No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Black Panther or Spider-Man can take down Wolverine.

Didn't Panther take down Iron Fist already?

Team 2, not much difficulty.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team 2. And as for the iron fist and black panther fight it was a stalemate.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By slimj87d

@jashro44 said:

Team 2. And as for the iron fist and black panther fight it was a stalemate.

Aren't these two of the characters you know a lot about? Lol.

I think Spider-man on his A game could honestly solo them if he just spammed web He could immediately leap far out of reach and just web the hell out of the both of them.

If they try to dodge, he could impact web close to their feet and the exploding web could catch their feet.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44

@slimj87d: LOL yea I sort of had to back team 2 on principle :p. All though even with my bias aside I still think they would win a majority.

I don't know if Peter could solo. Without starting distance specified it is close quarters so he might not get the chance to spam webbing. All though current black panther is a teleporter so I guess he could distance him and spider-man easily enough.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@slimj87d: LOL yea I sort of had to back team 2 on principle :p. All though even with my bias aside I still think they would win a majority.

I don't know if Peter could solo. Without starting distance specified it is close quarters so he might not get the chance to spam webbing. All though current black panther is a teleporter so I guess he could distance him and spider-man easily enough.

But Peter literally could jump a few stories high with just one leap making a large gap. I don't think neither of team 1 can jump as high or far as Peter can. So any starting distance 10 feet or further is plenty of time for Peter to create a gap.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44 said:

But Peter literally could jump a few stories high with just one leap making a large gap. I don't think neither of team 1 can jump as high or far as Peter can. So any starting distance 10 feet or further is plenty of time for Peter to create a gap.

Wolverine has jumped 30 feet in the before though....................

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By slimj87d

@laflux said:

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44 said:

Wolverine has jumped 30 feet in the before though....................

30 feet in comic books probably isnt' that high. Man, Wolverine to jump as high as spider-man is out of character honestly. There's nothing in any of his stats and bio or any reasonable explanation to him performing such feats. They've never come out and said he's a a multi tonner or has some special leaping abilities. I believe maybe he can hop up a story or even a bit higher without his adamntium, but he's not going to hop as high as peter. If Wolverine hops 100 feet then Peter hops 1000 feet under the same authors is the way it should be because peter has the powers that specifically give him that power. Legs that have let him lift press 10 tons or more that are backed up by his bios and how his powers work.

Just saying.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: Wolverine does have Superhuman Strength of the lower order, probably no more than 2 tons, but it is referenced in his latest handbook that his strength is enhanced. Captain America is referenced as being able to jump 20 feet high without a running start, and Logan is around a similar level physically, so I don't think Wolverine having super leaping is too out of character

But yeah Peter can jump higher than Logan, no doubt about that. His leapt high enough to stick to an Avengers Quintet 100ft up, jumped from the ground to the top of a 4 story building, jumped high and fast enough to keep up with Doc Samson when they were fighting an Amped Hulk etc.

Thing is that Spider-Man jumping really high and spamming webbing isn't something he does usually. It could conceivably work, but I don't he's going to do it enough to make significant difference for the 10 battles a typical encounter is out of here on Comicvine.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44 said:

I guess he could do that. All though he probably wouldn't in character.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By laflux

@jashro44 said:

Yeah that was my general point........

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By slimj87d

@jashro44 said:

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44 said:

Well if he feels like he was at a disadvantage he would. Off the top of my head against Morlun he kept his distance, the fight went across a few blocks.

Most of Spider-man's fights are because he has to make sure the general public is okay. That's why he has to stick close to his opponents. Wolverine and Iron Fist are not a threat to the public so I think Peter would hesitate to go in h2h with them since he knows they are more skilled h2h.Agains Morlun he was just at too much of a disadvantage to protect to public and him sticking around risked their danger. he knew Morlun was only after him so he kept his distance and kept Morlun chasing him.

Wolverine and Iron Fist both know Peter could keep his distance, the only different betweent hem knowing Peter's advantage and their own advantage is that they can't do anything about Peter keeping a distance and spamming web.

But for this fight it's not a 2 on 1, and Spider-man easily backs up BP with web and his speed. BP has the skill to hang in there.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Spider-Man's superhuman stats are what edge it out for Team 2 winning this fight IMO. That and since the OP specified most recent version of Peter Parker meaning he has the Way of the Spider under his belt. He's already used it to hang with Shang Chi and Julia Carpenter without spider sense. With his spider sense, he easily dodged Kaine's attacks and manipulated him into the 'cure vat.' Against martial artists like Iron Fist and Wolverine, I think Spidey's skill coupled with superhuman stats should edge him out against Iron Fist or Wolverine. BP's peak human physique and gear should help him take down the other or survive long enough for Spidey to get there and double team him.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Black Panther and Spiderman should take this without too much trouble. But Iron Fist can always get a lucky with a chi focused punch that can one shot KO either Spiderman or Black Panther. I'd say Black Panther and Spiderman win 8/10.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Avatar image for thegoldenemperor
TheGoldenEmperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheGoldenEmperor

Spider-Man or Iron Fist.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d:

True all though doesn't iron fist have range attacks? Peter might not want to jump up to high as its harder to dodge in the air. He could probably use webbing to block it or swing away but his options are more limited in the air.

@lvenger:

BP's peak human physique and gear should help him take down the other or survive long enough for Spidey to get there and double team him.

Just a minor correction but Black panther was only peak human in hells kitchen. Black panther is enhanced with the heart shaped herb and currently he is super human after becoming king of the dead according to Hickman.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@jashro44: Damn how could I forget? Thanks for the correction, I keep slipping up between peak and enhanced human with BP's stats. And of course him being King of the Dead makes him a superhuman. Looking forward to some more superhuman BP feats.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther solos. I mean black panther is the holy king of comic vine.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

tchalla and parker

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers