#1 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Spidey...easy.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Wilson says:

"Niether knows what the other suit can do. The symbiote suit increases speed and strength as well. The Iron suit has gliding abilities and arms."

Iron Spidey suit had more than that.

#4 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Niether knows what the other suit can do. The symbiote suit increases speed and strength as well. The Iron suit has gliding abilities and arms.

#5 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man knows what the symbiote is weak against so Iron Suit is going to take it even though I prefer the symbiote. Not only that, but Iron suit has shown to be a little symbiote like in the past, preferably during the "Feral" story arc.

#6 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Mr. Wilson says:
"Niether knows what the other suit can do. The symbiote suit increases speed and strength as well. The Iron suit has gliding abilities and arms."
Iron Spidey suit had more than that."

Stealth

Bullet Proof

I believe Thermal vision

Protection against toxic gases and other things.

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio

Kain Echnida says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Mr. Wilson says:
Stealth Bullet Proof I believe Thermal vision Protection against toxic gases and other things."

Your forgot...built in emergency scanner,GPS,and Waldoes.

#8 Posted by Overkill (404 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Kain Echnida says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Mr. Wilson says:
Stealth Bullet Proof I believe Thermal vision Protection against toxic gases and other things."

Your forgot...built in emergency scanner,GPS,and Waldoes."

...and flight. Symbiote suit is my favorite but iron suit much more powerful than symbiote suit.

#9 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

The Iron Spider suit wasn't completely bulletproof though, it was just the chest piece I believe. It still annihilates the symbiot suit without issue.

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio

Overkill says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Mr. Wilson says:
...and flight. Symbiote suit is my favorite but iron suit much more powerful than symbiote suit. "

He couldn't fly only glide...

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio

Slinger says:

"The Iron Spider suit wasn't completely bulletproof though, it was just the chest piece I believe. It still annihilates the symbiot suit without issue. "

It was made of liquid steel....not many guns can shoot through that.Also..the first time he was shot at with the suit on the bullet bounced off of his back.

#12 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Slinger says:
"The Iron Spider suit wasn't completely bulletproof though, it was just the chest piece I believe. It still annihilates the symbiot suit without issue. "

It was made of liquid steel....not many guns can shoot through that.Also..the first time he was shot at with the suit on the bullet bounced off of his back."

You are wrong, it's not liquid steel, I don't know where you got that from. The following is from AS-M #529

Tony Stark to Peter Parker: "I've incorporated mesh webbing that can allow you to glide for short distances. Heat-resistant kevlar microfiber that can resist small-caliber bullets. Built in fire, police and emergency scanner. Audio and visual amplification, including infrared and ultraviolet...Carbon filters in the mouth areas to keep out toxins, and a short-range GPS microwave communication system, all routed through a computerized control system in the titanium chestpiece."

That is also the only issue I know of where he gets shot, and it looks like it hits part of the titanium. It does appear that he can resist small arms fire, but "small-caliber" is up for debate.

#13 Posted by Overkill (404 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Overkill says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Kain Echnida says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Mr. Wilson says:
...and flight. Symbiote suit is my favorite but iron suit much more powerful than symbiote suit. "

He couldn't fly only glide..."

Oh, I though he was flying. Anyway, still the iron suit is better..

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio

Slinger says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Slinger says:
It was made of liquid steel....not many guns can shoot through that.Also..the first time he was shot at with the suit on the bullet bounced off of his back."
You are wrong, it's not liquid steel, I don't know where you got that from. The following is from AS-M #529 **Tony Stark to Peter Parker:** *"I've incorporated mesh webbing that can allow you to glide for short distances. Heat-resistant kevlar microfiber that can resist small-caliber bullets. Built in fire, police and emergency scanner. Audio and visual amplification, including infrared and ultraviolet...Carbon filters in the mouth areas to keep out toxins, and a short-range GPS microwave communication system, all routed through a computerized control system in the titanium chestpiece."* That is also the only issue I know of where he gets shot, and it looks like it hits part of the titanium. It does appear that he can **resist** small arms fire, but "small-caliber" is up for debate."

Your right about what Spider-man's suit is made out of but he is bulletproof to an extent.I don't think he can sit there and take a whol army of the Punisher just letting an automatic off on him.

#15 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Your right about what Spider-man's suit is made out of but he is bulletproof to an extent.I don't think he can sit there and take a whol army of the Punisher just letting an automatic off on him."

I absolutely agree.

#16 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Slinger says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Slinger says:
You are wrong, it's not liquid steel, I don't know where you got that from. The following is from AS-M #529 **Tony Stark to Peter Parker:** *"I've incorporated mesh webbing that can allow you to glide for short distances. Heat-resistant kevlar microfiber that can resist small-caliber bullets. Built in fire, police and emergency scanner. Audio and visual amplification, including infrared and ultraviolet...Carbon filters in the mouth areas to keep out toxins, and a short-range GPS microwave communication system, all routed through a computerized control system in the titanium chestpiece."* That is also the only issue I know of where he gets shot, and it looks like it hits part of the titanium. It does appear that he can **resist** small arms fire, but "small-caliber" is up for debate."

Liquid steel came from Sensational in the Feral story arc.

@ Kain Echnida: I said neither knows what the other suit does.

#17 Posted by wickedragon (68 posts) - - Show Bio

y the hate on symbiote-spidey?

He can become invisible and wouldn't be picked up by iron-spideys spidey-sense.

His webbing is superior.

He too is bullet proof-ish.

He's stronger, faster and has better stamina.

I say he kicks iron-spideys ass.

#18 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Wilson says:

"Slinger says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Slinger says:
Liquid steel came from Sensational in the Feral story arc. @ Kain Echnida: I said neither knows what the other suit does."

But that's taking away Spider-Man's history. But not like it really matters, Iron Spidey would find it out. He outclasses Symbiote anyway. 25 tons > 10 tons