Avatar image for johndanielmclemore
JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rukelnikovftw:

I've posted like 3 times what his powers do exactly!! There is no BS in anything I've said. I promise dude. You can look up every time he uses his powers and not once is what I've said proven to be false! I've only said what he said and what we've seen and can deduce. No changing powers or anything I just call it like it is supposed to be seen, not what we want to see!

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

And your thought on the subject is your speculation, I'm just saying "Since we see how Kamui works, and we see how Sasuke hit him, we can deduce that he didn't get out using Kamui (Since it don't work like that). However, it is possible that Kishimoto used 'Plot no jutsu'." But later we see Obito use Izanagi, so that's the only logical conclusion!!

He got out through plot or Izanagi!! That's all I'm saying!

I only said as a counter argument since you seem to conclude your speculations are factual. I never once said Kamui is the way Obito escaped.

If we are talking about Plot no Jutsu, Itachi's entire character is based on that. Casting genjutsu with a finger? Cmon man...

JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

Well the thing is, Itachi is just a hax character. He's not a god in the verse, but because of his arsenal he can defeat pretty much everyone outside the god-tier characters! He was supposedly smart as a kage at 7! ANBU at 10. And captian at 13!! That's ridiculous not even Madara was that strong at that age!!! He's just hax. He's not as much plot as he is hax!! He prolly turned Itachi into a good guy because no one else had the skill set to take down Nagato. Obito is hax too, but since we've been told how Kamui works; for him to get out using Kamui was all plot.

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

Well the thing is, Itachi is just a hax character. He's not a god in the verse, but because of his arsenal he can defeat pretty much everyone outside the god-tier characters! He was supposedly smart as a kage at 7! ANBU at 10. And captian at 13!! That's ridiculous not even Madara was that strong at that age!!! He's just hax. He's not as much plot as he is hax!! He prolly turned Itachi into a good guy because no one else had the skill set to take down Nagato. Obito is hax too, but since we've been told how Kamui works; for him to get out using Kamui was all plot.

Don't know why my post got deleted, but there is no comparison between Madara and Itachi. The concept of Kage does not exist in his time, so I don't know why you are bringing that up.

You haven't properly addressed what I stated, you have succumbed to your own delusions for Itachi

JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

The reason I brought it up is because Madara wasn't a Kage level thinker until he was like 12! Proof: Madara was like 12 when he met Hashirama (They look the same age as Naruto and Sasuke during chunin exams), and that's when he started talkin to Hashirama about a village and stuff. Itachi thought like that at 7!!!

Don't get me wrong my favorite characters are 1) Hashirama senju, 2) Madara Uchiha, 3) is a tie between J-Man, Itachi, Nagato, Minato, Guy, Kakashi, and Lee!! So no, I'm not having any delusions of putting Itachi over Madara simply because I like Itachi more because I don't! That's my list right there of fav characters!!

I said Itachi is given "Hax" Powers, NOT PLOT!!! PLOT IS WHEN WE ALREADY THE FULL EXTENT OF SOMEONE'S ABILITIES, but for some reason they are able to do something outside those "SET" abilities, that's plot!

HAX IS WHEN THEY ARE GIVEN TOO MANY POWERS TO STOP (FROM THE GET-GO)!!

It's said that Sasuke is a mirror image of Madara, and every body always talks about how far Sasuke is behind Itachi (Before he got EMS)!!

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

The reason I brought it up is because Madara wasn't a Kage level thinker until he was like 12! Proof: Madara was like 12 when he met Hashirama (They look the same age as Naruto and Sasuke during chunin exams), and that's when he started talkin to Hashirama about a village and stuff. Itachi thought like that at 7!!!

Don't get me wrong my favorite characters are 1) Hashirama senju, 2) Madara Uchiha, 3) is a tie between J-Man, Itachi, Nagato, Minato, Guy, Kakashi, and Lee!! So no, I'm not having any delusions of putting Itachi over Madara simply because I like Itachi more because I don't! That's my list right there of fav characters!!

I said Itachi is given "Hax" Powers, NOT PLOT!!! PLOT IS WHEN WE ALREADY THE FULL EXTENT OF SOMEONE'S ABILITIES, but for some reason they are able to do something outside those "SET" abilities, that's plot!

HAX IS WHEN THEY ARE GIVEN TOO MANY POWERS TO STOP (FROM THE GET-GO)!!

It's said that Sasuke is a mirror image of Madara, and every body always talks about how far Sasuke is behind Itachi (Before he got EMS)!!

The comparison is still moot. They lived in different times and I still don't know how being a good philosophical thinker when he was 12 would help him defeat Obito. Itachi may have *thought* like the Kage, but can he *lead* as well? Madara lead his entire clan against the strongest clan in the history of the leaf (the strongest clan during his time) - Senju clan.

Itachi's "hax" abilities were already dismissed in earlier posts, stop derailing the issue. Some people are late boomers, but that doesn't mean they are inferior in the later age, don't determine someone's abilities based on what they accomplished wen they were young.

And Sasuke vs Itachi can't be compared like that, we have never seen a Sasuke with MS facing off Itachi, so once again this is moot and irrelevant.

JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

I know what you're saying, "Since Sasuke and Itachi never fought, we don't know if Itachi will really win??", but if we use that same situation for Kakashi vs. Jariya. The same could be said, we all know Jariya would win due to hype and SM, however they were both defeated by the same enemy!! We all know J-Man would smoke Kakashi though!!

That's the point I'm makin, they don't have to fight for there to be a clear "Hint" as to who Kishimoto would have win! It ain't up to us, it's up to Kishimoto, and he strongly urges Itavhi is by far the strongest if the brothers, he also urges us that Obito (Akatsuki version, "One Izanagi sharingan", NO RINNEGAN) is also intimidated by Itachi's ablities!!!

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BOth are MS user and have high intellect, its really hard to decide who wins.

Manga makes it clear that, Obito was not able to attack konoha due to Itachi and Itachi also was very cautious of Obito's ability. Both seems quite equal to me so 50/50.

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

I know what you're saying, "Since Sasuke and Itachi never fought, we don't know if Itachi will really win??", but if we use that same situation for Kakashi vs. Jariya. The same could be said, we all know Jariya would win due to hype and SM, however they were both defeated by the same enemy!! We all know J-Man would smoke Kakashi though!!

That's the point I'm makin, they don't have to fight for there to be a clear "Hint" as to who Kishimoto would have win! It ain't up to us, it's up to Kishimoto, and he strongly urges Itavhi is by far the strongest if the brothers, he also urges us that Obito (Akatsuki version, "One Izanagi sharingan", NO RINNEGAN) is also intimidated by Itachi's ablities!!!

First of all, the whole Kakashi and Jiraiya thing is still irrelevant. I don't even see what the point is bringing them up? Stop bringing these irrelevant fights into your arguments and acting like a Itachi fanboy and start to argue with real evidence instead of your own illusions.

If we go with your "creator hasn't decided yet" type of crap, then we might as well close down this entire forum. He never urge that Itach is the stronger brother, again something you made up.

Obito is not intimidated by Itachi, he was wary of him, just as Itach is wary of Obito's abilities. Obito is probably more afraid of Itachi leaking out information than fighting him and Itachi is useful to Obito.

JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

Naw man, you thinkin about it too hard. Lol

Sasuke MS has (AMA, small susanoo, and non-named genjutsu)

Itachi has (AMA, complete susanoo w/ totsuka and yata, and Tsukiyomi).

None of this really matters since it's a fight between Obito and Itachi, it only matters how Obito's techs line up against Itachi.

And I see Obito winning due to (Hashirama Senju power). Kamui would be a fodder technique if he couldn't use it forever. Not to mention Rinnegan that he can manipulate because of (Senju power). Obito is nothing w/o Senju, however, regardless of how many powers were "Given" to him, I can't just take them away. So all-in-all Obito wins. Just to clarify, Kamui won't do much good against Itachi, he can't teleport inside susanoo, susanoo is higher up the "God-Tier Totum pole than Kamui is, Kamui is about where AMA is, and AMA can't burn susanoo, therefore we can deduce that Kamui can't teleport into susanoo!"

I think Obito's (Senju) stamina and his (Senju/Madara) obtained rinnegan give him the edge, not his own (weak) moves.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Insertnewname

@johndanielmclemore: itachi complete susanoo? No

That he can't teleport inside susanoo wouldn't make sense..

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

Naw man, you thinkin about it too hard. Lol

Sasuke MS has (AMA, small susanoo, and non-named genjutsu)

Itachi has (AMA, complete susanoo w/ totsuka and yata, and Tsukiyomi).

None of this really matters since it's a fight between Obito and Itachi, it only matters how Obito's techs line up against Itachi.

And I see Obito winning due to (Hashirama Senju power). Kamui would be a fodder technique if he couldn't use it forever. Not to mention Rinnegan that he can manipulate because of (Senju power). Obito is nothing w/o Senju, however, regardless of how many powers were "Given" to him, I can't just take them away. So all-in-all Obito wins. Just to clarify, Kamui won't do much good against Itachi, he can't teleport inside susanoo, susanoo is higher up the "God-Tier Totum pole than Kamui is, Kamui is about where AMA is, and AMA can't burn susanoo, therefore we can deduce that Kamui can't teleport into susanoo!"

I think Obito's (Senju) stamina and his (Senju/Madara) obtained rinnegan give him the edge, not his own (weak) moves.

Part of what makes Obito is Senju DNA. He would've died from the boulder long ago if it weren't for Zetsu's body. I haven't seen Obito ever tired from the excess use of MS (because of Senju DNA). I think the whole point of my argument is that Obito doesn't even need the Rinnegan to kill itachi.

I don't know where you come up with that tier system. Back this up.

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamnot said:

@johndanielmclemore: itachi complete susanoo? No

That he can't teleport inside susanoo wouldn't make sense..

He is trying to say Sasuke supposedly only has the skeletal Susano'o, which isn't true as shown by the fight between him and Danzo.

But this doesn't matter since Itachi can't maintain the "complete" Susano'o for long.

JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

Exactly, that's all Obito has is Senju DNA, he weak as crap without it. But even with it, Kamui isn't a tech that can't be figured out by Itachi, Konan was able to figure it out. And Itachi figured out all of Nagato's strengths and weaknesses within seconds. Nagato's "MULTIPLE" rinnegan techs are much more complex and harder to figure out than Obito's "ONE" MS tech. That's why Obito jason chance against Itachi without his rinnegan.

And besides all that, in one of those movies "Limited Tsukiyomi" or something like that. Obito was acting like even with Kamui Amaterasu would still burn him?!? I don't normally care for those fillers, but the fact that Obito was still IC and "TERRIFIED" of Amaterasu shows that w/o Izanagi Obito couldn't survive an Amaterasu blast. But like I said I'm not even counting that since it was a movie. Even w/o that there were many many circumstances that Obito showed fear of Itachi. Obito "Without Rinnegan". With I say Obito.

But in terms of Akatsuki go "1 vs. 1" with each other, it's not hard to envision Itachi pretty much mopping the floor with all but Nagato/Pain. All Obito has is Kamui, and that isn't even an attak, it's a defense, Itachi is known for figuring out jutsu, so I don't see that fight lasting too long.

JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

I'm showing you (2+2=4) with the tier system, that's my evidence for backing it up. Think about it, Amaterasu burned a freakin tailed beast, but it couldn't burn a jutsu?!? It burned Raikages impenetrable armour "With the exception of lightning"! But it couldn't burn a low level susanoo, that's the evidence for the tier thing, and Kamui is on the same level as Ama!

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

Exactly, that's all Obito has is Senju DNA, he weak as crap without it. But even with it, Kamui isn't a tech that can't be figured out by Itachi, Konan was able to figure it out. And Itachi figured out all of Nagato's strengths and weaknesses within seconds. Nagato's "MULTIPLE" rinnegan techs are much more complex and harder to figure out than Obito's "ONE" MS tech. That's why Obito jason chance against Itachi without his rinnegan.

And besides all that, in one of those movies "Limited Tsukiyomi" or something like that. Obito was acting like even with Kamui Amaterasu would still burn him?!? I don't normally care for those fillers, but the fact that Obito was still IC and "TERRIFIED" of Amaterasu shows that w/o Izanagi Obito couldn't survive an Amaterasu blast. But like I said I'm not even counting that since it was a movie. Even w/o that there were many many circumstances that Obito showed fear of Itachi. Obito "Without Rinnegan". With I say Obito.

But in terms of Akatsuki go "1 vs. 1" with each other, it's not hard to envision Itachi pretty much mopping the floor with all but Nagato/Pain. All Obito has is Kamui, and that isn't even an attak, it's a defense, Itachi is known for figuring out jutsu, so I don't see that fight lasting too long.

Just because Itachi can figure it, doesn't mean he has a method to counter it. Konan had prep and this fight assumes no prep. Why do Itachi fanboys always act like Itachi solo'd Nagato? He didn't. Naruto told Itachi all of Nagato's abilities and Itachi only countered Chibaku Tensei with the help of Naruto and Bee.

You also brought out non-canon material, something irrelevant and weak to your argument. So I am going to ignore that. There is not way Itachi can mop the floor with Nagato. Nagato was manhandling Bee and Naruto and he wasn't even in control. In addition, Nagato was crippled, physically less agile and able than Itachi.

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

I'm showing you (2+2=4) with the tier system, that's my evidence for backing it up. Think about it, Amaterasu burned a freakin tailed beast, but it couldn't burn a jutsu?!? It burned Raikages impenetrable armour "With the exception of lightning"! But it couldn't burn a low level susanoo, that's the evidence for the tier thing, and Kamui is on the same level as Ama!

You gotta spell out the math for me, Kamui is a space jutsu, Amaterasu is burning space...? What??? Itachi can't even control the flames as well as Sasuke...

JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

Naruto didn't tell Itachi how to kill the dogs summon, Naruto didn't tell Itachi about the linked vision, Naruto didn't tell Itachi about how to destroy CT (All he did was whined and complained saying they were doomed). ITACHI HAD COUNTERS FOR ALL OF NAGATOS MOVES, NAGATO COULDNT COUNTER A SINGLE ONE OF ITACHI'S. Think about it, when itachi did an attak it was never stopped or blocked "NEVER"! So yes I do believe Itachi could defeat Nagato. And no, I said Nagato is the only one that will give Itachi trouble, I didn't say he'd mop the floor with Nagato. Not Itachi Fanboyism to say he'd win against an opponent he beat, but it is Nagato Fanboyism to say he'd beat an opponent he had no answer to! I like them both the same, they are tied as my 3rd fav characters, but one is better at "1 vs 1" fighting than the other. If I wanted to destroy an entire village id use Nagato, but if I wanted to Kill just one person that was super powerful id use Itachi.

Itachi was said to be as smart as a kage when he was "7" so even if he doesn't have something to take out a Kamui user, he'd think of something to make them mess up. But he does have something for Kamui (AMA, totsuka, exploding clones, and explosive tags) all of which will at some point get through kamuis defenses.

I'm tellin ya bro I'm not a fanboy, this is just how things fell in the Manga/Anime and I've judged them accordingly. Like I said all the things I've said that aren't in "Black and White" in the Anime/Manga, I've explained with great supporting logic. Not necessarily true, but would make a lot of sense. I've already told you several times, I couldn't care less for Obito's character, however with Rinnegan he'd be too much for Itachi, but without it he'd get beat with Mid-Diff.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

Naruto didn't tell Itachi how to kill the dogs summon, Naruto didn't tell Itachi about the linked vision, Naruto didn't tell Itachi about how to destroy CT (All he did was whined and complained saying they were doomed). ITACHI HAD COUNTERS FOR ALL OF NAGATOS MOVES, NAGATO COULDNT COUNTER A SINGLE ONE OF ITACHI'S. Think about it, when itachi did an attak it was never stopped or blocked "NEVER"! So yes I do believe Itachi could defeat Nagato. And no, I said Nagato is the only one that will give Itachi trouble, I didn't say he'd mop the floor with Nagato. Not Itachi Fanboyism to say he'd win against an opponent he beat, but it is Nagato Fanboyism to say he'd beat an opponent he had no answer to! I like them both the same, they are tied as my 3rd fav characters, but one is better at "1 vs 1" fighting than the other. If I wanted to destroy an entire village id use Nagato, but if I wanted to Kill just one person that was super powerful id use Itachi.

Nagato told Naruto how to beat the dogs, but anyone at his level would have thought a way to defeat the dogs. Itachi fought the controlled Nagato, not the Six paths. Naruto didn't need to tell Itachi, it was obvious that the big black thing was attracting everything. He got out with Bee and Naruto's help.

Nagato was being controlled, he wasn't fighting for real and he was manhandlng Naruto and Bee while he was crippled, if you want to devalue this and put Itachi above him ,then I don't know what I can say to you to convince you. Nagato pushed Itachi's flames away, that's something.

Itachi was said to be as smart as a kage when he was "7" so even if he doesn't have something to take out a Kamui user, he'd think of something to make them mess up. But he does have something for Kamui (AMA, totsuka, exploding clones, and explosive tags) all of which will at some point get through kamuis defenses.

No, he was said to have thought like a Kage, not as smart as. I hope you realize a lot of Itachi's MS abilites are a last resort as each ability puts huge strain on the user.

Luka_M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

Nagato pushed back the flames, but he also pushed off a ton of skin that was touched by the flames. How would Nagato deal with the second blast of Amaterasu? He has to wait 5 secs to use ST again. All in all Itachi could kill Nagato with just 2 Amaterasu shots or 1 totsuka blitz, or 1 Tsukiyomi, or 1 Izanami. Nagato is the ideal person for Izanami.

I've already analyzed both characters in battle many times, I don't see Itachi with any weaknesses "NONE"! But we see all of Nagato's when he fights J-Man, Kakashi, Naruto, and Itachi. All I'm saying is it is easy to find Nagato's weaknesses compared to finding Itachi's, if the only weakness Itachi has is over MS use...... That's not exactly something you can exploit in Battle.

I apologize for saying as smart as, I misworded that, I was saying he could analyze situations at "Kage" level when he was 7. And now that he's an adult, he's that much smarter!

Nagato being controlled pretty much turned him bloodlusted, all that does is makes him fight harder. Nagato only got stronger with Bee and Naruto there (Absorbed Bee's chakra)! Not only that, if Itachi wasn't trying to save Bee and Naruto when Nagato had the by the throat. He could've just sealed Nagato with totsuka then (He wouldn't have just cut off Nagato's arms)!

Let's get back to Itachi vs Obito shall we? Nagato and Itachi have already fought, the fact that you still believe Itachi would lose makes me believe you're an Itachi hater aren't you? That or a Nagato fanboy. Which is gone with me because Nagato is a great character!!

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

Nagato pushed back the flames, but he also pushed off a ton of skin that was touched by the flames. How would Nagato deal with the second blast of Amaterasu? He has to wait 5 secs to use ST again. All in all Itachi could kill Nagato with just 2 Amaterasu shots or 1 totsuka blitz, or 1 Tsukiyomi, or 1 Izanami. Nagato is the ideal person for Izanami.

I've already analyzed both characters in battle many times, I don't see Itachi with any weaknesses "NONE"! But we see all of Nagato's when he fights J-Man, Kakashi, Naruto, and Itachi. All I'm saying is it is easy to find Nagato's weaknesses compared to finding Itachi's, if the only weakness Itachi has is over MS use...... That's not exactly something you can exploit in Battle.

I apologize for saying as smart as, I misworded that, I was saying he could analyze situations at "Kage" level when he was 7. And now that he's an adult, he's that much smarter!

Nagato being controlled pretty much turned him bloodlusted, all that does is makes him fight harder. Nagato only got stronger with Bee and Naruto there (Absorbed Bee's chakra)! Not only that, if Itachi wasn't trying to save Bee and Naruto when Nagato had the by the throat. He could've just sealed Nagato with totsuka then (He wouldn't have just cut off Nagato's arms)!

Let's get back to Itachi vs Obito shall we? Nagato and Itachi have already fought, the fact that you still believe Itachi would lose makes me believe you're an Itachi hater aren't you? That or a Nagato fanboy. Which is gone with me because Nagato is a great character!!

Kabuto was thinking his plan, that's why Nagato didn't push them away immediately. Nagato also had the Gedo Mazo which sucks out soul, all Nagato has to do is push Itachi away as far as possible (Susano'o can't stop shock waves) and use Gedo Mazo to take out his soul. Nagato wasn't fighting like he could have under Kabuto's control.

Itachi has no weakness? Your fanboyism is enough. This is going to be the last time I am teling you, he isn't invincible. His eyes bleeds, he loses a lot of stamina, in constant pain when in Susano'o, and has poor vision.

Being controlled does not let the edo tensei fight freely, if so, why would Orochimaru even let the four hokages have their freedom? Makes no sense, because he knows the Kages are much stronger and can think freely if they are not controlled.

Nagato and Itachi have never fought 1 vs 1, stop making things up please. As for Obito vs Itachi, the Obito side have already given enough evidence that he wins, the Itachi side has jsut been writing out his name and some of his key moves.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito winss. But itachi fanboys will support their solo king forever. I used to like itachi but the fanboys on cv have produced hate in my heart for him.

JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

Gedo Mazo was a 1 time thing that just about killed Nagato (Way worse than any MS side-effect). Secondly Izanami would get Itachi out of that.

Ok let's say Nagato pushed the flames off as soon as they hit and he receives no damage. He still has to wait 5 secs to push off a second Amaterasu, which won't work.

I don't think you understand how Edo-Tensei works? You do know that consealing their emotions is not the same as consealing their power, look at the Raikage, he didn't slow up or weaken up any when he was fully controlled.

What evidence have you showed that puts Obito (Akatsuki Version) over Itachi???? I haven't seen anything that shows that!! Itachi has multiple techs to put down Obito and my last posts have proved that. I've given more than enough "Statistics" on all of their abilities and I've also showed how 1 destroys the other, not once have Obito fanboys shown me how an (Akatsuki Version) Obito can defeat Itachi. Please show me a way that Obito is over Itachi??? Wait...... You can't because none of Obito's feats put him over a guy that solo'd Nagato (6 Paths in 1)!!!

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

Gedo Mazo was a 1 time thing that just about killed Nagato (Way worse than any MS side-effect). Secondly Izanami would get Itachi out of that.

Ok let's say Nagato pushed the flames off as soon as they hit and he receives no damage. He still has to wait 5 secs to push off a second Amaterasu, which won't work.

I don't think you understand how Edo-Tensei works? You do know that consealing their emotions is not the same as consealing their power, look at the Raikage, he didn't slow up or weaken up any when he was fully controlled.

What evidence have you showed that puts Obito (Akatsuki Version) over Itachi???? I haven't seen anything that shows that!! Itachi has multiple techs to put down Obito and my last posts have proved that. I've given more than enough "Statistics" on all of their abilities and I've also showed how 1 destroys the other, not once have Obito fanboys shown me how an (Akatsuki Version) Obito can defeat Itachi. Please show me a way that Obito is over Itachi??? Wait...... You can't because none of Obito's feats put him over a guy that solo'd Nagato (6 Paths in 1)!!!

Gedo Mazo wasn't a 1time thing. He couldn't use it now because Nagato was under Kabuto's control to steal Bee and Naruto's soul. You realize Itachi wouldn't ever use any of these MS techniques unless his life is in immediate danger right? Itachi has no reason to use Izanami unless he knows what the Gedo actually does.

Itachi cannot constantly spam Amaterasu, he takes a huge toll casting Amaterasu, why can't you get that through your head Itachi doesn't have the stamina that Sasuke has?

The 3rd Raikage had all his abilities from when he died, but he couldn't freely fight using his own will. Turning him into an emotionless puppet prevents him from analyzing the environment situation.

My evidence that Obito (Akatsuki Version) is stronger than Itachi? Itachi's main arsenal requires him to use MS. Genjutsu is out of the picture as Obito's MS has the capability to see through the jutsu (Itachi backed this up during his visit to Konoha, and even Sasuke without MS was able to endure the genjutsu).

Susano'o and Amaterasu won't work since Obito passes through those things and Kamui can suck out any Amaterasu. Don't even try to bring up the time Sasuke casts Amaterasu on Itachi, Obito wasn't even preparing to fight anyone. Tobi is not stupid enough to stand in front of Itachi and let him cast Amaterasu, Obito is aware of the existence of Amaterasu.

Stop being such a Itach fanboy and making things up, Itachi has NEVER in the manga solo'd Nagato. Find me the page in the manga and chapter where Itachi fought Nagato 1 vs 1, no help from Bee or Naruto and Nagato was not crippled and unhealthly and under the control of someone who doesn't know the true usages of the Rinnegan as well as someone who isnt trying to kill his enemies, but rather to capture them. Find me that page and chapter.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909: you have to be alive (not edo) to summon Gedo Mazo statue.

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi is highly overrated

JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

I never said Itachi fought Nagato "1 on 1" I said he solo'd Nagato, which he did. And not only that Naruto and Bee being there only helped Nagato, Bee gave him chakra to use his moves more effectively and they had to get saved before Itachi could kill Nagato. (I think a ton of ppl in Japan were asking Kishimoto who would win" A healthy Itachi, or a healthy Nagato" and that is why they were brought back as edo's and were put in the same group and also, Itachi was placed under genjutsu so they'd fight each other. Itachi was fully healthy, and Nagato got Bee's power which made him fully healthy!!!!

Itachi doesn't have to spam Ama on Nagato all it will take is 2 and he used 3 against Sasuke!!

Obito will be fine against Tsukiyomi, but this is how Kamui works:

He can pass through things by teleporting his body (Can not attak while doing this, nor can he teleport SOMEONE or SOMETHING else while passing through). He can teleport things before they hit his body, like he did the paper bombs before they hit him in the early part of his fight with Konan (He can not teleport his body if he is teleporting other things). Knowing this, Konan waited til he teleported the bombs before they hit him, then she had more paper bombs get on his body (Remember he can't teleport both body and other objects at the same time), Itachi will just do what Konan did and use Amaterasu and Obito would teleport it into the other dimension, and while that is happening susanoo stabs Obito, but Obito will then do what he did against Konan (Izanagi), that same thing won't work on Obito again, Obito will realize he can't attak Itachi without materializing, but if he materializes itachi would kill him. So that's why Obito never fought Itachi even when Itachi was in the way of his plans. That's exactly how the fight would play out, DONT EVEN TRY TO DENY IT OBITO FANBOY!!!

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909:

I never said Itachi fought Nagato "1 on 1" I said he solo'd Nagato, which he did. And not only that Naruto and Bee being there only helped Nagato, Bee gave him chakra to use his moves more effectively and they had to get saved before Itachi could kill Nagato. (I think a ton of ppl in Japan were asking Kishimoto who would win" A healthy Itachi, or a healthy Nagato" and that is why they were brought back as edo's and were put in the same group and also, Itachi was placed under genjutsu so they'd fight each other. Itachi was fully healthy, and Nagato got Bee's power which made him fully healthy!!!!

Solo and 1 vs 1. Tell me what is the difference? He never solo'd him 1 vs 1, again you have no backup. Again here with you "I think and speculate, therefore what I said is true" rubbish. Nagato still couldn't walk, he absorbed his chakra to make his hair prettier and Edo Tensei has infinite chakra, so that is moot. Why do you keep contradicing yourself?

