• 54 results
#1 Edited by pooty (11056 posts) - - Show Bio

Your team has to have 3-5 people. No one on your team can be able to solo. They all have to be different colors. Even in depowered form. Ex: Silver Surfer is white in depowered form. Hulk is white in depowered form. They can not be on the same team.

Silver Surfer

Thanos B4 last death

Dormmammu

Photon

Martian Manhunter
#2 Posted by Johnslamby (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut Bane Mr. Freeze Darkseid Tar pit

#3 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4710 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Skrull, Captain Universe, Max Damage, Black Adam, the Living Lightning.

#4 Posted by Shadowglenn (582 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid, KC superman, Despero, Mongul, captain atom

#5 Posted by jashro44 (20849 posts) - - Show Bio

no one is beating dormammu with out breaking the rules...

#6 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
Your battle has been flagged for racism in your title.
#7 Posted by All_StarSupes (74 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Mayhem_Theory: Although it's a strange title, it states that colour doesn't matter so how is it racist?
#8 Edited by All_StarSupes (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Back to the fight, Dormammu is a bit extreme?

#9 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
@All_StarSupes said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory: Although it's a strange title, it states that colour doesn't matter so how is it racist?
His previous battle was locked and/or deleted for the same reason (don't see it on the forums). He should be more careful next time.
#10 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9652 posts) - - Show Bio

Well...at least its better than your last title.....

And how can we beat Dormammu without breaking the rules?

#11 Posted by pooty (11056 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Mayhem_Theory: I don't have to be more careful. It's only racist in the mind of a racist or an a$$hole. I don't know which one you are but please don't click on the thread if you don't like the title.

@All_StarSupes
@buttersdaman000: The OP has been edited. Use powerful people but no one that can solo.
#12 Posted by Nefarious (19838 posts) - - Show Bio

You might want to use your titles wisely....

#13 Posted by King Quisling (1980 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty: You did this battle in a different post.
#14 Edited by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom, Morph, Gamora, Zom (white martian),  Black Adam

#15 Posted by pooty (11056 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Quisling: I used different people and the last one got banned because of the title.
#16 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:
@King Quisling: I used different people and the last one got banned because of the title.
Yes, so it isn't coincidence that you'd use another racist title. And no, it doesn't take a racist or an a-hole to notice racism, it takes someone with common sense.
#17 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

For a thread like this, there are tons of potential titles that don't bring racism to mind. Why do you keep picking ones like these?

#18 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty: ....Not sure if you're subtlety trolling or you have a nasty habit of strange coincidences with the names of your threads.. 
#19 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure how this is THAT racist ... I mean michael jackson had a song to this that was to bring harmony to blacks and whites ... people take this out of proportion as that song was to bring people together .....   

How do we get past dorm w/o a solo character?

#20 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

His previous battle was locked and/or deleted for the same reason (don't see it on the forums).

The last battle he made was deleted/locked because it said 'death to the Black people.' This title clearly states it doesn't matter if you're Black or White, which would mean that race is irrelevant or it doesn't matter, looking at everyone as an individual, rather than a color. So, it's not as offensive as you perceive it to be.

@Illuminatus said:

@pooty: ....Not sure if you're subtlety trolling or you have a nasty habit of strange coincidences with the names of your threads..

@(((Prodigy))) said:

For a thread like this, there are tons of potential titles that don't bring racism to mind. Why do you keep picking ones like these?

@Nefarious said:

Guys, there's nothing offensive about the title. Drop the subject. I don't want this thread to escalate and get derailed over something so trivial. You all find it racist because you have your minds in the wrong place.

#21 Posted by Blood_guts (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

phoenix (white)
nightcrawler (blue)
bishop (black)
reptile (green)
liberty prime(rusty metal) 

i honestly don't see the racism

#22 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

His previous battle was locked and/or deleted for the same reason (don't see it on the forums).

The last battle he made was deleted/locked because it said 'death to the Black people.' This title clearly states it doesn't matter if you're Black or White, which would mean that race is irrelevant or it doesn't matter, looking at everyone as an individual, rather than a color. So, it's not as offensive as you perceive it to be.

@Illuminatus said:

@(((Prodigy))) said:

@Nefarious said:

Guys, there's nothing offensive about the title. Drop the subject. I don't want this thread to escalate and get derailed over something so trivial. You all find it racist because you have your minds in the wrong place.

The point I think is that he is bring up the issue? Why bother? I dunno....my first impression.
#23 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:
@Static Shock said:
The point I think is that he is bring up the issue? Why bother? I dunno....my first impression.
When I first read this title I thought of black and white comics ... like Poison elves (one of the best comics of all time) ... not racism ... I'm kind of sad lucipher from that Poison elves isn't mentioned or (from my knowledge) has a bio here as he is bad ass!  I wanted to post vs. battles of him but if no one knows him ... what is the point?
#24 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermandefender said:

What issue? The title, or the fact that people think the title is racist?

#25 Posted by Nefarious (19838 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: Sorry, ok, I will.
#26 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

@supermandefender said:

What issue? The title, or the fact that people think the title is racist?

The fact the poster would make that a title. Its kinda like why bother? I get what your saying and i agree with you that ppl over react. I personally dont care but its kinda like how can i judge how other ppl feel about the issue? Personally, id leave it alone, I think its just creating a issue. But you have a point I dont find anything wrong with the statement. But there are racist ppl out there sooo im just becareful about the whole thing ya know.
#27 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio
The fact that people find the title racist is ... IMO ... why hate crimes happen. The world over reacts today and everyone IMO needs to take a chill pill.  Racism will exist for another 50 years ... but will last 100 if this crap is considered racism ... lets focus on real problems and not over analyze things.  Also every time we bring up racism it ignites that fact that it existed in the first place ... when it never should've ... the word racism needs to be forgotten
#28 Edited by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

I normally wouldn't find a title like this racist. However, after reading that Pooty has had a previous thread locked/removed and previous bans, combined with the rather questionable avatar he has, makes me believe he is very subtly trying to fan something into flames.

"Very good Watson, you've developed considerable deductive skills of your own."

#29 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermandefender: Makes sense.

#30 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@sandiego008 said:
The fact that people find the title racist is ... IMO ... why hate crimes happen. The world over reacts today and everyone IMO needs to take a chill pill.  Racism will exist for another 50 years ... but will last 100 if this crap is considered racism ... lets focus on real problems and not over analyze things.  Also every time we bring up racism it ignites that fact that it existed in the first place ... when it never should've ... the word racism needs to be forgotten
We gotta learn to get rid of greed first and I dont see that happening lol. You cant and wont make everybody happy. Some people will always want more.
#31 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't matter if you're BLACK OR WHITE. 
Dun dun dun dun... 
Dun dun dun dun dunnn. 

#32 Edited by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

jacko must be a racist too then for singing that song doesnt matter if your black or white. pretty retarded people cant wait to use this is racist thing at every given chance.  comic characters are all colours,next time its gonna be does matter if your green or blue,,that racist too?
#33 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@the darknessss said:
jacko must be a racist too then for singing that song doesnt matter if your black or white. pretty retarded people cant wait to use this is racist thing at every given chance.  comic characters are all colours,next time its gonna be does matter if your green or blue,,that racist too?
Its a bigger issue than that.  Im going to private message you 2 videos just because....i think its better that way.
#34 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender
i dont think its a bigger issue,its only an issue if you let it bother you,way i see it is ignore the people who keep using it as a way to get attention,look beyond all the im this colour your that colour crap and sooner or later the ones who use racism views as a weapon with soon be looked at as complete tools and will shut the fu%^ up in time.
#35 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@the darknessss said:
@supermandefender: i dont think its a bigger issue,its only an issue if you let it bother you,way i see it is ignore the people who keep using it as a way to get attention,look beyond all the im this colour your that colour crap and sooner or later the ones who use racism views as a weapon with soon be looked at as complete tools and will shut the fu%^ up in time.
Did u get the 2 videos i sent u? I really dont wanna post it.
#36 Posted by pooty (11056 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender: I would like you to post the videos. Obviously "the darknesses" nor i see whats the big deal just because i used the words black or white. Is it sexist to say "Defeat this team of Super WOMEN"? If i make a thread "The United States vs Korea" am i hating Koreans? So if you have something to show that would shed some light on your reasoning, i would welcome it.
#37 Edited by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:

So if you have something to show that would shed some light on your reasoning, i would welcome it.

What makes me see it as racism is the fact that; a) you used "you're," meaning the fans/typists, instead of "they're," which would have indicated the characters, and b) your previous battle had the same issue concerning a racist title and thus was locked and deleted. I could have been confused, but that's a hefty word swap for something intended for comic book characters and there were at least three of four others who thought the same way as I.
#38 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:
@the darknessss said:
@supermandefender: i dont think its a bigger issue,its only an issue if you let it bother you,way i see it is ignore the people who keep using it as a way to get attention,look beyond all the im this colour your that colour crap and sooner or later the ones who use racism views as a weapon with soon be looked at as complete tools and will shut the fu%^ up in time.
Did u get the 2 videos i sent u? I really dont wanna post it.
I'm curious now that you posted that lol.
#39 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure the title is the complete opposite of being racist. 

#40 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread needs to get off the issue of racism really fast. Seriously. 

#41 Posted by Jake Fury (18434 posts) - - Show Bio

Red- Mephisto 
White- The Watcher 
Pink- Sinestro 
Black- Blue Marvel 
Yellow- The Runner
#42 Posted by pooty (11056 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
This thread needs to get off the issue of racism really fast. Seriously. 
I agree. Post your team. I would like to see it.
#43 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty: I'm not interested in the thread. I'm just being a moderator. 
#44 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock
yep.
#45 Edited by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty: Could you change Dorammu? Honestly I think this thread would be better without him.

Anyways,
Dr. Strange - White
Darkseid - Gray?
Tangent Superman - Black
Despero - Red
Ganthet - Blue
#46 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
Christian God (white god) 
Sun God Rá (brown god)
Oprah Winfrey (black god) 
Buddha (yellow god) 
Lord Krishna (blue god)
#47 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enzeru: they can all solo, but I like what you did there
#48 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:
Your team has to have 3-5 people. No one on your team can be able to solo. They all have to be different colors. Even in depowered . Ex: Silver Surfer is white in depowered form. Hulk is white in depowered form. They can not be on the same team.

Silver Surfer

Thanos B4 last death

Dormmammu

Photon

Martian Manhunter

What does the title have to do with the thread?
#49 Posted by Fluke-buddha (644 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superskrull86: The thread has been derailed enough talking about the stupid title,who cares.
#50 Posted by Fluke-buddha (644 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom- Caucasian
Ganthet- Blue
Larfleeze- orangey brown I suppose
Doomsday- Grey
Lobo- White