IT vs He Who Walks Behind the Rows

Lasiurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lasiurus

For some reason, I'm not sure why, IT has come to Gatlin. A town with a bunch of children, the preferred meal of IT seems perfect. It begins to massacre, them, doing the usual. This attracts the attention of the Corn Children's, leader He Who Walks Behind the Rows, who decides to deal with this interloper.

Both of these well entities have their full powers in effect here.

Does IT get sacrificed or whatever, to the evil corn god, or does He Who Walks Behind the Rows end up floating?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

Umm......hmm.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By whacknasty
@Wolfrazer said:
Umm......hmm.
LOL 

Yeah, I dont know anything about He Who Walks Behind the Rows... 

@Lasiurus: Any links maybe for some more info?
Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jokergeist

I'm going with Pennywise just because he doesn't walk behind any rows.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided
ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Interesting fight.

We never got to see He Who Walks Behind the Roses feats until Children Of The Corn 666 Issscs Return.............

He Who Walks Behind The Rows is a Human form. Hes like a version of the Antichrist.

With his Mind, he forced a female cop to shoot herself.

He was able to make his body go up a wall while he was killing Isaac. He Who Walks Behind The Rows got killed in an explosion.

However, Pennywise in so many ways has different abiliies, he mind warps, he can teleport, he can stay as a spiritual form. Pennywise IT made his face show in the moon and up high in he Sewers.

The Only weakness IT has is hes a Spider who works through illusions, if He Who Walks Behind The Rose has no idea that Pennywise is a Spider, then he has no way of killing him, plus the kids were gifted when they defeated Pennywise as the Spider. The rock that Bevy hit Pennywise with was the gift of good........

I would say in a good fight Pennywise has this.

No Caption Provided
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By whacknasty
@Lasiurus: Cool, thanks! 

@ImmortalT1000: Good points. In the links above, there is some speculation that He Who Walks Behind the Rows could be Randall Flagg...if that is so, then the level of magic and longevity he has shown throughout all of his appearances would lead me to believe he is more powerful overall than Pennywise (who is just primarily a telepath correct?).. 

I could be wrong though, as I dont remember anything at all of Pennywise's creation/rise to his level of power...lol
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Crom-Cruach

I'd say he who walks behind the rows

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xblah_blahx

It for the win. The only way to beat Pennywise is The Ritual of Chud. He who walks doesn't stand a chance.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pennywise has a big advantage here as the corn kids are essentially Foddor. He who walks behind the rows will give Pennywise a good fight but I don't think he can put up enough damage to kill Pennywise and after a long struggle Pennywise wins

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RandomSid82

So is He who walks behind the Rows actually Randall Flag from the Stand and from The Dark Tower series? If he is then I would say he would beat Pennywise. He was the Crimson Kings biggest asset....And if he is, then he didn't actually die in The Children of the Corn 666.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A demon vs a alien ? Interesting

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

I was thinking of doing a It vs Andre Linoge battle.

This is basically It vs Randall Flagg.

randell1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IT is a primordial being far more powerful than HWWBTR

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say He Who Walks, because there is a chance it could be a form of Randall Flag, a being much more powerful than Pennywise.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Randall Flagg is a whole level below Pennywise who would be on par with the Crimson King ...or above. Randall gets Deadlights

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cor_tsar said:

Randall Flagg is a whole level below Pennywise who would be on par with the Crimson King ...or above. Randall gets Deadlights

Nah. Pennywise is same species as Dandelo as per King himself in a interview, who was fodder to Roland. Crimson King also uses Deadlights in the one novel Insomnia. Im not seeing any advantages for Pennywise. His greatest asset is TP, however Flagg not only has powerful TP but better at using against other psychics. Pennywise was ignorant to his existence and the Dark tower, and that is one of the reasons he lost. He would underestimate Flagg who would rip Pennywise apart quicker than Roland did Dandelo.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah. Pennywise is same species as Dandelo as per King himself in a interview, who was fodder to Roland. Crimson King also uses Deadlights in the one novel Insomnia. Im not seeing any advantages for Pennywise. His greatest asset is TP, however Flagg not only has powerful TP but better at using against other psychics. Pennywise was ignorant to his existence and the Dark tower, and that is one of the reasons he lost. He would underestimate Flagg who would rip Pennywise apart quicker than Roland did Dandelo.

Dandelo was going to kill Roland... Just like with the turtle it took a deus ex machina to kill him... however

You're probably right, I'm not too well versed in Kingverse. I've never been into whatever comics there are and have only read so many of his books, while forgetting and not being too interested in any of the movie stuff.

LocusTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster: Pennywise can handle this with the Deadlights

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cor_tsar:

Yes he was going to Kill Roland when he caught Roland in the Glamour. Once Roland realize the Glamour for what it was, its was Game Over for Dandelo. If Flagg was ignorant to such things, Pennywise could as well win. However Flagg been dominating psychics of all kinds regularly through his life span. Only beaten by Mordred when he underestimated Mordred being as strong as Crimson King, and even then Mordred needed time to get past Flaggs defenses.