#1 Posted by those_eyes (5064 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Rules

Pennywise is at full power

Winner by death

Fight starts at a carnival

Batman is on the ferris wheel with cotton candy watching the fight.

Online
#2 Posted by lemonfryer (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm..Gotta go with Emperor Joker here due to feats

#3 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Emperor Joker and after he is done with it he will steal Batman's cotton candy.

#4 Edited by _Gaff_ (3196 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't the book Pennywise trying to kill a galactic turtle or something?

#5 Edited by those_eyes (5064 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gaff_ said:

Wasn't the book Pennywise trying to kill a galactic turtle or something?

Yae. Its stated that they are on pare with eachother.

Online
#6 Edited by _Gaff_ (3196 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes said:

@_gaff_ said:

Wasn't the book Pennywise trying to kill a galactic turtle or something?

Yae. Its stated that they are on pare with eachother.

Well that turtle thing created the universe right? Does that make It omnipotent?

#7 Posted by lesterlawton (682 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with It. Thousands of years more experience & the ability to bring the Joker's biggest fear (Batman) to life.

#8 Posted by those_eyes (5064 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gaff_: yae the turtle made the universe. They are natural enemies. It is a demonic entity who lives outside of time in tge the darllights. He can't be killed or harmed physically. This will come down to a mental battle I think which is the only way it can be stopped but it is strong enough to fight off the turtle mentally.

Online
#9 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes: So It is a reality warper I thought he only could do stuff like shape shift and kill things with touch?

#10 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gaff_ said:

@those_eyes said:

@_gaff_ said:

Wasn't the book Pennywise trying to kill a galactic turtle or something?

Yae. Its stated that they are on pare with eachother.

Well that turtle thing created the universe right? Does that make It omnipotent?

The Turtle hold the Universe on Its Back. So the saying goes.

The Turtle is one Beam of the 6 Beams that cross a whole Stephen king Multiverse. In no way is IT a match for the Turtle as the Turtle never fights directly. The Beams however always help champions out with their Psychic abilities.

Its complicated and all of the info is hinted through the Dark tower novels that cover the whole of Stephen King's Multiverse of Books.

#11 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Also Emperor Joker should win.

#12 Posted by RogueShadow (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

Emperor Joker, more feats.