xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xan84

Hulk is from the second movie.  
IM can't fly up more then 10 meters (unless he is going up a building). 

They fight in NY city but there are no civilians around. Tony knows who he is fighting and get's 30 mins of prep time. Hulk thinks Tony is gooing nude with Bety :P 

So who wins ?
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Assman

IM/Stark would be lucky to live long enough to see his sequal lol
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has better strength and more numerous durability showings in his movie. 

Also, stark's suit seems to come off pretty easily in that movie. He loses his helmet and just kind of takes off his own glove. If that can happen, then he has really no protection once he gets in hulk's grip. That suit really needs to act like a solid suit while it is on him or he would be in real danger. 

Probably just a plot point, him taking off the suit so easy, but it is a big detriment.
Maikel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Maikel
Standard suit: 
Hulk has this, Iron Man would try to take Hulk down, with a few blasts, even succeed but Hulk would only get mad and Tony would run like hell because hulk could rip his suit to pieces. 

Hulkbuster Armor: 
 Yes, he has one.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man's_armor#Hulkbuster_Armor_.28Modular_Addon.29 
Tony can fight Hulk to standstill until Hulk cools off. 

With 30 minutes of prep time, I'll think he might somewhere get the idea to put that armor on, and then Tony could win this one.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xan84

@Fortified_Hooligan

He takes out the suit because he was low on power (like running on fumes). That entire fight was IM with almost no energy. IM is Supersonic normaly so he can keep distance and blast the hell out of Hulk with his ranged weapons or just lure him inside buildings and destroy them so Hulk get's traped under there.

@ Maikel

This is movie versions. Read the title and the OP.

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Surge2477

based on movie versions the Hulk wins.The repulsor blasts will knock the Hulk off his feet a time or two, but this hulk from the second movie could think. When blonsky was shooting hulk with the smoke grenade launcher, the hulk tore metal off to block the projectiles. he even made boxing gloves out of a police car, so he's capable of thinking in battle. I doubt Tony's prep will help based on what we've seen from the 1st film. he doesn't have enough in his arsenal to do any real damage. he best bet is to fly around & hope the hulk just gets bored. if it comes to physical combat, stark is dead.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Hulk was a beeeeeeaaaaaaaast

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ms__omega

Hulk

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By lagoon_boy
The first Iron Man movie didn't showed durability in Starks armor, and could get easily dismembered by a thunder clap
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lance Bastro

movie ironman is dope assed! but dam, movie hulk was unstoppible!

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By cascadeking09
@Maikel said:
" Standard suit: 
Hulk has this, Iron Man would try to take Hulk down, with a few blasts, even succeed but Hulk would only get mad and Tony would run like hell because hulk could rip his suit to pieces. 

Hulkbuster Armor: 
 Yes, he has one.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man's_armor#Hulkbuster_Armor_.28Modular_Addon.29 Tony can fight Hulk to standstill until Hulk cools off.  With 30 minutes of prep time, I'll think he might somewhere get the idea to put that armor on, and then Tony could win this one. "
he wouldnt be able to build it in 30 minutes.
bullseye1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bullseye1989

lol, im watching the incredible hulk on HBO right now and i still cant get enough of it!! but im gonna go with the movie green goliath on this one. stark would have early success while the hulk is in his calm state, but it would only make him angrier and stark would get shredded from there on out. as a previous poster indicated, this hulk could actually strategize to certain degree, i can see hulk chucking a pickup at stark sending him fying into a buliding.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hellos

30 minutes of prep? Knows who hes fighting? 
The government already used Stark weapons that where seemingly effective enough to harm the Hulk / slow him down enough to blast him with more weaponry.