Itachi doesn't have to spam Ama on Nagato all it will take is 2 and he used 3 against Sasuke!!

2 and 3 what? Is English not your first language? I don't understand you. Itachi can't continously use Amaterasu, don't you get it? It puts a huge strain on him and you act like he doesn't have this drawback. The Edo Itachi that fought Nagato would've been coughing blood if he wasn't an Edo tensei. Which version of Sasuke are you talking about? EMS Sasuke completely has Itachi down and once again, you bring completely irrelevant things to support your argument and you don't even read half the counter arguments people made.

He can pass through things by teleporting his body (Can not attak while doing this, nor can he teleport SOMEONE or SOMETHING else while passing through). He can teleport things before they hit his body, like he did the paper bombs before they hit him in the early part of his fight with Konan (He can not teleport his body if he is teleporting other things). Knowing this, Konan waited til he teleported the bombs before they hit him, then she had more paper bombs get on his body (Remember he can't teleport both body and other objects at the same time), Itachi will just do what Konan did and use Amaterasu and Obito would teleport it into the other dimension, and while that is happening susanoo stabs Obito, but Obito will then do what he did against Konan (Izanagi), that same thing won't work on Obito again, Obito will realize he can't attak Itachi without materializing, but if he materializes itachi would kill him. So that's why Obito never fought Itachi even when Itachi was in the way of his plans. That's exactly how the fight would play out, DONT EVEN TRY TO DENY IT OBITO FANBOY!!!

Again, more speculations with no backup. How does Itachi know? I bet you are going to say "well Itachi is a tactician, genius, better than hokage, so he knows everything!"

So suddenly being on the right and making firm arguments (that means no making things up, something you are very good at) makes me a Obito fanboy.

Reread the thread and look at the counter arguments others has made, I am officially done arguing with you as you are someone who does not read.

KwasiD2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao, Obito has this, and at the dude who thinks that Itachi would solo Nagato, he wouldn't. During their fight w/ KCM and Bee when it became 3v1 it took all of them just to destroy his chibaku tensei. ezpz

Only way you would think Itachi wins is if you thought Itachi>War Naruto, Bee, Guy, & Kakashi who basically had the only means to attack him.

JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kwasid2k: @bull909:

Yea solo'd and "1 vs. 1" are different! Superman, Batman, and captain America all fight Thor! The team winds up winning, Batman and Captain are just sittin around watchin, Superman solo'd Thor! Te other two were in the fight, but did absolutely nothing. Let's say Thor uses "God-Blast" or whatever it is, and Captain America and Batman use something to stop it and keep it from hitting them, but Superman has beat Thor all up and down, but Batman and Captain america helped in that one instance that superman prolly could've survived on his own. Would you still say Thor is stronger? No, you wouldn't same thing here, Itachi destroys a bloodlusted Nagato, but naruto and Bee help one time on something Itachi prolly didn't even need help on, yet ppl still say Bagato is stronger???

In edo Tensei Hashirama and Tonirama have a lot more chakra than Hiruzen Sarutobi, that's because they only have their base chakra, but they have an unlimited amount of base chakra. Which means "If Hiruzen has 200 on the chakra scale, but it takes 400 to do a jutsu, he can't do that jutsu. Yes, he stays at 200 forever, he has an unlimited amount, but it is a base amount, not what you're thinking by unlimited!! How does this apply to Nagato??? (Nagato gained chakra when he absorbed Bee's power, which caused his "BASE" power to increase, which made all his jutsu stronger)!

Is english not your first language, because you struggle to read it. I said " Itachi only needs to use Amaterasu 2 times on Nagato, and when he fought Sasuke he used Amaterasu 3 times. Please try to keep up!!

I am reading your arguments, but they are silly Nagato was destroyed by Itachi, Itachi used one Amaterasu on Nagato, (it wasn't defended against without Nagato receiving a ton of damage), one totsuka blitz (It was not defended against)! Nagato used linked vision (Negated by Kunai), multiple arms (Cut off by susanoo), summons (Killed with Amaterasu), and CT (Itachi Figured out how to destroy it, possibly could've cut it in half with totsuka, or sealed it, "It can seal anyone or ANYTHING it pierces" that could even be a CT core!

I have a feeling you don't know as much about ALL of the Naruto characters and abilities as you may claim.

There y'all go.

Carnifex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito wins with rinnegan

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By USSJ3071

prime obito has both mangekeyo eyes and became a beast.

itachi admitted more than once he cannot defeat single MS obito, and his final attempt failed miserably, apparently due to not knowing enough about obito's past and abilities. obito's too smart not to know about and plan for each and every one of itachis attacks and is way too determined not to die to complete his plans whereas in character itachi is suicidal due to guilt

Avatar image for poisononousvenom
PoisononousVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito himself stated in the manga AND the anime, that had Itachi known his secrets, he would have been killed by him. Now, Obito's secrets he kept from Itachi while he was alive, were just two things.

1) At that time Obito was pretending to be Madara Uchiha, and was doing a good job at it, considering that Madara taught Obito himself before he died.

2) Obito never used the Kamui technique in front of Itachi. It can be assumed that Obito purposely avoided doing this so Itachi wouldn't find out about it and it's flaws.

Now. given those 2 things and Obito's own statements about Itachi. One can only conclude that had Itachi known Obito was not actually Madara Uchiha, he would have killed him outright, as Madara was a legendary shinobi and his power was on a whole other level, just claiming and successfully pretending to be Madara very likely stopped Itachi from outright attacking and killing Obito.

No matter what Itachi would win, as Obito himself stated he would be dead if Itachi knew his secrets. I'm not a fanboy of either characters, but I've noticed Obito fanboys think his Kamui is unstoppable etc, which is so far from the truth it's unbelievable. Kamui doesn't kill, all it does is transport Obito or his target to the Kamui dimension. It doesn't kill them, not to mention it takes a few seconds before the transportation occurs, meaning it is not instantaneous. I can't even think of a way Obito could kill Itachi.

Itachi's susanno is stated by Black Zetsu/Kaguya as being invincible due to him being the only character in the Naruto Universe to originally possess spirit weapons(Yata Mirror and Sword of Totsuka). The mirror nullifies all attacks and the Sword permanently seals anything it pierces in another world of "drunken dreams"(Yea they're that OP). He's also a prodigy among prodigies(stated as having hokage level wisdom at age 7, yea you read that right, age 7). Itachi also single handedly ended the 4th shinobi world war by himself by putting Kabuto in Izanami. And he is the ONLY Uchiha to be shown using Tsukuyomi(excluding Infinite Tsukuyomi, which Madara Uchiha used when he absorbed the 10 tails and gained the rinnesharingan) and Shishui's genjutsu(the most powerful genjutsu in existence). Obito doesn't compare, and he said this himself.

Note: This is regular Obito I'm talking about. Not the fake rinnegan upgraded 10 tails absorbed Obito. And contrary to what the user above me said, Itachi has never once stated Obito was more powerful than him, nor has he ever stated Obito was even on his level(As he thought while alive, that Obito was Madara Uchiha).

NinjaofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While there are some good ways in which Itachi can use Genjutsu, Obito a fellow Uchiha also has the capability to counter his Genjutsu. That along with his mastery of Kamui with minimal stress on his eyes makes him a perfect counter for Itachi.

This is how the battle would start. Itachi lays multiple layers of Genjutsu’s to fight of against Obito, which he would counter using his Mangekyou Sharingan. Tsukuyomi shouldn’t be a problem for Obito as a more inexperienced Sasuke was capable of dealing with it using the capabilities of an Ordinary Sharingan. A surprise attack with Amaterasu isn’t going to work as Obito has dealt with it in the past when Itachi had placed a genjutsu on Sasuke, which would activate Amaterasu on Obito whenever the latter would reveal his Mangekyou to Sasuke. Therefore, it would be easily countered by Kamui. Once again, this becomes a battle of attrition between Kamui and Susanoo. Given that Obito was giving Naruto a tough time time when the latter was in Tailed Beast Mode (Bijuu Mode), Obito should easily come out on top as Itachi is a much easier opponent to deal with when it comes to Naruto after he attained Bijuu Mode. Itachi’s Susanoo has a time-limit after which he would be unable to use his eyes. Kamui doesn’t provide any such drawback on Obito mainly because he has Hashirama’s cells.

Itachi is essentially facing a guy who is even more devious than him, who has fooled the Shinobi World for most of the time by using Pain as a puppet leader and has enough battle experience to match the skills of a legendary Kage like Minato. As compared to that Itachi was cautious when dealing with Jiraiya (although he is a legendary ninja as well) when he had Kisame as a backup.

Winner: Obito Uchiha

Edit: Tsukuyomi is avoidable by people who share blood relations. Still, given that this knowledge is known to Obito he can avoid eye contact as Obito doesn’t heavily rely on Sharingan Genjutsu’s which inturn require eye contact

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Itachi is my boy but he would get owned.

NinjaofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could add in kisame and Obito would still stomp.

OneDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito stomps. Of course people will say Itachi because of his bias followers on this site and all around.

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing that could work on Obito would be Izanami and that requires time.

He phases through everything Itachi has to dish out then BFRs him to another dimension.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito stomps