• 76 results
#1 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems like his strength potential is nowhere near that of Hulk, but I just wanted to get your guys' take.

#2 Posted by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio

he has been shown to beat thor, and the hulk (your standard green savage dumb one). Im not sure if he has beaten Hercules or not. 
He recently lost to the current Hulk (Banner and Hulk fully in unison) with Hulk under Banners total control. Red-Hulk just beat on him and beat on him then gavve him his final blow and Hulk walked out of it without a scratch on him, they dont show red-Hulk being defeated by the hulk but they show him later captured by him.
#3 Posted by Illmatic86 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think so, especially given his limited appearances compared to the other 3.  I would say Hulk may be the physically strongest although Thor and Herc are probably very close to him.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224454 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont think so...
#5 Posted by PowerHerc (85100 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hulk, Hercules and Thor are all stronger than Rulk.  He's in their league though.
#6 Posted by Sherlock (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

Answer yes with Leob Force anything is possible

#7 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock:
That could be said about any writer, if they want to write crap, and they have the control to do so, then they can make it so. Also we can choose to ignore it, when it does not make any sense to us, they are our characters, we are the readers, if it were not for us, they would loose their jobs. Leob should not be making choices anymore, he needs someone who has comic knowledge to guide his story telling ability.
#8 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

in strength
Hulk>Rulk>Hercules/Thor

#9 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

if its with leobforce then yes if not no

#10 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
" in strength Hulk>Rulk>Hercules/Thor "
In strength:
Thor=Herc>Hulk>/=Rulk
Rulk doesn't have feats good enough, but his orgin is close to Hulk's and he beat him already without drainning his energy.
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and Hercules aren't stronger than Hulk....Hulk is the strongest there is. 

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock said:
" Answer yes with Leob Force anything is possible "
There is no Loebforce..that's just something made up by people who don't read the words in Rulk's comics and just look at the pictures.
#13 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3260 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Sherlock said:
" Answer yes with Leob Force anything is possible "
There is no Loebforce..that's just something made up by people who don't read the words in Rulk's comics and just look at the pictures. "

Agreed....
#14 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor>Hercules>Hulk = Rulk.

#15 Posted by Fresh0133 (496 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd put him close to but not quite as strong Thor, but Hulk appears to be at permanent World Breaker level and Herc just got a major power increase (for those that didn't read the Prince of Power mini Herc is supposedly at Sky Father power level now as Amadeus Cho gave up his god powers to Herc in addition to his original powers, we haven't seen any feats yet though) so Herc should outclass Rulk by a long shot.
#16 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3260 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
"Thor>Hercules>Hulk = Rulk. "

I dont think Herculesis stronger then Hulk. 

Thor>Hulk+Rulk>Hercules.
#17 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@King-Stranglehold da first said:

" @TheJuggernautpunch said:

I dont think Herculesis stronger then Hulk.  Thor>Hulk+Rulk>Hercules. "
Thor and Herc are perfectly in the same level of strength.

@Vance Astro said:

" Thor and Hercules aren't stronger than Hulk....Hulk is the strongest there is.  "

Do You have some scans? Because I'm asking for scans with his feats (that are better than Thor's) in last few days and no one was able to prove it.
#18 Edited by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

If anything they are all equal.If you really look at their feats as a whole Hercules is stronger than anyone mentioned.Whom is actually the strongest remains to be seen because of their fluctuations of strength.I have strength scans for all of them but there is no way to determine what they can and cannot still do.Thor once towed the Midgard Serpent.Many people would say that trumps any of Hulk's feats..but RIGHT NOW, Can Thor do that? He hasn't shown much for strength since he has been resurrected aside from helping Beta Ray Bill hold up what's left of Asgard. How much does that even weigh? Hercules once carried the Earth.Can he really do that or was that some magical effect because it doesn't really make any sense.Hulk has overpowered Hercules in fights as well as vice versa but neither has ever shown to be way stronger than the other.Thor included.At one point Thor had even admitted Hulk was stronger than him.There was a "Marvel strength chart" back in the day with Hulk,Hercules,Thor,Wonder Man,and Iron Man at the top but at one point Wonder Man and Iron Man were actually a match for Thor.So how you actually come up with who is stronger RIGHT NOW is beyond me.I could post scans for any of them but most of their best strength feats are from years ago.Whether they were just bad writing or they can still do them remains to be seen because the idea they could move some of those things and then still have characters that are a match for them or even more so in combat as far as strength doesn't make much sense.