Stark could bring an arsenal of weapons from his company to attack the Hulk with, along with his suit to fight in. This fight could end with Stark setting up a few missles to launch right into the Hulk that will decimate the battle field. 
Even without bringing all his company's big guns, he should be more than capable of giving Banner a fight, easily faster and has a hand sized missle that demolished a tank with one shot, was able to fight despite low power, getting launched into busses, knock ironmonger with a blast from his chest(the guy that survives that rediculous fall from the air)

If it wasn't for the flight restrictions I would say Start could simply grab the Hulk and fly up untill banner goes nappy or BFR him. 
Tony being nude with Betty shouldn't be that big of a deal for an anger requirement. Betty moved on with her life long after Banner ran off and he didn't go Hulk when he saw her walking around with her new significiant other. 

I'm sure the Hulk will be a lot more powerful in the next film so this opinion is subject to change.
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I realize IM was running on fumes in his fight against iron monger, but that isnt what i'm talking about. 

It took all kinds of gear to put the suit on Stark, which i think is the way it should be, but he was able to remove a gauntlet without any aid at all, and if stark can do it, aparently without going through any kind of release proceedure, then Hulk could do it completely by accident by tearing at stark. If that gear comes off and tony's squishy human body gets exposed to hulk's more "smashy" tendencies, then that is the end of Stark. 

About IM being supersonic. 
Stark can move supersonic in the movie when he is traveling,  but that is not the way he fights, that is the way he travels.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hellos
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
"I realize IM was running on fumes in his fight against iron monger, but that isnt what i'm talking about.  It took all kinds of gear to put the suit on Stark, which i think is the way it should be, but he was able to remove a gauntlet without any aid at all, and if stark can do it, aparently without going through any kind of release proceedure, then Hulk could do it completely by accident by tearing at stark. If that gear comes off and tony's squishy human body gets exposed to hulk's more "smashy" tendencies, then that is the end of Stark.  About IM being supersonic. Stark can move supersonic in the movie when he is traveling,  but that is not the way he fights, that is the way he travels. "

Seemingly dodge attacks against him well enough, along with being able to grab himself onto a plane without any of the pilots or the people tracking him on radar even seeing.
The suit has plenty of speed, in flight I don't see why it couldn't run circles around movie Hulk. 

I really don't know how the whole removal of the suit's individual parts works exactly, all I know is Stark was able to take off his glove and Ironmonger was able to remove the helmet, so I wouldn't doubt the Hulk ability to grab onto Tony and start taking pieces off, but he should have enough fire power to force the Hulk to let go.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By cascadeking09

Its flight, he cant move that fast. the only way is see tony gettin out of hulk's grip is if he uses the flares like in the movie. hulk is way stronger than the monger if he can just crush the suit like that, y wouldnt hulk be able to?

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By capall

both movies were pretty decent and with 30min prep i ain't too sure what the movie Startk can do but, from the impression of the movie i'll go with Tony here since he does have access to some high end military weaponry, btw i didn't find the thunderclap that impressive from the movie imo
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hellos
@cascadeking09 said:
"Its flight, he cant move that fast. the only way is see tony gettin out of hulk's grip is if he uses the flares like in the movie. hulk is way stronger than the monger if he can just crush the suit like that, y wouldnt hulk be able to? "

I would imagine a blast to the face via chest beam would be enough to get the Hulk to let go if Tony is in that comprimising position. If Tony's just going to be hovering while in flight then he won't be moving fast, but if he decides to just actually kick his boots into action, he should run circles around the Hulk.  

But thats fine if we disagree with that, I still believe Tony can bring enough of his companies toys to hit the Hulk with a rediculous amount of fire power. He knows who hes fighting, he has access to weapons that have effected the Hulk before, he should be able to put Bruce down with 30 minutes to set up what he needs to.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By the darknessss

just cant see "movie" ironman beating "movie" hulk in this,hulk if he gets a grip of him would defo rip off his limbs,ironmans blasters wont kill him,just piss him off more,hulk smash win.
angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By angryvigilante

Poor poor Iron Man

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By xan84

What if IM get's a big ass weapon and keep on flying backwards and shooting that thing at Hulk untill Hulk is nothing but green paste ? There is not way Hulk can get to him. Hulk would have to hide behind building and that is not realy in his caracter :P
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By warlock360

Iron man is smart enough to take something to his advantage with him, be it a rubber duckie or a radioactive laser gun.

bullseye1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By bullseye1989
@Hellos: 

lol, ironman isnt gonna just "grab" the hulk, you think the hulk will hust let stark pick him up and let him fly up into space? that would involve stark actually over powering the hulk, and i hope you dont think he's capable of doing that, do you?  the minute strak gets within a foot of hulk the hulk would absolutely thrash him
bullseye1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By bullseye1989
@Xan: 

then the hulk would just chuck a tanker at iron man messing up his trajectory leading him to fly into a building, lol. c'mon, the hulk may have the disposition of a child but the guy knows how to fight.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hellos
@bullseye1989 said:
"@Hellos:  lol, ironman isnt gonna just "grab" the hulk, you think the hulk will hust let stark pick him up and let him fly up into space? that would involve stark actually over powering the hulk, and i hope you dont think he's capable of doing that, do you?  the minute strak gets within a foot of hulk the hulk would absolutely thrash him "

Movie Hulk? Stark should be more than capable of grabbing him from the back and BFRing him, hes no where near the size of Abomination from that film so hitting something as small on stark who's flying him into space is a bit more tricky. 
But again Xan put limits onto how high he can fly. 

Namely why Stark if he uses that 30 minutes to grab the Tech his company has made that has already shown to effectively stop the Hulk in his tracks and then some, he should demolish Banner. If it wasn't for that piece of metal he launched at those sonic weapons the Hulk would have went down to the army at the start of that film.  

Stark tech already is potent enough to harm this Hulk, Movie stark if he uses his brain since he knows what hes fighting has more than enough time to grab enough weaponry to blow the Hulk to hell.
bullseye1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By bullseye1989
@Hellos: 

even though the movie hulk is somewhat weakened, he's still shown as an unstoppable force of nature. but the whole sonic rays is irrelevant i think, it wouldnt have killed the hulk. the hulk wouldve just been more pissed off and probably wouldve just jumped on one of them, it wouldve took much longer as you've mentioned because of his lack of projectiles, but he wouldve pulled it off. if he was capable of over powering the abombination when he got angrier he definitely couldve destroyed the sonic rays. but im not talking about hulks size, im talking about strength, even from behind it involves stark getting close, the hulk would probably reach behind him and chuck him into another dimension lol.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By xan84

bullseye1989  

lol, ironman isnt gonna just "grab" the hulk, you think the hulk will hust let stark pick him up and let him fly up into space? that would involve stark actually over powering the hulk, and i hope you dont think he's capable of doing that, do you?  the minute strak gets within a foot of hulk the hulk would absolutely thrash him     

I don't think Hulk can trow something at supersonic speeds. Also even if he would get close the chest beam would be more then enough to trow him back. That last fight was sturk running on fumes, his power levels where realy, realy low, he could barely even fly. 

IM also has some impresive durability feats. Falling from a huge altitude with no damage. Eating tank shots/rockets/bullets. Taking fighter jets missiles (not a direct hit but close).  

The only problem is Stark having a weapon to put the Hulk down and with the prep and info i posted should be enough to get something big. 

Now i am not saying Stark wins 10/10 but his got a chanse.
goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By goodguy24

Bump

Hulk easily Crushes Ironman with ease. Very easily. Only advantage Ironman has over Hulk is flying abilities, but his weapons will not hurt Hulk what so ever.

Hulk wins 10/10

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PurpleCandy

Watch Avengers. Hulk tanked rockets from alien spaceships and everything, although Iron Man did aswell his suit rusted, Hulk does feel pain but he shrugs it off quick. Overall Hulk fighting Iron Man wouldn't be different from him fending off an army or something.

However if by some crazy chance they did this fight in a movie, they would make Iron Man put up a good fight, but In the end I am hulk takes this.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#30  Edited By darktiger

@Assman said:

IM/Stark would be lucky to live long enough to see his sequal lol

agreed

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts