Avatar image for incrediblebongobands
IncredibleBongoBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Itachi Uchiha and Nagato w/ six paths vs Edo Madara

Itachi and Pain are in their prime and are not sick.

Itachi also has Shisui's eye

Edo Madara specal circumstances: Can die, just has all his powers ( Wood release, rinnegan, etc., )

Battle takes place in Valley of the End

Both sides have intent of killing

who wins

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NeonGameWave

Itachi and Nagato win.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By terry2012

@NeonGameWave: Are you sure?

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nishi99

If Nagato is in his prime then he won't need six bodys because he will have all the power in himself but more powerful just like when he killed Hanzo and came back as Edo Nagato. As for the battle if Madara is overconfident they might have a chance if they go all out against him at the same time.However i still give Madara the edge since he has both there powers on steroids.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NeonGameWave

@terry2012: Yes. I think Itachi and Nagato together will be overwhelming for Madara, and in this scenario he does not have his immortality making it even easier.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By terry2012

@nishi99:This and lol.

@NeonGameWave: I don't think they can overwhelm him because he is the closest to being a complete ninja. Plus he will see right through their technique since he already has them except for the sealing sword and Shisui eye. If he do what he did to the Hokage's then I don't see them surviving that( that is the forest Jutsu), unless Nagato can fly in the air, but what good would that do if he send a meteor their way. Not to mention he can spam it all day. I think Madara would have to beat himself in order for them to win.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NeonGameWave

@terry2012: But Nagato could always use his 6 bodies and Itachi could always use Izanami as well as his Susanoo in which he could possibly seal Madara with the Sword of Totsuka. The only problem I would say would be the wood clones, meteors and Perfect Susanoo in which Madara if using full potential and not acting prideful could finish them but his arrogance could be his downfall as Itachi and Nagato are the more serious as well as tactical opponents.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By uberhikari

@NeonGameWave said:

@terry2012: Yes. I think Itachi and Nagato together will be overwhelming for Madara, and in this scenario he does not have his immortality making it even easier.

How is Madara going to be overwhelmed? Madara has both the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and the Rinnegan. How would they even defeat him?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NeonGameWave

@uberhikari: Good point but his immortality is one of his strong points due to the fact that it`s hard to dispose of him but I would say the Team has a really good chance if they use their abilities to their fullest or if Madara`s arrogance begins to show. However Madara should win due to having all the techniques at his disposal.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By YoungChief

@NeonGameWave said:

@uberhikari: Good point but his immortality is one of his strong points due to the fact that it`s hard to dispose of him but I would say the Team has a really good chance if they use their abilities to their fullest or if Madara`s arrogance begins to show. However Madara should win due to having all the techniques at his disposal.

I can't remember right now but has ANYONE tagged Madara yet? I remember Tsunade thinking she did but it was really a wood clone, I'll have to go back and read it. Also, the limitless chakra is what's really benefiting him imo, I'd say Madara takes this one easy, he has all their abilities but on a much higher level, much more experienced than the both of them combined too

EDIT: That with Hashirama cells which apparently can do anything and his wood dragon thing

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NeonGameWave

@YoungChief: Madara should take it but not easily and the Team does have a chance.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By terry2012

@NeonGameWave: Like Uberhikari said. Plus Itachi isn't the only one Izanami, I'm quite sure Madara has it too. If Obito has Izanagi than Madara is sure to have it. After all he is the one who taught Obito, and that also means he taught them both. All of Obito information about the Uchiha came from Madara.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By uberhikari

@YoungChief said:

@NeonGameWave said:

I can't remember right now but has ANYONE tagged Madara yet? I remember Tsunade thinking she did but it was really a wood clone, I'll have to go back and read it. Also, the limitless chakra is what's really benefiting him imo, I'd say Madara takes this one easy, he has all their abilities but on a much higher level, much more experienced than the both of them combined too

EDIT: That with Hashirama cells which apparently can do anything and his wood dragon thing

The only time I remember Madara being tagged was when the Tsuchikage used his dust element blast and blew off a piece of Madara's shoulder. But then Madara revealed that he let Onoki hit him. Other than that, I don't think he was ever touched. I do remember another time when Tsunade managed to get in close and crack a half-formed Susano'o's rib cage.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By uberhikari

@NeonGameWave said:

I was really asking because I didn't know, lol. How could Itachi and/or Pain actually kill Madara? The only thing I've been able to come up with is if Human Path was able to take Madara's soul...but this doesn't seem like it would work. Hmmm....

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NeonGameWave

@uberhikari: In the OP it states that Madara can die meaning he is no longer an immortal Edo Tensei so they should be able to kill him with maybe Susanoo, and other techniques but it will be very difficult due to his speed and defensive techniques. If Itachi and Nagato devise a strategy by having Madara distracted by Nagato`s six bodies, and then maybe also use Susanoo to seal him or strike him, they have a good chance.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NeonGameWave

@terry2012: But he hasn`t shown any feats suggesting he possesses the same ability and even if he does, I`m not sure if he would be able to anticipate Itachi`s movements when in using the technique.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By uberhikari

@NeonGameWave said:

@uberhikari: In the OP it states that Madara can die meaning he is no longer an immortal Edo Tensei so they should be able to kill him with maybe Susanoo, and other techniques but it will be very difficult due to his speed and defensive techniques. If Itachi and Nagato devise a strategy by having Madara distracted by Nagato`s six bodies, and then maybe also use Susanoo to seal him or strike him, they have a good chance.

Right, I forgot about Itachi's Susano'o having a sealing ability.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

A really Good battle. Could go with either side, but madara has much higher level of feats Imo.. So madara 6/10

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By terry2012

@NeonGameWave: Yes he can read Itachi movements. If he can read Naruto then he most definite can Itachi. I say Madara could defeat them with his Complete Susanoo. I don't think they can seal him while he in his complete Susanoo.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By NeonGameWave

@terry2012: Itachi can counter with his Susanoo and Nagato` six bodies could most likely be able to apply enough force as Tsunade and her group of allies did. Madara has been outsmarted or outmaneuvered before and I`m pretty sure Itachi as well as Nagato are more than capable. Itachi is more skilled than Naruto as well and is the better tactician although he can read his moves it doesn`t mean he can counter in time in the form of a seamlessly and flawlessly performed performance in all courses of action especially when having to deal with a fully powered Nagato who has his six bodies pursuing the same goal.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By terry2012

@NeonGameWave: Itachi Susaoo is no way near as good Madara Susanoo and that only happened when Madara SuSanoo is incomplete is the reason why that happened.... Madara even said so himself, but not in his Complete Susanoo, that wont happen. Plus it to short to compare to Madara. I don't think it can reach Madara in his Complete Susanoo with the sealing sword. Plus he has to get close to him, which Madara doesn't allowed. Plus he has that thing that Hashirama use to fight Kruama and sealed him....And he can summon Kruama himself. He has way to many at his disposable. Madara was outsmarted or outmaneuvered by Hashirama only. He said so himself that only Hashirama can beat him. Itachi and Nagato wont be outsmarting Madara, they couldn't outsmart Obito let alone Madara. I mean the war is because of Madara, and the fact that he was able to see this far ahead. Itachi and Nagato hasn't done that. Yes Madara can counter it in time, that why I brought up Naruto. And he was able to counter A.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ComocYahweh

As much as I like Itatchi, they stand no chance at all against Madara, especially Edo. Pain even uses Madaras eyes.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NeonGameWave

@terry2012: They could prevent Madara from using an completed Susanoo and I`m pretty sure they could get closed to him provided that make use of their abilities as well as strategies. Both Itachi and Nagato would know what Madara is capable of and the six bodies will help a great deal, he was outmaneuvered by the Kages when he was attacked by their summoned dragon as he proceeded to use Perfect Susanoo and what made it hard was the fact that he was an Edo Tensei as he has unlimited chakra, stamina and is to a degree immortal. In this scenario he is not so he will have his limits and he wasn`t exactly or simply outmaneuvered by Hashirama but rather beaten as well as defeated in a surprising way. That is why Madara has a lot of respect as well as hate towards Hashirama and Obito is nowhere close to Itachi and Nagato in my opinion as he was defeated by the combined efforts of Kakashi and Naruto and I don`t believe Obito is smarter or more cunning than Itachi or Nagato. The war is because of Madara but it is not relevant to this battle as it took years of planning and things needed to be set in motion. Madara also used Obito as a way to further his own plans so it wasn`t just him alone as he needs a sacrifice. I don`t see why Itachi and Nagato would need to do such things either as their goals were actually different even though their might be some similarities between Nagato`s goal and Madara`s. Naruto is not Itachi though and Itachi is far more intelligent as well as experienced along with Nagato. Madara should win but it doesn`t mean that Itachi and Nagato cannot win at all, and the fact that Madara is prideful says a lot as he is very overly confident and that could be a disadvantage for him.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By terry2012

@NeonGameWave: They wouldn't get close to him if he uses the forest jutsu on top that with the meteor. He was not outmaneuvered by them, he was toying with them and test them. He wasn't even taking it seriously. That battle with the hokages was all about him testing his abilities and breaking their spirits. Because the fact after all of that Onoki realized that he was playing with them, so he let them get that move on him. They didn't come close outmaneuvering him.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NeonGameWave

@terry2012: Itachi has dodged lightning strikes such as Kirin and he could always use his own clones to trick Madara. That`s the point to Madara`s character he likes to toy, manipulate and test his opponents but that`s more of a weakness or weak point rather than a strength, he would do the same with Itachi and Nagato. Itachi and Nagato are the more powerful and intelligent than the Kages in my opinion. Also Nagato`s six bodies will also be attacking and distracting Madara as well.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By terry2012

@NeonGameWave: Actually Itachi didn't dodge Kirin, he block it with his Susanoo. Itachi clones wouldn't trick Madara. You forgot Madara can tell which one is a clone and which is the real person. One thing your forgetting is that Itachi clones does not compare to Madara wood clone jutsu. Itachi won't be able to tell which is the Real Madara or a clone. So Itachi and Madara would have to deal with his wood clone Susanoo jutsu. Yes Itachi and Nagato is more intelligent than the kages, but more powerful collectively, I don't know about that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara wins this fight

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Madara wins. He planned everything revolving around Nagato and Itachi. I doubt he will be surprised by anything they did.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NeonGameWave

@terry2012: True he countered it with Susanoo but I believe at one point in the Naruto series he was fast enough to react and dodge a lightning strike, if I`m not mistaken. Itachi can use his clones as distractions and could devise a plan within the surrounding of his clones, and also Itachi`s Susanoo will give him a great defence against Madara`s attacks as Nagato`s six bodies are also present to fight off Madara. I agree, I don`t think Itachi and Nagato are more powerful than the Kages but they come close and being more intelligent could help them in this fight. Also it will be like 8 against one in this scenario as opposed to five against one giving Itachi and Nagato the number advantage and Madara`s chakra will not be unlimited as he is not an Edo Tensei in this battle. Itachi can also use Amaterasu, Izanami, and his Genjutsus to combat Madara as Nagato uses his 6 bodies to subdue Madara and they could probably seal him with the Sword of Totsuka but Madara should win. But I believe the Team still has a good chance.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By terry2012

@NeonGameWave: No he didn't dodge a lighting attack. The one with Kakashi was just a Genjutsu, unless you count Sasuke. But he didn't dodge that one either, because he just grab Sasuke arm and knock it to the side by the wall. Sasuke was a little boy at the time compare to Itachi. Sasuke other Chidori's didn't touch Itachi because he was still in his genjutsu. Itachi clones would lose to Madara vclones. Madara clones is just to powerful. They are above Hokage level, and Itachi clones doesn't come that close. So Itachi wont be the only one devising a plan. Remember Madara can see through clones. Madara clones is enough to deal with Itachi clones and Pein bodies....And they also fighting a guy who can fight a whole army by himself and only a few of them can do that, and this Hashirama, Madara, Mintao, And the Third Raikage, I don't know about Tobirama and Hiruzen, because we have little information on them and it hard to decide if they are able to. Madara is a Edo Tensei in this battle, he just strip of his immortality. He made it so it can be fair. Otherwise there is no need to Put him in the Edo Tensei statue. Madara power has been increase do to Hashirama cells. Everything Itachi has Madara has except for Amaterasu, hasn't shown it not that I know of. I think Itachi would be on the defense for most of time, do to Nagato is weak against genjutsu. He would be left to try to break him out of it all of the time. But I see what your saying.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By nefarious

None of these two are in Madara's league. They get stomped.

Phoenix6000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By Phoenix6000

No one stated the character's mindsets. Is Madara being arrogant and showing off? Or is he being serious with intent to kill? I also like how everyone overlooks Itachi's stamina issue. This isn't Edo Itachi, so using Susano'o will drain him. Regardless, Madara takes the win more times than not. Itachi and Nagato are a tier below him and the only way they pull out a win is if they have Koto prepped. Otherwise they have to deal with:

-Unlimited Health & Chakra

- Meteors

- All Rinne path abilities

- 25 Susano'o clones

- Perfect Susano'o

- Wood Dragon

- Undetectable Wood Clones

- Flower Tree World

They'd lose, but would put up more of a fight than the kage did.

flame_saber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfect susanoo+unlimited chakra+shadow clones+rinnengan = Madara's victory.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, I believe a non edo Madara, without Hashirama's cells, could be solo'd by Itachi or Pein. Madara and Hashirama were not the strongest of shinobi at first (thanks to the retarded PIS Masashi is using to milk out all the profit he can make, friggin bast**d). They both have received power boosts due to edo and Hashirama's cells (and just flat out shi**y PIS). If this is edo Madara with Hashirama cells and NOT Edo Itachi and Edo Negato, than it leans in favor of Madara. However, if this were Edo Itachi and Edo Negato (minus the invincibility), they would be able to spam and produce crazy strong jutsu's. If edo Madara was limited in chakra, he would not be spamming Susanoo cloned Madaras BTW. I think this match up is a little bit unfair, but not a mismatch. Edo Madara + Cells > non Edo Itachi and Pein, but Itachi OR Pein > regular Madara, and Edo Itachi and Edo Pein > Edo Madara.

rayscary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, itachi and pain would win. First off, madara may have a "better" rinnegan, but the only place we can see his rinnegan being superior to pain's is his meteor. And, I doubt madara knows about izanagi/izanami or at least izanami, because in the episode they showed izanami being used by uchiha members who had mangekyo's (madara had already died by then as he was the first uchiha along with izuna to activate the mangekyo). If you ask me, itachi could simply use izanami and seal madara with the sword of totsuka himself...he could win 1 on 1 lol

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think together they could beat him but alone they would lose

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara

Reversal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys, kotoamatsukami control madara and seal him in a sec.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reversal: it's useless since he has the sharingan, he'd be aware of it almost instantly. Madara has unlimited chakra and hash cells he was toying with the 5 kages that would stomp these two even with prime nagato. Once Nagato is dead I can't really see itatchi doing anything if it's in character madara might take shisui's eye.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara wins. Itachi can't seal since Totsuka has to actually hit you to work (it seals people, not objects) and Totsuka can't pierce PS.

Danikerhino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara wins and if you've seen the feats of all of them, you would agree.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MrDevil

In Character: Itachi and nagato, too hax and madara like to test his opponents.

BloodlustedL Madara.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the team needs perfect co operation to pull off either koto or soul steal if not than madara might win

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara.

Reversal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: it's useless? Where did u get that? If its useless then why OP use it

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers