Avatar image for lantern_of_hatred
Lantern Of Hatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Lantern Of Hatred

Jiraiya by a many miles, and many raped women.

Avatar image for crimson_dominion
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Crimson Dominion

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"Jiraiya by a many miles, and many raped women."

LOL! Ditto.

iVi33K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By iVi33K0

Sike naw but I dunno

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"Jiraiya by a many miles, and many raped women."
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Resonate

Well, Itachi said that he couldnt defeat Jiraiya (if he were to fight him, they would end up killing eachother in the process), Jiraiya said he couldn;t defeat Orochimaru, and Orochimaru is afraid of (and was beaten by) Itachi

Im willing to call this a draw many times before I go in either's favor, for a lot of reasons that im too lazy to list right now

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Nighthunter

Jiraiya, the mangekyou sharingan may be a problem though

Avatar image for crimson_dominion
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Crimson Dominion

Resonate says:

"Well, Itachi said that he couldnt defeat Jiraiya (if he were to fight him, they would end up killing eachother in the process), Jiraiya said he couldn;t defeat Orochimaru, and Orochimaru is afraid of (and was beaten by) Itachi Im willing to call this a draw many times before I go in either's favor, for a lot of reasons that im too lazy to list right now"

good point.

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DEADPOOL

Resonate says:

""

I too would say it's a draw, however I don't know if Itachi is aware of Hermit Mode.

Orochimaru is also a tricky subject for both parties. Jiraiya tried to capture Orochimaru 20-ish years ago, as we know it's harder to capture than to kill... not that killing was an option for Jiraiya. They have also both become increasingly powerful since then and it's hard to say if Orochimaru is still better, especially since his immortality jutsu won't let him fight in prolonged battles.

When Itachi and Orochimaru encountered each other the first time, Orochimaru arrogantly walked up to him and tried to stare him down to take his body. It wasn't a "fight."

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Resonate

DEADPOOL says:

"Resonate says:
""
I too would say it's a draw, however I don't know if Itachi is aware of Hermit Mode. Orochimaru is also a tricky subject for both parties. Jiraiya tried to capture Orochimaru 20-ish years ago, as we know it's harder to capture than to kill... not that killing was an option for Jiraiya. They have also both become increasingly powerful since then and it's hard to say if Orochimaru is still better, especially since his immortality jutsu won't let him fight in prolonged battles.
When Itachi and Orochimaru encountered each other the first time, Orochimaru arrogantly walked up to him and tried to stare him down to take his body. It wasn't a "fight.""
Mental battles are a form of combat, and Itachi brutally slaughtered him the last time they met before he diedBut does Jiraiya know about Susanoo? and it would depend on what time period we;re setting this up with...if they were to both go all out with their best Jutsu and best techniques, I think that in the end he could trump with Susanoo over Hermit Mode
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Resonate

I dont know about that, but Im pretty sure that he would win about the same way he did here

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Yeah, Susanoo would make Jiraiya Itachi's b!tch.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DEADPOOL

But does Jiraiya know about Susanoo? and it would depend on what time period we;re setting this up with...

if they were to both go all out with their best Jutsu and best techniques, I think that in the end he could trump with Susanoo over Hermit Mode

"

Orochimaru was once again cocky in their second encounter. Itachi was clearly almost out of chakra, blind, and injured, and Orochimaru didn't believe that Susanoo's sword posed a threat to him because of his immortality. He just stood there going on a villainous monologue only to find out the hard way that he's screwed.

Keep in mind that Jiraiya is not immortal, so whether or not he knows about the sword's special ability, he isn't going to let himself get struck. The sword also has a limited range, and the shield only blocks from one direction. Not only that, but Susanoo obviously has a time limit. If Jiraiya is able to wait it out, he'd win by default. If he did take the risk of trying to take Itachi out before then, he has a few options: Swamp of the Underworld will stop Susanoo from moving... maybe even drown Itachi. He could use summons or Shadow Clones to attempt to surround Susanoo and attack from all directions. His Silhouette Flattening Manipulation could be useful to take control of Itachi's body. And of course, there's the Frog Song which not even Susanoo's shield can stop.

Post Edited:2008-06-04 11:11:31

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rdeegvainl

And who's to say that version of orochimaru is in an sort of shape to fight?

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DEADPOOL

Rdeegvainl says:

""

Honestly, I don't know how he even had a body.

Jusdre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jusdre

Jiraiya

Avatar image for lantern_of_hatred
Lantern Of Hatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here is something your all not understanding Jiraiya > Orochimaru

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Resonate

I wouldnt so much say that Susanoo jhas a time limit, as we dont know much about it yet at all. The shield can only block from one direction, but it isn't like he can't move it either. Now, even if Orochi hadn;t wasted time monologuing before that last fight, seeing the amount of speed that the heads came off I don't think it would have entirely mattered when it came to that because of how big he was to start with. Also, you don;t need to kill someone in order to defeat them, and when I say he slaughtered him I mean he basically kinda owned him in the fight. Not that he killed him, but that he seriously overkilled on that one :P

That is a good point about him acknowledging that he knew about Susanoo, but I dont think it's a matter of letting himself get hit, as it didn't look like he could do much to avoid it seeing the speed and acciracy in which it happened. On another note, excluding Susanoo, I'm willing to bet that Tsukuyomi would be able to get him in a hold for something. Sasuke did break out of it, but I think that may simply have to do with him having his own Sharingan.

Also, with Amaterasu, I'm willing to bet that he would be much more of a threat than with either of the other three jutsu, and then lets not forget his Taijutsu skill also. I might sound like a fanboy with this, but I do think that Itachi would win if it was solely a taijutsu battle. Then there is the jutsu copying that he didn't ever seem to use...though he could. Most of Jiraiya's techniques would be sent straight back at him, I'm sure, but I don;t know too much about the nature of Jiraiya's attacks...

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DEADPOOL

That is a good point about him acknowledging that he knew about Susanoo, but I dont think it's a matter of letting himself get hit, as it didn't look like he could do much to avoid it seeing the speed and acciracy in which it happened. On another note, excluding Susanoo, I'm willing to bet that Tsukuyomi would be able to get him in a hold for something. Sasuke did break out of it, but I think that may simply have to do with him having his own Sharingan.

Also, with Amaterasu, I'm willing to bet that he would be much more of a threat than with either of the other three jutsu, and then lets not forget his Taijutsu skill also. I might sound like a fanboy with this, but I do think that Itachi would win if it was solely a taijutsu battle. Then there is the jutsu copying that he didn't ever seem to use...though he could. Most of Jiraiya's techniques would be sent straight back at him, I'm sure, but I don;t know too much about the nature of Jiraiya's attacks...

"

There was a struggle, those heads rammed into Susanoo a couple times and he blocked with the shield.

Not really an overkill, there isn't really any other way to have defeated Orochimaru. You can't kill him and he is a chakra monster like Jiraiya. Sealing him in Susanoo's sword was the only way to get rid of him... or was it? Bum-bum-bum

Jiraiya has the means to counter Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan techniques. Aside from what I listed concerning Susanoo, there's:

Tsukiyomi:

Blind Itachi; a kick to the eyes, Toad Oil Blast, throwing dirt, etc. Tsukiyomi can only be used when Itachi locks eyes with the opponent, if he can't see then he can't use Tsukiyomi.

Thanks to Jiraiya's Detection Barrier he doesn't have to see to fight Itachi, he can sense Itachi's movements with his eyes closed.

Amaterasu:

Blind Itachi; a kick to the eyes, Toad Oil Blast, throwing dirt, etc. Amaterasu depends on Itachi's vision, if he can't see he can't use it.

As shown Amaterasu can be avoided. With the right timing, Jiraiya could use a Shadow Clone or a Substitution to take the hit for him.

Jiraiya has shown before that he can seal Amaterasu away.

And I don't really see how Itachi copying Jiraiya's techniques would help him. It's a part of Kakashi's fighting style to convince his opponent that he can see the future anyway. Itachi also cannot copy summoning (they require a contract) or the Rasengan (since it doesn't require hand seals).

21:49:02
Post Edited:2008-06-05 23:36:10

Avatar image for thess2greenlanturnarmy
TheSS2GreenLanturnArmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say jiraiya because he can't be caught by any genjutsu due to ma and pa being on his shoulders and itachi would have to go for the kill right when the fight starts because he will run out of chakra years before jiraiya and he knows that plus sage made like times 3 jiraiyas natural abilities and give him frog kata. So genjutsu won't work on either(no genjutsu works on itachi because he's itach)for ninjutsu itachis is limited because of his chakra and amataratsu or the sword of tsukata are his best bets and I think a sage mode jiraiya could out run both. And jiraiya has a list of jutsu that can break sasunoo and for that specail shield that counters a jutsu with its stronger counter part (like if lightning was used the shield would produce wind) jiraiya could use his strongest rasengan to try to break it or genmoa and I don't think we've had a chance to see his strongest rasengan. The massive one he used against prim was a simple attack that he could have made on his own without sage mode. And jiraiya wins a taijutsu battle due to heightend abilities and frog kata. Itachis only chance is something I made up. He will have to make 2 clones and all three will have to use tyoskumi on jiraiya ma and pa at the exact same time and that would be extremely difficult to catch all three with their guard down at the same time. So winner jiraiya by a long shot

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Chibi_cute

ITACHI easily.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ero-Sennin.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 the_stegman  Moderator

Well, Itachi said it would end in a draw...but I think he was being modest, he easily beat Orochimaru when Jiraiya couldn't, he wins.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't say easily but I'd give the majority to Itachi

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jiraya wins.. I'll give him that, simply cause he's older and more experienced. but the fight wont be easy though

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Itachi full out cause more harm to himself so it would most likely be a draw

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiraya.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

İtachi said this by himself.... And we saw Pain vs Jiraiya fight..Jiraiya has no knowledge about Pain and he is 53 year old but he beat 3 of them flawlessly.. Can İtachi do that !!!... Jiraiya always > İtachi
İtachi one advantage on Gama-Sennin and this is tsukuyomi...But Sennin mode can counter it..

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi and Kisame barely ran away from Jiraiya before. Jiraiya could totally take this.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi. He's smart enough to kill jiraya before he goes sage mode.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi. He's smart enough to kill jiraya before he goes sage mode.

No they are not !!! İtachi say himself.... and ı have example for this
Pain(Nagato) > İtachi ok !! everyones knows that

but also Pain's said this '' We cant win this battle if he knows our secret'' or ''he knew our little secret'' about Jiraiya vs Pain

then we have Jiraiya > İtachi

İtachi has MS (mangekyou sharingan) not a EMS (eternal mangekyou sharingan) he cant use tsukuyomi or amaterasu if hi use his chakra's %30 part (look 2nd. Kakashi vs İtachi match-up) Then we get this ; Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi take his more than %30 of his chakra
He needs amaterasu,tsukuyomi and Susano'o for beat Jiraiya once he used this 3 leathel weapon(jutsus) and if he still cant beat Jiraiya then he die by himself cuz his chakra reservoir is already empty !!!!

İf Jiraiya turn to Sennin Mode(Sage Mode) then İtachi has a poor little chance but this is not enough for Sage Jiraiya..

You'll see İTachi has chakra and ill problems !! ... But the orher side ı mean Jiraiya 50-53 years old but he has a bigger chakra source than İtachi and more durable than İtachi !!!

In short tem İtachi has a chance, in long term Jiraiya kick İtachi's ass

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By e3zombie

Well, Itachi said it would end in a draw...but I think he was being modest, he easily beat Orochimaru when Jiraiya couldn't, he wins.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@utkanflash: It was also said that third hokage is the strongest hokage and whatnot.. Itachi hadn't even seen jiraya go all out, it's more of an estimate on his part. And come on, even if Jiraya did know pein's secret, how would he beat them if all six ganged up on him? He started fighting one first, then three, and then all six. Considering naruto, with a better sage mode, auto summon, and prep, couldn't beat pein even after he had solo'd konoha and was handicapped at the time? And hell, nagato still had the chakra to resurrect entire konoha after that.

Pein was paying his dead teacher a bit of respect at the time. He had also said "I'm invincible, and before pein's strength, enemy's strength is meaningless". Considering how much kishimoto changes the plot, the statements are many times unbelievable.

Itachi has far too many things in his arsenal to dispose of jiraya..

Avatar image for flash_batarang22
Flash_Batarang22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi>>>>>>>>>God>>>>>Oro>>>>>J-man>>>>Tsunade'

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is all Kishi's fault but ı wanna say this... ıf sharingan powers so strong as u said..Why we call Hashirama as ''God of Shinobi'' but why we cant call madara like that !!!! Sharingna powers are too strong but too much critical for İtachi
Jiraiya has more experience, more durable, more stronger .....

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi wins.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JIRAIYA

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: How? Literally his only advantage comes from Gamabunta. And that's if Itachi gives him the chance to summon him.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MrUnsmiley

More likely to come to a draw than anything else, but I'd be willing to give it to Jiraiya. Even with Kisame on his side, Itachi deliberately avoiding confronting Jiraiya in battle.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 jashro44  Online

More likely to come to a draw than anything else, but I'd be willing to give it to Jiraiya. Even with Kisame on his side, Itachi deliberately avoiding confronting Jiraiya in battle.

probably to avoid killing people in the village....He needed an excuse to run away.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 juiceboks  Moderator

@mrunsmiley: He avoided fighting Jiraiya for the same reason he didn't wanna fight Guy. That's not what they came to do, and it would have been pointless and a waste of time to engage.

By feats Itachi beats Jiraiya everytime.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Itachi said that either he and Kisame get killed by Jiraiya or at best they can only stalemate him IIRC in the series.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@mrunsmiley said:

probably to avoid killing people in the village....He needed an excuse to run away.

"Probably" has no place in a debate. He knew that they wouldn't fair well in a fight against Jiraiya.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 jashro44  Online

@jashro44 said:

@mrunsmiley said:

"Probably" has no place in a debate. He knew that they wouldn't fair well in a fight against Jiraiya.

It was literally stated by Kabuto that Itachi lied about almost everything IIRC. Itachis statement is hardly credible especially when his feats and jutsus are better than Jiraiyas....

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: He avoided fighting Jiraiya for the same reason he didn't wanna fight Guy. That's not what they came to do, and it would have been pointless and a waste of time to engage.

By feats Itachi beats Jiraiya everytime.

No, he doesn't. Itachi has impressive feats, but nothing that suggests that he'd take Jiraiya, unless he was an Edo Zombie. Any physicals he has are surpassed by Jiraiya's Sage Mode, and Jiraiya has his summons and seals to boot. Not to mention that Itachi's eyesight is terrible by the time he finally fights Sasuke, to the point that everything he sees is a blur. On top of that, the databook states them as being evenly matched, though Jiraiya has experience and more jutsu.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually Bunta would be a disadvantage here since itachi can attack and kill bunta quite easily.

REASONS :

1.Jiraiya can seal amaterasu.

2.Jiraiya has Fukasaku and Shima to save him from genjutsu and also use genjutsu of their own.

3.Jiraiya in sage mode can dodge most of Itachi's susano'o attacks easily due to pre-cog.

4.sage mode gives Jiraiya access to frog kumite which is superior to normal taijutsu and gives him far superior strenth and reflexes.

5.Also susano'o cant protect Itachi from sonic attacks, and Itachi needed Sasukes help to get out of sound induced genjutsu which Lord Fukasaku and Lady Shima used to defeat the 1st three pains they fought.

6.Jiraiya has never been tagged in sage mode. when he was defeated by pain he wasnt in sage mode. and also tagging ppl who use actual sage mode has never actually been posible. Tobirama tried using flying thunder god to tag Madara (after madara absorbed hashiramas senjutsu chakra) and Madara reacted to him and countered perfectly to defeat Tobirama.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MrUnsmiley

@jashro44 said:

@mrunsmiley said:

@jashro44 said:

@mrunsmiley said:

It was literally stated by Kabuto that Itachi lied about almost everything IIRC. Itachis statement is hardly credible especially when his feats and jutsus are better than Jiraiyas....

Except that that conversation has absolutely no bearing on what Itachi said to Kisame when confronting Jiraiya. You're just grasping at straws and pulling for your favorite. By that same logic, nothing Itachi says is credible, which is BS.