Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By Noone301994

@sophia89 said:

Gaara has all the info on Itachi,he can stay very high in the air,while burying susanno deep deep underground.

The match seems really stacked towards Gaara.

Idk I don't see that working against his Susano'o. I think Gaara tried that burying technique against Madara but his Susano'o was too strong:

Loading Video...

The only reason he was able to overcome that strength of susano'o later was because the Tsuchikage lightened his sand.

@boringperson said:

Itachi's Susanoo has the fewest defensive feats of all of them. Itachi hasn't shown flight or levitation with Susanoo that I can recall, so Gaara will sand coffin him from inside it like he did to Madara at first. Not to mention Gaara could also just pull the whole thing underground for the incap and eventual win by suffocation.

The Yata mirror makes up for his lack of defensive feats. It is endowed with all nature transformations so it's able to adapt to and negate any attack. When he did that to Madara it was due to the fact that his sand was lightened. See the video above. It shows what happens when Gaara tries to stop Susano'o with his own power.

Yasaka Magatama are weak. It's single shots are quoted to be equivalent to explosive tags. It's triple shot is completely unquantifiable as it's only every been fired alongside a Bijuudama and a Rasenshuriken.

Explosive tags? Really? They seemed more powerful than that but I could be wrong. I only base that assumption off of the fact that Madara's Yasaka Magatama was capable of going through Gaara's sand here:

Loading Video...

If the Tsuchikage hadn't created the Rock Golem underneath Gaara's sand shield it would have definitely gone through (since the Rock Golem was cracking even WITH the help of the sand shield).

I do realize this is sort of a weak point though because Edo-Madara's Yasaka's could have just been stronger than Itachi's.

Gaara has full information on Itachi this battle as per OP. He could just straight up close his eyes for the whole thing while levitiating up a spherical sand shield 100 m into the sky...

Then Itachi's only offensive options are Amaterasu and the weak Yasaka Magatama... or Totsuka no Tsurugi.

I still think amaterasu and Yasaka Magatama would be enough to destroy that spherical sand shield. When Gaara first blocked amaterasu he had to throw the flames against the wall so they didn't spread and further burn his sand. If he just let amaterasu burn on his sand shield it would eventually encompass and extremely weaken his sand foundation and the Yasaka Magatama would be able to penetrate it. Gaara could just get rid of pieces of his shield that have the flame on there but that would also weaken the foundation by getting rid of pieces of sand.

Assuming the third won't instawin, Itachi is helpless from that point forward as Gaara can still sense him through pure sand sensory in the way he sensed Muu.

His sand wouldn't be enough to take down Susano'o.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By BoringPerson

@noone301994: Yeah, I basically agree with you.

Madara's Susanoo resisting being engulfed by sand doesn't mean Itachi's can as well. As we all know, not all Susanoo are equal :(

Further, even if we say Gaara can't... it becomes a battle of attrition. The moment Itachi can no longer use Susanoo, Gaara wins. I'd say Gaara's ability to fly is less taxing to him than Itachi's use of Susanoo without EMS.

I too, wish to ride the Yata no Kagami hype train... problem is, it has like zero feats. What has it actually done other than block explosive tags?

Madara's Magatama are not Itachi's, so while the technique has been shown as capable of overcoming sand defenses, Itachi himself has not shown said capability. Itachi has only been shown firing three in a single shot, while Madara fired five per shot. Then comes the question of accuracy... Itachi has only fired the powerful version in a situation where he literally couldn't miss, who's to say he can even tag Gaara in flight with it?

http://mangadoom.co/Naruto/580/11/

The explosions caused by individual Magatama are shown as rough equivalents to explosive tags. When strung into a shot, they are shown to be much more powerful.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@boringperson said:

@noone301994: Yeah, I basically agree with you.

Madara's Susanoo resisting being engulfed by sand doesn't mean Itachi's can as well. As we all know, not all Susanoo are equal :(

Further, even if we say Gaara can't... it becomes a battle of attrition. The moment Itachi can no longer use Susanoo, Gaara wins. I'd say Gaara's ability to fly is less taxing to him than Itachi's use of Susanoo without EMS.

I too, wish to ride the Yata no Kagami hype train... problem is, it has like zero feats. What has it actually done other than block explosive tags?

Madara's Magatama are not Itachi's, so while the technique has been shown as capable of overcoming sand defenses, Itachi himself has not shown said capability. Itachi has only been shown firing three in a single shot, while Madara fired five per shot. Then comes the question of accuracy... Itachi has only fired the powerful version in a situation where he literally couldn't miss, who's to say he can even tag Gaara in flight with it?

http://mangadoom.co/Naruto/580/11/

The explosions caused by individual Magatama are shown as rough equivalents to explosive tags. When strung into a shot, they are shown to be much more powerful.

I am thinking about Yata Mirror. It has all nature transformations so it can change its characteristics to block any attack, right? But how further it can change its characteristics? Can it become like a water to block Fire's ninjutsu? And what is the limit of that change of characteristics? Can it become like an earth so dent Madara's Perfect Susanoo slashes wont pierce it, fro example? Or Gaara's sand?

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still think amaterasu and Yasaka Magatama would be enough to destroy that spherical sand shield.

amaterasus worthless. it wont "spread". all gaara has to do is drop the tiny bit of sand thats on fire

The Yata mirror makes up for his lack of defensive feats. It is endowed with all nature transformations so it's able to adapt to and negate any attack

no it cant. yata mirror is featless and has done nothing to prove its supposed legend. this forum should know by now hype and hyperbole is unreliable

Susano'o (especially Yata mirror) would easily stop anything Gaara can throw at him.

1. it doesnt last forever

2. yata mirror has no feats. absolutely zilch

3. durability is irrelevant vs quicksand

. I'm sure genjutsu would get Gaara eventually. All he has to do is point.

and hope gaaras dumb enough with full intel to be looking in his direction at the time

Yeah, the OP is a fanboy for that setup.....

lol because itachi loses?

wont say its impossible for itachi to win since he is one of the smartest ninjas in the series,

itachis a braindead fool. one of the dumbest logic wise and only average tactics wise

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringpersonsaid:

Yeah, I basically agree with you.

Well that's true but Itachi's perfect susano'o was the same size, if not bigger, than Madara's skeletal Susano'o so I don't think it's THAT unfair to assume that Itachi's susano'o has enough strength. But that's just speculation on my part.

You know what? That's a good point and I was about to counter it saying he'd last awhile since he's healthy here but after double-checking the OP I just realized that this ISN'T a healthy Itachi. This is the beginning of part 2 Itachi (meaning his sickness and stamina will be at an all time low). I guess it's true what they said about the OP making this an intentional mismatch in favor of Gaara.

Well having black zetsu talk it up is pretty impressive in my book. The guy basically called Itachi invincible (with the combination of the yata mirror and sword of totsuka) and he's seen/been in contact with god-like shinobi like the Sage of Six Paths and his mother. If he says it can block anything, I believe him. But again, that's just speculation.

Yeah another good point. I'm not even going to bother trying to reply because my response would be, once again, for the most part, speculation.

If that is true then there isn't much hope that it will get through Gaara's defence.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has Sasuke spaming EMS, made people completely forget that using Susanoo is an dangerous act that results in blindness and lose of sharingan? That using it hurts the user at an atomic level. If Itachi uses Susanoo here all Gaara has to do is play the evasion game, and Itachi we'll end himself.

Yeah good point. Plus this isn't even a healthy Itachi. I definitely overlooked that. It's obvious that the OP was trying to make an intentional mismatch here.

@jashro44 said:

It has no feats to say it will get through Gaaras defence. As for genjutsu again would it work on Gaaras 3rd eye?

Yeah I was thinking he could use amaterasu to wear down and weaken the sand and then shoot a yasaka magatama at him but that would require a lot of chakra and stamina and a sick Itachi wouldn't be capable of that. Would genjutsu work on Gaara's 3rd eye? I want to say yes because he's never had problems putting people in a genjutsu before (without having his opponents look in his eye) so I bet it could, but that'd just be speculation on my part. No proof to back it up.

@uft said:

amaterasus worthless. it wont "spread". all gaara has to do is drop the tiny bit of sand thats on fire

Why wouldn't it spread? It never gets ignited until it's done burning which means it WILL spread until it burns all of Gaara's sand. If Gaara hadn't thrown his burning sand against that pillar it would have kept burning and consumed the rest of his gourd sand. That's why he got rid of it:

Loading Video...

no it cant. yata mirror is featless and has done nothing to prove its supposed legend. this forum should know by now hype and hyperbole is unreliable

I think it can be reliable since everything we know about that item came from black zetsu, a being that is unimpressed by god-like shinobi like the sage of six paths. The only other person he's given that much praise to was Kaguya. For a being like that to call Itachi practically invincible, I think that means something.

1. it doesnt last forever

2. yata mirror has no feats. absolutely zilch

3. durability is irrelevant vs quicksand

Well the yata mirror was able to block explosive tags and a bullrush from 3 giant snake heads at once (who probably weighed hundreds of tons). If using quicksand was that easy why didn't Gaara use it on Madara when they fought? I doubt Itachi would just stand there and let quicksand effect him anyway. He's shown that he can move around pretty easily while using Susano'o.

and hope gaaras dumb enough with full intel to be looking in his direction at the time

He was able to get Naruto trapped in a genjutsu (twice) while he had knowledge of how his genjutsu and sharingan worked. I don't see how it'd be that hard for Itachi here.

lol because itachi loses?

No because you made this with a specific winner in mind. You made this so that the conditions were unfair. You made this so that Itachi would intentionally lose.

itachis a braindead fool. one of the dumbest logic wise and only average tactics wise

Lmao and you claim you aren't a fanboy?? The guy had Kage level knowledge before he hit puberty. At age 7, Itachi graduated from the academy at the top of his class; at age 8 he mastered the Sharingan; at age 10 he passed the Chuunin Exams; at age 11 he entered the Anbu; by age 13 he was promoted to Anbu captain. But yeah, you know what? You're right! He's a "braindead fool" who had the "dumbest logic" and "average tactics." Keep telling yourself that, bud.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By UFT

Lmao and you claim you aren't a fanboy?? The guy had Kage level knowledge before he hit puberty. At age 7, Itachi graduated from the academy at the top of his class; at age 8 he mastered the Sharingan; at age 10 he passed the Chuunin Exams; at age 11 he entered the Anbu; by age 13 he was promoted to Anbu captain. But yeah, you know what? You're right! He's a "braindead fool" who had the "dumbest logic" and "average tactics." Keep telling yourself that, bu

feats beat out hype.

itachi thinks he can make sasuke a hero by torturing him into embracing madness and power hunger? sure. that was doomed to fail, which it did.

he thought torturing kakashi inot a coma and trying to order him murdered wouldnt damage konoha?

he constantly sabotages and attacks konoha despite claiming to want to protect it.

his KA plan to enslave sasuke was convoluted and doomed to fail.

his "kage level knowledge" led him to tell absolutely no one that obito is alive and running around stirring up shit.

his "kage level knowledge" led him to do absolutely nothing to even slow akatsuki down and actively helped them obtain living weapons of mass destruction.

his "anbu level skills" led him to rely purely on genjutsu hax to battle against kabuto, while arrogantly believing that he alone could solo kabuto with it. and his arrogance led sasuke to have to step in and help him several times.

refused to take down oro and danzo, even though both are mass murdering sociopaths.

his underestimation of obito, oro and danzo led to many many many people being massacred.

Well having black zetsu talk it up is pretty impressive in my book. The guy basically called Itachi invincible (with the combination of the yata mirror and sword of totsuka) and he's seen/been in contact with god-like shinobi like the Sage of Six Paths and his mother. If he says it can block anything, I believe him. But again, that's just speculation.

i dont. show me the feats. plus the statement was contradicted seconds after he made it. if itachis invincible why was he DEAD? and zetsu didnt even know about the sickness so he truly believed itachi ahd just gotten defeated legitimately. plus if those weapons are so great, why didnt obito or zetsu jump in and take them? instead obito and kabuto seemed to only want shisuis eyes. they never tried to raid itachis edo form of his weapons.

He was able to get Naruto trapped in a genjutsu (twice) while he had knowledge of how his genjutsu and sharingan worked. I don't see how it'd be that hard for Itachi here.

are you seriously claiming naruto to be on par in intelligence with gaara....

No because you made this with a specific winner in mind. You made this so that the conditions were unfair. You made this so that Itachi would intentionally lose.

i made this so it would be a close fight. which it was obviously given its a heated debate

I think it can be reliable since everything we know about that item came from black zetsu, a being that is unimpressed by god-like shinobi like the sage of six paths. The only other person he's given that much praise to was Kaguya. For a being like that to call Itachi practically invincible, I think that means something.

zetsu is a colossal fool who had no idea what he was talking about. plus kishi has been known to pull things from his ass. black zetsu being that old is one of them. are you seriously letting bad writing and retcons control how you debate?

zetsu also said he believed pain would never lose a fight.

Why wouldn't it spread? It never gets ignited until it's done burning which means it WILL spread until it burns all of Gaara's san

completely impossible.

amaterasu didnt "spread" when it hit a bunch of fodder zetsus. it struggled to burn clothes and trees. it will utterly fail to beat gaara because gaara perfectly counters it. yes he will get rid of it and never get burnt. thats how he wins

Yeah good point. Plus this isn't even a healthy Itachi. I definitely overlooked that. It's obvious that the OP was trying to make an intentional mismatch here.

when in canon was he healthy? you cant use fanfiction in a debate

. If he says it can block anything, I believe him. B

fi he says it can block aything, then he is a braindead little idiot. nothing can "block anything". are you saying that a galactus energy blast cant break yata mirror because a plant man says so?

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uft said:

Lmao and you claim you aren't a fanboy?? The guy had Kage level knowledge before he hit puberty. At age 7, Itachi graduated from the academy at the top of his class; at age 8 he mastered the Sharingan; at age 10 he passed the Chuunin Exams; at age 11 he entered the Anbu; by age 13 he was promoted to Anbu captain. But yeah, you know what? You're right! He's a "braindead fool" who had the "dumbest logic" and "average tactics." Keep telling yourself that, bu

feats beat out hype.

itachi thinks he can make sasuke a hero by torturing him into embracing madness and power hunger? sure. that was doomed to fail, which it did.

he thought torturing kakashi inot a coma and trying to order him murdered wouldnt damage konoha?

he constantly sabotages and attacks konoha despite claiming to want to protect it.

his KA plan to enslave sasuke was convoluted and doomed to fail.

his "kage level knowledge" led him to tell absolutely no one that obito is alive and running around stirring up shit.

his "kage level knowledge" led him to do absolutely nothing to even slow akatsuki down and actively helped them obtain living weapons of mass destruction.

his "anbu level skills" led him to rely purely on genjutsu hax to battle against kabuto, while arrogantly believing that he alone could solo kabuto with it. and his arrogance led sasuke to have to step in and help him several times.

refused to take down oro and danzo, even though both are mass murdering sociopaths.

his underestimation of obito, oro and danzo led to many many many people being massacred.

Ok Itachi hater if you actually read the manga you would know what you're saying does not make any sense. He only wished to make Saskue a hero by killing him would have worked as well if Obitio had not told him the truth. He took out Kakashi during his return to the village because he had no choice if he did not take him out more shinobi would have came running and it would have turned into an all out war killing more people when the Village was trying to recover from the assault of Orochimaru and the Sand. He constantly sabotaged konoha while trying to protect it so not true. He was a spying on the Akatsuki for Kohona and the only reason he came back to the village was because the Third Hokage had died and he wanted to reel Danzo in line. His plan to enslave Saskue was not doomed to fail. This plan was a backup if Saskue did go down the path of Darkness the KA is a absolute Genjutsu which was set to protect Konoha. The only reason it did not work was because something out his calculations was him being brought back as an Edo and coming into contact with naruto. The reason he did not tell anybody Obitio was alive was because he did not know if he did Obitio would be dead and the war would have never happened. The battle against Kabuto was not to kill him but stop the Edo tensei him or Saskue were more than capable of killing him and how would he know Kabuto became a sage and was able to close of his eyes so genjutsu was ineffective and he still with help from sasuke stopped Kabuto Edo tensei which is the second greatest achievement in the war only second to Naruto and Saskue releasing everyone from infinite Tsukuyomi. He refused to take down Oro and Danzo that was not the case Danzo was a village elder and even though he was scum was a cornerstone of the village none the less and he put down Oro for a while and what did anybody else besides Saskue due to stp this people. Itachi underestimated Danzou Oro, and Obito which led to many deaths. When did he know Tobi was Obitio and he even tried to kill him after his death. His mission was never to deal with Oro but in his fight against Saskue he got rid of him unlike Saskue, The third hokage, Naruto, and the other Sanin and Oro was actually gone until he was revived by Saskue. He did not kill Danzo because he was an elder of the hidden leaf who was loyal to the leaf even though he was a scumbag and was willing to protect the leaf through what ever means necessary and he would have killed Danzo if he had knew the extent of the things that Danzo has done. Now That that is out of the Way Itachi throws out his Susanoo and murders Garra sand was ineffective it against Susanoo and was only able to remove Madara from his Susanoo one time because the sand was lightened. Hell garra could not Tag madara with his sand while Madara was fighting countless foes and the Susanoo went through Gaara's sand like it was butter. I'm taking the faster stronger smarter more experienced and flat out better ninja Itachi fight is not even close either.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He only wished to make Saskue a hero by killing him would have worked as well if Obitio had not told him the truth

sasuke was already a loyal hero of konoha before itachi brutally tortured him to madness.

how the hell will sasuke be a hero if he merely kills itachi? are you saying dr doom would be forgiven with open arms if he took out red skull? if he killed itachi and tried to go back to konoha, he would be executed on the spot for his actions.

or continued with his revenge scheme. sasuke promised to kill obito after he was done with itachi. and we all know sasuke stood no chance of doing that

. He took out Kakashi during his return to the village because he had no choice

he had thousands of choices. like for example not betray his own village and betray everything he ever stood for. yet he did so. he attacked and tortured kakashi for no reason whatsoever, declared war on konoha and attempted to kill asuma and kurenai for no other reason than he felt like it

e if he did not take him out more shinobi would have came running and it would have turned into an all out war killing more people when the Village was trying to recover from the assault of Orochimaru and the Sand.

it already was an all out war. akatsuki revealing its presence and intentions meant all out war on the entire world. yet itachi assisted them and continued helping them seal up bijuus. itachi did one thing and one thing only by his visit to konoha. cripple its military power and weaken it significantly.

He constantly sabotaged konoha while trying to protect it so not true.

he never tried to protect konoha. he declared war on every person living in konoah and helped akatsuki destroy it.

He was a spying on the Akatsuki for Kohona a

not true. konoha knew nothing about akatsuki. meaning they had no spies. everything they got intel wise, they got from physically confronting akatsuki members with intent to kill. moreover they had no idea that madara was alive till danzo revealed it at kage summit. you would think that thatd be the first bit of intel itachi would slip to konoha but i guess hes both selfish and stupid.

the only reason he came back to the village was because the Third Hokage had died and he wanted to reel Danzo in line.

which caused mass disaster. to reel danzo in line, itachi needed to kill him and free konoha from danzo's grasp. he did not do so. as a result, countless people died/got brainwashed into danzo's anbu slaves.

itachis stupidity, and selfishness cost mass suffering.

the reason he came back to the village was to capture naruto, and if he failed in doing that, torture sasuke into a coma brutally and make sasuke suffer as much as possible.

il. This plan was a backup if Saskue did go down the path of Darkness the KA is a absolute Genjutsu which was set to protect Konoha.

which is a useless plan that couldnt POSSIBLY have succeeded. why? because the only way this can work is if sasuke takes itachis eyes and gets EMS. which is a one in a damn million chance since sasuke only went blind/got EMS due to circumstance and obitos insistence.

plus what does protecting konoha do? remove sasukes sociopathy? no. all it would do is make an evil sasuke have some invisible force compelling him to not lay a hand on the city. but that means that anywhere else is fair game. itachi was going to sacrifice 4 innocent cities in order to save one.

this plan does not "stop sasukes darkness". konoha is as corrupt and evil as any of the akatsuki members. all this plan would do is give danzo an obediant slave to use as he wishes.

d. The battle against Kabuto was not to kill him but stop the Edo tensei

i dont care. kabuto was massively handicapped and holding back, far more than the uchiha bros were.

i him or Saskue were more than capable of killing him

no they could not have. kabuto was dominating them easily, they had no way to beat him period, except izanami.

stopped Kabuto Edo tensei which is the second greatest achievement in the war only second to Naruto and Saskue releasing everyone from infinite Tsukuyomi.

stopping edo tensei is the most useless achievement in the war and actually probably made things even WORSE.

all it did was shut down kabuto, who was mostly irrelevant anyway compared to obito and juubi, and released madara uchiha from the one thing still able to control madara.

as a result madara was free to leave the battle and go back up obito of his own volition. kabutos jutsu was keeping him where the kages were. thanks to itachi, madara nearly won the war and activated infinite tsukuyomi.

case Danzo was a village elder and even though he was scum was a cornerstone of the village none the less

danzo was a brutal, pure evil sociopath who only wanted power and control over others. he had a whole army at his beck and call due to his methods of torture and brainwashing. with the likes of him anywhere near a position of power, the entire city was growing closer to ruin and destruction.

he put down Oro for a whil

he did nothing to stop oro for 7 years, and let orochimaru cut a bloody murderous path of destruction and death across the entire fire nation

s. When did he know Tobi was Obitio and he even tried to kill him after his death.

so what was he waiting for? why didnt he have any plans to stop pain? pain was as great a threat as obito if not more so and for all itachi knew, no one on the planet was strong enough to even scratch pain

h. His mission was never to deal with Oro

if you are going to portray the character as an intelligent pacifist, yes that is EXACTLY his mission. dealing with him protects konoha, no? yet as we know from the rest of his life and actions, itachi didnt want to protect konoha and let evil villains cut a swathe of destruction wherever they went, while doing nothing about it.

are you saying itachi cant do anything to stop evil people till hes ordered to do so? thats a good hero right there...

e. He did not kill Danzo because he was an elder of the hidden leaf who was loyal to the leaf even though he was a scumbag and was willing to protect the leaf through what ever means necessary and he would have killed Danzo if he had knew the extent of the things that Danzo has done.

danzo did not and will never cre about protecting konoha. he abandoned konha to be wiped out by pain, just so he could overthrow tsunade and murder her.

and no, itachi wouldn't do a single thing to touch danzo even if he was told TO HIS FACE that danzo is a sociopath who'd let the world burn if he could rule the ashes.

im sure the uchihas believed their coup was in konohas best interest too, yet itachi had zero issues slaughtering them out of some moral disagreement

Now That that is out of the Way Itachi throws out his Susanoo and murders Garra sand was ineffective it against Susanoo and was only able to remove Madara from his Susanoo one time because the sand was lightened. Hell garra could not Tag madara with his sand while Madara was fighting countless foes and the Susanoo went through Gaara's sand like it was butter.

madara is not itachi. itachi loses.

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi doesn't even need Susano'o. He just has to cast a genjutsu on him.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bull909: haha why are you bumping itachi battles

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've heard from people that Gaara's sand could somehow nullify Genjutsu, but I find that very, very hard to believe so Itachi imo, though it would be very close.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi stomps

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato said:

@bull909: haha why are you bumping itachi battles

Bored lol and literally almost every battle involves him.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RedLantern2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara wins based on the facts at hand.

1) Amaterasu is useless against Gaara.

2) Gaara has full knowledge so knows to avoid eye contact that will have him be placed in a genjutsu

3) Itachi's Susanoo is useless because of both the battlefield as well as Gaara's ability to simply outlast him as Itachi could not cast his Susanoo for long given his condition.

The battle would most likely end with Gaara pulling Itachi out of his Susanoo, using his sand, and then trapping him in a sand coffin.

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi solos narutoverse

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By KCMinato

@kgb725: how will gaara deal the the genjutsu

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato: Creates a giant sand shield and uses his eye to watch itachi

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By KCMinato

@kgb725: Before he does so he would already be caught in the genjutsu . Ok lets say he somehow does it before itachi cast a genjutsu on him . Then what ? Throw sand attacks at itachi that itachi is fast enough to react to and dodge ? It would be sasuke vs gaara chunin exams over again . Just that instead of chidori it would be susanoo sword that pierces gaara . I cant see how gaara would win

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would give it to gaara lol he was handled like the strongest kage during the last arc and yea one does not simply fight a sand manipulator in a desert he could crush susanno

He can just fly like 100 meters high and make a sand tsunami itachi can't tank.

Usually I hype itachi too but if he had knowledge he wouldn't fight gaara in this location anyways

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By UFT

Usually I hype itachi too but if he had knowledge he wouldn't fight gaara in this location anyways

if he doesnt fight, hes dead even faster. just like the guys saying "oh batman wouldnt confront him without prep". too bad. he is.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genjutsu ends it before it begins.

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara wins. With full knowledge, he would know to avoid looking at Itachi's eyes. He can use his sand eye to watch the battle from a distance. Gaara can fly using his sand to avoid Susanoo. His sand is fast enough to block Amaterasu, and his sand eye can prevent him from falling to Itachi's genjutsu. There is literally nothing Itachi can do to hurt Gaara. Even if Gaara falls to Itachi's genjutsu(which will almost never happen), his sand protects him unconsciously. Gaara's mind may be under genjutsu, but his sand won't be.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Take away genjustu and maybe then Gaara can outlast Itachi..

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linsanel_doctor: Itachi should be the one worried about outlasting Gaara since he has terrible stamina.

Avatar image for deactivated-6078e3dfb955a
deactivated-6078e3dfb955a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi wins but this is by no means a "Stomp".

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara unless Itachi uses genjutsu in time. With Gaara having full knowledge on Itachi including he doesn't need to make eye contact genjutsu may not even work.

Gaara pulled Madara out of incomplete susanoo (should have just sealed him then) so he should be able to do the same to Itachi

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Tough battle. Itachi has low Chakra reservoir while Gaara has a ton. He's gonna have to try to catch him under Genjutsu as fast as he can or else Gaara will catch him under a sand coffin or even Tsunami. I remember when he was able to pull Madara out of the Susanoo from using the minerals and sand from under. Pretty sure he can do that to Itachi. For me its whoever misses the first strike is bound to lose

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would Gaara tank Susanoo? doesn't need to tank at all can fly above Susanoo

surely you dont believe that sand is gonna protect him from Susanoo and that Deidara is anywhere near itachi's level. as above

How does Gaara win without lookin at Itachi? Sand Sensing and his 3rd eye

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

Motaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: lmfao, Mei rapes Gaara, Gaara's weakenss is Water and his sand takes alot of chakra, also Lava etc will destroy his sand and not able to use it

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi would wreck all of the 4 current Kage at the same time.

Motaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also this board is made for Itachi to lose because Itachi rapes 80% of the narutoverse...Gaara's weakness is Water, Itachi uses Water jutsu, so he just has to throw Water at him and kill him.

Itachi stomps

Avatar image for god-emperorofmankind2
God-EmperorofMankind2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gaara's weakness is not and has never been water. its oil. the oily "water" of 2nd mizukage seeped through and destroyed the sand.

gaara can harden his sand to the point where its like rock. his weakness is not water.

also whats itachi gonna do in a DESERT? flood it all?

RebirthBane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara