WW

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can they brinf outside help?

Cause basically almost always anyone with prep can always take down the guy with no prep

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wonder Woman Easily even with no Prep

Evoljeanyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Evoljeanyes

Diana would them both, not easily though.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

War Machine beatsher.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: The joke went right over your head.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Wonder woman

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on how long it takes Iron Man to make his genetic disruptor. If not, I don't really see what else they can do.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@agent41 said:

@jayc1324 said:

Probably Wonder woman

so new 52 went as far that now is debatable if she wins this?,but nothig is wrong with how they treat her in new 52 right?,well sexist has been here in comics since forever so i guess it's understandable what comic companies do.

What does any of this have to do with anything that he said? He more than likely said probably because this isn't a straight up fight and even with two hours in the team's direction Wonder Woman is still probably going to win the majority. Calm down buddy.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By christianrapper

@agent41:

@agent41 said:
said:

Probably Wonder woman

so new 52 went as far that now is debatable if she wins this?,but nothig is wrong with how they treat her in new 52 right?,well sexist has been here in comics since forever so i guess it's understandable what comic companies do.

she looks physically stronger than her pre 52 selt to me. you can't go by feats since the other wonder woman had way more years to do things. however, just going by sheer physicals...new 52 ww is better imo.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#17  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@agent41 said:

@jayc1324 said:

Probably Wonder woman

He stated ''Probably Wonder Woman'' --- nothing regarding/implying sexism was even remotely implied from that one statement.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@frozen said:

@agent41 said:

@jayc1324 said:

Probably Wonder woman

He stated ''Probably Wonder Woman'' --- nothing regarding/implying sexism was even remotely implied from that one statement.

actually if you look closely in the underlined section you can clearly see that it was merely part of a 100% accurate statement

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Stark & Rhodey ftw

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#21  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@agent41 said:

@christianrapper: @frozen: @evil_incarnate: i didn't say his comment was sexsist,i was making an observation about how DC treats her in the new 52 and the typical way women are treated in comics which is sexiest.

...But you inferred that from soneone saying ''Probably Wonder Woman'' --- that doesn't really suggest DC is sexist at all. Not only is that random/irrelevant but N52 Wonder Woman's run under Azzaralleo has been great thus far.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@agent41 said:

@christianrapper: @frozen: @evil_incarnate: i didn't say his comment was sexsist,i was making an observation about how DC treats her in the new 52 and the typical way women are treated in comics which is sexiest.

The observation wasn't necessary in this matter as it wasn't implied that her vagina made her a weaker opponent on any level or in any of the posts here. Once again given the fact that the team has prep while she has none makes this a "probably" situation instead of a "stomp" by having it be a random encounter.

I'm a huge Wonder Woman fan myself as you undoubtedly know this and there are instances in which her having t!ts has caused some to look down upon her and I've had to defend her position, but this isn't one of those times and to go around and make a stand where one isn't necessary makes it look like you're trolling for trouble. Because I like you and Wonder Woman I would suggest that you stop unless you be known as a troll and flame enticer on the boards and Wonder Woman becomes known for her crazy fans i.e. Wolverine. :)

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW is too fast, too strong, too durable for them, she has a sword that can split an atom. Stomp for WW, even with no prep.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@frozen said:
@agent41 said:

...But you inferred that from soneone saying ''Probably Wonder Woman'' --- that doesn't really suggest DC is sexist at all. Not only is that random/irrelevant but N52 Wonder Woman's run under Azzaralleo has been great thus far.

azz run may be great to you(for me it's bad,no deep character development at all)but it doesn't change the fact that azz's point of view and most writers point of view in the new 52 portray her in a sexsist way by making her lose to any male powerhouse coming her way.

Well to be fair she hasn't really fought anyone yet for the most part outside of First Born and Apollo that beat her badly. Also I think the art style is to draw away from her being looked at as sexy to allow readers to focus on her story rather than her shape. I'll admit that this run feels like it glossed over a bunch of things. I do feel like we were just kind of thrown into the deep end with this run without being fully briefed and nothing ever feels finished for example Zeke who I feel might just be Zeus reborn as a child. Her book almost feels like it's about everyone else, but she just happens to be there.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman is NOT winning this. STOP it. Tony has prep guys. All he has to do is call in thor, hulk and the rest of the retaliators i mean avengers(sorry multiversity cooked my brain)

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Z___

Ends in the scrapyard.

Z'

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman is NOT winning this. STOP it. Tony has prep guys. All he has to do is call in thor, hulk and the rest of the retaliators i mean avengers(sorry multiversity cooked my brain)

Thats outside help.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think WW takes the majority. She outclasses them in almost way, and the only they have is prep, though I'm not sure outside help is part of the deal..

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman destroys these chumps

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana forces "War" Machine to fight Tony

Avatar image for the_happy_wendingo
The_Happy_Wendingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The duo.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c9d02d4695a
deactivated-60c9d02d4695a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team,

edit, Tony and James with prep make it easy win

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wonder Woman probably wins. I can’t see Tony building the genetic disruptor that he used depower people like Sentry and Ares or spin tech in two hours.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f34e41ddb2a
deactivated-60f34e41ddb2a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh? The team don't need prep to stomp new 52 jobber woman

Avatar image for deactivated-60f34e41ddb2a
deactivated-60f34e41ddb2a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points