Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Eternal Chaos

sonicmora says:

"like hulk-buster."

Self explanatory. If it can take shots from the Hulk, it can take shots from a missle. Hulk punched an meteor that was 2 times bigger than earth and broke it.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By sonicmora

Eternal Chaos says:

"sonicmora says:
"like hulk-buster."
Self explanatory. If it can take shots from the Hulk, it can take shots from a missle. Hulk punched an meteor that was 2 times bigger than earth and broke it."

that's strong.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By Phorqe

Eternal Chaos says:

"sonicmora says:
"like hulk-buster."

Self explanatory. If it can take shots from the Hulk, it can take shots from a missle. Hulk punched an meteor that was 2 times bigger than earth and broke it."

Good point. That, plus flying would give him a serious advantage, he maybe able to avoid Jazz's weapons and knock him around a bit as well.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By sonicmora

I guess IM wins if he uses hulk-buster.Jazz would win if only he was in the cybertron series and had those blasters that would go through IM armor.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Phorqe says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"sonicmora says:
"like hulk-buster."
Good point. That, plus flying would give him a serious advantage, he maybe able to avoid Jazz's weapons and knock him around a bit as well."

Knock him around isn't the word. Ironman can currently travel at like Mach 2 or Mach 3 speeds. So think about it like this. You have a gun and there's a giant mosquito about one forth your size shooting you with stuff that hurts alot and explodes.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By sonicmora

soundwave should of made it red alert or hotshot.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Eternal Chaos

sonicmora says:

"soundwave should of made it red alert or hotshot."

The end result still would've been Ironman winning.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By sonicmora

nah their current weapons would defeat him,and they're stronger then jazz.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Eternal Chaos

sonicmora says:

"nah their current weapons would defeat him,and they're stronger then jazz."

Stength isn't the only factor. There is speed and size. They're giant targets and Ironman is much smaller than they are and much faster.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Phorqe

Jazz is F'ed. He'd get torn apart. Too slow. Iron Man is too durable. Jazz will get it worst than in the last movie. Which reminds me, next time you're tipping back a brew, pour one out for Jazz.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By sonicmora

Eternal Chaos says:

"sonicmora says:
Stength isn't the only factor. There is speed and size. They're giant targets and Ironman is much smaller than they are and much faster."

they are faster, and stronger,and have better weapons then jazz.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By sonicmora

Phorqe says:

"Jazz is F'ed. He'd get torn apart. Too slow. Iron Man is too durable. Jazz will get it worst than in the last movie. Which reminds me, next time you're tipping back a brew, pour one out for Jazz."

may he rest in peace,but hulk-buster would defeat jazz.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Eternal Chaos

sonicmora says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"sonicmora says:
Stength isn't the only factor. There is speed and size. They're giant targets and Ironman is much smaller than they are and much faster."
they are faster, and stronger,and have better weapons then jazz."

Will they be able to move as fast as Ironman? Do they have that reaction speed? They're composed of a metal similar to Steel. Ironman would be able to rip them apart if that's the case.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#64  Edited By Lantern Prime

I'm gonna read you guys what Jazz's tech spec is. You guys really think that Jazz and all the other Transformers are weak or just underestimating them.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By sonicmora

i didn't know IM was able to rip at 100 ton?They're faster then before speed idk.Also they could do the same to IM.They would probably use their current blasters which idk if it go through him,cause the blasts are big,or burn him.but like i said jazz loses.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Lantern Prime

sonicmora says:

"i didn't know IM was able to rip at 100 ton?They're faster then before speed idk.Also they could do the same to IM.They would probably use their current blasters which idk if it go through him,cause the blasts are big,or burn him.but like i said jazz loses."

DO you know how much fighting experience that Jazz has over Ironman? Millions and millions of years!

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By sonicmora

Lantern Prime says:

"I'm gonna read you guys what Jazz's tech spec is. You guys really think that Jazz and all the other Transformers are weak or just underestimating them. "

well can jazz use blasters that can rip through objects?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Eternal Chaos

sonicmora says:

"i didn't know IM was able to rip at 100 ton?They're faster then before speed idk.Also they could do the same to IM.They would probably use their current blasters which idk if it go through him,cause the blasts are big,or burn him.but like i said jazz loses."

Well yes, Ironman can press 100+ tons, so he can probably rip and crush steel like paper. They'll have to catch Ironman first if they even hope to rip him apart. His old armor was able to deal with the heat of a volcano for a short time.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Lantern Prime

sonicmora says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"I'm gonna read you guys what Jazz's tech spec is. You guys really think that Jazz and all the other Transformers are weak or just underestimating them. "
well can jazz use blasters that can rip through objects?"

Give me a minute. One must ask though why would Ironman need a giant Transfomer-baster suitto fight them if he can fight in his regular suit? NA/TF #3 is probably gonna explain.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Lantern Prime

Eternal Chaos says:

"sonicmora says:
Well yes, Ironman can press 100+ tons, so he can probably rip and crush steel like paper. They'll have to catch Ironman first if they even hope to rip him apart. His *old* armor was able to deal with the heat of a volcano for a short time."

And do you know that TFs get submerged in lava all the time and come out unscaved?

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By sonicmora

Lantern Prime says:

"sonicmora says:
DO you know how much fighting experience that Jazz has over Ironman? Millions and millions of years!"

well i don't really know.i'm more familiar with the current transformers.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By sonicmora

Eternal Chaos says:

"sonicmora says:
Well yes, Ironman can press 100+ tons, so he can probably rip and crush steel like paper. They'll have to catch Ironman first if they even hope to rip him apart. His *old* armor was able to deal with the heat of a volcano for a short time."

it's hotter then a volcanoe,and eaily goes through armor,but they need to do numerous of shots but sooner or later he will get hit.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By sonicmora

Lantern Prime says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"sonicmora says:
And do you know that TFs get submerged in lava all the time and come out unscaved? "

he means if IM got hit.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Lantern Prime says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"sonicmora says:
And do you know that TFs get submerged in lava all the time and come out unscaved? "

As I said in my last post, it was his OLD armor. Not his new armor. If his old armor did that, imagine what his new armor can do. It can do much much more.

@Sonicmora: They would have to catch him first. They can take as many shots as they want, Ironman would out manuever their shooting and if anything fire his own blasts which do the same thing (or close to). Ironman also has an EMP of sorts which can handle the Transformers.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By sonicmora

well at what distance?If he's close enough they could shoot him,but he will need to do it far away as possible.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Eternal Chaos

sonicmora says:

"well at what distance?If he's close enough they could shoot him,but he will need to do it far away as possible."

His suit moves at incredible speeds and it does do Energy Readings. He'll know when they're trying to shoot him and when they're preparing to shoot, he'll shoot the gun and make it explode.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By sonicmora

they will have to transform and the get the hell out of dodge and keep firing.but they lose unless they hit IM with multiple shots,and they are big blasts compared to IM.A flying autobot would have a better chance.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Eternal Chaos

sonicmora says:

"they will have to transform and the get the hell out of dodge and keep firing.but they lose unless they hit IM with multiple shots,and they are big blasts compared to IM.A flying autobot would have a better chance."

He'll catch up to them and blow their heads off. A flying autobot or decepticon won't fair any better.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By sonicmora

well IM moves at mach 3 other autobots could move faster and then fires their guns,Or optimus

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Eternal Chaos

sonicmora says:

"well IM moves at mach 3 other autobots could move faster and then fires their guns,Or optimus"

That's impressive, but considering Ironman has a robot dangersense, he can probably tell and fight them. His EMP will work too where he gets rid of their power. If he was in Hulkbuster he can probably handle all of them without a problem.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By sonicmora

they could do the same,but actually stun them.Wouldn't the hulk-buster make them a bigger target?Still the blasts can penetrate,but only certain autobots,or deciptacons.But the cybertron series made the transformers on steroids.i g2g.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Eternal Chaos

sonicmora says:

"they could do the same,but actually stun them.Wouldn't the hulk-buster make them a bigger target?Still the blasts can penetrate,but only certain autobots,or deciptacons.But the cybertron series made the transformers on steroids.i g2g. "

Alright, bye bye.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Lantern Prime

Jazz

Strength: 5

Intelligence: 9

Durability: 7

Speed: 7

Firepower: 5

Courage: 9

Skill: 10

Abilities: In Robot mode, Jazz can use his solar-powered photon rile with deadly accuracy up to a distant of .9 miles from target, and he shoot from virtually any physical position he may be in with equal effectivness. He can also use a combination of his overhead flamethrower(250miles at max), full-spectrum front grill beacon and 180dB stereo speakers to create a spectacular, disorienting light and sound show. He has been known to glide for more than 3000ft using his rearmounted ailerons. His biggest asset is his versatility and cleverness he posseses in using the resources at his disposal.

Weaknesses: Although Jazz's firepower and strength are weak relatively to that of some of the other Autobots, he more than compensates with his daring and skill. He's prone to be distracted from his primary assignment by Earthen behavior patterns he finds interesting. This sometimes leads to disastrous consequences.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By sonicmora

adios and this was a good debate.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Eternal Chaos

sonicmora says:

"adios and this was a good debate."

It really was.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By sonicmora

cya soundwave.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Lantern Prime

sonicmora says:

"cya soundwave."

Allright!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ironman wins I guess.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Vrakmul

Jazz was never that powerful. He was ripped in half by Megatron. The leaders seem to be ridiculously powerful compared to their troops. I mean megatron could take on all the autobots at once in the movie. Optimus prime killed bonecrusher like if it was nobody's buissness. Starscream blew bumblebee clean in half. If this was jazz's cybertronian form than I may have given it to jazz as all the transformers in their cybertronian form had more guns than brawl. But as it isn't than I'll have to give it to that douchebag. Still if this was galvatron than iron man would be a pile of ashes. But it isn't so the douchebag wins this one.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Lantern Prime

Megaguirus says:

"Jazz was never that powerful. He was ripped in half by Megatron. The leaders seem to be ridiculously powerful compared to their troops. I mean megatron could take on all the autobots at once in the movie. Optimus prime killed bonecrusher like if it was nobody's buissness. Starscream blew bumblebee clean in half. If this was jazz's cybertronian form than I may have given it to jazz as all the transformers in their cybertronian form had more guns than brawl. But as it isn't than I'll have to give it to that douchebag. Still if this was galvatron than iron man would be a pile of ashes. But it isn't so the douchebag wins this one."

But thats the movie version whos smaller, and doesn't have the same firepower that this one has.

I say Jazz wins threw his experience vast skills

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#91  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

No, Iron Man wins because of his superior flight ability, his massive weapons, his vast intellect, his armor, and he's human. Human beats Machine all the time.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Lantern Prime

Humans beat Machines all the time? Ok if thats what you feel then fine. I'm just speaking of Jazz's Millions of years of experience in a inter galactic war. If he can beat them in his regular suit then why does he need a Big one to fight them?
Post Edited:2007-08-30 11:30:48

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#93  Edited By Sparda

Cryo-Wolf says:

"No, Iron Man wins because of his superior flight ability, his massive weapons, his vast intellect, his armor, and he's human. Human beats Machine all the time."

Humans beat Machines......?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Lantern Prime

Post Deleted.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Phorqe

Sparda says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"No, Iron Man wins because of his superior flight ability, his massive weapons, his vast intellect, his armor, and he's human. Human beats Machine all the time."

Humans beat Machines......?"

All the time

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#96  Edited By Sparda

Phorqe says:

"Sparda says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:

Humans beat Machines......?"

All the time

"

ROTFLMMFAO

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Lantern Prime

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Vrakmul

Cryo-Wolf says:

Not nesscescarily.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Lantern Prime

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Vrakmul

Lantern Prime says:

"http://1125.photobucket.com/albums/p52/Digatone/cool-101.jpg"

Did iron man gain a couple of tons? I don't recall a human bieng anywhere near the size of a F-15 jet.