#1 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.

This is not a random encounter, but no prep time either. Consider Itachi summoning Pein to come fight him in the same place where he and sasuke fought.

Now, assuming that Itachi is fully aware of how the Rinnegan works and does NOT have the use of Susano'o in this fight, who would win? (note: in this fight Itachi does not have the disease that killed him, which has not been speculated in the manga yet) I'd honestly like to see this one...
Post Edited:2008-06-02 08:59:10

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi loses lol. I know he lost to sasuke only cause he was holding back but the only person I see in the show being a match for pein is madara. With prep though Itachi was pretty dangerous he got rid of orochimaru lol.

#3 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi wo9uld lose, but Im pretty sure that with Amaterasu he can take out at least...wait no...Itachi wins this

if he was going all out, actually, he wouldnt have to, he would just have to look at the bodies if Amaterasu was active, and Pein would be dead like that

he'd be slaughtered like a small dog

#4 Posted by kurei of flame (186 posts) - - Show Bio

who knows maybe pein has some more secrets to his eyes

#5 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course there are. Pein is an enigma for now and we only know so little. Pein is the supposed leader after all.

#6 Posted by kurei of flame (186 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Of course there are. Pein is an enigma for now and we only know so little. Pein is the supposed leader after all.
"

actually madara is leader but he kept the low profile to the group as tobi, which only some know who he really is, like pein,kisame, and paper changing girl lol =D
#7 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

I already knew that. However Pein is the leader as a front, a figure head really while Madara works behind the scenes. Makes it easier for him to move and whatever the plans he has for the world. And whatever they are, they can't be good.

#8 Posted by kurei of flame (186 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"I already knew that. However Pein is the leader as a front, a figure head really while Madara works behind the scenes. Makes it easier for him to move and whatever the plans he has for the world. And whatever they are, they can't be good.
"

yea true