Itachi vs Nappa & Raditz

• 155 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@irhp87 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@irhp87 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

@irhp87: What is a ninja going to do against 2 people who go around wiping life off of entire planets? The Z fighters had an entire year of prep and Nappa was able to take everyone but Goku.

The fact is, the fight starts with both teams at their starting distace. Nappa being bloodlusted can wipe Itachi out by raising 2 fingers.

Until you can explain how Itachi will kill them before Nappa nukes the area, it's gg. Poison wouldn't kill them before Nappa can blow up the area.

Lol, you sound salty.

Z Fighters were written to fight, not to defeat them. They could have used the Dragon Balls to wish them into a blackhole if they wanted to, but they just didn't. You can't use plot prep that actually was written to happen against actual logical prep. Well, you can but then you don't sound too smart.

Have you read Dragonball? Shenron can't grant a wish like that will kill somebody. I don't want to talk about sounding smart with the guy who claims Itachi poisoning their food is a legit way for him to win. Lol

I agree that Nappa can destroy Itachi, probably just by lifting his d***, I'm not arguing that Itachi can fight them (especially bloodlusted) which you seem to think I am.

The only thing I've asked you to do is provide a legit reason Itachi will beat them with his prep.

Anyway, you do bring up a very good point, your best thus far; poison wouldn't kill them before Nappa disintegrated him even if it did work, even the fastest poisons in Naruto don't kill instantaneously, AFAIK. In light of that, I guess there really is no way to win...not that I thought there was much of one in the first place. I just like to keep an open mind.

And I'm open to hear some valid reasons. I personally don't give a damn who would take the win.

You're definitely projecting your saltiness onto me, though. You keep acting like I'm a pissy Naruto fanboy but I'm not even really a fan.

How am I doing that? I haven't called you a fanboy once, nor do I really care if you actually are. I'm on good terms with a few Naruto Debaters on this site and not once do I judge them for their opinion. In fact, I never judged you for yours once this entire argument, (exept the sushi comment which i really wasn't sure if you were serious or not).

You're confusing the time/s when Shenron was asked to kill someone, but he stated he cannot because he isn't strong enough (he is only as strong as his creator, which is Kami; interestingly, I wonder if that means Shenron got weaker thanks to Dende?).

You're right about that. I already knew that though, just choose a poor choice of words.;p

Why do you want me to provide a "legit reason" Itachi could beat them? I am not sure he can, I was merely speculating, and stated multiple times that I think there's only a CHANCEwith prep. Off the top of my head I thought of ways to kill Saiyans without brute force and illness came to mind. That's about it.

Basically because I thought you tagged me claiming that I wanted Goku to win. Isn't that how this whole thing started?

I can't come up with anything aside from the poison idea. Maybe somebody with a better imagination and more knowledge on Narutoverse could think something up. I can't.

I'm sure someone can. I'm not saying it's impossible or anything. I just think that it's highly unlikely.

Well, you're calling me salty and stuff, it just sounds like you're thinking I want Itachi to win despite the odds being heavily against him. I just like to consider all angles. As for poisoning sushi, it just sounds funny, like something a desperate person would do. I had a funny mental image of him studying them throughout the year and deciding to just poison them when they're eating, haha.

I just said you sounded salty in the manner you responded to me. It had nothing to do with your opinion on who would win. Actually, that would be kind of funny. Lol

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're confusing the time/s when Shenron was asked to kill someone, but he stated he cannot because he isn't strong enough (he is only as strong as his creator, which is Kami; interestingly, I wonder if that means Shenron got weaker thanks to Dende?).

You're right about that. I already knew that though, just choose a poor choice of words.;p

Why do you want me to provide a "legit reason" Itachi could beat them? I am not sure he can, I was merely speculating, and stated multiple times that I think there's only a CHANCEwith prep. Off the top of my head I thought of ways to kill Saiyans without brute force and illness came to mind. That's about it.

Basically because I thought you tagged me claiming that I wanted Goku to win. Isn't that how this whole thing started?

I can't come up with anything aside from the poison idea. Maybe somebody with a better imagination and more knowledge on Narutoverse could think something up. I can't.

I'm sure someone can. I'm not saying it's impossible or anything. I just think that it's highly unlikely.

Well, you're calling me salty and stuff, it just sounds like you're thinking I want Itachi to win despite the odds being heavily against him. I just like to consider all angles. As for poisoning sushi, it just sounds funny, like something a desperate person would do. I had a funny mental image of him studying them throughout the year and deciding to just poison them when they're eating, haha.

I just said you sounded salty in the manner you responded to me. It had nothing to do with your opinion on who would win. Actually, that would be kind of funny. Lol

Oh, I see. I only explained Shenron because I wasn't sure if you knew that little detail. I didn't know at first, I watched DBZ, GT, and then finally DB. I imagine most people started DBZ like me and maybe some didn't go backward into DB (which, IIRC, is where Shenron's Power Level was detailed).

I think I did tag you saying something like that, even though Goku wasn't fighting. Not sure what I was thinking, lol. I was getting some of these threads mixed up.

I'm in 100% agreement there, Itachi winning would be like hitting the lottery, haha.

Sorry if I came off salty at first, didn't mean to. And yeah, I thought that would be kinda funny. I wish I could draw, it was a funny scene I imagined.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When people are arguing that Itachi needs to poison his opponents, then have that poison kill them within 1 second after miraculously applying it to them before they instastomp him might mean we have a mismatch =)

Db characters have shown resistance to tp throughout the entire series, even if Genjitsu worked he would lose right away due to them being bloodlusted, in character DB characters would talk and be vulnerable, if you ignore DB tp resistance feats of course.

Hmmmmm. A low mid tier vs 2 low heralds....

Nappa probably qualifies as a low herald, Raditz is probably closer to a low herald than a high meta as well. It can be argued Raditz has ftl combat speed as well, either way this is a huge mismatch.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@irhp87: I honestly don't recall if Shenron has a power level or not.

Lol understood, it happens to us all from time to time.

It's cool bro. I would pay to see a crossover like that. Lol

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By iUseMyCajonas
Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: What is it? Probably like 100-200 seeing as how he was killed by King Piccolo.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: But we don't what it is. I thought you would know by the way yout responded. Lol

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: I honestly don't recall if Shenron has a power level or not.

Lol understood, it happens to us all from time to time.

It's cool bro. I would pay to see a crossover like that. Lol

He does, it isn't stated as a number but he couldn't kill the Saiyans because he cannot grant a wish which would surpass the power of his creator. I'll post the image. I can't find Kami's Power Level though, so I don't know exactly how strong that would make Shenron...

Thanks. Yeah, that'd be a cool crossover.

No Caption Provided

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: So it would be the same as Kami's. That's weird since King Piccolo is supposed to be weaker than Kami.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: So it would be the same as Kami's. That's weird since King Piccolo is supposed to be weaker than Kami.

Is he? I honestly don't remember. I figured they were basically tied.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@irhp87: Kami did kind of rag doll Goku with a flick of the finger after he beat King Piccolo.

Popo embarrassed him as well and he was stated to be weaker than Kami.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi gets stompd

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: Kami did kind of rag doll Goku with a flick of the finger after he beat King Piccolo.

Popo embarrassed him as well and he was stated to be weaker than Kami.

Ah, then you're definitely right about that.

The_Almighty00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just going to post this again

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

23dhjyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Shenron has a very obvious weakness though. Destroy the dragon balls then you destroy Shenron,

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@23dhjyt: I know. Anyone king Piccolo's level can do it easily.

Judging from the comments though, Itachi fans are starting to get salty. Lol, I'm out.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi can't beat the patty-cake champion.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DBZ stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Another Naruto troll thread.

Eyeballboy gets boned.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

quantum-savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If people actually took time to find out how strong Naruto characters really are they wouldn't make Battles like this, I personally love DBZ and Naruto and I know that Naruto characters aren't a joke even in the DBZ universe, I know how stupid it might sound to a close minded person but if you took the time to read up on Naruto and DBZ calculations you'd see that Naruto in Sage Mode could crush a SSJ3 Goku, years ago I would have laughed that off

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quantum-savage: Go on..

quantum-savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: okay of course there are many aspects of comparing 2 characters especially from seperate universes, and with that so much math and thinking going into it. I'll stick to the basics, Strength and Speed etc. But to begin with Narutos earth or universe as compared to DBZs has 16x the gravity and much larger all together(again lots of math that I personally won't get into right now) kind of a fun fact I guess. Anyway when it comes to Strength , Goku lifts about 1,200 tons at SSJ3 (400 tons with each hand) not taking away anything from him because yeah that's a lot as to where Naruto in Sage Mode lifts around 200,000 or so(after lots of math and rounding up and I forget the exact number) tons. In terms of speed Goku really isn't THAT fast definitely not Lightspeed ,but by the end of DBZ he'd be moving at at most the speed of sound maybe now Naruto characters , keep in mind the 16x gravity as an example Rock Lee in the chunin exams was moving so fast against Gaara not only was he leaving after images but he was moving so fast his voice couldn't keep up (*breaks speed of sounds easily) now as time goes on Naruto is out maneuvering characters that move at Above Lightning/but below light speed with ease(something only The Forth Hokage*a teleporter* has ever accomplished). (Side note:Bijuu mode note sage mode :/ ) but anyway if you want to see more of the better explanation and all the numbers I can give you the link

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newcomer said:

Iyachi wins they are not fast enough to blitz by feats and if they look at itachi they lose. All they have over itachi is dc and that is not enough dbz characters are really overrated because of their enormous dc.

High destructive capabilities doesn't make them overrated, especially when they're proven.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quantum-savage: please do provide the link because I would like to give it a fair shot at convincing me before I call BS on much of those calculations.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: okay of course there are many aspects of comparing 2 characters especially from seperate universes, and with that so much math and thinking going into it. I'll stick to the basics, Strength and Speed etc. But to begin with Narutos earth or universe as compared to DBZs has 16x the gravity and much larger all together(again lots of math that I personally won't get into right now) kind of a fun fact I guess. Anyway when it comes to Strength , Goku lifts about 1,200 tons at SSJ3 (400 tons with each hand) not taking away anything from him because yeah that's a lot as to where Naruto in Sage Mode lifts around 200,000 or so(after lots of math and rounding up and I forget the exact number) tons. In terms of speed Goku really isn't THAT fast definitely not Lightspeed ,but by the end of DBZ he'd be moving at at most the speed of sound maybe now Naruto characters , keep in mind the 16x gravity as an example Rock Lee in the chunin exams was moving so fast against Gaara not only was he leaving after images but he was moving so fast his voice couldn't keep up (*breaks speed of sounds easily) now as time goes on Naruto is out maneuvering characters that move at Above Lightning/but below light speed with ease(something only The Forth Hokage*a teleporter* has ever accomplished). (Side note:Bijuu mode note sage mode :/ ) but anyway if you want to see more of the better explanation and all the numbers I can give you the link

Planet Busting = Power Level of 18,000. If Naruto Planet is 16x bigger then at most 288,000 (just above Frieza's 1st Form and about a quarter of his second) is necessary to destroy it. Namek Saga SSj Goku had a 150,000,000 PL so Buu Saga SSj3 Goku would be above 1,200,000,000...the destructive power of DBZ characters is insane. What about Naruto? What is he capable of in Sage Mode then? Would he even reach 18,000?

As for Goku not being "THAT fast" try going back to Dragon Ball and watching Roshi VS Kid Krillin where they have a small battle faster than the human eye can see in one second, with both their PLs being below 200.

As for Goku's lifting strength, at a PL of 10 he lifted and threw a car with a person inside of it. The average car weighs 2,000 pounds but that one seemed small so maybe with a human inside it was around 1,000. Do. The. Math.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@quantum-savage: Actually, did you know that Dbz characters are above Naruto characters in every aspect? Let me explain, for starters, the Naruto earth is about 10 miles in diameter, while the dbz earth is is about a trillion. (a lot of math involved here that I really don't want to get into) That would mean that Naruto is about 1000 times slower than Bulma by the end of his series. I was surprised when I heard this the first time, but it's true.

Oh, and here's a fun fact, The speed of sound is roughly 768mph. (Goku by the 23rd tournament) was faster than lighting (which is about 3,700mps).

quantum-savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quantum-savage: What did that have to do with any of your claims?

Also, it doesn't sound reliable considering the guy who wrote it stated things like "the EMS is most likely twice as strong as the MS because hurr durr".

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: @thedarkpaladin: @stormking1221: *shrug https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11095702/8/

I skimmed that nonsense. Something about wanking Naruto past light speed. Sure, I'll accept it. Now what? Hestill isn't faster than SSj3 Goku, nor is he stronger, nor is he able to lift more.

quantum-savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: forget everything I said and read whatever of that link catches your eye, I get what you mean about statements like that but things like the link at hard to come by and i doubt he'd go through that much research (36 pages worth, even though some is worthless) if it wasn't well thought out

quantum-savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: I really wouldn't bring this up if it wasn't a possibilty

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

quantum-savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: you want me to explain better than the 39 page link dedicated to why Naruto is better than Goku?

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: you want me to explain better than the 39 page link dedicated to why Naruto is better than Goku?

If you're implying I should read 39 pages of Naruto wank then yes.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quantum-savage: Just try explaining how the Naruto earth is 16× bigger than the Dragonball earth. I'd love to hear that one.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By StormKing1221

@quantum-savage: Just some of the foolishness I noticed while skimming

1. He claimed 50 x 10= 50 on the first page so I wouldn't trust any of the math there.

2."When Naruto run, the world around them is nothing more than a quickly moving background, but when you looking at the trees in the background you can see how fast they pass by. The speed of which is around 80 miles per hour passed on how quickly they pass by"

....... No words for that

3."That would mean that the Elemental Nations, JUST the continent, is over 2.3 times LARGER than the surface area of Earth!"

His method for calculating this was so flawed its making my brain hurt.

4. "The MOON in Naruto is over 4 TIMES larger than the REAL Planet Earth!

That is right, the MOON in Naruto is over 4 times bigger than the real Earth.

Toneri Otsutsuki cut the moon in half... that is the same as him cutting 4 planet Earth's in half... and he did it in under a second. "The MOON in Naruto is over 4 TIMES larger than the REAL Planet Earth!

Toneri Otsutsuki cut the moon in half... that is the same as him cutting 4 planet Earth's in half... and he did it in under a second."

At that point I could feel the brain cells burning away so for my own health I stopped reading. All his calculations were based on speculation and incredibly flawed logic.

Anyways on topic: Itachi loses

quantum-savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: didn't mean 16x larger meant 16xthe gravity and tbh I don't know where that came from either

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If people actually took time to find out how strong Naruto characters really are they wouldn't make Battles like this, I personally love DBZ and Naruto and I know that Naruto characters aren't a joke even in the DBZ universe, I know how stupid it might sound to a close minded person but if you took the time to read up on Naruto and DBZ calculations you'd see that Naruto in Sage Mode could crush a SSJ3 Goku, years ago I would have laughed that off

lol, EoS Naruto dodges one light speed attack, i believe that's THE best speed feat Narutoverse has BY A MILE, Raditz is FTL and it can be proven. Another words the BEST speed feat that completely surpasses everything else in Naruto to the point of PIS PALES in comparison to the weakest Villain in DBZ, the characters literally get ten-hundreds of millions of TIMES stronger by EoS DBZ, not even counting DBS where SSG ups there power by 50-100 fold, another words they are BILLIONS-TENS OF BILLIONS times stronger/faster then FTL Raditz, I really like Naruto but the animes are in different leagues,

@quantum-savage: Actually, did you know that Dbz characters are above Naruto characters in every aspect? Let me explain, for starters, the Naruto earth is about 10 miles in diameter, while the dbz earth is is about a trillion. (a lot of math involved here that I really don't want to get into) That would mean that Naruto is about 1000 times slower than Bulma by the end of his series. I was surprised when I heard this the first time, but it's true.

Oh, and here's a fun fact, The speed of sound is roughly 768mph. (Goku by the 23rd tournament) was faster than lighting (which is about 3,700mps).

Yes, we should also remember DB is very rare in the sense that their fighting speed far surpasses their travel speed. Opposite of other series.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quantum-savage: So how would you know if it's fact? Better yet, if you don't know where it came from, why did you even bring it up?

quantum-savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This mission was a failure

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@alphapunk: Yeah, their combat speed is definitely a lot faster than their travel speed.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quantum-savage: At least you tried.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By IRHP87

@quantum-savage said:

This mission was a failure

Well, this line made me lol so it wasn't a complete failure in my book.

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87 said:
@quantum-savage said:

I love reading and making fun of Naruto wankers, but even I wouldn't read that much crap.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87 said:
@quantum-savage said:

I love reading and making fun of Naruto wankers, but even I wouldn't read that much crap.

Haha, seriously. Maybe I should give the creator a buck for the rights to turn it into a comedic audio book, lol.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_: high dc doesn't make you overrated but dbz characters are for some reason. All people say is "he can destroy a planet so he wins not looking at anything else. So that means people like krillan and piccolo can beat people like accelerator through sheer dc.