#6 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"does iron man get his water suit"
no
#7 Edited by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Can Aquaman fly like Namor?"
No.

On a beach? Aquaman. All else fails Aquaman causes Iron Man's brain to shut down.
#8 Posted by AtPhantom (14454 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
no
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man..owns him.

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
No.

On a beach? Aquaman. All else fails Aquaman causes Iron Man's brain to shut down."
Iron Man's brain is protected.
#11 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Iron Man..owns him."
Aquaman can locate that part of the brain we have adapted from fish and shut his mind down. He has done it before.
#12 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm i think aqua man could pull it off even though i dont like him

#13 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
No.

On a beach? Aquaman. All else fails Aquaman causes Iron Man's brain to shut down."
Iron Man's brain is protected."
Is it? I haven't seen him fight a telepath recently.
#14 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
no, but he can (and has been shown to) be able to control water and use it to raise him and mantain it, also he can create and control waves even out of the water
#15 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
No.

Is it? I haven't seen him fight a telepath recently."
Iron Man built a defense against everyone in the Illuminati..that includes Xavier.
#16 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Man would beat Aquaman in a great fight
#17 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
No.

Iron Man built a defense against everyone in the Illuminati..that includes Xavier."
Ugh, when did they say this? I don't want to see Iron Man turn into Batman.
#18 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

how strong is Ironman? Want to know because Aquaman is at the very least 100 ton class

#19 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"how strong is Ironman? Want to know because Aquaman is at the very least 100 ton class"
He is 100 tons now I think.
#20 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Nighthunter said:
"how strong is Ironman? Want to know because Aquaman is at the very least 100 ton class"
He is 100 tons now I think."
Well Aquaman beat the deep six at the same time when he didn't have his water hand

and every single one of them is established as a 100 ton class strenght level
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
No.

Iron Man built a defense against everyone in the Illuminati..that includes Xavier."
Ugh, when did they say this? I don't want to see Iron Man turn into Batman."
He didn't recently create something that can defend against them but over time.....
#22 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
Aquaman should be far beyond the 100 ton strength level... but I dont think his speed nor the fact that flight isnt a defined skill of Aquaman will hold him back here against Iron Man and his tech
#23 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
No.

He didn't recently create something that can defend against them but over time....."
So let me guess: His helmet keeps Prof X out, he has a way to dry Namor(maybe his blast?), Mr. Fantastic(probably not one needed lol), Dr. Strange and Black Bolt though?
#24 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

#25 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
No.

He didn't recently create something that can defend against them but over time....."
So let me guess: His helmet keeps Prof X out, he has a way to dry Namor(maybe his blast?), Mr. Fantastic(probably not one needed lol), Dr. Strange and Black Bolt though?"
He doesn't have a defense against Blackbolt because he doesn't really live near Earth and he hasn't spent much time with him...How ever he has a remote controlled argonaut that excels in underwater combat with Namor and an electrical charge that would be dangerous in the water,he has the neural net against Strange and Xavier...he explained in one of his annuals that telepathy doesn't really work on him anymore and he doesn't need one against Reed.
#26 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman

#27 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Aquaman should be far beyond the 100 ton strength level... but I dont think his speed nor the fact that flight isnt a defined skill of Aquaman will hold him back here against Iron Man and his tech
"
maybe Aquaman can't fly, but he has shown to be able to take down/bring down enemies that are flying and out of his range
#28 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Aquaman should be far beyond the 100 ton strength level... but I dont think his speed nor the fact that flight isnt a defined skill of Aquaman will hold him back here against Iron Man and his tech
"
maybe Aquaman can't fly, but he has shown to be able to take down/bring down enemies that are flying and out of his range
#29 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Aquaman survive a nuke or anything close to it?

#30 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know

#31 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"King Saturn said:
"
maybe Aquaman can't fly, but he has shown to be able to take down/bring down enemies that are flying and out of his range"
That True...cant take that from ya
#32 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Also another thing that I think is worth mentioning is that Aquaman would probably try to pull Ironman into the ocean, something that doesn't seem that hard

#33 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Also another thing that I think is worth mentioning is that Aquaman would probably try to pull Ironman into the ocean, something that doesn't seem that hard"
How is he going to do that?
If you think it's easy because Namor did it...I should inform you Iron Man beat Namor 3 times with far weaker armors than his current armor.
#34 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
No.

That's a very optomistic outlook you've got on Aquaman, there.

Iron Man.  Curbstomp.
#35 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Also another thing that I think is worth mentioning is that Aquaman would probably try to pull Ironman into the ocean, something that doesn't seem that hard"
If you think it's easy because Namor did it...I should inform you Iron Man beat Namor 3 times with far weaker armors than his current armor.
"
I'm not comparing him to Namor, Aquaman can control the water and could use that as a way to drag Ironman into the ocean, he could also use that same ability to gain high and use his strength in order to catch Ironman.

Also I would like to know about how powerful the defense of Iron man against telepathic attacks is, I mean his suit is controlled by brain impulses and one not very known feat of Aquaman was to be able to use a green lantern power riing that he wasn't using with just telepathy
#36 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
No.

Iron Man.  Curbstomp."
Nobody else seems to think Iron Man wins by curbstomp.
#37 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio

I do

#38 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
No.

Iron Man.  Curbstomp."
Nobody else seems to think Iron Man wins by curbstomp."

Namor is quite a bit more powerful than Aquaman.  As Vance said, Iron Man beat Namor in less advanced armors several times.  What's more, Aquaman can't fly.

I like Aquaman.  I dislike Iron Man.  Iron Man still absolutely creams Aquaman.
#39 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
"Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
No.

Iron Man.  Curbstomp."

Namor is quite a bit more powerful than Aquaman.  As Vance said, Iron Man beat Namor in less advanced armors several times.  What's more, Aquaman can't fly.

I like Aquaman.  I dislike Iron Man.  Iron Man still absolutely creams Aquaman."
who says? Aquaman has all that Namor has (except flight) plus telepathy and powerful magic
#40 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
"Zoom said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
No.

Iron Man.  Curbstomp."

I like Aquaman.  I dislike Iron Man.  Iron Man still absolutely creams Aquaman."

No he's not.Aquaman is stronger than Namor and has more powers.He also has control of the element in which he lives.Aquaman can't fly which is a disadvantage but Namor's defenses is what really keeps him in a fight against Iron Man.He some how resists things that make no sense like magnetic weapons,Thor's hammer,ect.

Nighthunter
said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nighthunter said:
"
I'm not comparing him to Namor, Aquaman can control the water and could use that as a way to drag Ironman into the ocean, he could also use that same ability to gain high and use his strength in order to catch Ironman.

Also I would like to know about how powerful the defense of Iron man against telepathic attacks is, I mean his suit is controlled by brain impulses and one not very known feat of Aquaman was to be able to use a green lantern power riing that he wasn't using with just telepathy"
Controlling Water isn't going to help him against Iron Man.The speed and altitude at which he flies will protect him.Even if he gets Iron Man in the water Iron Man could still probably beat him even give his control over the said element.
If Iron Man can protect against Xavier...Aquaman would have to be the Phoenix or Sentry level to get in his head.Possily Emma is she is more powerful than Xavier..i'm not sure.
#41 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Bull.  Aquaman's physical strength is not Namor level at all.

His telepathy won't work well against Iron Man and is best suited for marine animals.

Powerful magic?  He's got okay magic.  Nothing that really sticks out as damaging to Iron Man.

#42 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Bull.  Aquaman's physical strength is not Namor level at all.

His telepathy won't work well against Iron Man and is best suited for marine animals.

Powerful magic?  He's got okay magic.  Nothing that really sticks out as damaging to Iron Man."
I seen Aquaman knock Superman out...a feat I know Namor can't duplicate.Namor can't even knock She-Hulk out fresh out of the water.
Iron Man built a defense against Strange so I don't see what Aquaman is going to do with magic.
#43 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

can't Aquaman just control the water inside the powersuit and use it to destroy the suit from inside? (assuming it uses in some way water)

for that matter, can't he do the same against the body of Tony?

#44 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:

Powerful magic?  He's got okay magic.  Nothing that really sticks out as damaging to Iron Man."
I seen Aquaman knock Superman out...a feat I know Namor can't duplicate.Namor can't even knock She-Hulk out fresh out of the water.
Iron Man built a defense against Strange so I don't see what Aquaman is going to do with magic.
"

When did that happen?  Did he dehydrate him or something?
#45 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"can't Aquaman just control the water inside the powersuit and use it to destroy the suit from inside? (assuming it uses in some way water)

for that matter, can't he do the same against the body of Tony?"
Since when does Iron Man has water in his suit? I don't think you understand how Extremis works..it's metal pieces grafted to a metal undercoat from Tony's bloodstream.
I don't know if Aquaman can control the water with in the body but Iron Man isn't going to just sit there and let it happen.Tony would be in ass before he could think of what to do (no homo)
#46 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:

caption
caption
caption
#47 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:

"

When did that happen?  Did he dehydrate him or something?"
I'm pretty sure he dehydrated him first but it's still Superman.
#48 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:

his telepathy doesn't only serve with marine animals, it has also been shown to be able to work with birds and humans/metahumans, even taking control of Superman's body, all those things before he got his water hand which amplified all of his abilities, that includes his telepathy

caption

caption

caption

#49 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:

"

When did that happen?  Did he dehydrate him or something?"
it happened in an issue of JLA, it wasn't Superman though, it was Martian Manhunter disguised as him, it ain't any less impressive considering that Superman has said that John is the most powerful being on Earth, something that considering the feats he has acomplished could be true
#50 Posted by The 502 Kid (3791 posts) - - Show Bio

iron Man