User Lists: 0

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Inclining towards the duo.

Kisame has the raw power, itachi has the technical side. And kisame listens to whatever itachi says.

Sannin, even if they have solid powers of their own, may not have the best team work due to orochimaru, and almost everything they have can be countered by the duo.

Inb4 omgjiraya=itachi>kisame

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi team. Kisame can last as long as Tsunade can, and actually get stronger. Itachi has already shown he can casually mind screw Orochimaru, and probably Jiraya. Itachi/Kisame win, but in a very close match that might actually leave them near death.

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which version of Itachi, he was almost blind right before he died.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assume this is before he died but not suffering his illness or near blind.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@bump1010 said:

@ferventking said:

Basically akatsuki itachi with full health.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bump1010

@bump1010 said:

@ferventking said:

Basically akatsuki itachi with full health.

Yea.

Avatar image for your_friendly_azn
Your_Friendly_Azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi without morals is dangerous mate. That is a very peculiar island though...O.o but yea if Itachi can get into Orochi's mind he can most likely do it to the other two. Kisame can just stand there and tank hits while getting stronger. The duo has also shown to be able to get out of Jiraiya's toad prison. The only thing the sannin have over the duo is their summonings, but they'd all be decimated by amaterasu. Itachi can also just touch all 3 of them with his Totsuka blade...and dead old people:P

light47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sannin take this easily. Itachi even said that if Kisame and Itachi were to fight Jiraya they would die or they would both die as there was no real win scenario they just left, now add Tsunade and Orichimaru they stomp.

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bump1010 said:

@ferventking said:

So Edo Itachi without the infinite chakra/regeneration?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See? inb4 jiraya>=itachi+kisame lol

Your_Friendly_Azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@light47 said:

The Sannin take this easily. Itachi even said that if Kisame and Itachi were to fight Jiraya they would die or they would both die as there was no real win scenario they just left, now add Tsunade and Orichimaru they stomp.

Now was that legit? Or did Itachi just not want to fight and potentially kill Jiraiya? It's been haunting me.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with the Duo.

While no doubt skilled, Samehada still makes Tsunade be relegated to a sit back healer, Something she is not. Summonings could possibly be a problem, but nothing Susanoo can not deal with. The problem here is that The duo don't have nay exploitable weaknesses. Neither do the Sanin of course. but my point remains.

Give Orochimaru some prep, and then you have somthing.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bump1010 said:

@ferventking said:

So Edo Itachi without the infinite chakra/regeneration?

Yea.

superdoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By bump1010

@light47 said:

Now was that legit? Or did Itachi just not want to fight and potentially kill Jiraiya? It's been haunting me.

Personally I think it was because he didn't want to fight and potentially kill Jiraiya.

Going with the Duo.

While no doubt skilled, Samehada still makes Tsunade be relegated to a sit back healer, Something she is not. Summonings could possibly be a problem, but nothing Susanoo can not deal with. The problem here is that The duo don't have nay exploitable weaknesses. Neither do the Sanin of course. but my point remains.

Give Orochimaru some prep, and then you have somthing.

@bump1010: can orochimaru use edo tensei?

I was thinking prep/edo tensei would be a bit much.

This being a random encounter no edo tensei.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi can solo. Literally. Orochimaru's been casually genjutsu gg'd before. Jiraiya has no counter to genjutsu gg (his method for Naruto was countered with ease), and tsunade has shown no counter to genjutsu gg. He's also league's faster than all of them (Tsunade's REALLY slow).

superdoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By superdoom

yes the sanin haven't shown to be able to counter genjustu, but there is not feat of itachi putting more than one person under a genjutsu at the same time. kisame will have to help. itachi could use tsukuyomi, that will work since he can use it to defeat someone in seconds. amaterasu will only work on tsunade. susano'o is his trump card.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

i think if Itachi fought Jiraya while Kisame fought Tsunade and Orochimaru then I think the Sannin would win. Any other order however and Itachi would practically be able to dismantle the team by himself.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi solos, he is one of the most if not the strongest character in the Narutoverse. Obito was afraid of him and hence took him into Akatsuki, he knew he couldn't defeat him in battle.

Tsunade and Jiraiya both rely mostly on physical attacks which easy easily countered with Yata Mirror from his Susaano.

Both Tsunade and Jiraiya can be taken fare of by either Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu or Sword of Totsuka.

Only one who can counter Amaterasu is Orichimaru, but he is useless against Tsukuyomi and Sword of Totsuka.

light47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By light47

@bump1010 said:

@your_friendly_azn said:

@light47 said:

Personally I think it was because he didn't want to fight and potentially kill Jiraiya.

You guys understimate the Sannin way too much. Jiraya realize where pain was after taking so many of them by himself, they are called the Legendary Sanin for a reason, did you guys forget what happen to the village with the same amount of pains which Jiraya fought by himself and would of defeated if he knew the actual paion wasn't there and that they come back to life he could of won. Also if he didnt' leave that note to Naruto he would never have found the orginal pain. Tsunade and Orochimaru are both ridiculous strong and smart, the only reason Orochimaru got sealed was because Itachi knew he was vulnerable inside Sasuke's seal, he is not going to be vulnerable this time around. Now if Tsunade releases her seal man she destroys. Also you guys say that they can't do anything against Genjutsu but you do realize that they have fought people with Sharingan before, why do you think Madara wasn't able to just use a Genjutsu do defeat the Hokages because they know how to defend themselves against it. Low level ninjas to medium level ninjas won't know what to do. When Kikashi fought him, he thought his eye was strong enough to challange Itachi which he was mistaken and paid the price for it. Don't understimate the Sanin.

Your_Friendly_Azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@light47 said:

@bump1010 said:

@your_friendly_azn said:

@light47 said:

You guys understimate the Sannin way too much. Jiraya realize where pain was after taking so many of them by himself, they are called the Legendary Sanin for a reason, did you guys forget what happen to the village with the same amount of pains which Jiraya fought by himself and would of defeated if he knew the actual paion wasn't there and that they come back to life he could of won. Also if he didnt' leave that note to Naruto he would never have found the orginal pain. Tsunade and Orochimaru are both ridiculous strong and smart, the only reason Orochimaru got sealed was because Itachi knew he was vulnerable inside Sasuke's seal, he is not going to be vulnerable this time around. Now if Tsunade releases her seal man she destroys. Also you guys say that they can't do anything against Genjutsu but you do realize that they have fought people with Sharingan before, why do you think Madara wasn't able to just use a Genjutsu do defeat the Hokages because they know how to defend themselves against it. Low level ninjas to medium level ninjas won't know what to do. When Kikashi fought him, he thought his eye was strong enough to challange Itachi which he was mistaken and paid the price for it. Don't understimate the Sanin.

Aaaaaand? XD I'm not underestimating anyone here:P I doubt Jiraiya would've been able to defeat Nagato. He would've needed to search all of the village by himself, and the paths were keeping up the pressure. He was having a hard time against just 3 paths. You act like Itachi isn't insanely smart and cunning:P Orochimaru is fodder, so is Tsunade basically. Itachi has solo'd Orochi on two different occasions. ITACHI BEAT OROCHI WITH HIS GENJUSTSU. There is no feats that Tsunade "owns" with her seal released, she really isn't even that impressive. They have never fought any sharingan wielders of Itachi's level. As I said Itachi solo'd Orochi with just genjutsu. Your whole argument...I no underustandu...

light47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By light47
@your_friendly_azn said:

Aaaaaand? XD I'm not underestimating anyone here:P I doubt Jiraiya would've been able to defeat Nagato. He would've needed to search all of the village by himself, and the paths were keeping up the pressure. He was having a hard time against just 3 paths. You act like Itachi isn't insanely smart and cunning:P Orochimaru is fodder, so is Tsunade basically. Itachi has solo'd Orochi on two different occasions. ITACHI BEAT OROCHI WITH HIS GENJUSTSU. There is no feats that Tsunade "owns" with her seal released, she really isn't even that impressive. They have never fought any sharingan wielders of Itachi's level. As I said Itachi solo'd Orochi with just genjutsu. Your whole argument...I no underustandu...

Actually he wouldn't need to look around to find Nagato anymore as the sage mode would locate him just like Naruto, the only difference is that Jiraya was at the location of nagato from the beginning if you think about it, as nagato was up on the tower and he dind't realize it until the end he stayed as he wanted to find out the secret about pain which he did and sent it to Konaha. He killed the 3 he was having a "hard time with" then they came back and he did fight 6 of them, he could of actually lived but he coudln't as he wanted to find out who the real pain was. Itachi and Sasuke beat orochimaure, the only reason that worked was because he wanted to take over Sasuke's body but didn't expect Itachi to leave anything inside Sasuke to counter him whch is what happen. Are you serious about Tsunades seal, obviously when the 1st Hokage uses it, doesn't improve anything at all.... I assume he uses it to fight Madara just to change the way his face looks..... And you don't understand my argument lol

Your_Friendly_Azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@light47 said:
@your_friendly_azn said:

Actually he wouldn't need to look around to find Nagato anymore as the sage mode would locate him just like Naruto, the only difference is that Jiraya was at the location of nagato from the beginning if you think about it, as nagato was up on the tower and he dind't realize it until the end he stayed as he wanted to find out the secret about pain which he did and sent it to Konaha. He killed the 3 he was having a "hard time with" then they came back and he did fight 6 of them, he could of actually lived but he coudln't as he wanted to find out who the real pain was. Itachi and Sasuke beat orochimaure, the only reason that worked was because he wanted to take over Sasuke's body but didn't expect Itachi to leave anything inside Sasuke to counter him whch is what happen. Are you serious about Tsunades seal, obviously when the 1st Hokage uses it, doesn't improve anything at all.... I assume he uses it to fight Madara just to change the way his face looks..... And you don't understand my argument lol

WatXD Naruto found where Nagato was because he pierced himself with the path transceivers:P He was having a hard time with the 3, he had to use the two other toads for genjustsu:P I'll admit Jiraiya is the most impressive of the three, but he's nothing compared to Itachi. He could have lived, but he wouldn't have been able to beat the 6 paths:P Sasuke didn't help to beat Orochi during Sasuke and Itachi's fight. Wat???? XD Itachi sealed Orochi with absolutely NO problems. He stabbed him with the Totsuka Blade and bam sealed Orochi:P Yea because Tsunade is as strong and as adept as the first huh? :D Lol Tsunade has never shown she gets a significant power increase when her seal is released. She may not be able to use it as well as the First.

light47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@light47 said:
@your_friendly_azn said:

WatXD Naruto found where Nagato was because he pierced himself with the path transceivers:P He was having a hard time with the 3, he had to use the two other toads for genjustsu:P I'll admit Jiraiya is the most impressive of the three, but he's nothing compared to Itachi. He could have lived, but he wouldn't have been able to beat the 6 paths:P Sasuke didn't help to beat Orochi during Sasuke and Itachi's fight. Wat???? XD Itachi sealed Orochi with absolutely NO problems. He stabbed him with the Totsuka Blade and bam sealed Orochi:P Yea because Tsunade is as strong and as adept as the first huh? :D Lol Tsunade has never shown she gets a significant power increase when her seal is released. She may not be able to use it as well as the First.

When Itachi sealed him was when Itachi was fighting Sasuke...... Did you miss that part, the other time was when Sasuke was going to be taken over by Orochimaru inside his body as well, he laid dormant until Sasuke was vulnerable enough to take advantage of the situation that's when he got sealed by Itachi which knew all along was still inside Sasuke's body. You also tend to forget taht Jiraya and Tsunade both fought Orochimaru and it was an intense fight, also the 3rd hokage has fought Orochimaru many times and you can tell how strong he is, Tsunade is considered the weakest because she concentrates on medical jutsu which is just plain ridiculous to say she is weak, but this is Jiraya/Tsunade/Orochimaru working together to fight Itachi/Kisame which by no means is an easy fight, but they win. Itachi chakra levels are low as well, he can only fight for a short period of time, once his chakra is out its over for him he won't be able to take them down as easy as you make it seem. The edge still the Legendary Sanin.

Your_Friendly_Azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@light47 said:

@your_friendly_azn said:

@light47 said:
@your_friendly_azn said:

When Itachi sealed him was when Itachi was fighting Sasuke...... Did you miss that part, the other time was when Sasuke was going to be taken over by Orochimaru inside his body as well, he laid dormant until Sasuke was vulnerable enough to take advantage of the situation that's when he got sealed by Itachi which knew all along was still inside Sasuke's body. You also tend to forget taht Jiraya and Tsunade both fought Orochimaru and it was an intense fight, also the 3rd hokage has fought Orochimaru many times and you can tell how strong he is, Tsunade is considered the weakest because she concentrates on medical jutsu which is just plain ridiculous to say she is weak, but this is Jiraya/Tsunade/Orochimaru working together to fight Itachi/Kisame which by no means is an easy fight, but they win. Itachi chakra levels are low as well, he can only fight for a short period of time, once his chakra is out its over for him he won't be able to take them down as easy as you make it seem. The edge still the Legendary Sanin.

Yes I knowO.o that's what I'm sayingXD Itachi SOLO'D Orochi, everyone has a turn with Orochi:P he's like a high school cheer leaderXD
That's why Sasuke still had his curse mark. It wasn't that intense IMO...It was kinda lame:| it was just their summonings battling basicallyXP and then Orochi cute Tsunade up. I think the Third only fought Orochi twice... Sorry dude she is pretty weak:| Itachi only had low chakra because he was disease riddled. Kisame could prob just give Itachi chakra if anything:| Kisame has a shizz load of chakraXD I guess we'll just agree to disagree? :P

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Akatsukis

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi and Kisame

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

johnjo719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itatchi and Kisame are the definite winners. Itachi has Susanoo and Amaterasu and an un breakable genjutsu. The team's only hope is to have Oro and Jiraiya tag team Itatchi and hope Tsunade can hold Kisame off long enough while the other two attempt to finish Itatchi quickly. I think that lineup is the only chance they'd have

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazing. People have gone from thinking Itachi and Kisame would stalemate or loose to Jiraya, to them now beating the legendary Sannin. There is an underestimation of the Sannin in this thread, and i think the have enough and more skills to win.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Itachi Kisame i think takes it Itach is way to versatile and Kisame is to strong with has raw power.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiraiya solos

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By bull909

The Sanins. Tsunade sees a sick Itachi, goes for the vitals (doesn't even need to look at his eyes). Kisame will be taken care by either Orochimaru or JIraiya's sage mode.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without Edo Tensei Itachi and Kisame take it.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo take it quite easily

Avatar image for captain_redfists
Captain_Redfists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

sannins edo tensei is not restricted so jiraya and tsunade can hold them off long enough for oro to cast it.

ebonhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sannin should win in a good fight.

Avatar image for vine_instrumentality
vine_instrumentality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ino pig solos with ease

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi solos.

Orochimaru has been shown that he can and will be fodderized by Itachi's genjutsu. Hell, Itachi can use his genjutsu to make Orochimaru think he's actually fighting Itachi when in fact he's fighting Jiraiya.

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kisame solos. He drowns them with the huge water jutsu he used against Killer Bee.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

orochimaru gets taken out by itachi's genjutsu like the other time . Itachi's susanoo + Kisame's fusion mode > Jiraiya and tsunade

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdg: And how would Itachi avoid it

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Sacrifices must be made xD

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdg: Kisame would get wrecked by the Pervy sage

KwasiD2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamabunta solo's with island busting wind bullet. Katsuyu solo's w/ acid. Manda slithers around.

No Caption Provided

Jiraya solos

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RukelnikovFTW

Sannin 9/10, Tsunade, Orochimaru and summons buy time for Jiraiya to go Sage Mode, Ma and Pa own.

Edit: They have many more ways of taking the victory, but this seems the easiest one.

Edit 2: Actually he doesn't even need to go Sage Mode, just summon Ma and Pa and have them sing.

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Pervy sage would be too busy drowning