#-49 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
Dude your only defense is WHAAA Its PIS

I already told you Grundy Jobbing to Bats is PIS
Grundy is suppose to be around Supes level of strenght and durability or at least close

I guess you probably think IM can beat Doomsday also

Seriously just stop wasting my time Junior"
1.You are using ABC logic
2.You actually believe Solomon Grundy..a big ass zombie can tag Superman,Wonder Woman and The Flash logically

I don't care what you already told me.Making statements as usual isn't a case.

I don't think Iron Man can beat Doomsday but I think he can beat Grundy.
You're wasting time by not knowing WTF you are talking about...and not putting some actual thought into what you are saying.I said much more than call your dumbass argument PIS so stop acting like that's all I had because I put down alot more than that..you are dwelling on it because you don't have a real case for Grundy.
"
Comic books dont use logic, In fact most pieces of fiction don't so please dont pull that crap on me

Like I said kid stop wasting my time"
Please read the forum rules..then come back.You don't know what your talking about.So keep this up..I want you to so everyone can come in here and read your BS argument.Keep it up.
Also..if i'm wasting your time..why keep responding?
#-48 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
vance instead of telling him no your wrong why dont you just explain IM capabilities like a sonic attack to disorient him or shut down his brain via civil war not sure if he has done it any other time sure he has.. or him using an electrical attack using his palms direct at grundy's temple.ect ect ect."
What is the point? He's not even going against my argument he's just repeating himself.I already said what Iron Man could do to Grundy.
#-47 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:

Grundy is suppose to be around Supes level of strenght and durability or at least close

2.You actually believe Solomon Grundy..a big ass zombie can tag Superman,Wonder Woman and The Flash logically

You're wasting time by not knowing WTF you are talking about...and not putting some actual thought into what you are saying.I said much more than call your dumbass argument PIS so stop acting like that's all I had because I put down alot more than that..you are dwelling on it because you don't have a real case for Grundy.
"
Comic books dont use logic, In fact most pieces of fiction don't so please dont pull that crap on me

Please read the forum rules..then come back.You don't know what your talking about.So keep this up..I want you to so everyone can come in here and read your BS argument.Keep it up.
"
Don't know, maybe you should stop following me on other forums, and you were the one who responded to me first
#-46 Edited by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:

"

"
Don't know, maybe you should stop following me on other forums, and you were the one who responded to me first"
Maybe you should make a valid case instead of thinking about homosexuality.
#-45 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:

"

"
Don't know, maybe you should stop following me on other forums, and you were the one who responded to me first"
Maybe you should make a valid case instead of thinking about homosexuality."
Maybe you should stop pulling the PIS card everytime you lose a debate and stop stalking me onto other threads
#-44 Edited by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:

"

"
Maybe you should stop pulling the PIS card everytime you lose a debate and stop stalking me onto other threads"
I'm not losing so this post makes no sense.
And stop pretending i'm stalking you.You are quick to call someone gay but it is always you who is thinking about it or brings it up.
Oh and you still haven't made a valid case..I am waiting.....
#-43 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:

"

"
Maybe you should stop pulling the PIS card everytime you lose a debate and stop stalking me onto other threads"
I'm not losing so this post makes no sense.
And stop pretending i'm stalking you.You are quick to call someone gay but it is always you who is thinking about it or brings it up.
Oh and you still haven't made a valid case..I am waiting.....
"
Nothing is good enough for the Marvel fanboys
I swear you are just as bad as that SeSAW fellow
#-42 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

Make a case that is valid..nothing else matters.

#-41 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Make a case that is valid..nothing else matters."
I already did but nothing is good enough for you
When you lose a debate its always PIS with you
When IM has something that can actually hurt someone whos durable enough to tango with Supes then maybe I might take you seriously
#-40 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio

he cant lol Ice/hal never does.

