But possibly the 7 days prep can maybe give the win but I'll still back Barry

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

With prep,I think Tony can find a way to cut off access to his Speed Force or have a disruption field that is similar to Vibe's powers.

Without prep,I don't even think I need to comment on who wins (hint: Any version of the Flash)

Temudjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: Hah!

On a serious note, has Tony ever tangled with speedsters during his illustrious career? Not that many are on the same level as Barry, but it would give an idea as to how he may utilize those 7 days of prep.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think with a week of prep and morals off Tony could figure out a way to stop and beat Flash.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

I think with a week of prep and morals off Tony could figure out a way to stop and beat Flash.

elaborate

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash could end Iron Man as if he were a statue in time.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I don't know. Maybe he could create some type of device that messes with his powers. A power drainer of some kind. Or he could trap Barry inside of a forcefield and change the settings on the shield so that vibrational frequency changes and adapts every picosecond so that Flash can't phase through the shield. Or he could use that machine that BFR's to the negative zone. If Tony knew that Flash moved at the speed of light he would be extremely careful and would likely go invisible and use illusions in order to trick and trap Barry.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

Tony wins, he's too fast for Flash.

...no

Why not, Tony has armor which is fast.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation said:

@bigcimmerian said:

Tony wins, he's too fast for Flash.

...no

Why not, Tony has armor which is fast.

You are joking,right?

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

not funny

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With prep,I think Tony can find a way to cut off access to his Speed Force or have a disruption field that is similar to Vibe's powers.

Without prep,I don't even think I need to comment on who wins (hint: Any version of the Flash)

I dont think that tony could but its barry not wally so it is possible

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side said:

I dont think that tony could but its barry not wally so it is possible

Well considering his prep feats,I don't doubt that he can build some sort of machine that disrupts his powers a la Vibe,but at the same time,I have to see more of Tony's prep feats

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im can creat some device that slows down time.then it wolud be likd if flash is facing zoom

Poor flash

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im can creat some device that slows down time.then it wolud be likd if flash is facing zoom

Poor flash

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainstorm01: @twix_right_side: How would Tony prep for Barry when he has no info on Barry or the speed force?

That's what prep is for.

It's why Batman can win against a lot of out-of-universe characters with prep. On the battle forums,I think that it's assumed that they live in a universe where the information is available to them,and they can observe them,etc... and if they have the feats to support it,then it can be said that they can win by building something with preparation,or by doing some sort of mumbo jumbo. Prep basically equals plot for many characters.

FireThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

new 52 barry allen can calculate the conclusion of his action so he should be able to know what iron man prepared for flash. Flash wins.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: But prep doesn't mean a person is allowed to take first action before battle.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: No that's not how prep is.The OP has to say that Tony has information on Barry.It's a shared universe when it comes to the battle.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: But prep doesn't mean a person is allowed to take first action before battle.

With prep,I don't even think that he needs to.

@twix_right_side: No that's not how prep is.The OP has to say that Tony has information on Barry.It's a shared universe when it comes to the battle.

But that's not how prep is used in 99% of the battles on this site from what I've seen. 0.0

I think that knowledge of the other character comes with prep. Otherwise,it's basically useless since,if the universe is only shared when the fight actually happens,then it is pretty much useless for every fight.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: It's not useless without knowledge. Batman,even without knowledge,can still be formidable with prep.Tony with prep can bring in more suits or use one of his stronger suits for this battle. The knowledge has to be given in the OP.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: @reaverlation: Tony recently fought agains Phoenix Force, phoenix can travel universe billions of times faster than light and Tony was faster than it. Flash is too slow for this.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By reaverlation

@twix_right_side: @reaverlation: Tony recently fought agains Phoenix Force, phoenix can travel universe billions of times faster than light and Tony was faster than it. Flash is too slow for this.

I don't even...

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@twix_right_side: No, what i meant was that in a battle with two opposing sides, none of them are allowed to take action before a fight begins, right? Unless stated otherwise. So Tony won't be able to use his tools beforehand and only be able to use them at the exact time the fight begins.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off and prep? Hmmm that sounds fair ironman curbstomps destroys planet bang flash is dead

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: It's not useless without knowledge. Batman,even without knowledge,can still be formidable with prep.Tony with prep can bring in more suits or use one of his stronger suits for this battle. The knowledge has to be given in the OP.

Well what good does it serve him if he has no knowledge of the character,yet he still has prep? Basically,my question is:

What is prep gonna do when he doesn't know who he's fighting? Or what he's fighting? How will it help when,by the time the universe is shared,that it will be too late to prepare something.

I always thought that knowledge came with prep,since it is usually how everyone else on the battle boards use it. Must have been my mistake :p

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry isn't exactly stupid. He invented a ring that compresses body armor inside of it.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman potentially solos.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By reaverlation

@twix_right_side: Bring in what they have like the examples I said.Tony just brings in more suits or puts a more powerful one for example

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DemonKnights

Still flash

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have to be joking,dude.

Flash is the fastest character in comics. He can outreact and outrace Tony any day of the week. He also didn't fight against the Phoenix. He built a suit that broke it.

@twix_right_side: No, what i meant was that in a battle with two opposing sides, none of them are allowed to take action before a fight begins, right? Unless stated otherwise. So Tony won't be able to use his tools beforehand and only be able to use them at the exact time the fight begins.

Couldn't he create a suit of armor or a device that mimics Vibe's powers and disrupts his connection to the Speed Force automatically by creating a type of constant bubble? I mean,if it's a type of device that he has to activate manually,well,he loses. But I don't think Tony will resort to that.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@twix_right_side: You don't really need to know who your against in order to prep. Let's say the OP is just normal Ironman Vs. That indicates it's base Tony with his usual equipment, but with prep he is able to do things outside of base character, such as gather more advanced armors.

Couldn't he create a suit of armor or a device that mimics Vibe's powers and disrupts his connection to the Speed Force automatically by creating a type of constant bubble? I mean,if it's a type of device that he has to activate manually,well,he loses. But I don't think Tony will resort to that.

[Edit] But that was when Barry was distracted. Vibrations travel only at the speed of sound.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We have to use things Tony has used in comics. Can't assume he can make something he hasn't

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: You don't really need to know who your against in order to prep. Let's say the OP is just normal Ironman Vs. That indicates it's base Tony with his usual equipment, but with prep he is able to do things outside of base character, such as gather more advanced armors.

But all of that is useless in this fight. I understand what you are saying,but prep is usually used (from what I've seen) to help you better prepare against a specific threat with special,specific assistance.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By zaied

Flash wins easily with morals off.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@twix_right_side: But most of the time you see prep against people who already have prior knowledge of each other or the OP states "prep" and "knowledge" of opponent. Preparing just means to gather necessities that one wouldn't usually bring.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

It could come down to whether or not Flash could get through his armor before the signal from Tony's eye reaches his brain telling him Flash is there. Would Jarvis' processor be fast enough to target Flash with lasers as fast as light?

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: But most of the time you see prep against people who already have prior knowledge of each other or the OP states "prep" and "knowledge" of opponent. Preparing just means to gather necessities that one wouldn't usually bring.

Well if that's the case,then Flash

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could come down to whether or not Flash could get through his armor before the signal from Tony's eye reaches his brain telling him Flash is there. Would Jarvis' processor be fast enough to target Flash with lasers as fast as light?

Flash can move faster than that,and faster than Tony can even react.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Henry

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#45  Edited By ZeroPlus
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By bigcimmerian
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Twix_Right_Side
Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only way tony wins is if he sits in his armor, above a frictionless surface

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only way tony wins is if he sits in his armor, above a frictionless surface

What if I tell you that Flash can run in air and in space?