My last post was a joke BTW.
#19 Posted by Lvenger (20757 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole Rulk beating the crap out of every hero was a stupid concept in my opinion and a low point for Jeph Loeb who is one of my favourite writers. He just went, "Oh hey I'll create another Hulk but get this.. he'll be RED!!! And then I'll have him beat up everyone Iron Man, She Hulk, Hulk and Thor cause that'll make him seem cool to everyone! And then I'll drop hints for months about who he is." Rulk's writing has been average at best and has only perked up recently. So in my opinion, Rulk is only as strong as, not stronger than Thor and Hercules.

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lvenger said:
" The whole Rulk beating the crap out of every hero was a stupid concept in my opinion and a low point for Jeph Loeb who is one of my favourite writers. He just went, "Oh hey I'll create another Hulk but get this.. he'll be RED!!! And then I'll have him beat up everyone Iron Man, She Hulk, Hulk and Thor cause that'll make him seem cool to everyone! And then I'll drop hints for months about who he is." Rulk's writing has been average at best and has only perked up recently. So in my opinion, Rulk is only as strong as, not stronger than Thor and Hercules. "
If you actually read the comics though.Rulk doesn't beat the crap out of everyone.Personality wise and storywise he's really nothing like Banner.
#21 Posted by Lvenger (20757 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:  I know I have read an issue of it. Nowadays Rulk is fine but early on he was the 'beat the crap out of everyone' guy
#22 Posted by Dark Noldor (547 posts) - - Show Bio

despite the fact that Rulk´d beated all of them, issue # 24 of Hulk
shows who´s really the strongest one, and that is the Green Hulk.

#23 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3260 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @King-Stranglehold da first said:

@Vance Astro said:

" Thor and Hercules aren't stronger than Hulk....Hulk is the strongest there is.  "

Do You have some scans? Because I'm asking for scans with his feats (that are better than Thor's) in last few days and no one was able to prove it. "
Hulk lifted a mountain,castle,island(I think),and destroyed a meteorite the size of earth. I doubt Hercules could do that.
#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
Hulk lifted a mountain,castle,island(I think),and destroyed a meteorite the size of earth. I doubt Hercules could do that. "
Waits for someone to post the scans of Hercules lifting the Earth or the Sky.... 

#25 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
" @czarny_samael said:

@Vance Astro said:

Do You have some scans? Because I'm asking for scans with his feats (that are better than Thor's) in last few days and no one was able to prove it. "
Hulk lifted a mountain,castle,island(I think),and destroyed a meteorite the size of earth. I doubt Hercules could do that. "

Hulk never liftet no mountain and he never destroyed a meteorite with his strength. 

#26 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
Waits for someone to post the scans of Hercules lifting the Earth or the Sky.... 

"

I don t remember him lifting the earth .. Only the sky .. and how heavy is that ? I can go outside and strech my arms like Herc and say oooo look at me i am holding the sky up ... That was a mytological mambo-jambo thing it does not count.
#27 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan: Hehe, indeed. But Atlas didn't stay there for mambo-jambo, he held the sky ( though what for ? Was it going to fall ? ).
#28 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3260 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

"
But was that classic Hercs that did that? Because Hercs nowadays isnt that good.
#29 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3260 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
" @Vance Astro said:

"
I don t remember him lifting the earth .. Only the sky .. and how heavy is that ? I can go outside and strech my arms like Herc and say oooo look at me i am holding the sky up ... That was a mytological mambo-jambo thing it does not count. "
Agreed.
#30 Posted by Fresh0133 (496 posts) - - Show Bio
@King-Stranglehold da first:
Herc is currently more powerful than he's ever been thanks to Amadeus Cho giving him his divinity that he gained in the Prince of Power mini series, so in theory he should be the strongest of the three, he was able to hang with World Breaker Hulk and Thor before he got his power boost and he says he's infinitely more powerful than he was before, so take that for what it's worth.
#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
" @Vance Astro said:

"
I don t remember him lifting the earth .. Only the sky .. and how heavy is that ? I can go outside and strech my arms like Herc and say oooo look at me i am holding the sky up ... That was a mytological mambo-jambo thing it does not count. "
He didn't lift the Earth he carried it for Atlas. 

@Fresh03 said:
" @King-Stranglehold da first: Herc is currently more powerful than he's ever been thanks to Amadeus Cho giving him his divinity that he gained in the Prince of Power mini series, so in theory he should be the strongest of the three, he was able to hang with World Breaker Hulk and Thor before he got his power boost and he says he's infinitely more powerful than he was before, so take that for what it's worth. "
It's all in theory who is the strongest period.
#32 Posted by Fresh0133 (496 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:
I agree, just putting my two cents in and putting out the most up to date info on Herc since I believe only myself and four other people in the world actually read it, there will likely never be a definitive answer and their power levels jump around allot.   When thor had the Odin Force I considered him the strongest, when World Breaker Hulk showed up I considered him the strongest.  Herc's currently in posession of the "God Force" as they call so right now I'm calling him the strongest until that inevitably changes during Chaos War.

I'm just saying that at current levels Herc should be the strongest out of the four, who knows what next issue wil bring though, lol.

#33 Posted by blackadam (2137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"@czarny_samael said:

If anything they are all equal.If you really look at their feats as a whole Hercules is stronger than anyone mentioned.Whom is actually the strongest remains to be seen because of their fluctuations of strength.I have strength scans for all of them but there is no way to determine what they can and cannot still do.Thor once towed the Midgard Serpent.Many people would say that trumps any of Hulk's feats..but RIGHT NOW, Can Thor do that? He hasn't shown much for strength since he has been resurrected aside from helping Beta Ray Bill hold up what's left of Asgard. How much does that even weigh? Hercules once carried the Earth.Can he really do that or was that some magical effect because it doesn't really make any sense.Hulk has overpowered Hercules in fights as well as vice versa but neither has ever shown to be way stronger than the other.Thor included.At one point Thor had even admitted Hulk was stronger than him.There was a "Marvel strength chart" back in the day with Hulk,Hercules,Thor,Wonder Man,and Iron Man at the top but at one point Wonder Man and Iron Man were actually a match for Thor.So how you actually come up with who is stronger RIGHT NOW is beyond me.I could post scans for any of them but most of their best strength feats are from years ago.Whether they were just bad writing or they can still do them remains to be seen because the idea they could move some of those things and then still have characters that are a match for them or even more so in combat as far as strength doesn't make much sense.  My last post was a joke BTW. "

actually, in the last issue of thor it was mentioned he did wrestle the midgard serpent, and that strength of demons was nothign compare to that of thor. now, i am not saying because of that, he is still able to do recreate that feat,but, we should wait and see if maybe in a  future he does it again. 
by the way can you post some of hulk best strength feats?
#34 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadam said:
actually, in the last issue of thor it was mentioned he did wrestle the midgard serpent, and that strength of demons was nothign compare to that of thor. now, i am not saying because of that, he is still able to do recreate that feat,but, we should wait and see if maybe in a  future he does it again. by the way can you post some of hulk best strength feats? "
1.The question is could he wrestle the serpent NOW! 
2.Demons aren't very strong anyway? What Demons have strength feats? 
3.Could I post some of Hulk's best strength feats? Yea,I physically could.Will I? Probably not.
#35 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Xan said:
" @Vance Astro said:

"
He didn't lift the Earth he carried it for Atlas. 

@Fresh03 said:
" @King-Stranglehold da first: Herc is currently more powerful than he's ever been thanks to Amadeus Cho giving him his divinity that he gained in the Prince of Power mini series, so in theory he should be the strongest of the three, he was able to hang with World Breaker Hulk and Thor before he got his power boost and he says he's infinitely more powerful than he was before, so take that for what it's worth. "
It's all in theory who is the strongest period. "

When the hell that happend ? I remember him holding the sky up. Do you got a scan of him carrying the Earth ?
#36 Posted by blackadam (2137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
"@Vance Astro said:

"

and why not? characters are supposed to be based on their mythtological counter parts, so i dont see the problem. the sky is a metaphorical thing, is like doubting how much weigh does superman and wodnerwoman carried when they lifted the spectre? yeah, it says infinity weighs a lot,so? it doenst even say infinite weigh. so, how can you meassure how much does infinity weighs?
#37 Posted by blackadam (2137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @blackadam said:
actually, in the last issue of thor it was mentioned he did wrestle the midgard serpent, and that strength of demons was nothign compare to that of thor. now, i am not saying because of that, he is still able to do recreate that feat,but, we should wait and see if maybe in a  future he does it again. by the way can you post some of hulk best strength feats? "
1.The question is could he wrestle the serpent NOW! 2.Demons aren't very strong anyway? What Demons have strength feats? 3.Could I post some of Hulk's best strength feats? Yea,I physically could.Will I? Probably not. "

1.thats why i say we should wait and see if he can. i was just telling you it was mentioned in a recent story, but, that doenst proof anything. 
2. i have no case. but, they say dstrength of demons were nothing compare to the one who wrestles with the midgard serpent. then, again demons arent that strong
3. no, reason to be inpolite or rude, just say no.
#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadam said:
and why not? 
Don't feel like it..nor is it necessary. 

@Xan said:
When the hell that happend ? I remember him holding the sky up. Do you got a scan of him carrying the Earth ? "

#39 Posted by blackadam (2137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @blackadam said:
and why not? 
Don't feel like it..nor is it necessary. 
@Xan said:
When the hell that happend ? I remember him holding the sky up. Do you got a scan of him carrying the Earth ? "

"
#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadam said:
3. no, reason to be inpolite or rude, just say no. "
Actually I thought I was being nice by saying what I said.
#41 Posted by blackadam (2137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @blackadam said:
3. no, reason to be inpolite or rude, just say no. "
Actually I thought I was being nice by saying what I said. "

if it makes you happy to talk to people like that. i just hope you dont go in the real world talking like that.
#42 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

" @czarny_samael said:

If anything they are all equal.If you really look at their feats as a whole Hercules is stronger than anyone mentioned.Whom is actually the strongest remains to be seen because of their fluctuations of strength.I have strength scans for all of them but there is no way to determine what they can and cannot still do.Thor once towed the Midgard Serpent.Many people would say that trumps any of Hulk's feats..but RIGHT NOW, Can Thor do that? He hasn't shown much for strength since he has been resurrected aside from helping Beta Ray Bill hold up what's left of Asgard. How much does that even weigh? Hercules once carried the Earth.Can he really do that or was that some magical effect because it doesn't really make any sense.Hulk has overpowered Hercules in fights as well as vice versa but neither has ever shown to be way stronger than the other.Thor included.At one point Thor had even admitted Hulk was stronger than him.There was a "Marvel strength chart" back in the day with Hulk,Hercules,Thor,Wonder Man,and Iron Man at the top but at one point Wonder Man and Iron Man were actually a match for Thor.So how you actually come up with who is stronger RIGHT NOW is beyond me.I could post scans for any of them but most of their best strength feats are from years ago.Whether they were just bad writing or they can still do them remains to be seen because the idea they could move some of those things and then still have characters that are a match for them or even more so in combat as far as strength doesn't make much sense.  My last post was a joke BTW. "
1.Strange said that he is in classic level.
2.BRB isn't more pwoerfull than Thor and in his mini he made few classic feats which means that Thor should be able to do this too, but writers just don't want to show his real strength.
3.Herc and Thor in classic levels were equal. Thor is in classic level and I belive that Herc was (before his death) in classic level too.
4.I am not using this feat with Earth, but I am also not denying it. This is very unclear.
5.I will be glad if You will show Hulk's best feats (without destroying this asteroid & moutian lifting).
#43 Posted by ckal (1099 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e said:
" i don't think he's stronger than any of them .
even iron man bashed him lol : 

"
What issue is this scan from?
#44 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal said:
" @rogue_mar1e said:
" i don't think he's stronger than any of them .
even iron man bashed him lol : 

"
What issue is this scan from? "
It's not an issue, it's a cover of the next issue of Hulk.
#45 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
That's Hulk # 25. We have caught a glimpse of the fight from that issue, in advanced preview. 

Also, I like how the defeat Rulk is supposed to suffer from Iron Man is used against him, as if Iron Man isn't a class 100 character.
#46 Edited by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk held the earth together once denying it from exploding, thats far stronger than any feat here.

2. Hercules holding the earth/sky was on mystical plane because no one ever sees atlas holding the sky.

hercules is physically stronger than zeus and zeus can do this

he lifted and tossed a 10,000 feet mountain
#47 Posted by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
"in strength Hulk>Rulk>Hercules/Thor"
#48 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" That's Hulk # 25. We have caught a glimpse of the fight from that issue, in advanced preview. 

Also, I like how the defeat Rulk is supposed to suffer from Iron Man is used against him, as if Iron Man isn't a class 100 character. "
Or as if that directly reflects his strength level, which is the topic at hand. 
#49 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" That's Hulk # 25. We have caught a glimpse of the fight from that issue, in advanced preview. 

Also, I like how the defeat Rulk is supposed to suffer from Iron Man is used against him, as if Iron Man isn't a class 100 character. "
It's not as if it shouldn't be used against Rulk, but Isn't Bleeding Edge a step down from Extremis? 
#50 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal: sorry im not sure .