@sophia89 said:

@frisky4 said:

@sophia89 said:

@frisky4 said:

Iron Man punches Naruto in the head.

That's all.

And?

No, that's it.

Naruto's durability won't let him get one shotted by Iron man.

And his reaction time speed,won't let him get easily hit.

But Tony will still have punched him.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Iron Man

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: lol, I'm right most of the time. Unless you have proof otherwise

Also, really? If anything YOUR wrong most of the time and try using other people's arguements instead of making your own. Like you did in this thread and many other Naruto threads

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n:

1. You do? Show me then

2. But that has nothing to do with this thread

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps hard.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic IM looses with a fight, but some of the better suits stomp.

MONKEY_Butt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto in a massive stomp. Heck! Even pain owns any given version of iron man

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto go pew

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EOS Naruto would beat him

Brutality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony stomps hard.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: you said I'm wrong most of the time. I asked you to prove it. I'm right in this one so that's one right.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1:

you aint right as a rasenshuriken from naruto ss at now is more powreful than a bijuu dama.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there will be nothing left of toney

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: once again. I never said anything about his Rasenshuriken now. We are talking about sage mode Naruto. Iron man beats him. I'm right, you're wrong.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony stomps hard.

When did regular Iron Man cut the moon? If he didn't, he ain't scratching Naruto

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By DragonKin

@comicvinepoozer1: no you are wrong, if it's current EOS Naruto, he wouldn't even have to go SO6P mode or KCM mode even BM mode, EOS naruto (chapter 700+naruto Caiden 1) in sage mode literally rips him apart then throws at him one rasenshuriken and its all over..

EOS naruto in sage mode is way to quick and fast for iron man to be able to tag him, iron man is very fast while flying from A to B but his combat speed is not that impressive while naruto's is of the charts

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins unless this is Thor buster Iron man

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong: agreed, uru metal suit would be too much for naruto but any other and he is gone.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonkin: A standard rasenshuriken isn't doing anything to Iron Man. Iron Man's combat speed feats are actually quantifiable and he'll have no problem tagging Naruto considering the fact that he's tagged light speeders and Quicksilver.

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By DragonKin

@noone301994: A) EOS naruto sage mode rasenshuriken is not a standard one by any means, it's more then enough to crush iron man in his classic suit.

B) quicksilver is nothing compared to naruto in speed, I know iron man and his comics pretty well (both ultimate and normal) and I don't remember him tagging light speedsters, can u show some scans?

C)naruto at the EOS is simply to much for iron man to handle only marvel's top heroes can kill him and that's also after a long hard fight. (If u want I can show u scans of naruto's ultimate power)

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man rocks his life.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just think about this IM fanboys

A nerfed Naruto(bsm Naruto instead of the superior transformation rsm naruto that fought Madara, Sasuke, and Kaguya in the war arc) bested a MOON LVL combatant whilst being separated from the nine tails(basically his primary power source)

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Noone301994

@dragonkin said:

@noone301994:

A) EOS naruto sage mode rasenshuriken is not a standard one by any means, it's more then enough to crush iron man in his classic suit.

My mistake. When you said "in sage mode literally rips him apart then throws at him one rasenshuriken and its all over.." I thought you meant the rasenshuriken that Naruto used against Pain. The OP is very unclear about which version is participating in this battle. On one hand he says it's classic, but he also says "excluding extremis" and has a picture of Bleeding-Edge. Either way though, I'm pretty sure even classic Iron Man has feats that put his durability at a high enough level that he won't get one-shotted.

Here Iron Man tanks a full-forced blast from the Mandarin's alien rings which is so powerful that it not only destroys the mountain ranges nearby, but it's felt over 7,000 miles away in New York (they were in China).
Here Iron Man casually tanks the force of a machine that can punch through mountains.
Here Iron Man casually tanks the force of a machine that can punch through mountains.

B) quicksilver is nothing compared to naruto in speed, I know iron man and his comics pretty well (both ultimate and normal) and I don't remember him tagging light speedsters, can u show some scans?

How is he nothing compared to Naruto? Can you even quantify Naruto's best speed feat? I can quantify one for Quicksilver:

No Caption Provided

At minimum, Tibet is 4,158 km from Indonesia, and Quicksilver is not by the border. Since this is a two way trip, that is 8316 km. This is 4158000 m/s if you assume it takes 2 seconds for the woman to talk, or 9301181.102 mph (Mach 12,218.99). So I wouldn't shrug off Quicksilver's speed so easily.

Iron Man has tagged the Silver Surfer and Monica Rambeau (characters with light speed and reactions)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not to mention the fact that his repulsors have been shown on panel to move at the speed of light:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

C)naruto at the EOS is simply to much for iron man to handle only marvel's top heroes can kill him and that's also after a long hard fight. (If u want I can show u scans of naruto's ultimate power)

I agree that EoS Naruto is powerful and I know of his high end feats, but Iron Man isn't the type to drag fights out. If he notices how powerful his opponent is (which he will based on scanning), he'll try to end it as soon as he can with his special weaponry like sonics, gas attacks, or other incendiaries.

Also, I really want to address this dumb argument that Narutards have (not talking about you, I'm just speaking in general) about his moon-level durability. Just because he took a hit that leveled a moon, it doesn't mean that nothing short of that can hurt him... I mean sure, the moon feat gives him REALLY strong blunt force resistance, but what about heat resistance? Freezing resistance? Sound resistance? See my point? Most Narutards say, "herp unless he has above moon level offensive attacks naruto stomps derp" which isn't true.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Iron Man has tanked an enraged Odin Force Thor. Later on, Bleeding Edge Iron Man fought a hallucinating Thor and stood up to him for a bit.

Has fought and Blitzed Phoenix Force Cyclops. Has an insane arsenal at his disposal.

What if he activates his micro black hole and BFRs naruto into the negative zone?

IM is too versitile and powerful.

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By DragonKin

@noone301994: I'll try to address all of your argumentsby order so if i miss anything pls notify me.

1)ok the OP was not as unclear as u say, it is stated "current naruto vs classic ironman (excluding extremis armor) seems pretty clear to me. current naruto (if u follow the manga) is EOS naruto (chapter 700+naruto gaiden 1) it's 10 years past his battle with sasuke (end of fight chapter 699), so I meant that naruto (the one i just explained about) in sage mode rips him apart using kagebunshin, frog fu, shunshin no jutsu (teleportation jutsu) to corner him then blast him with a fuuton rasenshuriken.

naruto using teleportation ninjutsu

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c700/017.jpg&server=nas.html

naruto when he was much weaker destroying asura pain in one hit

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c430/17-18.png&server=nas.html

multiple showings of naruto complete mastery over the rasengan various forms

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c673/naruto-4906965.jpg&server=nas.html

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c677/naruto-4964705.jpg&server=nas.html

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c688/009.png&server=nas.html

2)there is one annoying problem with manga, the authors almost never quantify speed but if we apply logic and reading comprehension together we might be able get close to how fast they really are. now in his current state naruto is able to use shunshin no jutsu, which is a short,medium range teleportation further more each "transformation" augument his speed even further.

naruto using teleportation ninjutsu

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c700/017.jpg&server=nas.html

naruto when he was slower destroying asura pain in an instant b4 anybody could react

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c430/16.png&server=nas.html

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c430/17-18.png&server=nas.html

naruto when 1st achieving BM is described by bee as being as fast as his father (who used the fastest teleportation jutsu)

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c505/naruto_12.png&server=nas.html

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c505/naruto_13.png&server=nas.html

naruto dodging raikage (the current at that time fastest shinobi alive) fastest attack when he was much slower using BM

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c544/012.png&server=nas.html

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c544/013.png&server=nas.html

naruto when 1st achieving KCM deflect 5 bijuu dama from point black range at the same time in an instant (still slower then his current self)

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c571/003.png&server=nas.html

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c571/004.png&server=nas.html

there are more scans but it's annoying to look for them and i think those will do the job.

3)all of your ironman tagging light speedsters scans are old and are not of his current self. as comics drastically change whenever they change the author those scans are rendered invalid and unusable. now unless u have something newer i"ll consider this argument non existant.

