#1 Posted by Garfield (87 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi can only use the regular Sharingan. Morals on. They can win in any way. Konoha is the place. Begin 23 metres away. Sesshy has his weapons. Itachi has his weapons. 

#2 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think this human is any match for a demon that's questionably equal to the 9-Tails.

#3 Posted by Garfield (87 posts) - - Show Bio
@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning:  

He is equal to the Nine Tails?  

How so? 
#4 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3500 posts) - - Show Bio
@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

I don't think this human is any match for a demon that's questionably equal to the 9-Tails.

Are u serious?? He is nothing compared to the nine tails. And second, itachi would curbstomp anyone from the inuyasha universe
#5 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi cause the sharingan at base form is still a genjutsu

#6 Posted by Garfield (87 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212: If I take away his sharingan, will it be a fair fight? 
#7 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

Click that, look there. Your question will be answered. If it hasn't been already, you'll have a much more knowledgeable fanbase for both those characters to answer.

#8 Edited by drgnx (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

These guys are like alternate versions of eachother from different universes.

#9 Edited by 8bitGangsta (392 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol the anime vice post is dead on

#10 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

http://zankuro.com/wallpaper/preview/itachi-sesshomaru-byakuya.jpg

These guys are like alternate versions eachother from different universes.

"the rogue older brother for the protagonist to prove themselves against", its a trope thats used a lot in anime. Right up there with spikey-haired purehearted youth and perverted teacher. Hell you could add Portas D. Ace with Itachi, Byakuya, and Sesshomaru since they all die too

#11 Edited by MarvelGrey (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

If i remember correctly doesn't Bakusaiga just trounce Itachi? This statement isn't far off especially because of all of Sesshomaru's combat experience (he is over 200 years old) His heightened senses, insane durability, regeneration. Even without his sword he wouldn't have much trouble against Itachi it's a huge mismatch. Plus i'm pretty sure he would be moving too fast for Itachi to notice.

#12 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3500 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelGrey

If i remember correctly doesn't Bakusaiga just trounce Itachi?

If he hit itachi then yes...but he won't be able to. As soon as seshomaru looks at itachi the fight ends before it even start....... MANGEKYO SHARINGAN!!!!!
#13 Posted by MarvelGrey (243 posts) - - Show Bio

.@ghost_rider1 said:

@MarvelGrey

If i remember correctly doesn't Bakusaiga just trounce Itachi?

If he hit itachi then yes...but he won't be able to. As soon as seshomaru looks at itachi the fight ends before it even start....... MANGEKYO SHARINGAN!!!!!

The OP states that Itachi can only use the regular Sharingan. I'm not sure it would even make a difference quite frankly.

#14 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3500 posts) - - Show Bio

Same thing. If he look at itachi with the regular sharingan. Seshomaru still loses without itachi moving a muscle.

#15 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi uses Sharingan genjutsu to take him out in under a second.

#16 Posted by drgnx (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

@drgnx said:

"the rogue older brother for the protagonist to prove themselves against", its a trope thats used a lot in anime. Right up there with spikey-haired purehearted youth and perverted teacher. Hell you could add Portas D. Ace with Itachi, Byakuya, and Sesshomaru since they all die too

Sesshomaru

#17 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

Meh Ace has his own different flare.

#18 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4045 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

Click that, look there. Your question will be answered. If it hasn't been already, you'll have a much more knowledgeable fanbase for both those characters to answer.

You just had to be that guy didnt you. Anyway Sesshomaru wins

#19 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Are u serious?? He is nothing compared to the nine tails. And second, itachi would curbstomp anyone from the inuyasha universe

This.

@drgnx said:

These guys are like alternate versions of eachother from different universes.

And there all BADASS.

#20 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

@KnightRise said:

@drgnx said:

Sesshomaru

woops, never followed Inuyasha closely

#21 Edited by drgnx (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Yup :)

@KnightRise: It was my first Manga before Naruto and Bleach

@ghost_rider1: I could see him in the low Tailed beast range. Other than the 9 tails, the others have not really done much damage. I could see Sesshomaru fighting a lot like the "9 tails-Gama-Naruto-Transformation". he is actually more powerful in his human form than his beast from. Sesshomaru has a perfect Youki, it has protected him from being digested and absorbed, and even let him walk through the most powerful holy barrier on the show. His yoki might allow him to over power Itachi's getsu (in naruto it is possible if you have the chakra to do so". The real threat is the Black flames, no idea if he can handle those. It really comes down to what how their weapons work against each-other. They both have Super Speed, but Sesh has super strength and durability. His weapons might be able to cut through Susanoo. I think it would a lot closer than you give them.

#22 Posted by Xcalibuur (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Well even though i believe itachi would put up a great fight sesshomaru would still win in my case.

#23 Edited by vampiricshaman (225 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say Lord Sesshomaru wins by saying you think you can beat this Sesshomaru

#24 Edited by vintage_spiderman (1293 posts) - - Show Bio

Totsuka blade gg

Edit: didn't read the OP it seems Itachi is nerfed so Probably Sesshomaru

#25 Posted by Alakemega123 (973 posts) - - Show Bio

Sesshomaru wins because of the tensaiga