This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Ironman mark5 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins

#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
Already done. Iron Man slaughters Wolverine.
#3 Posted by LT1085 (3635 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously?

#4 Posted by Jake Fury (19211 posts) - - Show Bio

Stark. Way too easy.
#5 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
 Iron Man slaughters Wolverine. "
#6 Posted by JediXMan (31307 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
 Iron Man slaughters Wolverine. "
"

Moderator Online
#7 Posted by this guy (198 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Already done. Iron Man slaughters Wolverine. "
#8 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio

Klandicar would've had a field day with this thread

#9 Posted by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"Already done. Iron Man slaughters Wolverine. "

It has on vine? >.>
#10 Posted by Power NeXus (9853 posts) - - Show Bio

Aw, what the f***. Might as well play Devil's Advocate.

Ultimate Wolverine beat Ultimate Iron Man once.

lol

#11 Edited by courtney12490 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

It has on vine? >.> "
Right here

@Ironman mark5: I cannot stress this enough. Dupe threads are not looked upon kindly on Comic Vine and although the search function is down, there are Alternative Ways to Search for Battles. Also, I understand that Iron Man 2 just came out and that it was wicked awesome, that doesn't give you the right to just start making Iron Man vs Everyone You Can Possibly Think Of battles, especially if they have already been done. Yes, the movie was awesome (and Robert Downey Jr. is amazingly hot), it still doesn't mean that he's gonna beat somebody like the Silver Surfer.
#12 Edited by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man in a curbstomp. He has the raw power, speed, and weaponry to slaughter Wolverine. Plus, Wolvie's never going to be able to touch him. Iron Man can fly at I think Mach 10. He'll just fly up, blast away at Logan, and blow him him into the next state. Wolverine is fast, but he's no speedster. And even so, he still is at the disadvantage since he's grounded. He's not like some characters who can't fly in that he can only jump so high, and he doesn't have enough brute strength to throw various heavy objects as projectiles. If Iron Man was stuck on the ground, Wolverine could cut his armor, but Iron Man still has the clear advantage in strength. He has a 100 ton lift. He may not be able to one-shot Wolverine, but given enough punches, Stark could put him down. Projectiles whether on the ground or in the air will, as I said, destroy Wolverine. His various energy attacks and explosives would get him an easy win. This is absolute murder. 

#13 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Man doesn't even need to do all that. He can just create a low level magnetic field and leave Wolverine hanging in the air. He already did it (albeit inadvertadly) in New Avengers.

@courtney12490 said:
" @Hellos said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

It has on vine? >.> "
Right here

@Ironman mark5: I cannot stress this enough. Dupe threads are not looked upon kindly on Comic Vine and although the search function is down, there are Alternative Ways to Search for Battles. Also, I understand that Iron Man 2 just came out and that it was wicked awesome, that doesn't give you the right to just start making Iron Man vs Everyone You Can Possibly Think Of battles, especially if they have already been done. Yes, the movie was awesome (and Robert Downey Jr. is amazingly hot), it still doesn't mean that he's gonna beat somebody like the Silver Surfer. "

Thank you.
#14 Posted by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490:
Holy crap it exists, I didn't pop up on a google search >.>
#15 Posted by Aronmorales (9302 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...I'm gonna say Iron Man.

#16 Posted by courtney12490 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Iron Man doesn't even need to do all that. He can just create a low level magnetic field and leave Wolverine hanging in the air. He already did it (albeit inadvertadly) in New Avengers.

@courtney12490 said:
" @Hellos said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

It has on vine? >.> "
Right here

@Ironman mark5: I cannot stress this enough. Dupe threads are not looked upon kindly on Comic Vine and although the search function is down, there are Alternative Ways to Search for Battles. Also, I understand that Iron Man 2 just came out and that it was wicked awesome, that doesn't give you the right to just start making Iron Man vs Everyone You Can Possibly Think Of battles, especially if they have already been done. Yes, the movie was awesome (and Robert Downey Jr. is amazingly hot), it still doesn't mean that he's gonna beat somebody like the Silver Surfer. "

Thank you. "
No problem. I am getting sick of all these movie threads (Kick Ass vs Hulk?!?!?). Just because the movie was cool it doesn't mean that Kick Ass is even gonna survive, let alone win a fight with the Hulk. Now it's happening with Iron Man. That's just great. 

@Hellos said:
" @courtney12490: Holy crap it exists, I didn't pop up on a google search >.> "
A trickier way of searching that will give you more results is if you go to "Create a Topic." Type in the thread that you are looking for and then click in the box where you would type the original post. At the bottom, a bunch of Possible Similar Topics will show up with links to them. They will be sorted in order of most comments to least (that's what the little black number is). Just remember not to actually click on "Create Topic".
#17 Posted by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

@courtney12490:
I had a feeling you might have used that, generally I take the lazy way out becaue of google being right on my top right hand corner.
I'm thinking the guy isn't actually being serious with his threads to begin with, not really just being one of those guys that sees the movie and think Iron Man is unbeatable more so the guy that is just trolling.    
#18 Posted by glforthewin (2323 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: sooo true lol
#19 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" Klandicar would've had a field day with this thread "
Animal unleashed.
#20 Posted by Lunacyde (19503 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man...duh

#21 Posted by Dark Zoom (2312 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man

#22 Posted by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Already done. Iron Man slaughters Wolverine. "
#23 Posted by Ironman mark5 (17 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490:
well i didnt kno all these battles have been done since im a new user!
#24 Posted by Ironman mark5 (17 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490:
and actually i think wolverine would plus i have read the comics too.
#25 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ironman mark5 said:
" @courtney12490: and actually i think wolverine would plus i have read the comics too. "
Wolverine would do what?
#26 Posted by lagoon_boy (10878 posts) - - Show Bio
Ironman slaughters him.
#27 Posted by The White Lantern (170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Ironman mark5 said:
" @courtney12490: and actually i think wolverine would plus i have read the comics too. "
Wolverine would do what? "

get slaughtered by tony that's what
#28 Posted by courtney12490 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said: 

@courtney12490: I had a feeling you might have used that, generally I take the lazy way out becaue of google being right on my top right hand corner.I'm thinking the guy isn't actually being serious with his threads to begin with, not really just being one of those guys that sees the movie and think Iron Man is unbeatable more so the guy that is just trolling.     "

I admit that Google is easier, but the Create a Topic is, IMO, more effective. I believe that he said in one of his threads that he saw the movie, it was awesome and now he's just putting Iron Man against everybody he can think of, with a disregard for the rules of the site. 

@Ironman mark5 said:
" @courtney12490: well i didnt kno all these battles have been done since im a new user! "
I understand that you're a new user, but that doesn't mean you get to disregard the rules of the site. There are pinned threads at the top of every forum with rules for that forum, and at the top of the Gen. Discussion forum with rules for the site in general. There are ways to search for battles even though the search function is down. If you're going to continue to post in the Battles forum, I suggest that you read 101: Battles, How to Link Characters and most importantly: Battle Forum Rules.
#29 Posted by crabtree (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine wins

#30 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" Klandicar would've had a field day with this thread "
LOL true!
#32 Posted by Ironman mark5 (17 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490:
um i already kno ss would win so stop bringing him up
#33 Posted by Fire-brand (2306 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ironman mark5: wait, wat? that sentence made no sense. plus, why did you bump a terrible thread a week after it fell out?
#34 Posted by xan84 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine STOMPS. 

IM is going to trip and fall  in Logan's claws. 

flawless victory !!!

#35 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said: 

"Wolverine STOMPS. 

flawless victory !!!"

Sarcasm?
#36 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @Xan said: 

"Wolverine STOMPS. 

flawless victory !!!"

Sarcasm? "
Indeed.
#37 Posted by GT-Man (3945 posts) - - Show Bio

tie i dont know he was going to kill the urlk but the red she hulk saved his A$$
#38 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said: 
Indeed. "
Yeah, I shouldn't have even had to ask. 
#39 Posted by Fire-brand (2306 posts) - - Show Bio
@GT-Man: rulk cant fly and has no long range attacks
#40 Posted by xan84 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @Morpheus_ said: 
Indeed. "
Yeah, I shouldn't have even had to ask.  "

"Indeed" lol
#41 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan: My bad. 
#42 Posted by GT-Man (3945 posts) - - Show Bio

rulk took out ironman like nothing wolverine was going to kill rulk
#43 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio

@GT-Man said:

" rulk took out ironman like nothing wolverine was going to kill rulk "

That's ABC logic, and Loeb was writing it. He can't gauge power levels to save his life. He also had Rulk snap the Silver Surfer's neck. Does that mean Wolverine > Surfer, too?

Iron Man doesn't even need flight and long range to win this. Despite being able to just pummel Wolverine into uncosciousness, he could just do this. 

#44 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"  @GT-Man said:
" rulk took out ironman like nothing wolverine was going to kill rulk "

That's ABC logic, and Loeb was writing it. He can't gauge power levels to save his life. He also had Rulk snap the Silver Surfer's neck. Does that mean Wolverine > Surfer, too?

Iron Man doesn't even need flight and long range to win this. Despite being able to just pummel Wolverine into uncosciousness, he could just do this. 

"
And that's another one for Morpheus.
#45 Posted by GT-Man (3945 posts) - - Show Bio

tahts the whole team
#46 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@GT-Man said:

" tahts the whole team "

Iron Man uses a low level magnetic field to affect any metallic object in vicinity, including Wolverine's skeleton, which is applicable to this fight because he can replicate at will, at any given time. What the rest of the team does is besides the point.
#47 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: Exactly. The team didn't have anything to do with that happening. 
#48 Posted by GT-Man (3945 posts) - - Show Bio

btw i said i wasnt sure
#49 Posted by Sammkolai (269 posts) - - Show Bio

Yo

#50 Posted by JediXMan (31307 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sammkolai said:
" Yo "
Stomp bumping threads.
Moderator Online