Itachi Uchiha vs Bartholomew Kuma

• 82 results
Imsorry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: Why does everyone ignore the speed of light thing? Raikage>>>Kuma is hilarious. The man can move things and himself at a pace faster than anything the Raikage has ever shown. Does he know the instant transmission technique?

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuma doesn't have light speed and he's done nothing to put him above Raikage (who is at lightning fast levels). Thats the reason.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuma.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Rulerofthevine

Itachi

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

itachi easily

KingTheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand how Itachi is doing anything to Kuma

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All it takes is one touch.

If Kuma can touch Itachi just once, then it's all over.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Here's an idea. After Kuma gets hurt to near death, he'll just push his pain out into Itachi! BAm!

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see what kuma will be doing to the Susanoo. And if he tries to attack, the yata mirror will just throw it back at him. And he hasn't shown any power/strength to go past the Susanoo's defences.

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: um kuma has never relied on power. hes all about hax. one touch and susano wil be on the other side of the planet

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ussj3071: If they have prior knowledge about each other, then it is a stomp in Itachi's favor. Itachi won't even let Kuma touch him and he will use the yata mirror to redirect any attack Kuma touches him with. But if they don't have prior knowledge, then Kuma could bfr before Itachi works out his ability but I still don't see how he can just bfr a Susanno and if he gets hit by totsuka blade, he will get sealed.

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: how will he stop kuma teleporting him? itachi has never fought in some nimble spiderman manner. sasuke landed plenty of punches. kabuto landed hits. he needs susano to survive kuma's paw waves, and once he puts it up, all mobility is lost. amaterasu is worthless. genjutsu is worthless. and totsuka will get repelled like everything else. whats there to seal? kuma's a ROBOT.

yata mirror has done nothing, is nothing, and is all talk/bullshit hype thats not corroborated. kuma's LITERAL POWER is to push anything away from him. including whatever parts of susano arent protected by the bullshit mirror, even if thats how the mirror works.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@ussj3071: It doesn't matter what you believe or not. The yata mirror repels any and all physical and spiritual attacks so Kuma's paws will be repelled. Prove that it won't be useful and stop assuming. And when did I anything about Amaterasu or genjutus? And it seems you don't even know what the totsuka blade is. It is not a physical blade but a chakra based sword which is not physical so what will Kuma repel? And if he gets pierced by it, he will get sealed, stop saying otherwise. And it doesn't matter if he is a "ROBOT", anything pierced by the totsuka is drawn into the jar and trapped.

And of course Sasuke landed hit as well as kabuto, I said in my previous statement that if they don't have prior knowledge of each other, then Kuma can bfr Itachi but if they do have prior knowledge, Itachi will activate the Susanoo immediately and go for the sealing as well as use the yata mirror to repel all of kuma's attacks. But as I already said, if Kuma acts quickly, he can bfr itachi!

zensum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord Itachi

KingTheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123: Can Kuma even feel conventional pain? He is a robot afterall.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@kingtheron: Pre-Lobotomy he probably could. Post Lobotamy doesn't have the sense to enact the plan anyway.

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: it doesnt matter what bullshit rumors you spout. i thought we went by feats on this website? and YM has JACK GODDAMN BALLS for feats.

Kuma has already repelled spirits and ghosts so a ghost sword is worse than worthless. you also act like itachi has an inexhaustible chakra pool.

of course it matters that hes a robot. a non physical sword will not do anything to physical objects. it cant suck in something that has no soul or mind.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ussj3071: Lol, calm your ass down. Lol, why does it need concrete feats when its main job is to repel all physical attacks. I don't see how kuma brings anything special to the table with his weak attacks. And stop with your bullshit. The totsuka blade can pierce anything physical, that is what it does, the thing doesn't need to be alive or dead. As soon as it pierces something, that thing/object gets sealed in the gourd. Stop trying to deny this fact.

And something you don't seem to understand, the totsuka blade can also cut objects just like a regular blade. And yes it can be dodged but Kuma barely dodges attacks so he will either get cut in half or get sealed. And if kuma gets behind Itachi, Itachi has been fast enough to react to things in his blind spot, which is evident from his fight with nagato. And it is not that Itachi is slower than kuma, kuma's speed feat are not all that special. The only thing kuma can do here is go for the quick bfr because once the complete Susanoo is up, there is nothing kuma is doing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

itachi would most likely win

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in character, itachi wins

bloodlust on, itachi wrecks

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: because according to the rules of the site you're on, hype and rumor is not enough.

wrong. what totsuka is stated to do is trap people in an eternal dream. you can put concrete in dreams now?

TobieNicholls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Raziel2014

its quite funny, itachi gets beat hard, kuma can repel anything just how pain repals amaterasu kuma can easily do it, also kuma physique is dimensions higher than anyone in naruto i mean the guy is a monster in the physical department every one piece character is, they dont rely on internal energies like charkra, qi or magic but pure physical force, as for itachi susanoo and his treasures they only work against charkra nature which kuma does not have, his powers come from DF which is outside the law of charkra, as for itachi hitting kuma with anything like tsukuyomi, amaterasu, totsuka blade is absolutely impossible, since kuma has Precog Haki, he will know what itachi does before he even thinks of it, think of Haki as a hax more than sharingan. itachi winning is almost impossible, there is also the fact that Kuma has higher several times higher defence than 3rd Raikage, physcial force that is superior to tsunade, speed that neft anyone in Naruto, so can someone tell me how God Itachi wins?

you must know that One piece characters have bodies of steel a jutsu like Rasengan or even chidori wont even tickle them, these guys are true physical fighters not using charkra to enhance or explode on impact like tsunade.

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A wanker reviving dead thread

Nothing new here

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Gnomishness

@iamduck: Exactly.

For real, Itachi would have some serous trouble against Kuma. As a robot was no fleshy bits anymore, he is doubtlessly immune to Genjutsu.

I can imagine Itachi hitting him with Amaterasu, but that isn't an instant-kill move and Kuma might still manage to kill Itachi while he's burning. Susanoo should be enough to tank Kuma's typical lazer beam attacks, and probably enough to tank his paw attacks as well.

The main problem for Itachi is Kuma's instant-BFR move. On the other hand, if Kuma dies from Amaterasu and Itachi is merely BFRed, it's basically Itachi's win.

On the other hand, Kuma could likely BFR the flames off of him with his ability if he's clever about it.

Considering this is fully robotic Marineford-Kuma though, I doubt he will be quite that clever. Itachi wins, kind of. 7/10 times at least.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on which Kuma. Mindless Robo-Kuma is to dumb to teleport-spam, and moves much slower in general. So, Itachi should be able to land a hit with the Tosuka Blade, though he might have to sacrifice an eye for Izanagi to land a sucker punch.

Normal Kuma spams teleportation to make himself nearly untouchable. As long as he can avoid a genjutsu he should eventually BFR Itachi, or wreck his internals.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Yray

I don't see what's stopping Kuma from teleporting to Itachis blind spot and slap-teleporting him out of the battlefield .

Unless a Naruto wanker says itachi can predict his teleportation or put a robot in an illusion or will speedblitz some one who can move himself at the speed of light

And again I watched trailer bark episode ..Found out Kuma repelled Zoro's 1080 pound canon which is just air projectile also he repled ussops flames I.e tangible....So is chakra and amatarasu....as Kuma claimed he can repel anything he wishes ...So tell me what is stopping him from repelling susano0 which is tangible- or amatarasu ...and going deeper into his hax he repelled pain of luffy- that is intangible (you can't even see pain) and yet he repelled it

And Naruto wankers are here saying he can't repel anything itachi throws at him.

Don't get me wrong I love itachi he is practically a god in Naruto verse- but what is a god to a non-believer

KUMA BFR HIM TO ANOTHER CONTINENT

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers