• 57 results
#1 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.

===

you know, before you all you fanboys decide this is a curbstomp battle, who do you think would win? Itachi and he are both at full power, and are on that lake that Naruto and Sasuke fought on, so Kisame is pretty much at home I guess.

You really have to remember that it even stated that the Akatsuki were using 30% Kisame's chakra to take Shukaku out of Gaara (while the other 9 members gave in, too), meaning that Kisame has a metric @$$load of chakra. Bet none of y'all remembered that :P

I honestly don't know who would win this

#2 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

i would say kisame they have been partners for a since orochimaru left so i do believe he would know how to fight some one with the sharingan, and if itachi use the mangekyou i do believe that kisame would only allow him to use amaterasu and knowing that use alot of chakra kisame could easily win after see how as (Resonate) he has a @$$load of chakra. come on at 30% of chakra he is compaired to the power of naruto when the first tail of the demonfox appears......
Post Edited:2008-02-29 04:53:27

#3 Posted by Rainja (338 posts) - - Show Bio

Kisame even admirietted it himself itachi was the superior of the duo, basically if itachi tried to get physicall he would get raped by kisame in all ways,samehada abosorbing sussanoo ,ameratatsu but not tysukoyumi he would deffinetlly loose to  itachis genjitsu like everyone else.

#4 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi's genjutsu rapes Kisame.

#5 Posted by Andras (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

Kisame

Itachi's illness is a major drawback

#6 Posted by Retnex (2264 posts) - - Show Bio

On one hand, his chakra is incredible

On the other hand.....
#7 Posted by Andras (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

That second scan dosen't really prove anything

#8 Posted by Retnex (2264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andras said:
" That second scan dosen't really prove anything "
He died (maybe)
#9 Posted by Andras (2644 posts) - - Show Bio
@Retnex said:
" @Andras said:
" That second scan dosen't really prove anything "
He died (maybe) "
You have to remember that at that point Samehada had pretty much desserted him. That sword is most of his arsenal. He is quite defenselss without it. If he had it, he could have absorbed there chakra's and defended himself to a greater degree if he had samehada with him. Also the raikage has also been compared to a tailed beast. Getting taken out by him and a tailed beat is not that bad of a death. Though I hope Kisame somehow comes back. Maybe samehada will fuse with him again.
#10 Posted by Retnex (2264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andras: I get that, just saying that his chakra absorption was overcome rather easily.
#11 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone thinks that Itachi's genjutsu cannot be overcome, but I think it can. Bee easily overcame Sasuke's Tsukuyomi, thanks to having a tailed beast. Since Samehada is a living creature, and it is so powerful, able to compete with tailed beasts, it is possible that Samehada could also overcome genjutsu for Kisame. If that is possible, Itachi would be at a major disadvantage, with only his intelligence, Amaterasu, and Susanoo to be able to take down the Monster of the Mist. If Samehada were to stick with Kisame to the end, I believe that he truely has, no weak spots. Kisame wins, if he is able to take down Susanoo. If not, Itachi wins, but only with the move of the double Mangekyo Sharingan. A close battle of two of the strongest ninja in Naruto.

#12 Posted by Andras (2644 posts) - - Show Bio
@Retnex said:
" @Andras: I get that, just saying that his chakra absorption was overcome rather easily. "
In a way yes, but it wasen't really overcome. More samehada found Kirabi's chakra more satisfying
#13 Posted by Retnex (2264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andras said:
" @Retnex said:
" @Andras: I get that, just saying that his chakra absorption was overcome rather easily. "
In a way yes, but it wasen't really overcome. More samehada found Kirabi's chakra more satisfying "
Yeah, like a loophole. I'm sure Itachi could find a way to get around Kisame's chakra absorption.
#14 Posted by Andras (2644 posts) - - Show Bio
@Retnex said:
" @Andras said:
" @Retnex said:
In a way yes, but it wasen't really overcome. More samehada found Kirabi's chakra more satisfying "
Yeah, like a loophole. I'm sure Itachi could find a way to get around Kisame's chakra absorption. "
If he keeps his distance.

The only reason i side with Kisame is Itachi's illness, the more the fight goes on the more his illness will affect him. Without it and at fulll power it would take more than Kisame to take him down. Though susannoo is an easy solution for the win.
#15 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@cly said:
" Everyone thinks that Itachi's genjutsu cannot be overcome, but I think it can. Bee easily overcame Sasuke's Tsukuyomi, thanks to having a tailed beast. Since Samehada is a living creature, and it is so powerful, able to compete with tailed beasts, it is possible that Samehada could also overcome genjutsu for Kisame. If that is possible, Itachi would be at a major disadvantage, with only his intelligence, Amaterasu, and Susanoo to be able to take down the Monster of the Mist. If Samehada were to stick with Kisame to the end, I believe that he truely has, no weak spots. Kisame wins, if he is able to take down Susanoo. If not, Itachi wins, but only with the move of the double Mangekyo Sharingan. A close battle of two of the strongest ninja in Naruto. "
101% agreed
#16 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: ^_^
#17 Posted by kagetaicho (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Kisame is tough but Itachi still wins.

#18 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

If Kisam actually looked into his former partners eyes the fight would end right there, unless we something to the contrary, anyways,

Kisame wouldn't get past Susanoo's defenses much less survive a direct hit from it. 
Amaterasu would burn him into fish sticks without much effort. 

Kisame knows this is a curbstomp, why would I vote for a guy that knows Itachi would kick his ass, even when going blind like during his fight with Sasuke?

#19 Posted by Andras (2644 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"  If Kisam actually looked into his former partners eyes the fight would end right there, unless we something to the contrary, anyways,Kisame wouldn't get past Susanoo's defenses much less survive a direct hit from it. Amaterasu would burn him into fish sticks without much effort.  Kisame knows this is a curbstomp, why would I vote for a guy that knows Itachi would kick his ass, even when going blind like during his fight with Sasuke? "
  1. How would it end? Just because you say it;s over dosen;t mean it is. A genjutsu can be disturbed by disturbing it with ones chakra flow. Kisame has enough chakra and control over it to disturb it. Also samehada is a sentinent being, it could easily cut Kisame just enough. Pain is another way to break a genjutsu. Shikamaru did it in his fight with Tayuya.
  2. Thats if Itachi even uses susanoo. Kisame could have absorbed to much chakra for him to even use sucha high level technique, and even if he does summon it. Kisame just has to absorb bein stabbed long enough for Itachi's chakra levels to wear out. Susanoo takes up a load  of chakra, addd in his illness its a deadly summon.
  3. Samehada can just absorb amaterasu.
#20 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

1. I'll believe it when I see it, plenty of powerful characters have found themselves helpless to it, with wells of nearly infinite chakra to back them up. 

2. Thats if Kisame absorbs enough chakra to have him not be able to use Susanoo, which he probably won't. Susanoo takes a toll on the body by chowing down on your life force, yes over use will kill Itachi, but he honestly wouldn't have to have it up very long to blast him away. 

3. If Itachi looks at Kisame, he can litterally burn him to a crisp. Samehada can absorb it all it wants after that, it doesn't take long for him to get owned by amaterasu. 

Arguement based off what if scenarios of Kisame getting the upperhand in the fight. Samehada pretty much being his soul reason for this being any sort of fight. 

All and all I repeat why would I vote for a character that believes Itachi would beat him?  
Fish stick loses when he just walks off the battlefield knowing how the fight will end.

#21 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

if itachi takes it seriously, he can wipe kisame out of existance. kisame even mentioned that itachi is superior of skill and power.

#22 Edited by Braise (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andras said:

" Samehada can just absorb amaterasu.
"

How would Samehada absorb black fires that burn through anything?
#23 Posted by D3athstroke (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

Kisame Can F*ck Shitani All Day Every day

#24 Posted by MisterShin (228 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi wins take your pick.
Tsukuyomi = super rape
Amateratsu = Hot Fire rape for 7 days
Susanoo = Super rape for eternity,  within the magic susanoo sword.

#25 Posted by D3athstroke (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

Tsukuyomi = Chunin LVL Genjucu
Amateratsu = D Rang Ninjucu
Susano  < Fist

#26 Posted by Dark Zoom (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

itachi is way to fast and way to cunning to be takin out by him. plus who in their right mind would think that kisame can even be mentioned in the same sentence as itachi? in power?

#27 Posted by D3athstroke (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi is Not FasT ! He is sick and Weak !!!
He Cant hurt Kisame With Some Chunin lvl Ninjucus 

#28 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

D3athstroke      

Tsukuyomi = Chunin LVL Genjucu
Amateratsu = D Rang Ninjucu
Susano  < Fist

They are all S rank + 

Itachi is Not FasT ! He is sick and Weak !!!
He Cant hurt Kisame With Some Chunin lvl Ninjucus

I can see you never even tryied to read the OP ... The part where it sais they are both at full power. Also Itachi is not sick he is DEAD. 
Itachi is so fast that KAKASHI with his SHARINGAN can't see some moves that Itachi does. Chunin lvl nijutsus ? Do you even read the manga ? This guy was making Orochimaru (the same man that was killing kages) shit his pants. Itachi beat the shit out of Oro, cut his finger and send him on his way ... 

Amaterasu- small chanses for fish face to survive. 
Tsukuyom- no chance in hell. As that old babe ( Elder Chio was it ?) said when you fight someone like Itachi if its not more then 2 you run for the hills. This thing even works on Kakashi and his got the sharingan, hell it worked on Sasuke with his sharingan to. 

Susano ? This is completly overkill with that shield that can block ANY attack and that sword that can 1 hit/win ANYTHING. 

Itachi is also a complet genius / tactician and the man that was keeping Madara from attacking Konoha (when Itachi was alive). After Pain this guy (Itachi) was the most powerfull Aka (from what we got to see from Madara up to know his not even close to Itachi). 

Also Itachi can read ANY jutsu that Kisame tryies to do even before he does it (Sharingan). 

Itachi wins this. With Susano its a stomp.
#29 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
"Also Itachi is not sick he is DEAD."

Hes a ZOMBIE now!
#30 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellos

I am still waiting for confirmation on that. He looked like Itachi true but meh i hope he is not. Deat Itachi is better then some mindless corpse. Also if you look at Oro doing this jutsu you will see the Kages where in there righ minds and talking when they got out of there "boxes" but this guy Kabutomaru summoned are not saying creap. 

#31 Posted by SlimJ87D (9651 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
"

Hellos

I am still waiting for confirmation on that. He looked like Itachi true but meh i hope he is not. Deat Itachi is better then some mindless corpse. Also if you look at Oro doing this jutsu you will see the Kages where in there righ minds and talking when they got out of there "boxes" but this guy Kabutomaru summoned are not saying creap. 

"
I just read some spoilers for next chapter. Man oh man.
#32 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by SlimJ87D (9651 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
"
I got to see some to. --> http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59453 
 Realy curious who that guy that Kabutomaru summons next is. "
Well from what I know is that the dude's speculation is probably wrong. he thought it would be Madara's own body,but you need the souls available to stick into some kind of host.

I think if it was Madara's brother, then that would make Madara go on the fritz! Big time. Man Naruto is so good to read. If Bersek came out once a month it would have Naruto beat in my book.
#34 Posted by D3athstroke (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

Susano'o = Shit 
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u101/gbfc/MSSHIT.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u101/gbfc/sus.jpg
Amaterasu = Shit 
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u101/gbfc/AMATERASUSHIT.jpg

#35 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
Though Itachi is superior in most aspects his illness is the exact opposite to kisame's healing factor which can heal  all of the attacks inflected to him, so Kisame's superior Time duration on fights which is almost limitless , and his massive chakra is too much for itatchi to handle
#36 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

lagoon_boy

Read the OP " Itachi and he are both at full power " I don't think full power means the version of Itachi that is on his dead bad and blind do you ? So no his illness will have no impact here. 

Tsukuyomi - Fish face has no defence against (if you think he can do something do post what and how if not his dead in 3 seconds after 3 days of intense pain).

Susano - Has a shield that can block ANY attack and a sword that can 1 shoot ANYTHING. Plant boy's words with those 2 weapons Itachi is almost invincible. He can block any attack and 1 shoot fish face. samehada  will never be able to get pass that shield to get ANY chakra off Itachi. 

This fight will last about as much as Oro vs Itachi has ... About the time it takes for Susano to move his hand and hit him with his sword aka its a STOMP.  

Need more proof of this STOMP ? 

Here you go Itachi completly invincible on his dead bad and almost blind (he dies some minutes later). Read the bottom left part.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/393/09/     

Itachi STOMPS.

#37 Posted by Jbhdbc (145 posts) - - Show Bio

itachi

#38 Edited by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jbhdbc said:

itachi

3 year old thread.

#39 Posted by SlimJ87D (9651 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi has way too many methods he can win this, specially in Genjutsu. Has Kisame been shown to be capable of resisting Genjutsu on Itachi's level? I don't think so.

#40 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

@Jbhdbc said:

itachi

3 year old thread.

Yet It's worth the bump Imo..

#41 Posted by D3athstroke (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

Kisame stomps

#42 Posted by Nefarious (19694 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi wins with ease.

#43 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

no matter what people say, Itachi stomps, Kisame stated himself that Itachi is better than him, and for those who say Kisame knows Itachi very well to counter his technics, then isn't the same for Itachi? Itachi knows quite good Kisame so it's obvious.

#44 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7025 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi wins.

#45 Edited by Phoenix6000 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this healthy Itachi or Edo Itachi? Even at full health, Itachi still has a stamina issue if he overuses MS. Time would play a factor on if he can outplay Kisame before he becomes fatigued. Healthy Itachi wins with mid/high-difficulty, Edo wins with little difficulty. Never mind how the Kisame fans continue to ignore Kisame's admission of inferiority.

Strength: Kisame

Speed: Itachi (he was keeping up with KCM Naruto and Bee)

Stamina: Kisame, unless this is Edo

Technique: Itachi

Being partners, they should have full knowledge on each other. Kisame's style is primarily CQC, which is the only area where he can really be dangerous. Itachi's game is to sit back, cast genjutsu and use misdirection. He won't play to his opponent's strength.

In a battle of ninjutsu, Itachi will obviously win.

Amaterasu. GG And while Samehada is absorbing the flames, Itachi simply guts & seals with Susano'o's Totsuka blade. Tsukuyomi and Izanami are also GG

#46 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi has all those forbidden Uchiha techniques at his disposal. He can stomp Kisame so bad its not even funny.

#47 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi wins mostly because of genjutsu. A ninjutsu battle is also in itachi favor. But with samehada absorbing ninjutsu itachi won't utilize it as much. In a close combat fight kisame would destroy itachi. Itachi has the speed to maintain his distance and fight using genjutsu. Itachi intelligence will also play a factor here. Itachi should win

#48 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Itachi wins.

#49 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3960 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi

#50 Posted by Kennypow (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Full power? so edo itachi vs kisame.

Edo Itachi roflstomps, Basically Edo MS Itachi would be = EMS Itachi.

If it was Itachi who battled Hebi Sasuke vs Kisame , Kisame would probably win 6/10 because even tho Itachi was holding up big time vs Sasuke, he has one of the lowest stamina ever, and Kisame was said to have one of the largest stamina in Naruto.So Kisame could win on sheer stamina.