morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Johnny_Nemesis said:

"Tony doesnt move as fast as thought...Samus is faster then he is  Samus stomps "

He controls the armour with his mind. No, forget that. He is the armour. And the armour responds immediately to his thoughts. I 'd call that speed of thought.(I imagine this is Extremis)

I don't know who Samus is, and what she can do. So it's possible that she is faster than him...But Iron Man is indeed quite fast.

@Sparda:
Let's do a remake of the Ghost Rider vs Dante thread, and exchange some info. What's the most powerful attack Samus can bring to the table? Extremis IM withstood a nuclear explosion while in close proximity to the power station, with his shields at 2% of their power.
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By MisterGuyMan

In one of the Prime games her suit was hacked.  

IM takes this.  He really has too many feats on Samus. 

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Sparda
@MisterGuyMan said:
" In one of the Prime games her suit was hacked. "
Which? And when? I've beaten all the Prime games and I don't remember that happening.

@Morpheus_ said:
"@Sparda:
Let's do a remake of the Ghost Rider vs Dante thread, and exchange some info. What's the most powerful attack Samus can bring to the table? Extremis IM withstood a nuclear explosion while in close proximity to the power station, with his shields at 2% of their power. "
At her most powerful, she is at SS level and is pretty much invincible but from one element that exists only in her universe.......she could possess Tony, she could kill him by turning solid inside of him, or she could infect him with one of her one attacks and control his mind. She's capable of intergalatic travel unaided and is absolutely insane. She has a bunch of other abilities (splitting herself into copies, ala Doctor Manhattan, shape-shifting, etc.), but really, it'd be unfair to have that version go up against Tony.

Excluding that mode (that's what happens when she enters a corrupted state called Hypermode.....if she stays in it too long she then becomes corrupted with Phazon-the aforementioned element-and Tony wouldn't have a damn chance), it's not that she's too powerful for his shields, it's that she can bypass them. A lot of her attacks aren't completely physical-several of her beams phase through things whilst simultaneously damaging them. In Metroid Prime 3, she uses this to get passed certain parts of armor on Space Pirates (and for instant kills......their hearts, head, etc.). Tony might have a defense for this, I don't know.

I don't think he can hack her suit, because, as I said before, there's nothing to hack. It's like a lightbulb. There's no artificial intelligence outside of the memory banks, because the rest of it is connected to her nervous system. I have played all of the Metroid games as well as read the side-manga's and comics and I cannot recall a single instance in which she has ever been hacked, even though her enemies would have had the capability to do so. EMP blasts have hit her and all they do is scramble her vision for a few seconds......they don't shut down her suit fully.

She has bullet-time reflexes: 

No Caption Provided
(None of the gatling-gun rounds are hitting her, hope that's big enough to see)

Now, that doesn't mean she's as fast as Tony......but I think that she could keep up and dodge his attacks. She only has to hit him once, really. Her durability is pretty insane......when she was a child she jumped off of cliffs for fun (I'll see if I can get the scan), before she had the suit. It's not so much that her suit has insane durability, but it's moreso that it can take absurd amount of punishment before failing on her (it's sort of varying, since it's a gamn, of course, but she can take just dozens of rockets to the face from robots.......and considering how Samus' universe is obviously significantly far into the future compared to the ME, that could be saying something). She's was raised from the age of three as a living weapon by the smartest race in her galaxy (unfortunately for them, they were also pacifists.....yeah, let's not go there), and after that she was given army (and given her unique abilities, special) training as well.

Now I don't think Tony would get wasted or anything.....his strength is leagues above hers so if he got close and didn't let up, he could knock her out (she can take hit from super-strong things before. Given their size alone, they'd have to be able to lift at least 50 tons). He could also just bomb her from high in the air.......eventually it would wear her down enough that'd she'd lose. I can'd really speak for her fighting ability since she's never really had reason to use it (although if the trailer for Other M demonstrates anything, she's no slouch).

Hope that helps.
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MisterGuyMan

Rezbits can upload a virus into Samus' suit.  Samus can reboot after a few seconds naturally but that does prove that Samus can indeed be hacked.  Outside of gameplay purposes there's no reason IM couldn't just keep Samus continually locked down.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sparda said:
"
@Morpheus_ said:
"@Sparda:
Let's do a remake of the Ghost Rider vs Dante thread, and exchange some info. What's the most powerful attack Samus can bring to the table? Extremis IM withstood a nuclear explosion while in close proximity to the power station, with his shields at 2% of their power. "
At her most powerful, she is at SS level and is pretty much invincible but from one element that exists only in her universe.......she could possess Tony, she could kill him by turning solid inside of him, or she could infect him with one of her one attacks and control his mind. She's capable of intergalatic travel unaided and is absolutely insane. She has a bunch of other abilities (splitting herself into copies, ala Doctor Manhattan, shape-shifting, etc.), but really, it'd be unfair to have that version go up against Tony.

