth mentioning could shit stomp Sesshomaru.