4)I have many scans showing naruto deal with freezing (kaguya fight) poison and corrroding gas (obito and tailed beast fight) icendiaries (virtually all over the manga, bro be serious..) gravitional forces (both kaguya and pain fights) and if u r as familiar with naruto's high end feats as u claim you are you won't ask me to provide scans..(although i can and if you'll really insist i'll provide them)

naruto with the help of sasuke fought against a nigh omnipotent opponent who could kill him in one hit (and that after he fought obito and tailed beasts). kaguya would crush tony instantly and naruto held his own against her even without sasuke.

strength - goes to tony, moderate margin

durabillity - equal

travel speed - goes to tony. small margin (if naruto uses shunshin no jutsu then equal with a slight advantage to naruto)

fighting speed - goes to naruto, moderate\wide margin (depanding on form and the usage of teleportation jutsu)

quickness - goes to naruto, wide margin (depanding on form and jutsu maybe bigger)

energy projection - goes to naruto, extreme margin.

skills\techniques - goes to naruto, wide margin

fighting ability - goes to naruto, extreme margin (mastery in several aspects of martial arts).

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_shark: OP stated classic armor ironman not thor buster extremis or bleeding edge armors.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_shark: OP stated classic armor ironman not thor buster extremis or bleeding edge armors.

Current Naruto vs Classic Ironman (or any other you think is better excluding extremis [no other gadgets or items except his armor])

It says anything but extremis...

The pic in the OP is bleeding edge armor...

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Noone301994

@dragonkin said:

@noone301994:

I'll try to address all of your arguments by order so if i miss anything pls notify me.

1)ok the OP was not as unclear as u say, it is stated "current naruto vs classic ironman (excluding extremis armor) seems pretty clear to me. current naruto (if u follow the manga) is EOS naruto (chapter 700+naruto gaiden 1) it's 10 years past his battle with sasuke (end of fight chapter 699), so I meant that naruto (the one i just explained about) in sage mode rips him apart using kagebunshin, frog fu, shunshin no jutsu (teleportation jutsu) to corner him then blast him with a fuuton rasenshuriken.

But the pictures in the OP are Bleeding-Edge Iron Man and Pain arc Naruto so it's a little contradictory. Also, I just showed you scans of Iron Man tanking mountain busting attacks so remind me again how he gets one-shotted by Naruto's mountain busting rasenshurikens?

2)there is one annoying problem with manga, the authors almost never quantify speed but if we apply logic and reading comprehension together we might be able get close to how fast they really are. now in his current state naruto is able to use shunshin no jutsu, which is a short,medium range teleportation further more each "transformation" augument his speed even further.

Right, right. I know he's fast. But people act like he's so fast that Iron Man can't tag or react to him. Unless you can provide some crazy calculation that puts Naruto's speed at sub-light speed or above, Iron Man should be fine.

3)all of your ironman tagging light speedsters scans are old and are not of his current self. as comics drastically change whenever they change the author those scans are rendered invalid and unusable. now unless u have something newer i"ll consider this argument non existant.

LUL wut?? In your first paragraph you pointed out how the OP was clear in saying it's classic Iron Man. How else can I use feats from classic Iron Man? Alright, fine. If you want more recent feats of Iron Man reacting to Monica Rambeau I can provide some.

Here's Iron Man shielding from Monica fast enough so that he doesn't get hit

Absorbs faster than she can react.
Does it again.
Does it again.

Are these good enough? I still don't see why classic and old scans are not usable.

Also, why are we ignoring the fact that Iron Man has tagged and reacted to Quicksilver, someone that I just showed moving at speeds above mach 12,000?

4)I have many scans showing naruto deal with freezing (kaguya fight) poison and corrroding gas (obito and tailed beast fight) icendiaries (virtually all over the manga, bro be serious..) gravitional forces (both kaguya and pain fights) and if u r as familiar with naruto's high end feats as u claim you are you won't ask me to provide scans..(although i can and if you'll really insist i'll provide them)

IIRC, Naruto was unable to do anything in his fight against Kaguya when he was frozen... Didn't Sasuke have to break him out with his fire style jutsu? Maybe I don't remember it that well. When did Naruto resist gas attacks? LOL 'bro be serious'? Really? Name one time that Naruto resisted a heat hotter than the surface of the sun. When Naruto was teleported into that dimension by Kaguya and he was about to fall into the lava he was worried that he was going to fall in and die. Lava is only 1600-2000 degrees Fahrenheit. If he can't handle lava then how's he going to handle 10,000 K?

naruto with the help of sasuke fought against a nigh omnipotent opponent who could kill him in one hit (and that after he fought obito and tailed beasts). kaguya would crush tony instantly and naruto held his own against her even without sasuke.

How would she 'crush him easily'? The only way I can see Iron Man losing against her is if she BFR'd him into another dimension.

Class 100 strength is moderate? Gotcha.

durabillity - equal

Depends on what type of attacks.

travel speed - goes to tony. small margin (if naruto uses shunshin no jutsu then equal with a slight advantage to naruto)

Iron Man has light speed feats when he's flying in space.

fighting speed - goes to naruto, moderate\wide margin (depanding on form and the usage of teleportation jutsu) quickness - goes to naruto, wide margin (depanding on form and jutsu maybe bigger)

I don't see how you can say this with such certainty without calculations. Iron Man has shown lightning quick reflexes (literally, he's dodged and reacted to lightning) and millisecond reaction time. I'm not saying Naruto's slow. But I don't understand how people think he's so much faster than Iron Man.

This I can agree with. Naruto can destroy mountains effortlessly with his attacks.

I'd agree with this too. However, when you say techniques do you mean that Naruto has more versatile attacks? Because I'd have to disagree about that. Iron Man has so many more types of unique and different weapons than Naruto does.

fighting ability - goes to naruto, extreme margin (mastery in several aspects of martial arts).

Iron Man's skill (while in the suit) is above Captain America levels of skill.

Killer-Flood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Killer-Flood

Tony.

Ryokuma3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonkin said:

@noone301994:

I'll try to address all of your arguments by order so if i miss anything pls notify me.

But the pictures in the OP are Bleeding-Edge Iron Man and Pain arc Naruto so it's a little contradictory. Also, I just showed you scans of Iron Man tanking mountain busting attacks so remind me again how he gets one-shotted by Naruto's mountain busting rasenshurikens?

Right, right. I know he's fast. But people act like he's so fast that Iron Man can't tag or react to him. Unless you can provide some crazy calculation that puts Naruto's speed at sub-light speed or above, Iron Man should be fine.

LUL wut?? In your first paragraph you pointed out how the OP was clear in saying it's classic Iron Man. How else can I use feats from classic Iron Man? Alright, fine. If you want more recent feats of Iron Man reacting to Monica Rambeau I can provide some.

Does it again.
Does it again.

Are these good enough? I still don't see why classic and old scans are not usable.

Also, why are we ignoring the fact that Iron Man has tagged and reacted to Quicksilver, someone that I just showed moving at speeds above mach 12,000?

IIRC, Naruto was unable to do anything in his fight against Kaguya when he was frozen... Didn't Sasuke have to break him out with his fire style jutsu? Maybe I don't remember it that well. When did Naruto resist gas attacks? LOL 'bro be serious'? Really? Name one time that Naruto resisted a heat hotter than the surface of the sun. When Naruto was teleported into that dimension by Kaguya and he was about to fall into the lava he was worried that he was going to fall in and die. Lava is only 1600-2000 degrees Fahrenheit. If he can't handle lava then how's he going to handle 10,000 K?

How would she 'crush him easily'? The only way I can see Iron Man losing against her is if she BFR'd him into another dimension.

Class 100 strength is moderate? Gotcha.

durabillity - equal

Depends on what type of attacks.

Iron Man has light speed feats when he's flying in space.

fighting speed - goes to naruto, moderate\wide margin (depanding on form and the usage of teleportation jutsu) quickness - goes to naruto, wide margin (depanding on form and jutsu maybe bigger)

I don't see how you can say this with such certainty without calculations. Iron Man has shown lightning quick reflexes (literally, he's dodged and reacted to lightning) and millisecond reaction time. I'm not saying Naruto's slow. But I don't understand how people think he's so much faster than Iron Man.

This I can agree with. Naruto can destroy mountains effortlessly with his attacks.

I'd agree with this too. However, when you say techniques do you mean that Naruto has more versatile attacks? Because I'd have to disagree about that. Iron Man has so many more types of unique and different weapons than Naruto does.

Iron Man's skill (while in the suit) is above Captain America levels of skill.

Yep, I like this very much. Really good job. Iron man is beast.

Question though, do you think the Rasen Shuriken can cut Tony's suit since it works on a cellular level, or has the suit ever been through that kind of attack before?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Noone301994

@ryokuma3 said:

Yep, I like this very much. Really good job. Iron man is beast.

Question though, do you think the Rasen Shuriken can cut Tony's suit since it works on a cellular level, or has the suit ever been through that kind of attack before?

No, the reason his armor is so durable is because he has cellular sized force fields that hold together his suit and keep it so sturdy and tough. These tiny force fields are tough enough to no-sell nukes without even a scratch. This description might help describe it better.

"Contrary to its appearance, most of Stark's armors are not rigid metal suits, like a medieval knight's. His standard armor suit consists of approximately two million grain-of-sand-sized discrete units, which are shaped to have as large a surface as possible to optimize their effectiveness. The basis of the suit's structural integrity is the powerful force field which permeates the armor's "cells," as well as the whole configuration when active. Each of the "cells" is a tiny unit in its own right, contributing energy and computing power to the entire armor; this is also why the suit can remain functional even after having sustained considerable damage. The basic principle of the suit is holistic; each part contains the whole, as it were. When inactive, the entire suit can collapse on the microscopic level, the cells "folding" in on themselves to take up a smaller volume, like a three-dimensional accordion pleat."

I hope that helps.

Infinityball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleeding edge armor FTW

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto is a DBZ ripoff

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By DragonKin

@noone301994: ok first sorry about the late response i'm a busy man, seconed i'm gonna responed to every argument you posted and if i miss anything pls notify me.

1)i know it's contradictory but the OP did state current naruto (the one i used in my arguments). yes u did provide scans of him tanking mountain busting attacks, but alas i think i was somewhat unclear by what i meant which was that after naruto rips his armor of him and then one shot him with a rasenshuriken (to the best of my knowledge tony's skin doesn't posses superhuman durability so one will be enough to kill him)

2)as i explained b4 there is no way to quantify naruto's speed and i never said tony couldn't react to him...but tagging him that's a different question, i have already mentioned naruto posses a teleportation jutsu and that every transformation increase his speed (to a level where he can instantly evade lightning fast attacks) now combine those facts together with his kagebunshin (he can go from 1 to a 1000 instantly and every clone can make more clones) can only result in tony not tagging him for the majority of the fight. (even tony's fastest feats cannot be compared to teleportation)

3)can monica rambeau and quicksilver use teleportation? it's actually a retorical question as far as quicksilver goes, but i'm not sure about monica.

4)ok first u wrote icendiaries and u didn't specify how much heat naruto will have to contend with, so the "bro be serious" remark is still valid because in almost every fight naruto has to contend with fire techniques of varied degrees. i just read the entire fight with kaguya again and in no point during the fight was he worried about the lava or even metioned it (for 2 reasons, one naruto can float in midair, two his gouduma would have protected him even if he did fall into the lava), now u said something about him being unable to break free when kaguya froze him, that is false u can clearly see his gouduma moving inside the ice b4 sasuke broke them out, here is a link.

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c682/naruto-5019489.jpg&server=nas.html

so to sum it up and answer your question yes naruto can handle lava and probably even 10,000 degrees fahrenheit and the reason is his gouduma, he can cocoon himself with it thuse shielding himself from everything except for sage jutsu.

5)kaguya has a technique capable of killing everything it touches in one strike (the affected party crumbles to dust) even perfect susanoo cant block it much less ironman's armor...so using that technique, teleportation and dimesion summoming she will crush him easily. (let's not forget that se also posses byakugan and sharinnegan).

6)yes class 100 ton strength is only moderate to naruto and here is why : in the next link u will see naruto when he was so much weaker grabbing and tossing far into the sky a colossal rhino (size approximately 20-30 times that of an african elephant, which the latter weigh about 4 tons making that rhino weigh about 80-120 tons respectively)

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c431/04.png&server=nas.html

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c431/06.png&server=nas.html

stopping a humongous snake as a child needles to say he was many times weeker then his current self

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c001-100/Naruto%20c048/Nar-6-3-18.jpg&server=nas.html

7)hehe no my friend let me provide with a range of durability feats from all over the manga, let's strart with naruto not being pierced by the sword of kusanagi (the sharpest sword in this manga able to cut threw anything but diamonds)

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c201-300/Naruto%20c295/chapter295%2014.png&server=nas.html

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c201-300/Naruto%20c296/N296-03.jpg&server=nas.html

naruto not being affected by a frost dimension

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c682/naruto-5019483.jpg&server=nas.html

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c682/naruto-5019491.jpg&server=nas.html

naruto not being affected by an acid dimension

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c683/naruto-5031413.jpg&server=nas.html

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c683/naruto-5031415.jpg&server=nas.html

in his normal mode when he was way less durable whistanding shinra tensei

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c442/13.jpg&server=nas.html

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c442/14.jpg&server=nas.html

naruto blocking and crushing the same attack that busted a moon with one hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWHmLMvF-Fs

8)ironman light speed feats are in space inside the earth's gravity he is only hypersonic.

9)actually yes i can as teleportation is faster than hypersonic speed (although naruto himself is fighting in hypersonic+ speed)

10)good i see you at least a sensible person.

11)ok when i say skills i mean this every skill/technique naruto posses he mastered and can use in a variety of ways only limited by his imagination on the other hand ironman may be a little more versatile but some of his attacks has limited uses and those that are not limited cannot be changed as he see fit.

12)then are u saying captain america can fight on par with the likes of naruto 0_o??? because he will be destroyed in 5 seconds, his martial ability is nowhere close to naruto's.

finally there is no way for ironman to contend with that

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c696/naruto-5244837.jpg&ser

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c696/naruto-5244841.jpg&ser

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: one more thing my friend don't forget naruto posses the sexy no jutsu (which due to tony's personality) will be highly affective against him ;-)

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto has Iron Man beat in almost every category

Here's Naruto creating a crater with a shockwave just by punching Toneri

No Caption Provided

Whether Iron Man fights in range or distance, Naruto wins. In close range, hundred of these punches from clones, from distance dozens of large island/small country level bijudama spam.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any form of naruto including 9 tails chakra should win imo. he's too versitile. all iron man has I'd shields and blasters iirc. naruto has clones, rasengan variants, tbb etc ... i think he's fast enough not to get blitzed, unless there is something I'm missing

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any form of naruto including 9 tails chakra should win imo. he's too versitile. all iron man has I'd shields and blasters iirc. naruto has clones, rasengan variants, tbb etc ... i think he's fast enough not to get blitzed, unless there is something I'm missing

You should probably update yourself on Iron Man. He has much more than just shields and blasters.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Noone301994

@dragonkin said:

@noone301994:

ok first sorry about the late response i'm a busy man, seconed i'm gonna responed to every argument you posted and if i miss anything pls notify me.

It's alright man.

1)i know it's contradictory but the OP did state current naruto (the one i used in my arguments). yes u did provide scans of him tanking mountain busting attacks, but alas i think i was somewhat unclear by what i meant which was that after naruto rips his armor of him and then one shot him with a rasenshuriken (to the best of my knowledge tony's skin doesn't posses superhuman durability so one will be enough to kill him)

But he also said 'current' over 4 years ago which was Pain arc Sage Naruto and then has a picture of sage Naruto. Clearly he intended on using that version of Naruto. For the sake of argument we can just use Bleeding-Edge Iron Man and EoS Naruto if you want? Also, with mountain busting durability Naruto won't be able to simply rip off his armor. Naruto isn't even that strong. Much stronger have failed to do so before. Not to mention he won't just stand there and let Naruto try.

2)as i explained b4 there is no way to quantify naruto's speed and i never said tony couldn't react to him...but tagging him that's a different question, i have already mentioned naruto posses a teleportation jutsu and that every transformation increase his speed (to a level where he can instantly evade lightning fast attacks) now combine those facts together with his kagebunshin (he can go from 1 to a 1000 instantly and every clone can make more clones) can only result in tony not tagging him for the majority of the fight. (even tony's fastest feats cannot be compared to teleportation)

If he can react to him then why would he have problems tagging him? I showed you scans of his repulsors reaching light speeds. Even if Naruto aim dodges, Iron Man can just expand the beam and hit him that way. In order for Naruto to instantly teleport to wherever Iron Man is he'd need to place a seal on Iron Man first. Tony wouldn't allow that to happen. Also, if Naruto attacks Iron Man with tons of clones it would only be his down fall. It would bring Iron Man to using weaponry that he may not use as his first move in character. For example, when he's surrounded he tends to use the full-form repulsor ray which shoots repulsors in every direction:

No Caption Provided

With weaponry like this he could take out Naruto's clones pretty quickly.

Not to mention his sonic attacks. When there were a bunch of Hulk clones running around and causing problems, Iron Man decided to use his sonics in order to take care of all of them at once.

No Caption Provided

Honestly, once Iron Man brings out the sound weaponry it's all over for Naruto. He doesn't have any resistance to sound based attacks which will leave him vulnerable. Especially if he's anything like his rival, Sasuke.

3)can monica rambeau and quicksilver use teleportation? it's actually a retorical question as far as quicksilver goes, but i'm not sure about monica.

No, but Naruto's speed doesn't rely solely on teleportation. Sure, he uses it, but not nearly as much as his dad does. You act like he'll be teleporting around like Nightcrawler when he's never shown to fight like that. In combat, he prefers to utilize his quickness by foot instead of teleporting. Unlike his father. However, even if Naruto does manage to place a seal on Iron Man and manages to spam his teleportation, Iron Man would be able to sense it with his built-in spider sense. Not to mention that Iron Man, in character tends to fly around and maneuver his way around the airspace when he fights. If Naruto tried to teleport to Iron Man he would be teleporting to someone that is constantly flying and moving around and it would be almost impossible for him to teleport to Tony and then instantly hit him. It would go something like this.

No Caption Provided

Notice how when Iron Man is soaring through the air the nightcrawler (in the red box I attempted to draw) is having difficulty hitting Iron Man since he's moving around and flying.

4)ok first u wrote icendiaries and u didn't specify how much heat naruto will have to contend with, so the "bro be serious" remark is still valid because in almost every fight naruto has to contend with fire techniques of varied degrees.

The heat of fire is NOTHING compared to the heat that Iron Man's repulsors can casually muster. In his classic days his repulsors could effortlessly melt through steel like butter. Naruto has NEVER dealt with heat like that before. And that's not even Iron Man's hottest blast.

His uni-beam can go WAY higher.

i just read the entire fight with kaguya again and in no point during the fight was he worried about the lava or even metioned it (for 2 reasons, one naruto can float in midair, two his gouduma would have protected him even if he did fall into the lave), now u said something about him being unable to break free when kaguya froze him, that is false u can clearly see his gouduma moving inside the ice b4 sasuke broke them out, here is a link. http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c682/naruto-5019489.jpg&server=nas.html

If he wasn't worried about being burned then why didn't he just fall in and swim in it like Iron Man can? Or even use his chakra control to walk on top of it like water? It's because he would have been killed or injured from the heat. That's why. Right, his gudoudama's could move in it but they were going WAY too slow to do anything. If you look at the next scan it shows the 3 gudoudama's still behind Naruto. They barely moved, if at all. If Sasuke hadn't used amaterasu and waited for Naruto's gudoudama's to move and break them out they would have froze to death. Not to mention that Iron Man's armory can allow his freezing attacks to go well below that temperature that Kaguya was using. His gauntlet can shoot out a cold burst of air at absolute zero temperatures.

No Caption Provided

At these temperatures ice can form in his blood vessels, causing the vessels to stretch or even burst. Frozen ice in the blood stream also steals water from the blood cells, killing them. Naruto won't last long. Especially considering the fact that he hasn't shown any resistance from cold attacks.

so to sum it up and answer your question yes naruto can handle lava and probably even 10,000 degrees fahrenheit and the reason is his gouduma, he can cocoon himself with it thuse shielding him himself from everything except for sage jutsu.

Fair enough. Without the gudoudama he obviously can't though. Although I'd have to disagree that the gudoudama can withstand Iron Man's heat. What is the hottest temperature the gudoudama has resisted? Nothing close to 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit.

5)kaguya has a technique capable of killing everything it touches in one strike (the affected party crumbles to dust) even perfect susanoo cant block it much less ironman's armor...so using that technique, teleportation and dimesion summoming she will crush him easily. (let's not forget that se also posses byakugan and sharinnegan).

That's just a no-limits fallacy. Just because the technique can magically 'destroy anything' she touches it doesn't mean it'd work on anything. By that logic could that technique work on Galactus too? When you say 'crush easily' for some reason I take that quite literally. Does she have any attacks or dimenions that can actually physically crush Iron Man?

6)yes class 100 ton strength is only moderate to naruto and here is why : in the next link u will see naruto when he was so much weaker grabbing and tossing far into the sky a colossal rhino (size approximately 20-30 times that of an african elephant, which the latter weigh about 4 tons making that rhino weigh about 80-120 tons respectively)

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c431/04.png&server=nas.html

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c431/06.png&server=nas.html

First of all, I want to make sure that your calculations are correct. Do you have any proof that this Rhino is 'approximately 20-30 times larger than an African elephant'? Can you prove that? Secondly, even if those measurements are spot on and accurate, Iron Man's strength is still better than that. He's a class 100 which means he can lift 100 tons and above. His best strength feat is lifting and carrying away a 16,000 ton nuclear reactor.

stopping a humongous snake as a child needles to say he was many times weeker then his current self

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c001-100/Naruto%20c048/Nar-6-3-18.jpg&server=nas.html

So how many tons does that put Naruto at? Iron Man could probably do that without much trouble.

7)hehe no my friend let me provide with a range of durability feats from all over the manga, let's strart with naruto not being pierced by the sword of kusanagi (the sharpest sword in this manga able to cut threw anything but diamonds)

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c201-300/Naruto%20c295/chapter295%2014.png&server=nas.html

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c201-300/Naruto%20c296/N296-03.jpg&server=nas.html

I showed you Iron Man resisting a diamond studded drill bit failing to pierce Iron Man's armor. If the Kusanagi sword can't pierce diamonds then this feat pales in comparison to Iron Man's piercing resistance.

naruto not being affected by a frost dimension

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c682/naruto-5019483.jpg&server=nas.html

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c682/naruto-5019491.jpg&server=nas.html

It depends on how cold the temperature of the ice was. Not to mention the fact that he was only trapped in that block of ice for like a minute at most. Any human could survive that.

naruto not being affected by an acid dimension

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c683/naruto-5031413.jpg&server=nas.html

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c683/naruto-5031415.jpg&server=nas.html

First of all, that acid was not as hot as you think because IIRC, when Obito and Sakura were searching through Kaguya's dimensions for Sasuke, they managed to open a portal to the acid dimension and acid poured onto Sakura but she was able to take off her jacket before it managed to burn or injure her. It must have not been that hot if it couldn't even burn through her jacket fast enough. Iron Man resisted the heat of stomach acid once which is strong enough to burn through steel.

No Caption Provided

in his normal mode when he was way less durable whistanding shinra tensei

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c442/13.jpg&server=nas.html

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c442/14.jpg&server=nas.html

Pain was so weakened by the end of that fight that even Hinata could withstand a shinra tensei and stand back up and fight. That's more of a strength showing than durability IMO.

No Caption Provided

naruto blocking and crushing the same attack that busted a moon with one hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWHmLMvF-Fs

Can't say anything about this. That's a great durability feat. Iron Man doesn't have any blunt force attacks that could match a moon-busting feat. That's why he'd change up his strategy and use different types of weapons. Ice attacks, incendiaries, sonics, etc.

8)ironman light speed feats are in space inside the earth's gravity he is only hypersonic.

Iron Man has a couple of sub-light speed feats on Earth too.

In these scans we have Iron Man flying from Manhattan, New York all the way to Latveria (over 4,600 miles away) in seconds after Daredevil presses the distress call button on his Avengers card.

He even manages to get there right before that man pulls the trigger of his gun.

Here's another one:

Iron Man manages to keep up with Phoenix Force Hope as she flies from continent to continent within moments (before Iron Man can finish his sentence).

9)actually yes i can as teleportation is faster than hypersonic speed (although naruto himself is fighting in hypersonic+ speed)

Not exactly true. It depends on how far away you're going. The further away, the teleporter will win, but the closer it is the better the chances are of the massively hypersonic character.

10)good i see you at least a sensible person.

I try not to be too much of a fanboy sometimes lol.

11)ok when i say skills i mean this every skill/technique naruto posses he mastered and can use in a variety of ways only limited by his imagination on the other hand ironman may be a little more versatile but some of his attacks has limited uses and those that are not limited cannot be changed as he see fit.

I guess I can agree with this. Naruto can morph and adapt his types of attacks to how he sees fit. That's what you're saying right?

12)then are u saying captain america can fight on par with the likes of naruto 0_o??? because he will be destroyed in 5 seconds, his martial ability is nowhere close to naruto's.

The only reason Naruto can stomp Captain America is due to his MASSIVE advantage in physicals. He's faster, stronger, more agile, etc. But I bet that if you equalized their stats and it came down to ONLY skill. Cap would come out on top. Naruto hasn't shown that much martial arts skill. He tends to be a brawler when it comes to fighting.

finally there is no way for ironman to contend with that

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c696/naruto-5244837.jpg&ser

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Naruto/Naruto%20c696/naruto-5244841.jpg&ser

Iron Man's shields have tanked an extremely high yielded explosion that was strong enough to knock out the Hulk and revert him back to Bruce Banner.

As you may or may not know the Hulk has durability is extremely high. He's endured planetary leveled hits.

No Caption Provided

He's also blocked energy projection from the Phoenix Force empowered Emma Frost