Excluding that mode (that's what happens when she enters a corrupted state called Hypermode.....if she stays in it too long she then becomes corrupted with Phazon-the aforementioned element-and Tony wouldn't have a damn chance), it's not that she's too powerful for his shields, it's that she can bypass them. A lot of her attacks aren't completely physical-several of her beams phase through things whilst simultaneously damaging them. In Metroid Prime 3, she uses this to get passed certain parts of armor on Space Pirates (and for instant kills......their hearts, head, etc.). Tony might have a defense for this, I don't know.

I don't think he can hack her suit, because, as I said before, there's nothing to hack. It's like a lightbulb. There's no artificial intelligence outside of the memory banks, because the rest of it is connected to her nervous system. I have played all of the Metroid games as well as read the side-manga's and comics and I cannot recall a single instance in which she has ever been hacked, even though her enemies would have had the capability to do so. EMP blasts have hit her and all they do is scramble her vision for a few seconds......they don't shut down her suit fully.

No Caption Provided
(None of the gatling-gun rounds are hitting her, hope that's big enough to see)              Now, that doesn't mean she's as fast as Tony......but I think that she could keep up and dodge his attacks. She only has to hit him once, really. Her durability is pretty insane......when she was a child she jumped off of cliffs for fun (I'll see if I can get the scan), before she had the suit. It's not so much that her suit has insane durability, but it's moreso that it can take absurd amount of punishment before failing on her (it's sort of varying, since it's a gamn, of course, but she can take just dozens of rockets to the face from robots.......and considering how Samus' universe is obviously significantly far into the future compared to the ME, that could be saying something). She's was raised from the age of three as a living weapon by the smartest race in her galaxy (unfortunately for them, they were also pacifists.....yeah, let's not go there), and after that she was given army (and given her unique abilities, special) training as well. Now I don't think Tony would get wasted or anything.....his strength is leagues above hers so if he got close and didn't let up, he could knock her out (she can take hit from super-strong things before. Given their size alone, they'd have to be able to lift at least 50 tons). He could also just bomb her from high in the air.......eventually it would wear her down enough that'd she'd lose. I can'd really speak for her fighting ability since she's never really had reason to use it (although if the trailer for Other M demonstrates anything, she's no slouch).  Hope that helps. "
Good assessment, my friend. From what you said...I don't know if IM could control her suit, or not. Tony has some insane control feats, like shutting down a life support unit while been kilometres away just by thinking, it...Or accessing a nuclear reactor, and detonating it (see scan)...If there is any possibility to hack her suit...Tony would be the man to do it. EMP generally doesn't work against IM, at least to a certain degree. But if her visuals shut down even for a few seconds, that could prove enough for Tony to come close, and pummel her. His options are limitless. From what you said about her reflexes  - Tony has the upper hand. She is bullet timer. Tony has 'spider-sense" which grants him reflexes to not only detect an attack, but also dodge Spider-man's attacks (also see scan). He is also quite durable (taking hits from the Sentry without problem of KO). And also, check his shields.

Now, since the scans are cropped, you should read the upper panels from left to right from the first and second scan, and then read the lower ones, again from left to right. I also posted the full scan after them, but the size was insufficient fro someone to read.

Tony connects to the nuclear plant, while he connects telepathically to Xavier, to tell Strange to teleport the other Illuminati away..
 Tony connects to the nuclear plant, while he connects telepathically to Xavier, to tell Strange to teleport the other Illuminati away..

His shields are at 2% of their power before...

No Caption Provided

..this.   
 ..this.   

Check the ground around the chair Tony sits on.

Tony wrestles with Luke Cage, during the surprise attack of the Secret Avengers to him...
 Tony wrestles with Luke Cage, during the surprise attack of the Secret Avengers to him...

Luke never got up after this.

Dodges Spidey...
 Dodges Spidey...

Outsmarts him, and confuses his spider sense...

Explains how he created his own
 Explains how he created his own "spider-sense"...And one shoots Pete.