#-39 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Make a case that is valid..nothing else matters."
I already did but nothing is good enough for you
When you lose a debate its always PIS with you
When IM has something that can actually hurt someone whos durable enough to tango with Supes then maybe I might take you seriously"
No...YOU DIDN'T or I wouldn't be telling you to make a valid case.
I didn't lose a debate so what you are saying doesn't make sense.
You can say you don't take me seriously but you still haven't proven anything..so when you are done with corny insults and you ready to make an intelligent case other than this ABC logic BS where Grundy beats the JLA..then let's see it.
If you want to see hounding..you will.I'm not letting this go until you make a valid case.
#-38 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont you have another spite thread to go make

#-37 Edited by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Liquid_Ice said:
"Dont you have another spite thread to go make"
Make a valid case.
#-36 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
Make a valid case."
Was I speaking to you? No I already said I was done with you
#-35 Posted by Secret Turchin Man (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

To say writing does not matter is silly, because these are COMIC BOOKS and of course writing matters. As for IM vs Grundy, the version of Grundy matters for this reason: Lesser grundy loses to Tony. Greater Grundy could literally take whatever beating Stark throws at him until the armor runs out of power.

#-34 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
Make a valid case."
Was I speaking to you? No I already said I was done with you"
Your post was right under mine and you didn't quote anyone.Now make a valid case.
#-33 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not using ABC logic, Grundy is tough enough to take hits from Supes so what exactly is IM going to do
Oh thats right hes going to fly as fast as he can in the other direction and pray that Grundy forgets about him

IM Basically loses via running away like a chicken sh#t but hey, who can blame him

#-32 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Liquid_Ice said:
"I'm not using ABC logic, Grundy is tough enough to take hits from Supes so what exactly is IM going to do
Oh thats right hes going to fly as fast as he can in the other direction and pray that Grundy forgets about him

IM Basically loses via running away like a chicken sh#t but hey, who can blame him"
You did use ABC logic.You said that Iron Man can't hurt Grundy because the JLA couldn't take him down.Basically you are saying if Grundy beat the JLA he can beat Iron Man.I know what ABC logic is.
Iron Man isn't going to run from the fight because he can keep his distance and use ranged attacks.Iron Man can charge his gauntlets equivalent to a nuke and that's only half power.Not to mention all the suits he can have their in seconds with technopathy.

Grundy either gets BFR'd or he gets unloaded on.Grundy is not fast enough to tag anyone you have seen him tag on the JLA..especially not the Flash and you CANNOT prove otherwise.
#-31 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"I'm not using ABC logic, Grundy is tough enough to take hits from Supes so what exactly is IM going to do

IM Basically loses via running away like a chicken sh#t but hey, who can blame him"
You did use ABC logic.You said that Iron Man can't hurt Grundy because the JLA couldn't take him down.Basically you are saying if Grundy beat the JLA he can beat Iron Man.I know what ABC logic is.
Iron Man isn't going to run from the fight because he can keep his distance and use ranged attacks.Iron Man can charge his gauntlets equivalent to a nuke and that's only half power.Not to mention all the suits he can have their in seconds with technopathy.

Grundy either gets BFR'd or he gets unloaded on.Grundy is not fast enough to tag anyone you have seen him tag on the JLA..especially not the Flash and you CANNOT prove otherwise.
"
How is he going to BFR him? He cant hurt Gruny, and hes already tagged the Flash

Doomsday is a big slow guy like Grundy is, I guess you think IM can beat him too right

Just stop talking Troll boy and get lost
#-30 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man.

Only the best versions of Grundy (ie not current Grundy) can hang with Tony.  Most would get demolished by him.

#-29 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Iron Man.

Only the best versions of Grundy (ie not current Grundy) can hang with Tony.  Most would get demolished by him."
Thats what I have been trying to say
#-28 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:

"
How is he going to BFR him? He cant hurt Gruny, and hes already tagged the Flash

Doomsday is a big slow guy like Grundy is, I guess you think IM can beat him too right

Just stop talking Troll boy and get lost"
You don't have to hurt someone to BFR them.He can pick Grundy up.Grundy doesn't weight his strength level.You said he tagged Flash already...That isn't the point.My point is it's bad writing.
Doomsday has nothing to do with Grundy.So stop making a case for me.
I'm not trolling..I'm making a case.You are only insulting me because your case is a joke.Keep it up.It only falls on you.
#-27 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:

"

You don't have to hurt someone to BFR them.He can pick Grundy up.Grundy doesn't weight his strength level.You said he tagged Flash already...That isn't the point.My point is it's bad writing.
I'm not trolling..I'm making a case.You are only insulting me because your case is a joke.Keep it up.It only falls on you.
"
He can try to pick up Grundy, then when he gets close Grundy kills him
So that plan goes out the window

You say Grundy tagging Flash is bad writing? I can say the exact same thing for IM fighting Hulk and Namor and other power houses despite the fact that any of them could crush him if they got his hands on him

BFR My @ss

You think Grundy is slow because hes a big guy despite tagging Supes Flash and GL yet doomsday has hit all 3 of them at one point or another

And again Tony has nothing that can hurt him ,I said it before and il lsay it again, Grundy can stand their and laugh as IM fails to cause any damage

Zoom said it best

If its jobbing Grundy then IM wins

If its beat the crap out of the JLA Grundy and then Grundy wins

#-26 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:

"

"

You say Grundy tagging Flash is bad writing? I can say the exact same thing for IM fighting Hulk and Namor and other power houses despite the fact that any of them could crush him if they got his hands on him

BFR My @ss

You think Grundy is slow because hes a big guy despite tagging Supes Flash and GL yet doomsday has hit all 3 of them at one point or another

And again Tony has nothing that can hurt him ,I said it before and il lsay it again, Grundy can stand their and laugh as IM fails to cause any damage

Zoom said it best

"
That first sentence doesn't even make sense...and it's backed by nothing.It's just a statement.
No..you cannot say the same for Iron Man beating Namor or Hulk because unlike you...I can actually prove it's not bad writing.Iron Man beat the Hulk 3 times because when Hulk was first created Iron Man was comparable to him in strength and even then he exhausted himself and burned his suit out and barely won,the second time he beat Hulk he used a new magnetic weapons he created...a weapon that Hulk has no defense for,and the 3rd time he put him to sleep.Hulk was too slow to dodge the blast.Iron Man beat Namor because he's superior to Namor in every way..plain and simple.He's faster,stronger,smarter,and better equipped.

I don't think Grundy is slow..I know he is...I know Doomsday is nowhere near Supes reaction time either...but he's the big bad villain so he has to get off hits because the book would be boring.We have seen this time and time again in comics..now if you have any other speed feats other than tagging people we know he can't..than those would prove something.

So again.Iron Man either unloads on Grundy until there is nothing left or he BFR's him.There is so many factors..I named being ignored but either way Iron Man could BFR him.
#-25 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:

"

"

BFR My @ss

Zoom said it best

"
That first sentence doesn't even make sense...and it's backed by nothing.It's just a statement.
No..you cannot say the same for Iron Man beating Namor or Hulk because unlike you...I can actually prove it's not bad writing.Iron Man beat the Hulk 3 times because when Hulk was first created Iron Man was comparable to him in strength and even then he exhausted himself and burned his suit out and barely won,the second time he beat Hulk he used a new magnetic weapons he created...a weapon that Hulk has no defense for,and the 3rd time he put him to sleep.Hulk was too slow to dodge the blast.Iron Man beat Namor because he's superior to Namor in every way..plain and simple.He's faster,stronger,smarter,and better equipped.

I don't think Grundy is slow..I know he is...I know Doomsday is nowhere near Supes reaction time either...but he's the big bad villain so he has to get off hits because the book would be boring.We have seen this time and time again in comics..now if you have any other speed feats other than tagging people we know he can't..than those would prove something.

