This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

"ANYTHING can push ANYTHING in space just the distance of the object being pushed is determined by speed, not strength, pushing planets doesn't prove he is strong, if Hulk could fly he could push planets matter fact he would detsroy them in one punch like he did to the asteroid 2X the size of the earth. When Hulk held up the 150 billion ton mountain he wasn't that angry, which is why he struggled so much. Superman does get tired, thats why he lost the fight to Doomsday because he was exhausted from the beating he took before killing Doomsday, he didn't die from crashing into Earth he died from being too tired and beat up. Also tectonic plates cannot exist on a planet without very large bodies of water outside the solar system, sakaar has no large bodies of water, so it must be AT LEAST twice as big as Earth. Sakaar has only 2 plates which means the plates we're each half the mass of the planet. IF sakaar is AT LEAST twice as big as Earth and has only 2 plates then each plate is the mass of the Earth, So Hulk actually held the AT LEAST twice the mass of the Earth in his hands with the force of gravity, and the plates being pulled apart, which means he held at least 12 sextillion tons! (not counting gravity and force of plates being pulled away). If you can fly you can push anything in space just the speed and distance you pushed is determined by speed, so Hulk has been and is stronger than Superman. "

I know, there's a lot things wrong with this, but Is Sakaar truly twice as big as Earth?
And is Hulk truly stronger than Superman?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Hell to the fu#k naw Hulk isnt stronger than Superman... 
#3 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah b

#4 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" Nah b "
#5 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio

Compaired to Supes Hulk is High school strong, Supes is a pro bra.

#6 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha its funny, because a lot of people on this site would say otherwise.

#7 Posted by fallenangel5991 (653 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Hell to the fu#k naw Hulk isnt stronger than Superman...  "
watch the language bro.
#8 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#9 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH is stronger yes, any other version unless they got seriously pissed off is nowhere near superman...

#10 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
@fallenangel5991 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" Hell to the fu#k naw Hulk isnt stronger than Superman...  "
watch the language bro. "
noted... I actually used a censor on the potty word... lol
#11 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9618 posts) - - Show Bio

nope superman beats all versions of hulk in strength

#12 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000: @King Saturn: @spidey 15: 
Is Sakaar truly larger than Earth?
#13 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
"WWH is stronger yes, any other version unless they got seriously pissed off is nowhere near superman... "

@Sexy Merc said:
"Nah b "

#14 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

No. 

#15 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

Base levels? No. 

Potentially? Yes. He has feats that suggest so also.

#16 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" Base levels? No.  Potentially? Yes. He has feats that suggest so also. "
@Fist_of_Mandalore: What feats?
#17 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:
@Fist_of_Mandalore: What feats? "
He destroyed an asteroid that was two times the size of the Earth. 

He also was lifting up 150 billion tons on his shoulders. I believe it was part of the Earth, I'm not sure. But even not including feats. The Hulk simply get angrier and angrier. While his base levels are deff not Superman, with enough time, he can surpass Superman. He can pretty much surpass anyone in strength, because there really is no limit to his rage. And we all know, the madder he gets the stronger he gets.
#18 Posted by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is Vastly Superior to Hulk in Every Aspect

#19 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @Gremlin From Kremlin said:
He destroyed an asteroid that was two times the size of the Earth.  He also was lifting up 150 billion tons on his shoulders. I believe it was part of the Earth, I'm not sure. But even not including feats. The Hulk simply get angrier and angrier. While his base levels are deff not Superman, with enough time, he can surpass Superman. He can pretty much surpass anyone in strength, because there really is no limit to his rage. And we all know, the madder he gets the stronger he gets. "

"why do you suddenly look scared? Maybe you see that you could be ten times stronger than Hulk, and it still would not matter. Not when all Hulk has to do is become ten times as mad!"-the incredible Hulk  

but what would it take to make Hulk that many times as mad?
#20 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
He destroyed an asteroid that was two times the size of the Earth.  He also was lifting up 150 billion tons on his shoulders. I believe it was part of the Earth, I'm not sure. But even not including feats. The Hulk simply get angrier and angrier. While his base levels are deff not Superman, with enough time, he can surpass Superman. He can pretty much surpass anyone in strength, because there really is no limit to his rage. And we all know, the madder he gets the stronger he gets. "

"why do you suddenly look scared? Maybe you see that you could be ten times stronger than Hulk, and it still would not matter. Not when all Hulk has to do is become ten times as mad!"-the incredible Hulk  

but what would it take to make Hulk that many times as mad? "
I honestly have no clue. All that I know is that realistically when you look at it. The Hulk has the potential to become far stronger than Superman, until there is a limit attached to that anger of his. Which there isn't. At base levels he obviously isn't on par with Supes.
#21 Posted by Son Of Storm (11283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
"No."
The man speaks truth.
#22 Posted by Siafon (275 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with the Gremlin. The Hulk is stronger than Superman, the reason why I say this is simple. Everyone is talking about base strength, and in that regard Superman is stronger. But when you talk to weight lifters they go by Max lift. Base is an average, but their max is just that. The most they can lift. Becuase the Hulk's strength is potentially limitless he is stronger. I am not stating this as a fanboy, people always say, "Where is your proof?" The Beyonder during Secret Wars said that the Hulk's strength was limitless, so there is all the proof I need. Now others may ask for more, I say Gremlin's start to this thread does that. This Superman bias has to stop somewhere people. He is not faster than the Flash, stronger than the Hulk, he does not have a stronger will than Green Lantern, or more powerful than the Silver Surfer. He is more like in the top five in all these catagories which is why he is Superman. The total sum of his powers, not one power independently. Just my opinion....Later
#23 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:

Superman pulled 1000 planets with a chain... and in theory, each planet is 100s of quadrillions of tons. The max hulk's strength level got to was 150 billion tons and destroying an asteroid twice the size of earth is at least in the trillions area. Hulk's strength never even broke through reality before. Supers strength and/or speed did.
#24 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad that statements does not equal feats. Because if statements were so important, then Logan should be as fast as Spider-man, because Parker himself stated that. 

Oh and supes is far stronger due to feats not statements. 
=]

#25 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Depending 

World Breaker and Captain Uni Hulk yes 
Savage Hulk givin enough time is stronger, this guy moved tectonic plates and moved forcefields that could crush a planet 
Joe Fixit and Bannerless Hulk no
#26 Posted by Renee (10289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" No.  "
#27 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
Superman pulled 1000 planets with a chain... and in theory, each planet is 100s of quadrillions of tons. The max hulk's strength level got to was 150 billion tons and destroying an asteroid twice the size of earth is at least in the trillions area. Hulk's strength never even broke through reality before. Supers strength and/or speed did. "
What comic did he do this in? 

And even if you prove he did that. That still doesn't change the fact that potentially the Hulk can become stronger. Anyone who denies that is just be silly.
#28 Posted by tensor (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

no no no hell no,  in the comic where he was holding up the mountain, he him self said he could not hold it for long, hulk is not on superman level strength.

#29 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @Susanoo said:
Superman pulled 1000 planets with a chain... and in theory, each planet is 100s of quadrillions of tons. The max hulk's strength level got to was 150 billion tons and destroying an asteroid twice the size of earth is at least in the trillions area. Hulk's strength never even broke through reality before. Supers strength and/or speed did. "
What comic did he do this in?  And even if you prove he did that. That still doesn't change the fact that potentially the Hulk can become stronger. Anyone who denies that is just be silly. "
Well, i'm being silly. 
=p
#30 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @Susanoo said:
What comic did he do this in?  And even if you prove he did that. That still doesn't change the fact that potentially the Hulk can become stronger. Anyone who denies that is just be silly. "

That was Superboy prime and that was Silverage. 

Current Superman can only move 1/3 of the planet
#31 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm why is everyone comparing Hulks upper limit but not supermans  

how about an incredibly angry WB Hulk many times angrier than hes evr been before vs Superman in the Heart of a blue star....yeah I bet it still goes to Superman

#32 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: Yes you are. 

@daak1212:
 Thank you. I knew there was something fishy about that.
#33 Posted by The Sadhu (853 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes is stronger
#34 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore: Well i'm silly but i would like to give an advice. Try to avoid using speculation, because most people here believes that Hulk is stronger by using speculation. 
=]
#35 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
"@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @Susanoo said:
That was Superboy prime and that was Silverage.  Current Superman can only move 1/3 of the planet "

1/3 of a planet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 150 billion tons. And no, Pre crisis Supes pulled 1000 planets and nearly destroyed the DC universe with his speed alone. Hulk may become stronger, but as for now, his top strength level is at least 150 Billion. There are also scans of Supes doing this.
#36 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1539 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk cannot get mad enough to become that strong. his potential strength may be limitless, but his anger is not and so his strength is limitted. his strongest persona ever was worldbreaker, even then he was brought down by starks laser barrage. i don't know how strong he was at that level, but he was only marginally stronger than the sentry, who was pretty wimpy at the time. i doubt he would ever be anywhere near supermans level of strength

#37 Posted by JediXMan (30346 posts) - - Show Bio

Short answer: No,

Long answer: ....... No. He is not.

There.

Moderator Online
#38 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @Susanoo said:

how exactly is Hulk going to become that angry? what could possibly push him to tthat level of anger? it's not like he just decides how angry he is.
#39 Edited by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:

" @Susanoo said:
 how exactly is Hulk going to become that angry? what could possibly push him to tthat level of anger? it's not like he just decides how angry he is. "
As I said, Idk. I'm not telling people what could make him that strong all that I'm saying is that if he got angry enough, he would be stronger than Superman his power flat out calls for it. What have known about the Hulk since we were kids. The madder he gets, the stronger he gets. So if he can get mad enough(although Idk how he would do it, I'm not a writer after all) he can become as stronger and stronger than Superman.
#40 Posted by thegreatfour (12967 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer: He doesn't need to get angry as much as he needs to absorb more radiation. Still I doubt that would happen and supes still wins because of his other abilities
#41 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
"@daak1212 said:
" @Susanoo said:
That was Superboy prime and that was Silverage.  Current Superman can only move 1/3 of the planet "
1/3 of a planet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 150 billion tons. And no, Pre crisis Supes pulled 1000 planets and nearly destroyed the DC universe with his speed alone. Hulk may become stronger, but as for now, his top strength level is at least 150 Billion. There are also scans of Supes doing this. "

No no he did not.  That was Superboy Prime.  Superman (Precrisis) sneezed a solar system. The 150 Billion ton thing is not his strongest feat.  This guy almost kill Thor in a bear hug and he took on a warrior madness Thor which increases his strength by 10 and he won. 

This is superboy 

This is Superman
#42 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @Susanoo said:
 how exactly is Hulk going to become that angry? what could possibly push him to tthat level of anger? it's not like he just decides how angry he is. "
As I said, Idk. I'm telling people what could make him that strong all that I'm saying is that if he got angry enough, he would be stronger than Superman his power flat out calls for it. What have known about the Hulk since we were kids. The madder he gets, the stronger he gets. So if he can get mad enough(although Idk how he would do it, I'm not a writer after all) he can become as stronger and stronger than Superman. "

I read on the Hulk as well and i know this, despite how angry he gets, he will never get on Pre Crisis Supers Strength level. Even Current Supes strenth level is higher then Hulks atm.
#43 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8820 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is stronger then any version of the Hulk.

#44 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" Short answer: No,  Long answer: ....... No. He is not.  There. "
QFT.
#45 Posted by fallenangel5991 (653 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" @buttersdaman000: @King Saturn: @spidey 15:  Is Sakaar truly larger than Earth? "
i think so.
#46 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
"@Susanoo said:
"@daak1212 said:
" @Susanoo said:
1/3 of a planet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 150 billion tons. And no, Pre crisis Supes pulled 1000 planets and nearly destroyed the DC universe with his speed alone. Hulk may become stronger, but as for now, his top strength level is at least 150 Billion. There are also scans of Supes doing this. "

No no he did not.  That was Superboy Prime.  Superman (Precrisis) sneezed a solar system. The 150 Billion ton thing is not his strongest feat.  This guy almost kill Thor in a bear hug and he took on a warrior madness Thor which increases his strength by 10 and he won. 

This is superboy 

This is Superman "

WDF.... everyone says it's PA Supes that did that.... not Prime.
#47 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
"@Susanoo said:
"@daak1212 said:
" @Susanoo said:

This is superboy 

This is Superman "

Oh. You got a bit confused. The Superboy in there was SA Superman Earth one when he wasn't an adult yet.
#48 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @Susanoo said:
As I said, Idk. I'm telling people what could make him that strong all that I'm saying is that if he got angry enough, he would be stronger than Superman his power flat out calls for it. What have known about the Hulk since we were kids. The madder he gets, the stronger he gets. So if he can get mad enough(although Idk how he would do it, I'm not a writer after all) he can become as stronger and stronger than Superman. "
I read on the Hulk as well and i know this, despite how angry he gets, he will never get on Pre Crisis Supers Strength level. Even Current Supes strenth level is higher then Hulks atm. "
We aren't talking about Pre-Crisis Supes unless OP states. So, we are talking about Current Superman.  

Also, technically. Although I doubt anything could ever get him angry enough. Yes, he could potentially get that strong, but I don't understand how that would ever, ever happen.
#49 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @Susanoo said:
I read on the Hulk as well and i know this, despite how angry he gets, he will never get on Pre Crisis Supers Strength level. Even Current Supes strenth level is higher then Hulks atm. "
We aren't talking about Pre-Crisis Supes unless OP states. So, we are talking about Current Superman.   Also, technically. Although I doubt anything could ever get him angry enough. Yes, he could potentially get that strong, but I don't understand how that would ever, ever happen. "

Ok but still.... Current Supes pushed 1/3rd of the Earth... which is about 1 sextillion tons when divided in 3, then by 1/2 due to pusihing it and not lifting it. I've never seen Hulk around this level of power.
#50 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk at base, no. Like some one said potential. Also depends on which Superman. All Star he wouldn't be able to touch strength wise, nor SA Superman