Also, does the suit protect her from high frequency, sonic attacks? 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Sparda
@Morpheus_ said:

"Good assessment, my friend. From what you said...I don't know if IM could control her suit, or not. Tony has some insane control feats, like shutting down a life support unit while been kilometres away just by thinking, it...Or accessing a nuclear reactor, and detonating it (see scan)...If there is any possibility to hack her suit...Tony would be the man to do it. EMP generally doesn't work against IM, at least to a certain degree. But if her visuals shut down even for a few seconds, that could prove enough for Tony to come close, and pummel her. His options are limitless. From what you said about her reflexes  - Tony has the upper hand. She is bullet timer. Tony has 'spider-sense" which grants him reflexes to not only detect an attack, but also dodge Spider-man's attacks (also see scan). He is also quite durable (taking hits from the Sentry without problem of KO). And also, check his shields.

Now, since the scans are cropped, you should read the upper panels from left to right from the first and second scan, and then read the lower ones, again from left to right. I also posted the full scan after them, but the size was insufficient fro someone to read.

..this.   
 ..this.   

Dodges Spidey...
 Dodges Spidey...

"
The suit protects her from sonic attacks, I think. She's fought enemies that can do (small) damage to the suit with sonic attacks, I believe, but they don't incapacitate her. Cap didn't even have a helmet around his head to dampen the noise and he's only (even if peak and amazing) human.

The strength he demonstrated against Cage is definitely in support of how he outclasses her there. I believe that she could take multiple hits from him before she goes down, though, and he would have to keep it up so she couldn't have any room to attack back (although, if she turned into morph ball in mid transit he could very well miss, and if she went into screwball in transit he would be hurting himself more than anything).

The shield example really is impressive, and if his shields can prevent even intangible attacks from coming through them he would beat any normal incarnation of Samus (unless he had them down). Even though they're really durable, her beams could phase through them if they don't have a defense against that sort of thing.

Shutting down a lifesupport unit is impressive, but that lifesupport unit at least had a power source that wasn't organic. He could have just shut down the electricity leading to it. There's not way to do that to Samus, I'm quite sure.

I assume that this battle is with both combatants at full power (in which case it is borderline impossible for Tony to win), but I've been debating with standard Samus and abilities just for the sake of debate/correction of incorrect facts.

EDIT: Good scans, by the way.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Sparda
@MisterGuyMan said:
" Rezbits can upload a virus into Samus' suit.  Samus can reboot after a few seconds naturally but that does prove that Samus can indeed be hacked.  Outside of gameplay purposes there's no reason IM couldn't just keep Samus continually locked down. "
Rezbits......Rezbits......I completely forgot about those. That's a good point! Isn't that a physical attack though? It's not quite the same. They have to hit you with something IIRC for that to work in the first place. It opens up the possibility.

Hasn't Tony had trouble with hacking alien tech before? I recall in WWH he couldn't do anything to their tech and got hit back as a result of the backlash.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sparda:  1) The Cap thing can easily be  PIS. IM had just beaten Cap pretty badly. They had to show him resisting somehow.

2) Actually, IM overpowering Cage wasn't one of Iron Man's best strength Extremis feats. It was just part of the Secret Avengers vs IM fight...It seemed fitting to post it here.

3) I see.

4) The machine kept working, and the lights didn't go out, though. See for yourself, and judge accordingly:

No Caption Provided

5) Well the point is doing a fight where both combatants have a chance of winning. If she can indeed become that powerful...There would be no point. But I understand what you say. I just like debating, as well.

And thanks.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Sparda
@Morpheus_: 1) I suppose. Right before he activates it he says "activate your audio blocks" to his allies.....so does that mean all they'd have to do would cover their ears, or would their be tech involved?

2) Okay, I didn't say it was (of course, knocking out Hulk would probably be one of his upper-level ones), it's still interesting, though.

4) Now how in the hell did he disable something from that far away when he wasn't in his suit? Or even looking like he was interacting with his suit at all? I don't know if he actually hacked that. Even so, I think he could probably do it specifically to the machine and not the rest of the room or the lights. Does it say that he turned it off, or did the guy just die? I'm just wondering for clarification.