So again.Iron Man either unloads on Grundy until there is nothing left or he BFR's him.There is so many factors..I named being ignored but either way Iron Man could BFR him.
"
Your first point is moot, Second IM isnt strong then Namor is

You keep ignoring the fact that if IM gets close to Gruny hes going to get his killed

You act like IM is just going to pick him up while Grundy does nothing about it. and Third IM can unload every single thing he has on Grundy and it wont do squat

Like I said before he can withstand hits from Supes
You could make a $hitty case about Grundy tagging Fast characters like Supes and Flash being PIS

But if you say Grundy taking hits from Supes is PIS then you are an idiot and Grundy would stand no where, Taking hits from Batman would be PIS and taking hits from Supes would be PIS

So basically your argument is

IM Unloads on him which does squat or IM tries to BFR him which results in Grundy grabbing Tony and killing him. I can understand being able to tag Flash might be PIS but Tony is no where near as fast as Flash is so its again a moot point
#-24 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:

"

"

BFR My @ss

Zoom said it best

"

"

You keep ignoring the fact that if IM gets close to Gruny hes going to get his killed

You act like IM is just going to pick him up while Grundy does nothing about it. and Third IM can unload every single thing he has on Grundy and it wont do squat

You could make a $hitty case about Grundy tagging Fast characters like Supes and Flash being PIS

But if you say Grundy taking hits from Supes is PIS then you are an idiot and Grundy would stand no where, Taking hits from Batman would be PIS and taking hits from Supes would be PIS

IM Unloads on him which does squat or IM tries to BFR him which results in Grundy grabbing Tony and killing him. I can understand being able to tag Flash might be PIS but Tony is no where near as fast as Flash is so its again a moot point
"
Iron Man is stronger than Namor.
I'm not ignoring any facts because you didn't give me any.
Your acting like Grundy has a choice...if someone rushes you and lifts you..what are you going to do? Squirm? Iron Man can have him off of earth in minutes.Iron Man can unload everything he has? You obviously are unaware what Iron Man has in his extended arsenal.

Withstanding hits from Supes means nothing because..I'm not saying Iron Man is going to hit him.
I'm not making a sh#tty case.You have no way to prove Grundy is any faster than Captain America.

You can't call me and idiot for something I not only didn't get a chance to say but you can't prove is logical.

If you could prove Grundy had the reaction time to touch Iron Man than your last statement would be logical.You see I have seen this in comics time and time again.And you're using ABC logic to make a speed case.
#-23 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:

"

"

BFR My @ss

Zoom said it best

"

"

"
Iron Man is stronger than Namor.
I'm not ignoring any facts because you didn't give me any.
Your acting like Grundy has a choice...if someone rushes you and lifts you..what are you going to do? Squirm? Iron Man can have him off of earth in minutes.Iron Man can unload everything he has? You obviously are unaware what Iron Man has in his extended arsenal.

Withstanding hits from Supes means nothing because..I'm not saying Iron Man is going to hit him.
I'm not making a sh#tty case.You have no way to prove Grundy is any faster than Captain America.

You can't call me and idiot for something I not only didn't get a chance to say but you can't prove is logical.

If you could prove Grundy had the reaction time to touch Iron Man than your last statement would be logical.You see I have seen this in comics time and time again.And you're using ABC logic to make a speed case.
"
If IM grabs Grundy, You think Grundy couldnt muscle his way out, If IM Grabs him by the waste, both arms are free to kill Tony. No matter where Tony grabs him, Grundy is strong enough to break free and Kill IM

You act like IM is actually going to outmuscle him which is a load of crap, IM isnt as strong as Namor unless hes dehydrated

You act like IM unloading everything he has is actually going to hurt Grundy, well it isnt, i said it before and ill say it again, IM can unload every weapon in his arsenal and Grundy wont even flinch, he has no way of harming Grundy and if he tries to grab him Grundy is going to kill him

Even if you bring up an argument of speed, Grundy still has nigh Supes level durability and strenght and IM cant content with that

#-22 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Liquid_Ice said:
If IM grabs Grundy, You think Grundy couldnt muscle his way out, If IM Grabs him by the waste, both arms are free to kill Tony. No matter where Tony grabs him, Grundy is strong enough to break free and Kill IM

You act like IM is actually going to outmuscle him which is a load of crap, IM isnt as strong as Namor unless hes dehydrated

You act like IM unloading everything he has is actually going to hurt Grundy, well it isnt, i said it before and ill say it again, IM can unload every weapon in his arsenal and Grundy wont even flinch, he has no way of harming Grundy and if he tries to grab him Grundy is going to kill him

Even if you bring up an argument of speed, Grundy still has nigh Supes level durability and strenght and IM cant content with that

"
I'm not bothering to calculate if's because I am saying it's not going to happen.Also there is plenty of ways Iron Man can grab Grundy where he will have no way to grab  Iron Man so I'm not worried about that.Iron Man can send a decoy to BFR Grundy actually..hell he could send like 4 then just sit back and watch.
Iron Man doesn't have to outmuscle him.If you are strong enough to lift someone and they aren't fast enough to stop you...you are going to lift them.You keep sayin Iron Man isn't as strong as Namor but you have 0 proof of that.I seen a soaked Namor get knocked out by flying into She-Hulk..whom Iron Man put on her ass while she was Berserk with one punch and she had a strength upgrade.

You act like you know what Iron Man has in his arsenal.He has a argonaut on call with Thorbuster parts and several others..all with different weaponry,Do you know what Grundy's resistance to energy attacks is? Can he resists the magnetic weapon he used on Hulk..can he resist being frozen? Are you aware of what the Hulkbuster armor was capable of (mind you i'm not even talking about prep time..calling his other armors is all part the the extremis technopathy).

Even if Grundy has Supes exact durability..which you cannot prove he does..Iron Man is a genius..now in combat and he's loaded with gadgets.He put Silver Surfer on his ass in his MKII armor so just think about what he has in his arsenal now.
#-21 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio

Your argument fails
Thor destroyed that Thorbuster armor with ease, the only thing that made it even remotely powerful was that asgardian crystal which was only good for absorbing energy attacks which grundy uses none of

I said he has durability to take shots from Supes both punches ice breath and heat vision and keep going which means IM has nothing that can hurt him

IM hitting or even phasing SS is pure PIS garbage

IM has no way of harming someone who Supes can barely harm and he has no way to bfr him

face it Tony loses badly and you were bitching about bad writing yet you just tried to use IM even phasing surfer as an argument

You are a hypocritical piece of crap you realize that right ?

#-20 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously your argument is so full of fail I dont know where to begin

For the 5515621367th time now if IM tries to grab Grundy then he is in close enough range to get hit or grabbed by Grundy which means Tony is going to die

If IM tries to Hold grundy in place to BFR him then hes basically a sitting duck and Grundy could snap him into two pieces

Then you bitched about PIS yet you tried using IM Knocking down surfer as an example

Face it you lost badly

#-19 Edited by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Liquid_Ice said:
"Your argument fails
Thor destroyed that Thorbuster armor with ease, the only thing that made it even remotely powerful was that asgardian crystal which was only good for absorbing energy attacks which grundy uses none of

I said he has durability to take shots from Supes both punches ice breath and heat vision and keep going which means IM has nothing that can hurt him

IM has no way of harming someone who Supes can barely harm and he has no way to bfr him

face it Tony loses badly and you were bitching about bad writing yet you just tried to use IM even phasing surfer as an argument

"
No..your argument fails.
1.Odinforce Thor destroyed the Thorbuster armor.
2.I wasn't talking specifically about the Thorbuster..I was saying Iron Man has a new argonaut with Thorbuster parts.

You didn't say anything about heat vision or ice breath to being with.It honestly doesn't matter though.
I also just explained how Iron Man could BFR Grundy and you haven't explained how Grundy can stop it your just saying Iron Man can't do it.That's not even an argument.

I'm not using Iron Man phasing the Silver Surfer as an argument..I was using it as a gauge of his ability to create tech.

I'm not hyporcrital..you're just stupid.
#-18 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Your argument fails

"
No..your argument fails.
2.I wasn't talking specifically about the Thorbuster..I was saying Iron Man has a new argonaut with Thorbuster parts.

You didn't say anything about heat vision or ice breath to being with.It honestly doesn't matter though.
I also just explained how Iron Man could BFR Grundy and you haven't explained how Grundy can stop it your just saying Iron Man can't do it.That's not even an argument.

I'm not using Iron Man phasing the Silver Surfer as an argument..I was using it as a gauge of his ability to create tech.

I'm not hyporcrital..your just stupid.
"
You are both hypocritical and stupid
You tried to use Tony hitting Surfer let alone phasing him to make IM look good which is PIS garbage
IM best tech shouldnt even be able to get Surfers attention yet alone hit him or harm him

I already refuted your bullshit BFR statement like 9 times

If IM Tries to grab Grundy by the waste, that leaves His arms and he could crush IM Skull
If he tries to grab him by the arms then Grundy can slam IM

No BFR removal would work because no matter how IM tries to Grab him to remove him, Grundy can break free

Face it you lost badly

IM dies horribly here  and all your fanboyism and your shitty hypocritical arguments wont change that

in fact the only thing you have managed here is proving that you have never read a JLA comic before

#-17 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Your argument fails

"
No..your argument fails.

"
You tried to use Tony hitting Surfer let alone phasing him to make IM look good which is PIS garbage
IM best tech shouldnt even be able to get Surfers attention yet alone hit him or harm him

If IM Tries to grab Grundy by the waste, that leaves His arms and he could crush IM Skull

No BFR removal would work because no matter how IM tries to Grab him to remove him, Grundy can break free

Face it you lost badly

IM dies horribly here  and all your fanboyism and your shitty hypocritical arguments wont change that

in fact the only thing you have managed here is proving that you have never read a JLA comic before

"
Your insults are terrible
Anyway..I didn't try to do anything.I made note of what Iron Man did to Silver Surfer because he supercharged his armor with tech he created on the spot.He has been making tech for years.If it's PIS to prepare for something an execute it..than it is you who lacks intellect..and more to the point Iron Man didn't even win.
If Doom created something to completely own Silver Surfer I don't know what makes you think Tony (Marvel's tech superhero) can't make something to even knock him down.

You didn't refute anything you just keep saying Grundy can grab Iron Man....and that's not refuting sh#t.

Iron Man can grab Grundy by the legs or have his suits dogpile him.

BFR can work.

I didn't lose so you can say it all you want.Only makes you look like an ass claiming a win you didn't get.

You can can also say I never read a JLA comics before but nothing I have said here would downgrade my knowledge of the JLA..so you're just trying to insult me instead of making sense.
#-16 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Your argument fails

"
No..your argument fails.

"

Face it you lost badly

"
Your insults are terrible
Anyway..I didn't try to do anything.I made note of what Iron Man did to Silver Surfer because he supercharged his armor with tech he created on the spot.He has been making tech for years.If it's PIS to prepare for something an execute it..than it is you who lacks intellect..and more to the point Iron Man didn't even win.
If Doom created something to completely own Silver Surfer I don't know what makes you think Tony (Marvel's tech superhero) can't make something to even knock him down.

You didn't refute anything you just keep saying Grundy can grab Iron Man....and that's not refuting sh#t.

Iron Man can grab Grundy by the legs or have his suits dogpile him.

BFR can work.

I didn't lose so you can say it all you want.Only makes you look like an ass claiming a win you didn't get.

You can can also say I never read a JLA comics before but nothing I have said here would downgrade my knowledge of the JLA..so you're just trying to insult me instead of making sense.
"
Cant believe you still have the ne rve to show up here after getting stomped in a debate
I guess fanboys never learn do they

1. You are stuck with 2 problems
Tony has no way or harming or BFR Grundy

Supes has tried to bfr grundy about 800 times now with minimal success

I bet you believe IM could beat Doomsday as well right

Please stop talking we know you are a fanboy and you probably think IM could solo the DC universe

Grundy can grab IM He has grabbed Superman before As has Doomsday

Even so IM isnt nearly as Fast as Supes in any aspect and Grundy is more then capable of grabbing him especially if IM is trying to muscle him into a position where he can BFR him

As usual you just ignore facts because you just cant stand to see him lose

BFR will not work I already stated that Supes has tried it many times and that Tony has no way of actually BFR him without getting hit or grabbed

Seriously Why dont you just accept the loss and save what small amount of dignity you have left ok

#-15 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio

Face it
The only thing you can do now is ignore facts

Thats all you can do

#-14 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course, there is the fact that the only moves Grundy knows how to do are "pick up" and "throw."

And he usually forgets that second one unless the thing he picked up was a rock. ;-)

#-13 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio

I agreed with your earlier post

#-12 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
Liquid_Ice said:
"Face it

Thats all you can do"
#-11 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio

But that idiot Vance will just ignore facts and continue to believe IM is actually a credible threat

#-10 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Liquid_Ice said:
"But that idiot Vance will just ignore facts and continue to believe IM is actually a credible threat"
You say all I can do is ignore facts but I gave and actual argument and all you did is repeat yourself.
#-9 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Face it

Thats all you can do"
"
X-D
#-8 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"But that idiot Vance will just ignore facts and continue to believe IM is actually a credible threat"
You say all I can do is ignore facts but I gave and actual argument and all you did is repeat yourself."
No all you kept saying waws he can BFR him despite Supes trying it several times and failing and I even told you that it would be impossible for IM because if he gets that closed he either gets hit and killed or grabbed and killed

Fu%king idiot

As always you ignore facts

#-7 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
You say all I can do is ignore facts but I gave and actual argument and all you did is repeat yourself."
No all you kept saying waws he can BFR him despite Supes trying it several times and failing and I even told you that it would be impossible for IM because if he gets that closed he either gets hit and killed or grabbed and killed

Fu%king idiot

"
All you keep saying is Grundy will grab Iron Man but you offer no argument for his reaction time and speed.I asked you for proof of it a million times and still you gave none? You know why..because you don't have any.
There is no facts here just you whining and repeating yourself.
#-6 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:

Fu%king idiot

"
All you keep saying is Grundy will grab Iron Man but you offer no argument for his reaction time and speed.I asked you for proof of it a million times and still you gave none? You know why..because you don't have any.
"
He doesnt need to have super fast speed and reaction time because IM isnt that fast to being with, especially in combat

If IM tries to grab gruny to bfr him he is going to be in one place trying to muscle grundy into a position where he can actually bfr him and if he wont be able to anyway

I already explained if tries to grab grundy somewhere, then grundy can kill him, if he tries to grab grundy in a waist lock, first IM wouldnt be able to get a grip around him, second if he does Grundys arms are still free and can still crush IM fuc%ing skull

If he tries to grab Grundy by his arm, he could easily fling IM like a god damn misquito

Anything IM tries to do at close range would result in Grundy hitting him and killing him or grabbing him and killing him

Face it fanboy there is nothing IM can do
#-5 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio

Face it you lost, there isnt a damn thing IM can do and its because of Morons like you that IM is one of the most overrated pieces of $hit on this site

#-4 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:

Fu%king idiot

"
"
He doesnt need to have super fast speed and reaction time because IM isnt that fast to being with, especially in combat

If IM tries to grab gruny to bfr him he is going to be in one place trying to muscle grundy into a position where he can actually bfr him and if he wont be able to anyway

I already explained if tries to grab grundy somewhere, then grundy can kill him, if he tries to grab grundy in a waist lock, first IM wouldnt be able to get a grip around him, second if he does Grundys arms are still free and can still crush IM fuc%ing skull

If he tries to grab Grundy by his arm, he could easily fling IM like a god damn misquito

Anything IM tries to do at close range would result in Grundy hitting him and killing him or grabbing him and killing him

Face it fanboy there is nothing IM can do"
Again...showing your lack of knowledge of Iron Man.Iron Man flies at Mach 8 and has moved completely behind someone with enhanced reaction time before they could even react..so quit making up stuff.
Iron Man doesn't have to be in one place trying to muscle anything.Grundy ways far below Iron Man's max lifting weight.

So keep spewing out these repeats.Anyone can do better than this.SeSAW can do better than this...hell Broly2 can do better than what you're doing.
#-3 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:

Fu%king idiot

"
"

Again...showing your lack of knowledge of Iron Man.Iron Man flies at Mach 8 and has moved completely behind someone with enhanced reaction time before they could even react..so quit making up stuff.
Iron Man doesn't have to be in one place trying to muscle anything.Grundy ways far below Iron Man's max lifting weight.

So keep spewing out these repeats.Anyone can do better than this.SeSAW can do better than this...hell Broly2 can do better than what you're doing.
"
Pfft you are talking about a lack of knowledge, You think anytime Grunddy has succesfully hit someone is shoddy writing, You probably think IM could beat Doomsday also you idiot

It doesnt matter how fast he moves, once he tries to grab grundy hes going to be standing still even for a few seconds and when he does grundy could grab or possibly hit him and kill him

Face it your no better then SeSAW you probably think IM could beat Doomsday and Superman also you idiot
Go die now dude the only thing I would ever credit for is ignoring facts and being an ignorant jackass who doesnt read any comics

IM loses and both of your halfassed Arguments were countered

IM Unloads everything on him.....which does virtually nothing to him

That argument went down the drain

IM BFR Him despite Supes failing to do so another fact you keep ignoring and that if he tries hes in position to be killed

There is no point debating with you if all your going to do is ignore facts
#-2 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is there still arguing? Didn't you both agree earlier that if it is jobber Grundy then Iron Man wins, but if it is the Grundy who went toe to toe with the JLA and Supes then he wins? Or did I miss something again..

#-1 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Liquid_Ice said:

Fu%king idiot

"
"

"
Pfft you are talking about a lack of knowledge, You think anytime Grunddy has succesfully hit someone is shoddy writing, You probably think IM could beat Doomsday also you idiot

It doesnt matter how fast he moves, once he tries to grab grundy hes going to be standing still even for a few seconds and when he does grundy could grab or possibly hit him and kill him

Face it your no better then SeSAW you probably think IM could beat Doomsday and Superman also you idiot
Go die now dude the only thing I would ever credit for is ignoring facts and being an ignorant jackass who doesnt read any comics

IM loses and both of your halfassed Arguments were countered

IM Unloads everything on him.....which does virtually nothing to him

That argument went down the drain

IM BFR Him despite Supes failing to do so another fact you keep ignoring and that if he tries hes in position to be killed

There is no point debating with you if all your going to do is ignore facts"
This is hilarious.This is the third time you called me an idiot for something I not only didn't say but I denied it's relevance.
It does matter how fast he moves.Stop being ridiculous.He can also have like 8 suits there at once all at speeds beyond Grundy's range of reaction.

Go ahead and use the same insult on me I just used on you.Real original.

You call my arguments half assed....You're not even making an argument.How many times how have you pretended someone way slower than Iron Man can just grab him? That makes sense to you..but you call me an idiot? LMFAO.

I'm not ignoring facts..how many times are you going to give no facts and then say I am ignoring them?
#0 Posted by Liquid_Ice (657 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"Why is there still arguing? Didn't you both agree earlier that if it is jobber Grundy then Iron Man wins, but if it is the Grundy who went toe to toe with the JLA and Supes then he wins? Or did I miss something again.."
Thats what I have been trying to say but that moron Vance is ignoring facts and probably thinks IM could beat Doomsday and Superman

What a freakin retard