#1 Edited by Noone301994 (2451 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't the current version of Obito so he doesn't have the Rinnegen.

VS.

#2 Edited by The_PAIN (719 posts) - - Show Bio

If Itachi does not play it right, Obito in the long run

#3 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi.

#4 Posted by Noone301994 (2451 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by beautifulrevery (1457 posts) - - Show Bio

Susanoo is too much for Tobi. He may be almost invulnerable due to Kamui but he needs to solidify to attack and when he does Itachi will be more than ready for him. Tobi does have the slight edge in stamina due to not dying from a terminal illness but that's all. Itachi is all around better than him if he doesn't have the Rinnegan.

#6 Posted by OhItsThatGuy (649 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi is so out of Obito's weight class, that it's hilarious. Obito got killed by Kakashi, while Itachi handed Kakashi his ass in seconds.

#7 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@ohitsthatguy: And yet, Obito was going toe to toe with the 4th for a short while....

#8 Posted by Marshall_Long (1714 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi with High difficulty.

#9 Posted by dondave (26573 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi

#10 Edited by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi wins.

Edit: Obito wins in the long run like someone else said. Obito still have the tails beast at his disposable. And he have always had them except for the eight and nine tails beast.

#11 Edited by OhItsThatGuy (649 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Minato can take down entire battalions with his teleportation jutsu and is able to go to nine tail charkra mode. He didn't even go all out against Obito in their first encounter, and Obito had to run away anyway.

#12 Edited by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@ohitsthatguy:

He didn't even go all out against Obito in their first encounter

Yes, in fact he did, he had to use his Flying thunder god Technique and take it to level 2, when it was already superior to the 2nd's. and it took all that speed to bypass his intang. Yes, he had to Run away, He took a rasengan to the face. But Itachi would get stomped By the 4th even quicker, he doesn't have intang.

Not saying Obito wins here, simply disproving your feat of "was beat by Kakashi"

#13 Edited by beautifulrevery (1457 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi is so out of Obito's weight class, that it's hilarious. Obito got killed by Kakashi, while Itachi handed Kakashi his ass in seconds.

The whole Kakashi thing is more plot related than anything. Obito wasn't using his intang really at all in their fight and was letting emotion cloud his judgement. If he was fighting to the best of his abilities Kakashi wouldn't even be able to touch him except for using his own version of Kamui or tag team attacks on him(like with Naruto).

Itachi would give the 4th a run for his money at his peak and you all know it. Even with Minato's flying thunder god he wasn't invincible and Itachi's Susanoo would more than easily protect him from that. Not to mention if Minato gets stuck in Tsukoyomi(which Itachi loves to use) then it's game over from the start. Itachi is fast, strong, and one of the top 10 ninja shown in Naruto consistently. Obito, while he's up there, is too easily distracted and overall less focused to pull out the win by using his power effectively.

#14 Posted by Noone301994 (2451 posts) - - Show Bio

@ohitsthatguy said:

The whole Kakashi thing is more plot related than anything. Obito wasn't using his intang really at all in their fight and was letting emotion cloud his judgement. If he was fighting to the best of his abilities Kakashi wouldn't even be able to touch him except for using his own version of Kamui or tag team attacks on him(like with Naruto).

Itachi would give the 4th a run for his money at his peak and you all know it. Even with Minato's flying thunder god he wasn't invincible and Itachi's Susanoo would more than easily protect him from that. Not to mention if Minato gets stuck in Tsukoyomi(which Itachi loves to use) then it's game over from the start. Itachi is fast, strong, and one of the top 10 ninja shown in Naruto consistently. Obito, while he's up there, is too easily distracted and overall less focused to pull out the win by using his power effectively.

Well when Kakashi and Obito fought wasn't it in the Kamui dimension? Obito wouldn't have been able to use his intagibility. I think that's why he did so bad against Kakashi in their recent battle. When they were in the real world remember Killer Bee, Naruto, Guy and Kakashi couldn't tag him for a long time.

The thing about Itachi vs Minato. Completely agree. Most people that say Minato would roflstomp Itachi is just a plain fanboy and they just like to think that Minato could beat anyone... Hell I bet most Minato fanboys probably think he could take Madara or Hashirama...

#15 Posted by xlab3000 (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito was fast enough to keep up with Minato after he summoned the Kyuubi and defeated Konan with one genjutsu he wins. Kakashi only defeated Obito because Naruto powered him with the Kyuubi's chakra twice and Obito was fighting him and Naruto before they went into the Kamui world .

#16 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito kept up with minato, itachi went h2h with naruto. So there shouldn't be too much of a difference. Izanagi can be countered by I'm nazi (read opposite: Izanami), so that isn't the deciding card, too. Now, assuming itachi knows a bit about obito's powers, he should be careful with the warping. The only problem is, can obito warp him along with susano, bypassing the yata?

Other than that, itachi lacks the continuous attacks to keep obito busy that konan had..

#17 Posted by mavfan626 (4118 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito would win if he's quick about it..

#18 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1355 posts) - - Show Bio

Tobi

#19 Posted by OhItsThatGuy (649 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: I think Itachi would win over Obito, so I don't know where you're getting at. I disagree with the 4th losing to Itachi, however. The 4th strikes me as much faster opponent. Plus, even if he were to some how get caught in Itachi's illusion, the 4th had the chakra of the nine tails. I can see him break free of it.

@funsiized: Minato didn't even have to tap into his 9 tail chakra, so to say he went all out isn't true.

#20 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@ohitsthatguy: Okay that begs the question however, How in the World can he Access SIx Paths Mode? that does NOT make sense to me.

But back on topic, The fact that he had to take it Up to that level of speed Shows he is faster than Itachi, he hasn't shown that kinda speed, and was having trouble with Saskue. I feel like his 'death' to Kakashi is kinda retarded. and Heavily influenced by plot.

#21 Posted by beautifulrevery (1457 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: I think Itachi would win over Obito, so I don't know where you're getting at. I disagree with the 4th losing to Itachi, however. The 4th strikes me as much faster opponent. Plus, even if he were to some how get caught in Itachi's illusion, the 4th had the chakra of the nine tails. I can see him break free of it.

@funsiized: Minato didn't even have to tap into his 9 tail chakra, so to say he went all out isn't true.

The fourth only has the chakra of the kyuubi after death since the 9 tails was sealed in Kushina the entire time prior to his death therefore the only way Minato breaks the illusion is while he's edo tensei and that's just completely unfair to any opponent. So yes, he did go all out against Obito in their first meeting since he didn't have access to the kyuubi at that point.

#22 Posted by dondave (26573 posts) - - Show Bio

@ohitsthatguy: Okay that begs the question however, How in the World can he Access SIx Paths Mode? that does NOT make sense to me.

But back on topic, The fact that he had to take it Up to that level of speed Shows he is faster than Itachi, he hasn't shown that kinda speed, and was having trouble with Saskue. I feel like his 'death' to Kakashi is kinda retarded. and Heavily influenced by plot.

Isn't it because he has the Rinnegan that he took from Nagato

#23 Posted by ferventking (259 posts) - - Show Bio

@ohitsthatguy: And yet, Obito was going toe to toe with the 4th for a short while....

Were you seeing the same fight? Obito skulked away after losing an arm without doing any damage.

#24 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@ferventking: AFTER Minato went 2nd Glyin thunder God speed. Otherwise, he had him.

#25 Posted by Marshall_Long (1714 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@funsiized said:

Isn't it because he has the Rinnegan that he took from Nagato

I think it's because Obito gained control over all the Jinchuriki but then again I could be wrong.

#26 Posted by Jgames (1376 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank god you did not use the current Obito, he would stomp Itachi.

But yeah, this can go either way, Itachi can win if he finish this match fast, and Itachi has proven to have op genjutsu, Kakashi can't see Itachi eyes without losing, and yet he was able to keep up with Obito genjutsu. So I say it can go either way, Itachi need to finish the match fast and Obito need to wait until his chakra is almost gone.

So I say Itachi probaly losed, Obito was able to hold his own against killer bee, naruto and kakashi, he can last long enough where Itachi start coughing blood and is close to death.

#27 Edited by The Stegman (20728 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Itachi after a great fight.

#28 Posted by Noone301994 (2451 posts) - - Show Bio

If Obito could beat him why didn't he? Also why did he say "Now that Itachi is dead Konoha is no longer 'off limits.'"? I think that it's pretty evident that Obito was scared of Itachi because he knew he could beat him. To further support this statement I ask another question, if Obito knew all of those things about Itachi and knew that he was purposefully failing to capture Naruto, was actually a kind and nice person, and was only in Akatsuki to spy on them and keep them in check, then why wouldn't he kill Itachi? Clearly Itachi was in the way of him and his plans and he wasn't helping out the organization so why wouldn't he just kill him? Or send Pain to kill him? I think it was out of fear. He probably knew about all of their abilities and was prepared to betray them if they crossed any lines with the Leaf village.