5) Unfortunately, 70% of threads in the battle forums are curbstomps. Hell, probably more than that :l

But yes......she can become that powerful.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sparda said:
" @Morpheus_: 1) I suppose. Right before he activates it he says "activate your audio blocks" to his allies.....so does that mean all they'd have to do would cover their ears, or would their be tech involved?  2) Okay, I didn't say it was (of course, knocking out Hulk would probably be one of his upper-level ones), it's still interesting, though.  4) Now how in the hell did he disable something from that far away when he wasn't in his suit? Or even looking like he was interacting with his suit at all? I don't know if he actually hacked that. Even so, I think he could probably do it specifically to the machine and not the rest of the room or the lights. Does it say that he turned it off, or did the guy just die? I'm just wondering for clarification.  5) Unfortunately, 70% of threads in the battle forums are curbstomps. Hell, probably more than that :l  But yes......she can become that powerful. "

1) Hmmm...Spider-man was, at the time wearing the Iron Spider suit (since he hadn't switched sides yet). So, basically, if you are human, and if your suit has access to sounds, I suppose that you get affected by it, unless you do what he said...Block your audio systems. Since it was an organised operation, IM would have supported his allies with devices to block the effect.

2) I see. 

4) That's the thing though. The extremis virus made Tony one with the armour, and also provided him with technopathy. He has no need to wear the armour, and the armour itself obeys his command by thought. That was the point of Extremis in the first place: the Extremis enhancer generally bestowed the subject with various powers, as well as enhanced strength, and reflexes. Tony modified it, to enable him to interact with any piece of technology available. Now, since the suit granted him with enhanced reflexes already, the Extremis made Tony even faster, for to reasons: i) even though Tony modified the virus, and swapped several of the normal attributes for others, of his liking, it is more than probable that he kept the physical attributes amp. ii) Since Tony has no need to control the armour (it is done by thought), IM is basically, as fast as he can think of. Add to that that what I said in i), and IM is fast enough to rival people with 15x reflexes (Spidey). 
As for your specific question: the guy is Happy Hogan, Tony's driver and bodyguard. He was in a coma, with no chance of recovery. Pepper Potts, his wife, asked Tony to do it, because it would be what Happy wanted, and also completely untraceable. The machine still works, indicated by the piercing sound it produces.

5) I abhor those threads...And moreover, I hate threads that are basically "troll baits". SPB Prime vs SS is one of them, and currently on the move.

Also, another demonstration of speed, especially when connected to computers/machinery/technology (second panel, second box):

No Caption Provided
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Sparda
@Morpheus_: 1) I don't know how it would affect her, then. She is superhuman, so maybe she could withstand it anyways and her suit might have some sort of sound dampener.

4) Well, that's a pretty neat feat then. Dunno how it would go in this battle-the evidence of Samus being momentarily stunned by Rezbits in MP2 is out there since they're alien species in the future and the virus was damn near physical attack.

5) Troll bait threads are awful, most of the time. Sometimes they can be kind of funny, I suppose.

That is another good tech skill feat. You've got a lot of Iron Man scans!
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sparda said:
" @Morpheus_: 1) I don't know how it would affect her, then. She is superhuman, so maybe she could withstand it anyways and her suit might have some sort of sound dampener.  4) Well, that's a pretty neat feat then. Dunno how it would go in this battle-the evidence of Samus being momentarily stunned by Rezbits in MP2 is out there since they're alien species in the future and the virus was damn near physical attack.  5) Troll bait threads are awful, most of the time. Sometimes they can be kind of funny, I suppose.  That is another good tech skill feat. You've got a lot of Iron Man scans! "
Thanks. I've been reading IM vol.4, and I got the chance to save quite a few of his feats. Extremis IM is very impressive, to my mind. 

PS - Another good debate. We're on a streak !
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

ZUNNBEGA!

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" ZUNNBEGA! "
I beg your pardon..?
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Sparda
@Morpheus_ said:
"Thanks. I've been reading IM vol.4, and I got the chance to save quite a few of his feats. Extremis IM is very impressive, to my mind. 

"
Haha, yeah, it was another good one, although it was more of a informative discussion than a debate, I'd say :)
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Sparda said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"Thanks. I've been reading IM vol.4, and I got the chance to save quite a few of his feats. Extremis IM is very impressive, to my mind. 

"
Haha, yeah, it was another good one, although it was more of a informative discussion than a debate, I'd say :) "
Indeed. But that's the point of participating in debates: ending them with more knowledge than you actually started. So, this qualifies as such in my book.

By the way, do you have even the absolutely slightest idea as to what Vance just said?
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Sparda
@Morpheus_ said:
"Indeed. But that's the point of participating in debates: ending them with more knowledge than you actually started. So, this qualifies as such in my book.

By the way, do you have even the absolutely slightest idea as to what Vance just said? "
This thread has been made so many times before that he's gotten tired of it. I assume that post there was just one to express his feelings on how ridiculous the Vine must seem, doing this again.

I think. Maybe.
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Ownerz

Tony should take this fight

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" ZUNNBEGA! "
I beg your pardon..? "
You'll never understand :)
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" ZUNNBEGA! "
I beg your pardon..? "
You'll never understand :) "
Oh, friend. This brings me back. How long is it since I asked this?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" ZUNNBEGA! "
I beg your pardon..? "
You'll never understand :) "
Oh, friend. This brings me back. How long is it since I asked this? "
August.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Indeed.
Ellocobruja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Ellocobruja

Iron Man wins
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By OhTru
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Sparda said:
"
@Morpheus_ said:
"@Sparda:

No Caption Provided
(None of the gatling-gun rounds are hitting her, hope that's big enough to see)              Now, that doesn't mean she's as fast as Tony......but I think that she could keep up and dodge his attacks. She only has to hit him once, really. Her durability is pretty insane......when she was a child she jumped off of cliffs for fun (I'll see if I can get the scan), before she had the suit. It's not so much that her suit has insane durability, but it's moreso that it can take absurd amount of punishment before failing on her (it's sort of varying, since it's a gamn, of course, but she can take just dozens of rockets to the face from robots.......and considering how Samus' universe is obviously significantly far into the future compared to the ME, that could be saying something). She's was raised from the age of three as a living weapon by the smartest race in her galaxy (unfortunately for them, they were also pacifists.....yeah, let's not go there), and after that she was given army (and given her unique abilities, special) training as well. Now I don't think Tony would get wasted or anything.....his strength is leagues above hers so if he got close and didn't let up, he could knock her out (she can take hit from super-strong things before. Given their size alone, they'd have to be able to lift at least 50 tons). He could also just bomb her from high in the air.......eventually it would wear her down enough that'd she'd lose. I can'd really speak for her fighting ability since she's never really had reason to use it (although if the trailer for Other M demonstrates anything, she's no slouch).  Hope that helps. "
Good assessment, my friend. From what you said...I don't know if IM could control her suit, or not. Tony has some insane control feats, like shutting down a life support unit while been kilometres away just by thinking, it...Or accessing a nuclear reactor, and detonating it (see scan)...If there is any possibility to hack her suit...Tony would be the man to do it. EMP generally doesn't work against IM, at least to a certain degree. But if her visuals shut down even for a few seconds, that could prove enough for Tony to come close, and pummel her. His options are limitless. From what you said about her reflexes  - Tony has the upper hand. She is bullet timer. Tony has 'spider-sense" which grants him reflexes to not only detect an attack, but also dodge Spider-man's attacks (also see scan). He is also quite durable (taking hits from the Sentry without problem of KO). And also, check his shields.

No Caption Provided

..this.   
 ..this.   

Dodges Spidey...
 Dodges Spidey...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
game over

Tony wins
xhunterxwolfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By xhunterxwolfx

I was playing Metroid Prime 2: Echoes recently, and there's an enemy that can shoot data out and hack your suite, disabling all of your weapons and abilities, and your visor goes off and you can't see anything while it shoots at you.... so can Tony Stark do the same thing to Samus Aran?

Doomed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Doomed

Holy crap, not another one of these things...
SAMUS ISN'T THAT COOL!!!
The physics of most of her more powerful guns make no sense at all. Im all for breaking the laws of psychics, but COME ON!
If you make a lazer that can pass through anything, it technically can't hit anything either.
I don't even think that she could beat the KND, much less Freaking Ironman.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#77  Edited By Matezoide2
@Doomed said:

" Holy crap, not another one of these things... SAMUS ISN'T THAT COOL!!! The physics of most of her more powerful guns make no sense at all. Im all for breaking the laws of psychics, but COME ON! If you make a lazer that can pass through anything, it technically can't hit anything either. I don't even think that she could beat the KND, much less Freaking Ironman. "

did you even consider the possibility her lazer pass through anything that isnt alive?
and she would slaughter the whole KND (who are much more absurd than Samus's arsenal)
and she could possibly posses Tony anyway
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Good memories here. Long live Sparda.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#79  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Doomed: Lets ignore that you're complaining about logic in a video game.

Now then, if you hate this thread so much why in the world would you bump it?
It's like me bumping a DBZ and then complaining about how stupid DBZ threads are. It just doesn't make sense.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#80  Edited By sexy_merc

New Metroid game coming out soon.

Aceofcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Aceofcard

Samus Aran
Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Zaiyan
@xhunterxwolfx said:

" I was playing Metroid Prime 2: Echoes recently, and there's an enemy that can shoot data out and hack your suite, disabling all of your weapons and abilities, and your visor goes off and you can't see anything while it shoots at you.... so can Tony Stark do the same thing to Samus Aran? "

Tony Stark can hack anything, hacked the CLOC making a bloodlusted Sentry go spazo, hacked satellites, hacked alien tech, even hacked Goblin's Patriot suit in one of his really, really old armors from 50 years ago

NiKKaL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am going for samus: at full potential she can move about in lava, and then even higher levels of lava. She has many tanks of energy that all equal to 100 each. She has reserve tanks, and the ability to use a power bomb to recharge her tanks. Various forms of lazers that had on to each other, freeze plasma, like in super metroid. Many forms of vision goggles. She can hack mostly hack doors and some machines, Her suit can scan any living form and find out the biology of the being. She can survive alone with no assistance from anyone. She has a ship too. I would have to go for samus Her suit is too advance. She doesn't even run out of power she can keep blasting her cannon with no effect on her energy tanks. It's like the suit has infinite power supply. Her shields have 18 tanks of energy just to keep her suits integrity.

VyseofArcadia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By VyseofArcadia

For the Samus wankers who always significantly overestimate Nintendo characters just because of how over hyped their games are, read EVERYTHING from armor to skills en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man…. Someone like Samus is mere child's play for Iron Man. This one is a little more in depth of a few of his abilities ironman.wikia.com/wiki/Armor

gunswordfist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Samus wins because she's too fast.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man easily

zabuzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When I see Iron Man take down

A: A Pterodactyl-Dragon hybrid

B: A giant dinosaur with 3 eyes, hands coming from it's stomache, and Unpiercable skin.

C: A giant space-octopus thing with an eye inside it's mouth and controls fire.

and D (a big one here): A Giant armored floating alien with gravity control and lasers.

That's is when we'll talk Iron man competing with Samus

zabuzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And to quote a Sentence by Sparda a really long while back on pg.1,

Samus is technically not female...nor is IT male... Shemale if you will. look it up

i swear i'm not on pot. So you know Sparda i am not saying ur wrong rather looking to see if we were on the same page.

Thewisdomking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shields to good
shields to good

NO way

too quick
too quick

too fast
too fast

Shield's better

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Stellar Reaction Quick as well.

No Caption Provided

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TruePwnge said:

" Samus does seem extremely prone to losing parts, going biki or all of her armor at the slightest jolt. Needs to jump around and power up before doing her serew attack LAME Samus has power herself up with other aliens weapons... Ironman has already invented crazy stuff he doesn't need to be a beggar for alien techShe runs out of ammo...how silly is that?She has to charge up her beams, charge her missiles etc charges up the dark beam the bigger the target the more pain from the blackhole... the trouble is they all need charging she needs speed boosters.... yawn!Video Game anime nonsense where they need to 'charge'....Kame-Hame-Hame-Kame up their attacks Ironman just thinks and he can blitz and boom and nuke as fast as a thoughtIronman can stomp her with a city busting shot probably hack her Let me see Ironman keeps nuking and nuking her...game overIronman waits until she changes into a soccer balls then he boots her into the sunOnce you get fanboisms and the guys drooling over her bathing suit out of the way, and get down to business Tony Stomps it Tony winsand adds another cuit of armor to his armory collection "

Tony doesnt move as fast as thought...Samus is faster then he is

Samus stomps

so im guessing spider-man stomps iron man too?

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Adriusus

Iron Man, this isn't even a contest.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man should win. He's more powerful and had better tech

alik28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rezbits (sadly as I love prime) are not canon. Samus has a pseudo spidey sense called sense move. Probably her biggest advantage is wave beam if a single beam connects its phasing through the suit to the gooey center.

I can see this fight going either way honestly but asnironman comics continue hes getting stronger and stronger

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By CitizenSentry

@john_doe_0897: @adriusus: You guys need to remember that you have to use the feats from the version of Iron Man that was current 7 years ago.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: which means I was referring to IM from 7 years ago. So don't tell me I wasn't using the right characters you pompous pretentious tart

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897: Only pompous and pretentious? Damn, I was hoping for the three P's.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers