arrowbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

For this battle its Itachi vs Minato no edo tensei so both of them are alive who would win and why the battle takes place in the hidden leaf forest both of them have prep who wins and explain why they win

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done before pretty sure. Needs more detail (as usual).

How much prep

Does Minato have Kurama

Is Itachi sick

Come on, put some pride into your battles.

arrowbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: Everything i put up you got something to say just dont look at my battles if i dont put pride in it i bet u the di** of comic vine

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Tony_Shark

Minato.

ItachI has no means to counter Kyuubi. His stamina is terrible, genjutsu is useless since Minato has a bijuu to counter it, and will eventually be overwhelmed by Minatos speed. Plus, Minato has better precog due to Sage mode.

Also, Itachi isn't holding Susanoo for long and it would only weaken him. Sasuke has better chakra and even he couldn't hold it for long without the EMS. Amateratsu is useless because it can be dodged and can't go through chakra cloaks. Izanami won't work on someone who is true to themselves. Izanagi can only work twice and he has no feats.

Minato is just as smart if not smarter and he has experience with Uchihas.

Minato 8/10

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato.

ItachI has no means to counter Kyuubi. His stamina is terrible, genjutsu is useless since Minato has a bijuu to counter it, and will eventually be overwhelmed by Minatos speed. Plus, Minato has better precog due to Sage mode.

Also, Itachi isn't holding Susanoo for long and it would only weaken him. Sasuke has better chakra and even he couldn't hold it for long without the EMS. Amateratsu is useless because it can be dodged and can't go through chakra cloaks. Izanami won't work on someone who is true to themselves. Izanagi can only work twice and he has no feats.

Minato is just as smart if not smarter and he has experience with Uchihas.

Minato 8/10

Damn, read my mind

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sy8000

Itachi unless Minato has Kurama.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato any incarnation of Minato speedstomps

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 4th

pateuvasiliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato 10/10.

Here's why:

1. For Itachi to catch him with Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi/Sharingan genjutsu he needs eye contact. Minato's FTG is faster than Itachi's genjutsu and he can avoid any of the above.

Proof: Madara had to catch Ay in his Susanoo's hand to stop him from blitzing away. Before that he wasn't able to use genjutsu on him.

2. Susanoo can be teleported away from its user. This was shown in the manga when Sasuke teleports Sasuke and leaves his Susanoo behind.

3. Sage Mode and Frog Song. Kishimoto has confirmed a toad contract means you can summon all toads. Minato can as such summon Shima and Fukasaku and prepare frog song, for which Itachi has no defence. Once that hits Itachi is K.O.

4. Speed

Minato outspeeds and outreflexes Itachi. A battle in CQC results in Itachi being tagged and once he is tagged he is dead as he lacks the speed to react to FTG.

5. Stamina

Minato is a Sage Mode user, he can summon Bunta with no visible effort and he's been shown to use a lot of jutsus in a fight before eventually dying. Even with a giant Kurama claw in his chest, Minato was still able to seal half of Kurama inside of Naruto as well as his and Kushina's chakra. Itachi's Stamina is utter crap.

6. Intelligence

Minato is smarter than Kakashi, who is smarter than Itachi ( already outwitted him in Part 2 ).

7. Strength

Itachi's greatest feats are kicks and throwing Sasuke, Minato cut through a giant Hachibi tentacle with a kunai.

All of those put Minato much above Itachi. He wins every time. Itachi has literally nothing that can kill him.

Amaterasu = FTG

Genjutsu = FTG or clones

Susanoo = FTG'd away or Frog Song, or Minato just waits until Itachi runs out of chakra.

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

minato

JTMac005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pateuvasiliu: good analysis but I'd say itachi is the smartest shinobi in series or else right up there. I'd still agree that minato prob wins but totsuka blade would be a challenge to minato

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arrowbat: @saint_of_origin: Need more details TBH.

is this Minato with the Yang half of Kurama? Is Itachi Healthy, and not half blind?

How much prep?

Location?

Bloodlusted? Morals off?

Gear? ie Shisui / ie Minato Kunai?

Give me more to work with here. This is way too close a battle to not know every detail. Because even the smallest detail can completely change this fight. They are just sooo sooo close.

Im gonna assume, bloodlusted, no prep, and standard gear (No shisui eye). And im gonna assume itachi healthy, and Minato Pre Reaper Death. in Hidden leaf

Based on the scenario i created im gonna say Itachi 7/10. With Kurama Chakra Minato takes it.

Speed: Minato is the fastest, but Itachi is only marginally slower. Ay was said to be as fast as Minato. Naruto with KCM matched Ay's speed. Itachi was able to CQC with KCM Naruto very well. So Minato while faster is not blitzing due to Mangekyo, his vision and pre cog will neutralize slight speed edge.

Power: Neither are particularily powerful with their blows. Minato /has Rasengan though, which gives him edge.

Ranged attacks: Minato has teleportation, but that requires Kunai, Itachi knows full well the technique, and Itachi is smartest character in Naruto. He will counter with his explosive shadow clones. He also has better ranged jutsu and is better with Kunai

Genjustu: The master takes it.

Stamina: Even healthy Itachi's stamina was never great, Minato best chance of winning is outlasting

Special: The Yata Mirror, and Totsuka is gonna give Minato hell, as well as Inzigami and inzami. as well as tsukynomi and amateratsu

Basically Itachi is far more versatile, more intellegent, and has alot of Hax abilities.

Itachi just has too many ways to win. Genjutsu, Ninjustu, even Tajutsu is arguable. Minato only real chance is Rasengan and teleportation but itachi knows this and will counter with sharigan and crow or explosive clones.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By KCMinato

I believe healthy itachi has a good shot at this . If its lower than healthy itachi then minato wins this quite easily. Minato can basically counter anything itachi can throw at him including susanoo... unless itachi puts minato under a strong genjutsu at the start of the battle . or not minato wins this

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi wins.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Minato has a counter for everything Itachi throws at him

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overwarrior: healthy itachi is featless,so that was all fanfic.

1.Speed: minato. Naruto uses pure speed, minato teleports.

2.Power:like you said minato.

3.Range:itachi has more long range attacks, but thats all nullified because minato can teleport.

4.Genjutsu:you have to make eye contact, Minato is too fast and knows about genjutsu.

Stamina:minato since healthy itachi is featless

5.Again healthy itachi is featless, all those attacks will drain him and make him weak, plus Minato can teleport.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato has noway around Susanoo.

Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
Itachi_Totsukablitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Minato wins high diff.BM Minato stomps

@nishi99:

He could easily outlast it or use his S/T to teleport Susanoo away and Hirashin blitz before Itachi can get it up again.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachi_totsukablitz: Can he really teleport something that big? i've never seen feats like that in Naruto.

pateuvasiliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jtmac005: Kakashi outsmarted Itachi already, so no, he is not.

Totsuka can't touch Minato.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99: itachi can't keeo it forever, eventually he'll run out of chakra, all Minato has to do is teleport to avoid.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KCMinato

@nishi99: minato teleported a biju dama from the ten tails although I'm not sure if its possible to 'teleport ' susanoo away from its user so easily ...

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pateuvasiliu: wait when and which instance did kakashi outsmart itachi ?? i forgot :p

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dang. Bu...but Lord Itachi..

JTMac005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pateuvasiliu: remember that it wasn't even itachi, it was a fake body, and itachi was just trying to stall them. He wa barely trying

And if you go by feats itachi wins

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Kakashi never outsmarted itachi. Itachi was probably only shinobi i can think of that never lost a single battle or fight. (He didnt lose to Sasuke, he literally pulled off something harder than simply winning).

Kakashi beat the 30 percent clone of Itachi. Which only lost after it ran out of chakra.

Look at the handbook.

Itachi is rated as a 5 in ninjutsu, genjutsu, intellegence, speed, and hand seals. 5 being highest. As well as a 4.5 in Taijutsu. His only weaknesses are his Strength which is still a fairly average 3.5 (3 being average chunin level ninja), and his true weakness his stamina which is a really really poor 2.5.

However these stats are sick itachi explaining why his stamina is so low. A healthy Itachi while mostly featless (flashbacks and feats while Edo) has showed he was close to the perfect shinobi.

pateuvasiliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jtmac005: No he doesn't. By feats Minato is high above.

And it's irrelevant if that was the real Itachi or not, Kakashi still outsmarted him.

Chapter 260: Naruto and Kakashi fight Itachi, Itachi fires a fireball at Kakashi who goes underground, tries to uppercut him from the ground, Itachi catches his hand and puts him under Genjutsu. However it turns out it was a clone, Kakashi grabs Itachi and Naruto rasengans him.

Kakashi has seen through Itachi's clone tactics in Part 1, too. Kakashi is simply smarter. Itachi was never hailed as an intellectual genius, Kakashi was clearly stated to be more intelligent than Shikamaru.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jtmac005: No he doesn't. By feats Minato is high above.

And it's irrelevant if that was the real Itachi or not, Kakashi still outsmarted him.

Chapter 260: Naruto and Kakashi fight Itachi, Itachi fires a fireball at Kakashi who goes underground, tries to uppercut him from the ground, Itachi catches his hand and puts him under Genjutsu. However it turns out it was a clone, Kakashi grabs Itachi and Naruto rasengans him.

Kakashi has seen through Itachi's clone tactics in Part 1, too. Kakashi is simply smarter. Itachi was never hailed as an intellectual genius, Kakashi was clearly stated to be more intelligent than Shikamaru.

...No. Just no. I'm clocking into work now so I can't point out the ridiculous statements you made and counter them but I'm going to.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overwarrior: the handbook also says the black flames were hotter than the sun

JTMac005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By JTMac005

@pateuvasiliu: damn guy, getting butthurt are you? Minato feats are impressive, but Itachi (with some help from tobi) wiped out the most powerful clan of the series. Minato could not beat tobi, yet tobi was too scared of itachi to go forward with his real plan, and waited till sasuke killed him. And yes, I believe itachi is tactically stronger than minato. In edo tensei itachi knew just how to handle Nagato and kabuto, while minato did have a few nice moments in edo, but was mostly just going "wow my son is really powerful now, and obito's a prick...dang". Listen, I love the character minato, probably top 5, but I just don't think he'd have such an easy time with itachi.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato can use ST ninjutsu to either get Itachi out of Susanoo or to get inside of it. Minato is too fast to get tagged by Totsuka. Itachi is one of the smartest shinobi in Naruto, but so is Minato.

Standart Minato 6/10, KCM/BM Minato 9/10

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL Someone clearly didnt read the manga, the clone itachi was using ran out of chakra thats why he did not dodge the rasengan.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overwarrior: Itachi only fought 3 people and 2 of them was weaker than him at the time. The Handbook is irrelevant. Itachi will get blitzed and if Minato really wanted to kill him hed just use the reaper death seal

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Itachi kept up with KCM Naruto and Bee, Both of which are slightly slower then Ay in v2, which was stated to be same speed as Minato.

Minato may be faster, but there is no way in hell he is blitzing. 1. Because the speed difference is not massive. 2. Itachi has mastered the sharigan and its precog. Which means he will anticipate the moves. Similar to how Sasuke was able to fight KN1 Naruto even though he was badly outsped.

Itachi beat: Sage mode Kabuto, Sasuke while dying, Naruto and Bee, Stomped Kakashi effortlessly, and effortlessly rofl stomped Orochimaru who is one of the Sannin and equal to Jiraiya.

Only thing Minato has on him is speed, and stamina. Everthing else itachi is better in. Taijutsu, projectiles, Genjutsu, Ninjustu , Hand speed and jutsu casting speed, intelligence, and even equipment.

Minato only chance is his teleporting, and Since itachi 1. Has sharigan and he can see chakra he will know were the Kunai are and easily predict it. And can if bloodlusted will win using Inzangi or izinagi. Or simply genjutsu using his ring or eyes.

Itachi is clearly above non KCM Minato.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overwarrior: Minato's Ninjutsu prowess is right up there with Tobirama. Minato is just as smart and much better than Itachi.

Itachi didn't want any part of Jiraiya when they met him or maybe that's Gai I'm thinking of. He only beat Kabuto because of Edo Tensei.and Kakashi was being a dumbass and just looked directly into Itachi's eyes. When did he beat Naruto and Bee ?

Izanagi will not work.

Minato is smart enough to throw multiple Kunai at a time. If he really wanted to end it quickly he'd summon one of the frogs and go into KCM mode Itachi isn't winning without Genjutsu

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pateuvasiliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By pateuvasiliu

@jtmac005: Leave it to Itachi fanboys to resort to ad hominem when they lose feat wise.

The Uchiha clan is featless. A hundred fodder with no abilities whatsoever. Sasuke also beat those 1000 fodder in the start of part 2. Doesn't prove anything. Also Itachi didn't take them head on, he assassinated them.

And Minato did beat Tobi. It's Itachi that couldn't beat Tobi. His last act was to put an Amaterasu inside Sasuke trying to kill Obito, but that turned out so well /sarcasm

https://ramenchan.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/tobi-amaterasu.png

Meanwhile Minato vs Obito

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120211102336/naruto/images/archive/a/ae/20140220180917!Minato_defeats_Tobi.png

http://img13.deviantart.net/9fc5/i/2013/184/3/e/minato_vs_obito_by_mynameiskc-d6bumme.png

Stop making up crap. Minato would beat Obito any day of the year unless Obito has the Juubi. Obito would squash Itachi like a bug all day every day. Itachi literally can't do anything to Obito.

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monatomic would be smart enough not to look into Itachi's eyes. Minato 7/10

JTMac005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pateuvasiliu: calling me the fanboy?? you aren't listening to me: I prefer minato over itachi by a lot. I agree that minato would prob beat itachi, but you're trying to say it would be a slaughter, which it would not be. and yes, obito could beat itachi but was worried enough to not try fighting him. Your flaming so hard that you will break your keyboard guy. Just get over yourslef and admit that you are a minato fanboy. You're getting worked up for no reason

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The itachi wank is crazy here

pateuvasiliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By pateuvasiliu

@jtmac005: I'm not worked up at all. I simply called you a fanboy. If you're not one then you have no reason to get all defensive, though you obviously did.

It would be a slaughter, that's what happens when you win 10 out of 10 and the enemy literally can't touch you.

Itachi is outclassed in speed, strength, stamina, genjutsu ( Frog Song beats anything he has ), intelligence, taijutsu.

The only thing he can do to survive long enough to not be shamed is to put up Susanoo and hope Minato messes up and dies, which won't happen because even if Minato goes towards Itachi trying to FTG Susanoo away and kill him, even if Itachi can somehow try and hit him, Minato can just FTG away or use clones.

Itachi is outclassed, Minato is a tier above. And that's in base form. In KCM/BM Minato would rape so hard Tumblr would raid these forums.

JTMac005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pateuvasiliu: don't care if you think I am a fanboy, still not one, I love minato but I have to say something when someone is being dumb...someone who takes out a fully healthy nagato with all 6 paths, isn't going down easy for anyone, except maybe rikudo level characters. And even if minato has frog song (never showed him using it) it does not outclass MS, izanami, or izanagi... susanoo is a good defense for any of minato's rasengans. And lol you basically say that FTG is impossible to do anything against. Minato wins 6 or 7 times out of 10. Go ahead and comment again so you can have your last words but I'm done

pateuvasiliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By pateuvasiliu

@jtmac005: Itachi didn't take out Nagato alone. Nagato would wreck him 1v1. Also that was Edo Itachi who has no physical weakness.

''And even if minato has frog song (never showed him using it) it does not outclass MS, izanami, or izanagi...''

Itachi's MS is literally useless against Minato. Neither Tsukuyomi nor Amaterasu will hit him and Susanoo is only stalling the inevitable. If he uses Izanagi he loses one eye and thus Susanoo and then he dies.

Izanami won't work on Minato because Minato has no doubts regarding who he is.

''susanoo is a good defense for any of minato's rasengans.''

Don't you get it? If Minato touches Susanoo Itachi is dead because in the next second Susanoo gets teleported away and Itachi is left defenceless and with bad eyesight.

JTMac005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pateuvasiliu: itachi held Naruto and killer bees hands throughout that encounter. Killer bee ended up doing ansoluty nothing and Naruto barely helped if I recall. So yeah I think he basically took out nagato alone

"Also that was edo itachi who has no physical weakness"

Yes, but nagato was edo too, plus you were referring to minatos sage mode, which he only used in edo, so that's an invalid point.

"...susanoo gets teleported away..."

What? Is this possible? If so please show example because I don't recall. Plus with MS itachi could infuse susanoo with Amaterasu, making it rather difficult for minato to put a seal on itachi