#1 Posted by XBleeding_EdgeX (140 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle takes place on a planet warped by TOAA, the planet cannot be destroyed. The planet is mostly sky scrapers with lots of weapons over head. Weapons include replusors, ion cannons, and highest grade military firepower. The planet is roughly the size of Earth's Moon.

Stark only has access to the weapons while wearing the Bleeding Edge, or Extremis. Only the military firepower has ammunition, and it runs out after 20 minutes of constant fire. The repulsors and Ions need time to recharge after 1 hour of exhausted fire. (During Tony's 1 hour prep, do the weapons get re-armed)

Tony has access to every armor he's ever worn, or infiltrated. This includes Zeran the Tester armor, but he only uses it if he absolutely has to. Tony does not get any of the infinity gems he's had, or any outside tech. Only tech and weapons from armors he's had worn.

He gets 5 days prep prior to the first battle. After that, he only get 1 hour prep between each battle. TOAA gave him footage of each opponent, each file contains knowledge on the character, their strengths, and weaknesses. Tony cannot create new tech, he only can use what he has previously in every armor. He can piece together other OLD armors, but he cannot add onto the Extremis, Bleeding edge, fear itself, thorbuster, or Zeran's armor. He cannot take magic elements from the Thorbuster, or fear itself armor. Tony can wear the Bleeding Edge (or another old pieced together armor that would logically FIT) under the Thorbuster, but in the BE only can Tony use the weapons around him, once and IF Thorbuster is defeated. Zeran's power cannot be altered, or changed, if he's in that armor, he gets what he got from that Arc, which if my memory is anything was the whole power of the negative zone, plus some celestial power.

The Gauntlet-

Round 1.) Red Hulk (morals off)

Round 2.) Beta Ray Bill (enraged morals on)

Round 3.) Magog (KC) (morals off)

Round 4.) Wally West Flash (morals on)

Round 5.) Superman (New 52) (enraged, morals on)

Round 6.) WB Hulk

Round 7.) Thanos (No IG, Thanos is his incarnation when Drax killed him.)

Tony is only bloodlusted, and morals completely off during 6 and 7. 6 and 7 can be won via K/O, BFR, Death.

1-5 - K/O or Death if absolutely necessary (we've seen Stark do this in the past with villains)

Proof he kills, even when he has his morals on.

#2 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Might take Rulk, that's it though

#3 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5943 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at Beta Ray.

#4 Posted by XBleeding_EdgeX (140 posts) - - Show Bio

How so? Even with Thorbuster, or even Zeran the testers armor? He couldn't make it to Thanos?

#5 Edited by theONEtaichou (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

Might take Rulk, that's it though

I struggle to see how he could make it past Rulk so I concur

#6 Posted by silverJuggernaut (132 posts) - - Show Bio

i think iron man can win all of theas.

#7 Edited by XBleeding_EdgeX (140 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you.... I honestly think a respect ironman thread, or a slew of videos is needed... People still think he's a chump... smh....

I designed this in mind of Tony winning, but I also didn't want it blatantly one sided on either forces... Hence why I gave him Zeran's armor.

#8 Edited by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at BRB probably. he could maybe take rulk with that prep

#9 Edited by silverJuggernaut (132 posts) - - Show Bio

i think people arnt reading the post you put up.

how can he loose he has zerans armor and the fear it self armor well all his armors is at his disposal. plus all the information about the guys hes faceing.

#10 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Magog...Thorbuster armor could likely take out Rulk and BRB

#11 Posted by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd personally say that Wally needs to be replaced with another flash, like new 52, or moved.

He's high end feats are.....scaring.

Anyway, if he's really lucky, IM gets to 3 and stops.

#12 Edited by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller said:

He stops at Beta Ray.

1. Tony has built the Thorbuster suit. This armor went toe to toe with a skyfather.

Skyfather>Beta Ray Bill

With the Thorbuster suit, Beta Ray Bill loses.

2. Iron Man beats Flash since Tony has built a Hypervelocity armor that allows him to think at a different time frame.

3. If the Thorbuster suit can withstand Thor's attacks, it can withstand Superman's. Superman loses.

4. And Tony's Hulkbuster MK I has fought Savage Hulk to a stand still. With prep, Tony makes the armor even more durable and stomps WB Hulk.

5. Tony loses since there is no armor Tony has built that is resistant to telepathy or matter transmutation.

#13 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: didn't the op say he can't modify his armors?

just use them and the weapons in the area or something?

#14 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452:OP mentioned Tony can piece together old armors, which means he add on existing parts to increase his armor's durability.

#15 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: oooh thanks for explaining :)

Iron Man is like my favorite character in fiction XD

#16 Edited by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man is like my favorite character in fiction XD

Good for you!

#17 Posted by New_World_Order (12587 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears probably. Well if he knows what he's fighting..

#18 Posted by New_World_Order (12587 posts) - - Show Bio

This list is also out of order.

#19 Edited by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man could get past Red Hulk... but then he gets squashed by Mystical Mr. Ed in the next round.

#20 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4925 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Horseface

#21 Posted by beautifulrevery (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think people are reading the OP fully. Tony makes it to Thanos at least and may beat him but Superman will give him a LOT of trouble

#22 Posted by XBleeding_EdgeX (140 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly, and I don't think people even know what the Thorbuster is capable of :|... smh... why comment if you don't know the material?

#23 Posted by FireThunder (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe red hulk and magog. but he can't survive from a battle against beta ray bill and others so goodbye tony.

#24 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk is gonna be a close fight but if he has the ability to get pass him, I think Iron Man can go as far as maybe Round 5, stopping at Superman. If the scenario was played out to be Wally West bloodlusted, I think he would've been defeated via phasing.

#25 Edited by Clark_EL (2583 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he'll get past Beta Ray, farthest he gets to Supes and stops there

#27 Posted by ShadowPro (1483 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, when did he kill that guy and who was he?

#28 Edited by SSJGbee (5 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm

#29 Posted by XBleeding_EdgeX (140 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm more than certain it was during the post-extemis arc.. he had electro like powers.

#30 Posted by rpottage (863 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

2. Iron Man beats Flash since Tony has built a Hypervelocity armor that allows him to think at a different time frame.

How does being able to think in a different time frame mean he's going to beat Wally?
Wally West is still vastly superior in speed, mental stats, etc. and has numerous speedforce related abilities. Even if Iron Man could some how manage to find a way to be a possible threat to Wally at such speeds; all Wally has to do is take Iron Man's speed away.

#31 Posted by Clark_EL (2583 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage said:

@xxxddd said:

How does being able to think in a different time frame mean he's going to beat Wally?

Wally West is still vastly superior in speed, mental stats, etc. and has numerous speedforce related abilities. Even if Iron Man could some how manage to find a way to be a possible threat to Wally at such speeds; all Wally has to do is take Iron Man's speed away.

Agreed

#32 Edited by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

In a nutshell; he's not clearing.

#33 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

one our of prep is a lot of time. he could take all the machines apart set up a trap of some type. He built a machine to take down pheonix so im sure he could come up with something in an hour to give him the edge. I see him haveing trouble starting at wally but u said he gets pretty much full info on them. I can see him being ready in an hour.

#34 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

In a nutshell; he's not clearing.