Ironman vs batman (hellbat)

• 168 results
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dextersinister: Also how is that wankery? That armor also lost to strong opponents and has respectable showings. Wankery is saying that Batman stomps with an armor that merely annoyed Darkseid and has only been seen once.

In an actual fight Namor easily took down all the avengers bar Wanda.

Everyone was getting was hitting Cyclops but that's because during the fight he was lost in thought.

The feat is wankery because it's an out of context feat that's purpose is suppose to make him look like he can actually affect opponents far beyond his paygrade, these do the character no favours when determining what they can actually do.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:

I saw the entire fight, wasn't impressed.

It must take a damn lot to impress you then...

Batman was being manhandled most of the fight and all he did was survive.

Are you sure you actually read this fight?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
He is left smoking... Not just a
He is left smoking... Not just a "mere annoyance" I would say.

And by the way, you did see the (just in a different way) part right? As in stealth and dodging in his normal suits.

In his normal suit Bruce would get killed with a flick of a finger by Darkseid. In the Hell-Bat he tanked a head stomp. I don't see what point you are trying to make.

His other suits couldn't knock him down, but that isn't that impressive. I could knock a guy that is three times my size down, it isn't impressive.

Are you trolling me my friend? If I knocked a guy three times my size down to the floor with one hit, people would literally bow down to me as I walked down the street. Like seriously.. Laying out a guy your own size is nothing short of impressive in itself. Three times your size? Thats way too impressive actually. I'm not even sure that is even possible. You can't knock down a guy who is 3 times your size unless... you're Chuck Norris. Either you haven't seen or been in any real fights or you just watch a lot of movies with unrealistic action scenes..

Sorry for digressing...

The point being that given Darkseid is able to handle the JL effortlessly, knocking him down is a good feat no matter how you take it. And Uxas isn't just bigger than Bruce.. He is insanely durable and knocking him is a good feat of striking power.

It takes more than getting your butt handed to you for most of the fight and landed a couple of hits that do no damage to your opponent to impress me. If that is a lot to you then you have low standards for Superhero's. You chose the only times Batman got a hit in, great job, now show the times he was getting his butt handed to him. You have very little faith in Batman then. I don't even like Batman that much and I know he could survive Darkseid for a few minutes in his normal suit through stealth and dodging. He's done it in the Pre-52 and Darkseid is not really any more powerful in the new 52 that I've seen yet. You obviously don't know what is possible then. When I was 20 I was jumped on by a guy that outweighed me by over 300 pounds and I was able to throw him off of me(at the time I was around 210). Sorry, but being able to knock someone down is not a good feat.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591 said:

@noone301994: Hellbat could beat Superman.

I honestly doubt that. Hellbat has no reaction speed feats and was getting thrashed by Darkseid. I really don't see why Superman wouldn't be able to do the same. It would just take longer for Superman than it did for Darkseid.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By comicace3

@minutemen_64: No it was when Bruce was saving Damian and the chaos shard and DS came and began to beat the living crap out of him. Bats distracted him with a punch and preceeded to escape.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: You mean Namor with Phoenix force? Btw Iron Man was not in that fight. Namor also got the jump on them and STILL lost.

I don't know what point you're trying to make.

Cyclops was tagged at the end series where he went darl phoenix after hallucinating and only because he was weak against Wanda and Hope.

Iron Man tagged him before that happened.

And it really isn't above his level. Extremis upgraded Iron Man significantly. He went from mid-high tier character to a full on high tier character. Bleeding Edge is much stronger than Extremis. It only makes sense that he is able to do all that he has done.

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yet another onetime crappy showings of a character and fanwankerboys are proclaiming hellbat best of the best. Oh he punched Darkseid and got beaten to a crap after that, ofcourse he will win against a guy who has city level wrecking of power and versatility hundred times multiplier.

"but but, he punched Darkseid??"

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hellbat wins easily. Why are all these people trying to low ball the Hellbat right now? Iron man would have been torn to shreds by Darkseid.

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09:

So few punches against someone is now better feat than hypersonic flightspeed, superrior techs, high arsenall of high tier weapons capable wrecking cities, durability to take pounding from nuclear level weapons, self-repairing and healing and the list goes on and on.

This site is full of trolls or idiots.

Avatar image for sternritter_bg9
Sternritter_BG9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technopathy and electronic jamming would give advantage to stark. The longer the fight is ironman with bleeding edge would win

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Hellbat cause he's Batman

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From the Hellbats feats it should sweep.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

HB

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Iron Man

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By DigitalShooter9

Hellbat still sweep stomps.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleeding Edge

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are people forgetting how Lex hacked the Hellbat? Remind me again why Stark isn't doing that.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lgh0stl:

Not really. When stark builds miniaturised red Suns into his suit please let me know.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994:

What's that Tony isn't smart enough or rich enough to minturise stars and put them into the knuckles of a suit?

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Hellbat's only feat is landing 2 punches on Darkseid and running away....

Tony sweeps

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994:

What's that Tony isn't smart enough or rich enough to minturise stars and put them into the knuckles of a suit?

What's that? Batman isn't either?

No Caption Provided

Iron Man's Bleeding-Edge suit's power source was, according to him, as powerful as a man-made star.

No Caption Provided

Is it hyperbole? Maybe. But it's still closer to creating a star than Batman has ever gotten on his own.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd have to go with the Hellbat

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HELLBAT HAS NO FEATS!!!

JKFallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:

@noone301994:

What's that? Batman isn't either?

No Caption Provided

Iron Man's Bleeding-Edge suit's power source was, according to him, as powerful as a man-made star.

No Caption Provided

Is it hyperbole? Maybe. But it's still closer to creating a star than Batman has ever gotten on his own.

I was leaning for Ironman, but after reading this Hellbat is too OP for Ironman.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By chu42t
@randomsid said:
@digitalshooter9 said:
@randomsid said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And by the way, you did see the (just in a different way) part right? As in stealth and dodging in his normal suits.

In his normal suit Bruce would get killed with a flick of a finger by Darkseid. In the Hell-Bat he tanked a head stomp. I don't see what point you are trying to make.

His other suits couldn't knock him down, but that isn't that impressive. I could knock a guy that is three times my size down, it isn't impressive.

Are you trolling me my friend? If I knocked a guy three times my size down to the floor with one hit, people would literally bow down to me as I walked down the street. Like seriously.. Laying out a guy your own size is nothing short of impressive in itself. Three times your size? Thats way too impressive actually. I'm not even sure that is even possible. You can't knock down a guy who is 3 times your size unless... you're Chuck Norris. Either you haven't seen or been in any real fights or you just watch a lot of movies with unrealistic action scenes..

Sorry for digressing...

The point being that given Darkseid is able to handle the JL effortlessly, knocking him down is a good feat no matter how you take it. And Uxas isn't just bigger than Bruce.. He is insanely durable and knocking him is a good feat of striking power.

It takes more than getting your butt handed to you for most of the fight and landed a couple of hits that do no damage to your opponent to impress me. If that is a lot to you then you have low standards for Superhero's. You chose the only times Batman got a hit in, great job, now show the times he was getting his butt handed to him. You have very little faith in Batman then. I don't even like Batman that much and I know he could survive Darkseid for a few minutes in his normal suit through stealth and dodging. He's done it in the Pre-52 and Darkseid is not really any more powerful in the new 52 that I've seen yet. You obviously don't know what is possible then. When I was 20 I was jumped on by a guy that outweighed me by over 300 pounds and I was able to throw him off of me(at the time I was around 210). Sorry, but being able to knock someone down is not a good feat.

Being able to knock down someone that Superman couldn't knock down.... isn't a good feat? WTF!!??

Hellbat one/two-shots Tony. Your argument is extremely ludicrous at the very least. You were jumped by as guy over 510 lbs. And you proceeded to throw him off. That's pretty much impossible. And a guy who weighs over 510 lbs.... jumping? What the hell? And sorry to tell you mate, but knocking down a guy three times your size with a single punch is nothing short of impressive. Holy crap... no way is that ever going to happen. And the guy that jumped on you (and you dubiously throwing him off) was already off the ground. He had no stance. Being able to toss him around is not nearly as impressive as taking off a sumo wrestler. Imagine this: Bruce Lee KO's a sumo wrestler in a single punch. That's not impressive???

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By RandomSid82

@chu42t said:
@randomsid said:
@digitalshooter9 said:
@randomsid said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sorry for digressing...

Being able to knock down someone that Superman couldn't knock down.... isn't a good feat? WTF!!??

When has Superman not been able to knock down Darkseid? Every single fight I've ever seen with Superman vs Darkseid, Superman has been able to send Darkseid flying with his hits.

Hellbat one/two-shots Tony. Your argument is extremely ludicrous at the very least. You were jumped by as guy over 510 lbs. And you proceeded to throw him off. That's pretty much impossible. And a guy who weighs over 510 lbs.... jumping? What the hell? And sorry to tell you mate, but knocking down a guy three times your size with a single punch is nothing short of impressive. Holy crap... no way is that ever going to happen. And the guy that jumped on you (and you dubiously throwing him off) was already off the ground. He had no stance. Being able to toss him around is not nearly as impressive as taking off a sumo wrestler. Imagine this: Bruce Lee KO's a sumo wrestler in a single punch. That's not impressive???

I'm just going to ignore this. Why? Because you want to call into question something that happened to me when you know absolutely nothing about me or my life. When you grow up and can debate without the verbal assaults: "Your argument is extremely ludicrous at the very least." "That's pretty much impossible." "(and you dubiously throwing him off" Then I might actually reply to it.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid:

I'm just going to ignore this. Why? Because you want to call into question something that happened to me when you know absolutely nothing about me or my life. When you grow up and can debate without the verbal assaults: "Your argument is extremely ludicrous at the very least." "That's pretty much impossible." "(and you dubiously throwing him off" Then I might actually reply to it.

So is denial going to be how it is? Because I see no truth in your arguments. Explain to me how you even got into a fight with a 510 pound guy.

When has Superman not been able to knock down Darkseid? Every single fight I've ever seen with Superman vs Darkseid, Superman has been able to send Darkseid flying with his hits.

Nope. In this storyline, Superman failed to knock down New-52 Darkseid. Yet Bruce sends him flying. That is saying a lot. Again, if you think about it , being able to knock down a guy three times heavier is extremely impressive, no doubt.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t said:

So is denial going to be how it is? Because I see no truth in your arguments. Explain to me how you even got into a fight with a 510 pound guy.

No denial at all, you just choose to be ignorant. First, at the time it was my ex-girlfriends brother. And I got in a fight with him for taking up for her. Like I said, grow up and stop using verbal assaults because you choose not to believe something.

Nope. In this storyline, Superman failed to knock down New-52 Darkseid. Yet Bruce sends him flying. That is saying a lot. Again, if you think about it , being able to knock down a guy three times heavier is extremely impressive, no doubt.

If Superman failed to knock Darkseid down in that storyline then I will simply call that PIS because he has NEVER failed to knock Darkseid flying. And Batman did NOT send Darkseid flying a single time in that fight. I saw the fight, he barely knocked him to his knees. Sorry, it isn't impressive. It would be impressive if Batman hadn't run and had actually put a hurting on Darkseid, but none of his hits even hurt Darkseid.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t: He's probably never even been in a fight in his whole life. Thats what I gather from all the ludicrous things he's saying.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Nowhere did I verbally assault you. You pulled a 510lb guy off you. Anyone can see the doubtfulness in it, but if they choose to believe it, it's up to them. You have to be extremely strong to do that, thus being a very impressive feat. You're either downplaying yourself by saying it's not an impressive feat, or you're doing it to make a point. While Darkseid was not very hurt from any of the blows, the Hellbat still fared better than the rest of the JLA. And where the Hellbat stood up to Darkseid, Tony Stark would be stomped.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t said:

@randomsid: Nowhere did I verbally assault you. You pulled a 510lb guy off you. Anyone can see the doubtfulness in it, but if they choose to believe it, it's up to them. You have to be extremely strong to do that, thus being a very impressive feat. You're either downplaying yourself by saying it's not an impressive feat, or you're doing it to make a point. While Darkseid was not very hurt from any of the blows, the Hellbat still fared better than the rest of the JLA. And where the Hellbat stood up to Darkseid, Tony Stark would be stomped.

You verbally assaulted me a few times and I already showed them. I really don't care if you doubt, but you calling me a liar in itself is a verbal assault. For a normal person it is a bit impressive, but for Batman, in a suit that is supposed to increase every ability he has, it is very much so NOT impressive. And again, if Superman couldn't knock Darkseid down in that story then it was major PIS going from every single other fight they have ever had. And you know, Iron Man has sent Thanos flying before, doesn't mean he could beat him. So even if the Hellbat suit had sent Darkseid flying, which it didn't, it wouldn't really matter.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:

@digitalshooter9: Ok 12 year old child. Go back to your mommy's basement.

This only proves my point you know.

Yes because me taking offense at you calling me a liar proves your point. Sure, believe what you want.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid:

@randomsid said:

Calling someone a 12 year old child... isn't verbal abuse on your part? But me pointing out problems with your argument is? I want to call you a hypocrite, but then you'd say that what I said would make me a hypocrite.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Guess what? Doubting someone is telling the truth is not verbal abuse. Sensitive much?

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@randomsid said:
@digitalshooter9 said:
@randomsid said:

Yes because me taking offense at you calling me a liar proves your point. Sure, believe what you want.

You're insulting me over the internet. And you are claiming that you laid out a guy three times your size (which you obviously didn't because such a feat is impossible in real life). I mean if this doesn't make you a keyboard warrior, I don't know what does.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t said:

@randomsid: Guess what? Doubting someone is telling the truth is not verbal abuse. Sensitive much?

I can't believe a guy sensitive enough to be put off by being called a "liar" also claims that he laid out someone that was 510lbs in one hit. Seems legit.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t said:

@randomsid:

@digitalshooter9 said:
@randomsid said:

Calling someone a 12 year old child... isn't verbal abuse on your part? But me pointing out problems with your argument is? I want to call you a hypocrite, but then you'd say that what I said would make me a hypocrite.

It absolutely is a verbal assault. I don't take well to being called a liar. The difference is that I was defending myself, you weren't.

@chu42t said:

Doubt all you want, but when you say without a doubt that they are lying it IS a verbal assault. I already posted yours.

@randomsid said:
@digitalshooter9 said:
@randomsid said:

You're insulting me over the internet. And you claim that you laid out a guy three times your size. I mean this doesn't make you a keyboard warrior, I don't know what does.

First, I didn't say I laid him out, I said I threw him off of me. There is a difference. Second, I only insulted you because you flat out called me a liar. Only immature little punks do that to someone they know nothing about.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By chu42t

@digitalshooter9: I know, right. I hate how every debate I have with RandomSid turns into a barfight.

@randomsid: No, I did not call you a liar. The words I used were "dubious", "Doubtful" and "lucrative". There is a difference, you know.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t said:

@digitalshooter9: I know, right. I hate how every debate I have with RandomSid turns into a barfight.

Watch out before he lays you out as well.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t said:

@digitalshooter9: Damn I don't know I'm Chinese I know Kung-Fu :D

That aint nothin son. I knocked out Chuck Norris when I was six and a half. I am also black belt in karate, jujitsu and 78 other different martial art styles. I participate in cage fights as morning exercise. I also have my own private army. You guys ain't sh%t. :D

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By RandomSid82

@digitalshooter9: @chu42t:When you guys grow up we can continue the debate. Until then you've both been flagged.

Wait, we have had other debates? I guess you didn't make much of an impression on me then.