#1 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1989 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off, bloodlust on.

Battle ends in death.

10 minutes prep.

Battle takes place in Pennywise's sewer

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16130 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't IT nigh-omnipotent or something like that? Or is this just the film version?

#3 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1989 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: No, he is not nigh-omnipotent. He, like Nekron, does have reality warping though, psy force, etc.

#4 Edited by Strider92 (16130 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjohnrocks: I thought he was part of the Crimson King or something like that. To be honest its a long time since i've read any Stephen King stuff so i'm probably remembering it wrong.

#5 Edited by Dextersinister (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

I think being thee aspect of death who was going to end all life in creation and is empowered by the deaths of anyone who has ever died is a bit above ITs weight class.

#6 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1989 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by laflux (14251 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Penny. Which reminds me, what ever happened to that troller user, whose avatar was Pennywise. Probably the best troll we have ever had, in that he was rubbish at trolling :D

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjohnrocks: I thought he was part of the Crimson King or something like that. To be honest its a long time since i've read any Stephen King stuff so i'm probably remembering it wrong.

He is hinted by stephen king as his Knoweledge of the Crimson King, however when putting the Novel IT itself and comparing it to the Dark Tower novel, it becomes clear IT is a Werespider, however seems WAY more powerful than Crimson King in raw power and is locked within the Deadlights by the turtle, who resembles 100% the Multiversal Psychic Force that is the Turtle/Bear Beam.

Anyway it is clear SK borrowed alot from IT in his Dark Tower work.

Either way IT can either be liken to Crimson King (who has alot of the same power as far Pennywise Physical Form, or remember in the IT Novel this being is locked outside Time and Space with Universal Psypower to create a Physical Form to bring down that Universe.

Again alot like Crimson King wishing to bring the the Dark tower and all the Multiverses.