Who wins and why?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sy8000

Team 1. Itachi can beat either for sure with Genjutsu which they don't have an answer for, and even if one of them notices Itachi do it to the other they'd only think to avoid his eyes and wouldn't be prepared for Dusk Crow. Or if the Ninja's really need to Kakashi can his them in mist and have Itachi take whoever's left out with Amaterasu. I don't think these guys have the heat resistance feats to tank that.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team 1.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By renamed040924

@highaccuser: I've maintained in past debates that Genjutsu would not work on Raiden due to his inorganic body not possessing any chakra. I suppose it would work on Sam though. Besides that, Sam is both more powerful and more skilled than Itachi.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Genjutsu has worked on zombie like beings and Asura Pain who was mostly mechanical. No reason it wouldn't work on Raiden. Sam being more powerful and skilled doesn't matter given Itachi doesn't get into fist fights in character.

I don't think Itachi needs Genjutsu to beat either of them anyway. He has Amaterasu which they have no awareness of means of tanking(it's hurt beings with vastly above mountain range durability), or he can just outdpeeding them with Sharingan and seal them with Totsuka Blade. The only thing holding him back is that Kakashi can't hurt either of them unless he uses Genjutsu but that's not enough and Kakashi still has ways of helping Itachi.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: So what it's worked on zombies? That has nothing to do with my point, zombies are still organic. Raiden is a machine therefore he cannot have chakra, "mostly" mechanical doesn't cut it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: So what it's worked on zombies? That has nothing to do with my point, zombies are still organic. Raiden is a machine therefore he cannot have chakra, "mostly" mechanical doesn't cut it.

Isn't Raiden a cyborg though? This is what Asura path looked like when Naruto smashed it, we see metal fly everywhere and inside is pretty much entirely gears and stuff:

No Caption Provided

I imagine if Raiden is more mechanical than Asura path the gap can't be big. Not commenting on the debate but I'm just trying to give you an idea of how mechanical Asura path is. I'll leave the rest to you and Highaccuser.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That said i've decided to create a round 2 with no genjutsu.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By renamed040924

@jashro44: Asura path looks more like the type of cyborg Frank Jaeger was. There are clearly human parts still in place, mixed with machine parts. Raiden is different, he's not like Frank, who still had a human body just with an exoskeleton over it. His entire body is a chassis, there is no flesh left. Even his face is said to actually be synthetic flesh, it's unknown what's underneath but I imagine it'd be something like the Terminator.

No Caption Provided

His brain MIGHT be organic, but even at worst it would only be partly organic during Revengeance. I believe that during MGS4 Raiden's head, face, and brain were his originals hooked onto a mechanical chassis, but apparently by Revengeance he is completed and nothing organic remains. He doesn't sleep, he only eats for pleasure, his blood isn't real, etc. I doubt Genjutsu would instantly end the fight.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: The point is that it works on non living beings. And if you think not having Chakra is an issue it really isn't - Chakra isn't needed for Genjutsu to work.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: It's not about living, Raiden is very clearly alive. It's about being organic and possessing chakra. Since when is chakra not required in order to use a technique that blocks your chakra channels?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: It's not about living, Raiden is very clearly alive. It's about being organic and possessing chakra. Since when is chakra not required in order to use a technique that blocks your chakra channels?

Pain clearly wasn't organic but he had Chakra. And it's not really clear how it works but people were put under Genjutsu before Chakra was dispersed amongst them. It doesn't make much sense but there you go.

Anyway this doesn't matter much since Genjutsu would work on Sam regardless.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Team 1

R2: Team 2