#1 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you believe so i havent gotten the comic yet but yeah thor foudn otu about tonys cloning so what do you think is gonna happen how badly is ironman gonna lose and didnt thor lose the odinfforce but keep the rune magic?

#2 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Do you believe so i havent gotten the comic yet but yeah thor foudn otu about tonys cloning so what do you think is gonna happen how badly is ironman gonna lose and didnt thor lose the odinfforce but keep the rune magic?"

no he earned the odin force its just that kid who was the odinforce just stayed there to see how things played out and he is going to kick iron man's ass i'm going to get it tomorrow

#3 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Do you believe so i havent gotten the comic yet but yeah thor foudn otu about tonys cloning so what do you think is gonna happen how badly is ironman gonna lose and didnt thor lose the odinfforce but keep the rune magic?"

I actually made a thread about Thor vs. Iron Man in Thor #3 on the Thor message boards.

And let me tell you, you have to get that issue, well worth it.
Post Edited:2007-09-12 19:43:02

#4 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"zee crusher says:
I actually made a thread about Thor vs. Iron Man in Thor #3 on the Thor message boards. And let me tell you, it was brutal. "

no don't say anything i wanted to check that thread but i can't so please

#5 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Fine, fine, I'll edit my post. ;)

#6 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Fine, fine, I'll edit my post. ;)"

thank you and i already knew he was going to get beat up badly

#7 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Dang i wanted to know lol btu yah ironman thro buster destroyed by thro his huk buster destroyed by hulk his new suit pretty cool but if what you are sayign is true were are saying a thro with the odin force and rune magic which means the battle should end in abotu a seond lol he was smart enough to create most fo asgard and get rid of mangog with a swipe of his handso if thoe comes back will they bump sentry down to second?"

lol the thread your looking for is in page 2 of forums but i have to give sentry credit he would give him a fight but in the end thor wins

#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang i wanted to know lol btu yah ironman thro buster destroyed by thro his huk buster destroyed by hulk his new suit pretty cool but if what you are sayign is true were are saying a thro with the odin force and rune magic which means the battle should end in abotu a seond lol he was smart enough to create most fo asgard and get rid of mangog with a swipe of his handso if thoe comes back will they bump sentry down to second?

#9 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

That was a given. Here you have a man in an armor against a Thunder God. The odds were stacked up against Tony since his birth!

#10 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Dang i wanted to know lol btu yah ironman thro buster destroyed by thro his huk buster destroyed by hulk his new suit pretty cool but if what you are sayign is true were are saying a thro with the odin force and rune magic which means the battle should end in abotu a seond lol he was smart enough to create most fo asgard and get rid of mangog with a swipe of his handso if thoe comes back will they bump sentry down to second?"

The thread is here somewhere. ::eyes what Thor said:: There you go, it's on page two and it's titled "Thor #3 (Possible Spoilers)".

#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah sentry just fast can't really see him taking otu thor with his hammer lol as for as for ironman he was always outclassed when eh tried stunts like this lol espically liek against hulk with hsi new hulk buster his new suit looked liek and action firgure lol and it sucked if you ask me.