Is Rulk stronger than Hulk? Thor? Hercules?

• 76 results
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" That's Hulk # 25. We have caught a glimpse of the fight from that issue, in advanced preview. 

No Caption Provided

Also, I like how the defeat Rulk is supposed to suffer from Iron Man is used against him, as if Iron Man isn't a class 100 character. "
It's not as if it shouldn't be used against Rulk, but Isn't Bleeding Edge a step down from Extremis?  "
As of now, we have not seen Bleeding Edge in combat, nor are we aware of its capabilities to be able to judge. When Reed Richards commented that Bleeding Edge would be an upgrade to Extremis, Tony said "Nah, this is what comes next". I always perceived his remark as meaning that BE is superior to Extremis, yet different in conception. Everything is theoretical, though.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Morpheus_: That is a tad confusing. But if he's not using the Extremis TO strain then I guess it wouldn't really be an upgrade. I'm interested  to see the outcome of the fight though. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Morpheus_: That is a tad confusing. But if he's not using the Extremis TO strain then I guess it wouldn't really be an upgrade. I'm interested  to see the outcome of the fight though.  "
Indeed. I believe Tony was referring to that aspect of the new armor, since, as you said, he technically does not have Extremis anymore, yet, he has evidently displayed superhuman abilities.

I am very interested, as well. But I think they will fight for while before shorting out their differences, without a clear winner. I do like the preview art a good deal, too.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Morpheus_: That is a tad confusing. But if he's not using the Extremis TO strain then I guess it wouldn't really be an upgrade. I'm interested  to see the outcome of the fight though.  "
Indeed. I believe Tony was referring to that aspect of the new armor, since, as you said, he technically does not have Extremis anymore, yet, he has evidently displayed superhuman abilities.

I am very interested, as well. But I think they will fight for while before shorting out their differences, without a clear winner. I do like the preview art a good deal, too.
"
What happened?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

"
What happened? "
Secret Invasion. He lost Extremis during the initial Skrull assault in the Savage Land.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@blackadam said:
if it makes you happy to talk to people like that. i just hope you dont go in the real world talking like that. "
Man up sweetheart..... 

@czarny_samael said:
1.Strange said that he is in classic level.   
 2.BRB isn't more pwoerfull than Thor and in his mini he made few classic feats which means that Thor should be able to do this too, but writers just don't want to show his real strength.   
 3.Herc and Thor in classic levels were equal. Thor is in classic level and I belive that Herc was (before his death) in classic level too.   
 4.I am not using this feat with Earth, but I am also not denying it. This is very unclear. 5.I will be glad if You will show Hulk's best feats (without destroying this asteroid & moutian lifting). "
Did I say something about Beta Ray Bill being more powerful than Thor? I'm pretty sure I only mentioned them holding up Asgard together.I don't know who is more powerful or who is stronger out of any of them but as far as I am concerned everyone who is class 100+ are around the same level of strength.Equals.I stated early I was joking about the strongest is there is thing.I though by saying "Hulk is the strongest there is" people would know I wasn't serious.So i'm not going to bother digging up scans because as far as the strongest I wouldn't know.
ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By ckal
@iLLituracy: 
 and
@Morpheus_:

Thanks guys. Just looked it up, comes out Sep. 22, nice. So that means I get to read the first issue of the next volume of Thor (Fraction/Ferry) and hopefully see Iron Man beat up Rulk in the same day! Awesome!
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By blackadam
@Vance Astro said:   
in a internet comic forum??...... thats really manly
" @blackadam said:
if it makes you happy to talk to people like that. i just hope you dont go in the real world talking like that. "
Man up sweetheart..... 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@blackadam said:
" @Vance Astro said:   
" @blackadam said:
Man up sweetheart..... 
"
Yes in an internet comic forum.Stop whining.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By blackadam
@Vance Astro said:
" @blackadam said:
" @Vance Astro said:   
" @blackadam said:
Man up sweetheart..... 
"
Yes in an internet comic forum.Stop whining. "

whatever, tough guy
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@blackadam said:
whatever, tough guy "
I'm not trying to be a tough guy.I told you I didn't intend to be rude and you're being hella soft about it.What do you want me to say? 
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By blackadam
@Vance Astro said:
" @blackadam said:
whatever, tough guy "
I'm not trying to be a tough guy.I told you I didn't intend to be rude and you're being hella soft about it.What do you want me to say?  "

no, not soft. but, you think you are smartass. it is really sad the only place you can talk like that is on internet, really sad.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@blackadam said:
no, not soft. but, you think you are smartass. it is really sad the only place you can talk like that is on internet, really sad. "
No what's sad is you blowing my post out of proportion,whining about it and then pretending you know how things work in my actual life.If you have something to add to the thread then by all means do so.Other than that i'm done with you.I'll watch what I say around you now because I know you're sensitive.
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Okay... I am just adding my 2 cents on the Atlas/Hercules, holding up the SKY myth. The Sky is Uranus, after his son Cronus took it apon him self to casterate his Father, and take his place as King of Titans. Uranus turned into just the SKY... He stoped interacting with the world around him, and was only a concept from that point on, After the Titan war, Zeus punished Atlas to hold up his Grandfather... The Sky, now I am not sure how heavy Uranus is, but I know only Atlas and Hercules have ever done this task. Others attempted this and were crushed. And there is one myth were Hercules constructed pillars to hold up the sky, and freed Atlas from his burden, the Hercules Pillars. In myth Hercules is the strongest God in Olympus, not the most powerfull, but yes he is the strongest, I don't think that goes the same for Marvel?  I do know that Uranus was called the Great SKY Father by Gaia (Earth) and in Folk Lore she did speak of him weighing down on her, and said that it was a great burden untill Atlas freed her from the weight. As payment to Zeus for this gift, they had a child... The greeks were weird people.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Sherlock
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" Okay... I am just adding my 2 cents on the Atlas/Hercules, holding up the SKY myth. The Sky is Uranus, after his son Cronus took it apon him self to casterate his Father, and take his place as King of Titans. Uranus turned into just the SKY... He stoped interacting with the world around him, and was only a concept from that point on, After the Titan war, Zeus punished Atlas to hold up his Grandfather... The Sky, now I am not sure how heavy Uranus is, but I know only Atlas and Hercules have ever done this task. Others attempted this and were crushed. And there is one myth were Hercules constructed pillars to hold up the sky, and freed Atlas from his burden, the Hercules Pillars. In myth Hercules is the strongest God in Olympus, not the most powerfull, but yes he is the strongest, I don't think that goes the same for Marvel?  I do know that Uranus was called the Great SKY Father by Gaia (Earth) and in Folk Lore she did speak of him weighing down on her, and said that it was a great burden untill Atlas freed her from the weight. As payment to Zeus for this gift, they had a child... The greeks were weird people. "
Wait Hercules Constructed pillars to relieve Atlas??I didnt know that i coulda sworn Perseus turned Atlas to stone with medusas head because Atlas was fed up with the whole holding up the sky thing @Vance Astro:  LOL on the Loeb Force thing

Im pretty sure the strength thing goes Hercules Thor Hulk Rulk (Though Hulk has the capability of being the strongest depending on his mood at the time)
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#66  Edited By PowerHerc
@Xavier St. Cloud:
Nice explanation.  I think this gives the idea that the heavens do indeed have weight credence.

Hulk (enraged)>Hercules>Thor>Rulk.  Just I said before.
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Push

Not imo.  Certainly not Hulk, cause unlike Hulk, Rulk doesn't get stronger the angrier he gets.

Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Sherlock:
You are correct in a sense. You see what you are speaking of with Perseus turning Atlas to stone, is from a play. You see in the plays, alot of things happend, that did not happen in the Folk Lore at the time, the stories told by house hold to house hold, did not always match up with the plays, which were changed for dramatic effect, and alot of the same characters were used in diffrent plays. For example Heracles is Hercules is Herakles.  Greek/Roman/Media used name in plays. If you ever see Heracles called Herakles it is from a play. That was how they tried to keep the entertainment, out of the actual Folk Lore, it is very cleaver for the time. They would just spell the names a diffrent way. Wow, way to think ahead right?
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Sherlock
@Xavier St. Cloud: Coolio alternate versions
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Sherlock:
Yeah it is a way for the buffs to tell who said what... But it confusses the hell out of alot of people aswell, a blessing and a curse.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Sherlock
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" @Sherlock: Yeah it is a way for the buffs to tell who said what... But it confusses the hell out of alot of people aswell, a blessing and a curse. "
Totally its cool that you know that though not many comic goers are into Mythology
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud
@Sherlock:
Well my uncle writes books on this stuff, so I know alot about it from talking with the guy.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#73  Edited By PowerHerc
@Sherlock:
I think there are more of us comic fans whom also like mythology than you would likely believe.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Vance Astro said:

" @blackadam said:

Man up sweetheart..... 

@czarny_samael said:
1.Strange said that he is in classic level.   
 2.BRB isn't more pwoerfull than Thor and in his mini he made few classic feats which means that Thor should be able to do this too, but writers just don't want to show his real strength.   
 3.Herc and Thor in classic levels were equal. Thor is in classic level and I belive that Herc was (before his death) in classic level too.   
 4.I am not using this feat with Earth, but I am also not denying it. This is very unclear. 5.I will be glad if You will show Hulk's best feats (without destroying this asteroid & moutian lifting). "
Did I say something about Beta Ray Bill being more powerful than Thor? I'm pretty sure I only mentioned them holding up Asgard together.I don't know who is more powerful or who is stronger out of any of them but as far as I am concerned everyone who is class 100+ are around the same level of strength.Equals.I stated early I was joking about the strongest is there is thing.I though by saying "Hulk is the strongest there is" people would know I wasn't serious.So i'm not going to bother digging up scans because as far as the strongest I wouldn't know. "
It was answer on Your later post, I know that You were joking. But I also know that You have very good knowledge about comics, so I asked You for that feats. And the point with BRB was an argument that Thor is still in classic level.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By the darknessss

rulk is last here imo,,,as in the stronger of the 3??    herc/thor seem pretty close a lot of the time,hulks strength can change quite abit,,,but im sure the beyonder stated hulks rage/anger/strength whatever is possibly unlimited,but im not 100%,,,,given events with planet hulk&wwh,,i'll say hulk,,,,,,,for now.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@czarny_samael said:
It was answer on Your later post, I know that You were joking. But I also know that You have very good knowledge about comics, so I asked You for that feats. And the point with BRB was an argument that Thor is still in classic level. "
That's as far as my knowledge goes.As far as saying who is stronger between Hulk,Thor,Rulk and Hercules is beyond me.Most of the feats these characters have are 10-20 years old..at least their best lfiting feats are.To say who NOW is the strongest out of them I don't know.I'm positive that a good majority of us have seen a large chunk of the best these characters have to offer strength wise.I didn't post feats because I feel like I would be digging up scans in vein.I'm not taking a side so I would just be posting things people can look up in respect threads (although I PERSONALLY get my own scans directly from the comics).