Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By SeanBrown

@valarmelkor said:
@seanbrown said:

@marco_kidd:

@marco_kidd said:

This is why anime cross over battles don't work between almost any anime especially the big three. They all operate in there own rules with different power levels for example no one in bleach or naruto can hurt a logia user from one piece because haki dosn't exist anywere else, even if you say they all have chakra nobody outside of naruto is going too know how to deal with genjutsu or many other jutsu's.

Technically, since genjutsu only operate by messing with people's chakra, then in a crossover like that genjutsu wouldn't even work on anyone else, even the tsyukoyomi.

Kaguya put the whole planet under Genjutsu before anyone but herself had any chakra.

Naruto has a lot of plot holes.

In any event the question which should be asked is: Would the Amaterasu flames be able to burn away Senbonzakura's micro-blades, and would Byakuya still be able to move them while they are lit.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:
@seanbrown said:

@marco_kidd:

@marco_kidd said:

This is why anime cross over battles don't work between almost any anime especially the big three. They all operate in there own rules with different power levels for example no one in bleach or naruto can hurt a logia user from one piece because haki dosn't exist anywere else, even if you say they all have chakra nobody outside of naruto is going too know how to deal with genjutsu or many other jutsu's.

Technically, since genjutsu only operate by messing with people's chakra, then in a crossover like that genjutsu wouldn't even work on anyone else, even the tsyukoyomi.

Kaguya put the whole planet under Genjutsu before anyone but herself had any chakra.

Naruto has too a lot of plot holes.

Either way it shows Genjutsu can work without chakra. And anyway I believe that energy is equalized going by battle forum rules unless the OP states otherwise.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: yes genjutsu can work without chakara its been confirmed but this was 4 years ago so he wouldnt have known

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Raziel2014

sigh another one sided thread, first of all how can genjutsu work on a soul being/spirit byakuya spirit and soul is atleast several thousand times higher than itachi so how can he possibly put him in a genjutsu, byakuya stomps bad. when i said one side= naruto characters can do any special ability on bleach character but not vice versa, if that is how it is then byakuya can just spirit crush him to death, you guys know the reason why orochimaru is weak to genjutsu right? is because his soul has been injured with his jutsu by switching from body over and over, uchiha clan is the family with the highest SPirit/Soul energy in the series but when it comes to bleach shinigami who are completely made of Soul/Spirit the difference is by the thousands, so genjutsu on bleach characters is absolutely impossible as for aizen zanpaktu that is not exactly classified as genjutsu but hypnosis which is actually much more terrifiyng than genjutsu because everything is in real Time, he can control your everything 24/7 and aizen abilitiy is based on the soul itself so power is not enough to remove it.

Speed= Byakuya by many folds

Physique- Byakuya

Range= Byakuya

physical Strength- Byakuya

Endurance/Stamina- Byakuya

Ninjutsu/Kido= Byakuya, Kido might not have AOE or destructive capabilities of Tail beast bombs but that does not mean they arent as strong, For example kido #4 is similar to sasuke spear chidori which is classified as B class and byakuya white lightning is faster, longer and more concentrated

itachi has no solution for Bankai, as his susanoo treasures wont work on it since its not classified as nature charkra, if we are talking about EOS byakuya then byakuya stomps even harder, amaterasu wont hit and byakuya is not an idiot like the raikage

Kyoji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well according to the itachi fanbase he can look at you and win.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Raziel2014

@kyoji said:

well according to the itachi fanbase he can look at you and win.

i still remember a thread on itachi beating goku cause genjutsu :) i almost fell from my chair, i said the same reason why itachi genjutsu wont work on Madara or kaguya because their power is way to different, and since when did DBZ characters even need eyes to fight? they can sense energy from like millions of miles a way but that is besides the point, byakuya wins because logic and feats, byakuya versatility is to much for itachi, kido, bakudo, zanpaktu, shunpo, and the fact that bakudo works on the soul, so bakudo like #61 will be the end and for naruto characters that are not exactly known for physique/physical strength breaking out of it is unlikely, not speaking about the other over the top Kido, as a captain byakuya is a master Kido user.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi easily.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By sladerulez

Itachi. you might not want to look in his eyes, but you do.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi. you might not want to look in his eyes, but you do.

sigh, if only genjutsu was the solution to everything then itachi could have killed pain, obito long ago, genjutsu cannot work on shinigamis since they are spirit beings, and genjutsu eye techniques liek tsukuyomi and God are based on the Soul/Spirit, so tell me in what world does a person who posseses a soul millions of times tronger than you can possibly put that person in an genjutsu, and even if genjutsu can be used against them, shinigami can use spirit pressure to break it, or have there own zanpaktu do it for them like a tail beast does.

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The logic the guy above me has is hilarious

Sokasz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Sokasz

@marco_kidd said:

As much as i'd like to say Byakuya wins, Itachi would stomp. Byakuya has never dealt with genjutsu before he wouldn't know how too handle it, Itachi would put him in genjutsu for what seems like a week (like he did to Kakashi) and when he is on the floor collapsed from exaustion Itachi stabs him in the face. And this is just one of many ways itachi would easily beat byakuya using genjutsu.

Sorry but, you seem to underestimate Byakuya so much that you have zero tolerance of details of him, Byakuya would realize the situation just for a few seconds, he's pretty smart with bunch of techniques. Itachi has Sharingan, so that would be also easier to spot him but in Bleach, speeds there are incredible fast. Both of these characters are really really strong. Plus, you guys are just comparing spells but not their minds and stuff. It's like comparing which technique is stronger and the other is just.. Like Itachi Said, every single technique has it's "own" weakness. But only in Naruto maybe (Chakra), To find It's weakness in Bleach, you probably would need to clush with Byakuya over 2 times. Byakuya will not hesitate to cut one of his muscles though, he can barely beat him with 1 hand maybe. But I am not saying that Itachi is weak neither Byakuya, both of these might even finish with -a - both-blow-off, [Tied]. Depends at the end which one of them would stand still. Over millions of sharps (one of the Byakuya abilities(ultimate maybe) Reiatsu, Shunpo, Chakra, Placement(fake log) etc, there are just way too much...

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don't get why people think it's a good idea to put people who have 'TP' against people with no feats against TP.

I get that it's the HST and whatever, but come on, at least ban genjutsu. With it in play, virtually everyone from Bleach have 0 answers for it.

Ronit_96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Byakuya's shunpo won't work IMO since Itachi reacted and countered Sasuke's Kirin ( which is a real lightning jutsu that hit Itachi in 0.001 secs ). Itachi's MS will be the main factor here since he can react to hypersonic attacks. I'm sure he can react and dodge Byakuya.

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi rapes

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Itachi

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cureent Byakuya stomps.

Toshiki-Itachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi, mid difficulty. The totsuka blade/yata mirror make him ridiculous. Byakuya is faster but not fast enough to blitz - itachi swapped hands with KCM naruto who blitzed the raikage.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi dies

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eos Byakuya ? Solostomps the akatsuki. Spite

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo015natsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a close match but Byakuya takes this. Byakuya will be able to break out genjutsu. Even if Itachi traps him and tortures him it will not affect Byakuya because he doesn't respond to pain no matter how much it hurts. He has proven this so many times in Bleach. His Zanpakuto, Sebonzakura, will be able to break him out. Itachi is a human, he has limits, he cannot use susanoo, tsukuyomi and yata mirror for too long at most 10-15min tops and though they are strong they can be broken or destroyed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9
deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genjutsu GG, Without it then Byakuya

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Byakuya tears his ass apart.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Byakuya stomps. Far faster, far more durable, far stronger and he has mental resistance feats as well

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi blitzes and stomps

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi stomps.

NicoleQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Byakuya blitzes and stomps.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ovy7

Byakuya's first move in a fight is blitzing his opponent, so Itachi dies without even knowing what happened.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is EOS Byakuya then he can no diff the whole verse aside from the Top tier and up.

Tadendorjee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wank is high on this site. I haven't seen a single one piece wank. I think it's only west fans that wank character's (thank God one piece is not famous in the west)

Avatar image for michealtututady
michealtututady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

itachi is one of my favorite characters and so is byakuya so i would say tie in terms of strength

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By finalbeta

It's a matter of whom acts first here

My money is on Byakuya overall

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Byakuya is faster. this is alive itachi. I doubt genjutsu could work on a soul reaper unless there are any genjutsu on edo feats. itachi could only use amataratsu once in a fight while alive he cant spam it

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uchicha

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe: didn't itachi genjutsu his own edo corpse and break out of kabuto's control?

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Hayabusa77

@ob1toe: but he said something about that originally was meant to genjutsu sasuke right

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayabusa77: it was meant to genjutsu sasuke when he took itachis eyes for ems i think

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe: ok. My point is itachi atleast can genjutsu a dead person. But IT can't

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Byakuya has my backing

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1
deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi oneshots

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tsukoyomi gg

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

only time genjutsu worked on a dead person was with the most powerful eyes which itachi doesnt have.

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe said:

@sixpathsofcapra:

doesnt work on dead ppl

lmao. this argument makes no sense. Tsukoyomi manipuates the targets visual sense. If the target can see he is susceptible to it. Never stated that the target needs to be alive.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sixpathsofcapra: its head canon to assume this. why didnt itachi use it on edo nagato then?