#1 Edited by kagetaicho (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Well a while ago i would've said naruto loses badly but in the last year and even the last chapter Naruto's power has jumped to far greater levels.  

Current Naruto vs Classic Ironman (or any other you think is better excluding extremis [no other gadgets or items except his armor])

No prep involved, no battlefield restrictions, whole world could be used, and it's unpopulated, Well i suppose it could be a mix between naruto world and marvel world. kyubi can be used but he has no control in this battle. 

If it's thought that one character still has a huge advantage over the other then we can change the op. 

vs 

#2 Posted by rein (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

By your intro do you mean that Naruto has full control over the 9 tails?

#3 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman will kick some ninja wannabe's ass.
#4 Posted by Ir0n m@n (57 posts) - - Show Bio

true say, iron man would blast him to pieces

#5 Edited by The Dave (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto is at this moment fighting the 9 tails itself in order to control it.
 So going by the op, the 9 tails may come out but Naruto will be 'lost' to it.

I'd give this to Naruto, he has jutsu's that could penetrate ironmans armor, a plethora of sneaky ninja abilities meaning ironman would be unlikely to hit him with anything. Including some fairly powerful illusionary techniques that some frogs he can summon use (not to mention the giant toads he can also summon)
And if naruto ends up hating the guy... boom, out comes the Kyuubi and anyone near the area is in danger.

ps: the Naruto in that picture is him in sage mode.. he is no longer a "wannabe" he is the most powerful ninja in his village.. and in that particular battle, he is fighting Pain, who I also think would take out ironman. (Pain can actually bring people back from the dead)

pps: sage mode is kinda like becoming super saiyan although not so grotesquely op

#6 Posted by NickA (2216 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man stomps
#7 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man still takes the cake here

#8 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen Pain vs Naruto battle. Sage or not, Ironman stomps.

#9 Posted by kagetaicho (1992 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight said:
"

I've seen Pain vs Naruto battle. Sage or not, Ironman stomps.

"

I wont say he can't win otherwise i wouldn't have made this thread but stomps? no. I'd like to know how you think that would happen. strength-wise Naruto is comperable (technically stronger if you count the strength of his individual clones and in sage mode? he'd be worlds stronger),durability wise he is inferior (not counting the fox forms),fighting skills wise he is superior, speed wise he is inferior, energy power-wise he is superior,intelligence-wise he is inferior. It seems pretty close to me.
#10 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man vis decapitation before Naruto blinks.
#11 Posted by NickA (2216 posts) - - Show Bio
@kagetaicho:
Iron Man will speeb blitz him and whop his ass
#12 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Only chanse Naruto has is realease the Kyuubi. I don't know how normal damage would effect the Kyuubi.

#13 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
"

Only chanse Naruto has is realease the Kyuubi. I don't know how normal damage would effect the Kyuubi.

"

I would think Tony would Blitz him before Naruto could do much to stop it. Bar already putting him in Kyuubi or sage mode I just don't think Naruto in base form has the speed or durability to hang with Iron Man, much less last long enough to pull out the Kyuubi.

@Thanos1992
said:
" @Xan said:
"
Only chanse Naruto has is realease the Kyuubi. I don't know how normal damage would effect the Kyuubi."
it wouldnt effect him remember the sword orochimaru used on naruto 4 tails  it pierced him and it didnt even hurt him "

Not exactly the Kyuubi, just the chakra coat. Thinking Xan means the whole package, the full power of the 9 tails, which I would imagine would be tricky for Tony and would likely take him down since the thing is supposed to be busting mountains with a wave of the tail. 
But the fight won't last that long to get there.
#14 Posted by brendon277 (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man for sure

#15 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe the creator of Naruto said that the Narutoverse would easily be defeated by modern weapons.

#16 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

I have 2 say Naruto.
#17 Posted by thekiddreamer111 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

naruto no doubt

all ironman can do is fire his exploxive

sagemode naruto can tear up his armor ,then one tailed beast bomb to this face and he will be sent to heaven lol

#18 Edited by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto in 6 tails could take it.

#19 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Nardo won't get a chance to transform

#20 Posted by Juiceboks (9038 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekiddreamer111 If you really think that's all Tony can do then you need to do some research buddy.

Iron Man takes it.

#21 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7526 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

Nardo won't get a chance to transform

#22 Posted by Back_stabbath95 (170 posts) - - Show Bio

If naruto got blitz by iron man wouldn't that make him transform through anger? Sort of like the hulk?

#23 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10066 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto's transformation into the Kyuubi Mode is much faster atm.

#24 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

Huge Naruto fan. Iron Man FTW

#25 Posted by theviperrko (369 posts) - - Show Bio

IRON MAN BEATS HIM TO HE'S KNEES AND GIVES HIM A TANK MISSLE!

#26 Edited by TheUltimateFusion (251 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Naruto? If it is kyuubi/sage iron man gets raped if its base Naruto its a good fight. Lets all be real here Naruto outclasses him in speed in short bursts and could easily blitz him. The chakra from the Nine tails should be enough sage mode with it is just overkill.

#27 Posted by Noone301994 (4717 posts) - - Show Bio

This is by no means a stomp but Iron Man would win

#28 Edited by RetconCrisis (3858 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Naruto even as a sage and with Nine Tails doing damage to nuke tanking armor.

#29 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman

#30 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17414 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Naruto even as a sage and with Nine Tails doing damage to nuke tanking armor.

what about frs?

#31 Posted by anguslight (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@xan84: sigh all these comments give us an explanation people who actually know naruto would know that he is not that easy to take down i mean come on some are commenting who dont even know the guy NARUTO WINS HE WOULD BEAT THE HECK OUT OF IRON MAN THAT MY OPINION

#32 Posted by Experio (16031 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony.

#33 Posted by Aetherius (161 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Naruto would defeat Ironman