iron spiderman vs iron man

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Forever

Buckshot says:

"Stark was also fighting against 6 or 7 other heroes (it was a surprise attack) and he didn't exert any effort. And what is Spider-Man going to do to battle more carefully? Is he going to ignore his spider sense, which is the only way he'd have a chance at avoiding Iron Man? And if he doesn't ignore it purposely, Tony can just shut it down. I doubt the fight would be anything like this though. More like Iron Man flies high and out of Pete's range and just blasts the area. No muss, no fuss."

I'm in complete agreement. Great scans by the way.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By The Mighty Thor

sorry new avengers was me, and i know i'm just saying thats stark is f### up
Post Edited:2007-07-01 00:07:51

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#53  Edited By The_Martian

New avengers says:

"well stark mest up i mean he's saying how he trust pete but he makes a suit to spy on him"
Perks of being a paranoid rich guy. Look at Batman.
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Nobody says:

"New avengers says:
"well stark mest up i mean he's saying how he trust pete but he makes a suit to spy on him"
Perks of being a paranoid rich guy. Look at Batman. "

what do you mean

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By The_Martian

spiderman0409 says:

"Nobody says:
"New avengers says:
Perks of being a paranoid rich guy. Look at Batman. "
what do you mean"
That is why its good to be a paranoid rich guy. You can spy on anyone you want and get tons of plans and ideas on how to deal with them. Even if they are someone you trust.
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By The Mighty Thor

like batman with supes

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By The_Martian

Like Batman and the Justic League. He had a plan to beat each one. Of course for him it backfire cause I think it was Ra's that got them and used them and when the league found out they kick Bats out.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By The Mighty Thor

i wonder if found a weakness for everyone on the avengers
Post Edited:2007-07-01 00:16:24

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By The_Martian

spiderman0409 says:

"i wonder if found a weakness for everyone on the avengers
Post Edited:2007-07-01 00:16:24"
Doubtful, then again he did save a hair from thor from one of the first times he met him, just by the off chance he wanted to clone him I guess.
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By The Mighty Thor

i know an then end up killing goliath

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61  Edited By Phorqe

I wouldnt be surprised if Peter adapted and was able to tell the difference between Stark's manipulation of his Spider-Sense. Does spidey still have his suit Stark gave him? I know he doesn't wear it but perhaps he could learn something about IM's armor. I know it's a long shot, but I'm talking eventualities. Tony will probably be giving Pete a few beat downs in the future. I don't think the writers are going to keep letting Spidey be Stark's bitch for too long.

Yeah, IM has him beat for sure right now.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Phorqe says:

"I wouldnt be surprised if Peter adapted and was able to tell the difference between Stark's manipulation of his Spider-Sense. Does spidey still have his suit Stark gave him? I know he doesn't wear it but perhaps he could learn something about IM's armor. I know it's a long shot, but I'm talking eventualities. Tony will probably be giving Pete a few beat downs in the future. I don't think the writers are going to keep letting Spidey be Stark's bitch for too long. Yeah, IM has him beat for sure right now."

I agree. Pete could've just (for arguments sake) webbed Stark up like he did already, and tear his helmut off and pound his head in.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By Boken

but what if tony had a remote to destroy his armor like steel did to his niece in 52?

Case Closed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Case Closed

Ughhh...Iron Man beating Spider Man is so lame.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternal Chaos says:

"Phorqe says:
"I wouldnt be surprised if Peter adapted and was able to tell the difference between Stark's manipulation of his Spider-Sense. Does spidey still have his suit Stark gave him? I know he doesn't wear it but perhaps he could learn something about IM's armor. I know it's a long shot, but I'm talking eventualities. Tony will probably be giving Pete a few beat downs in the future. I don't think the writers are going to keep letting Spidey be Stark's bitch for too long. Yeah, IM has him beat for sure right now."
I agree. Pete could've just (for arguments sake) webbed Stark up like he did already, and tear his helmut off and pound his head in."

you mean this? what issue is this?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#66  Edited By The_Ghostshell

spiderman0409 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Phorqe says:
I agree. Pete could've just (for arguments sake) webbed Stark up like he did already, and tear his helmut off and pound his head in."
you mean this? what issue is this?
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1443/98374-spider-man_400.jpg"

I dont think thats happened yet has it? I know they had a preview in Wizard but I'm not sure the fights gone down yet.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By The Mighty Thor

is it on ign.
Post Edited:2007-07-01 22:45:29

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#68  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

It was a Spider-Man comic that came out on Free Comic Book day. Also, Iron Man wasn't trying to fight him (he was going to shoot at him, but he wasn't doing more than that and what he was going to shoot wasn't strong enough to kill) and Iron Man didn't try to get out of the webbing, it just ends there.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By The Mighty Thor

i saw something like this on google he said he was going to his most powerful attack i think it uni something. and is it sensational or friendly or amazing spiderman

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Unless you think Iron Man was actually going to kill Peter Parker, then it wasn't his most powerful attack (which drains him of all his energy and leaves him just a man in a suit of metal).

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Forever

Case Closed says:

"Ughhh...Iron Man beating Spider Man is so lame. "

Spider-Man's my favorite character but him beating Iron Man would seem pretty lame to me.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I thought the FCBD thing with the webbing was funny (and Stark deserved it), I just don't think it would happen if they actually fought. But whatever, it's not that serious.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Phorqe

If they already drew it then it's probably going to be in the next few months. Maybe Parker just says F it to Spider sense and just battles him head on using his webs, cunning and agility to his advantage.

Stark's main offense is his intelligence and his money. While he is quite brilliant, his money is the real power, even though he got the latter from the former. His business mindset is what gives him the ability to make his suits. He's chosen capitalism over his conscience. I find it odd that Stark is in charge of trying to sell the superhuman registration act when he is not actually a super human. I suppose he has super human intellect, but that is not a power itself.

This is a true underdog fight at Tony is insanely rich with unlimited resources and Spidey has always been dirt poor. Stark is always in the lime light and Pete has been consistently vilified. Stark was the one who convinced Peter to unmask, which boosted Stark's agenda and practically destroyed Pete's existence. Starks an asshole and is going to get what he has coming to him.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Phorqe says:

"If they already drew it then it's probably going to be in the next few months. Maybe Parker just says F it to Spider sense and just battles him head on using his webs, cunning and agility to his advantage. Stark's main offense is his intelligence and his money. While he is quite brilliant, his money is the real power, even though he got the latter from the former. His business mindset is what gives him the ability to make his suits. He's chosen capitalism over his conscience. I find it odd that Stark is in charge of trying to sell the superhuman registration act when he is not actually a super human. I suppose he has super human intellect, but that is not a power itself. This is a true underdog fight at Tony is insanely rich with unlimited resources and Spidey has always been dirt poor. Stark is always in the lime light and Pete has been consistently vilified. Stark was the one who convinced Peter to unmask, which boosted Stark's agenda and practically destroyed Pete's existence. Starks an asshole and is going to get what he has coming to him."

yea!!!!!

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By The Mighty Thor

i found more pics:

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

See how Iron Man doesn't crush his skull when they're flying in the air? He coulda won right there. Things he'd do different in the vs forum (plot free zone): Attack from out of Spider-Man's range, actually use his superior speed, NOT call out his attack before making it, mess with spider-man's spider sense, use his stolen spider sense to get out of the way, and if he did manage to get webbed up he could just break out of the webs and crush spider-man. That fight had him holding back the whole time.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By The Mighty Thor

i don't think he could of smash his head right there i'm he would block

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Forever

Buckshot says:

"See how Iron Man *doesn't* crush his skull when they're flying in the air? He coulda won right there. Things he'd do different in the vs forum (plot free zone): Attack from out of Spider-Man's range, actually *use* his superior speed, NOT call out his attack before making it, mess with spider-man's spider sense, use his stolen spider sense to get out of the way, and if he did manage to get webbed up he could just break out of the webs and crush spider-man. That fight had him holding back the whole time."

You'd think he could fire his repulsors while the webbing was heading his way. His armor gives him superhuman reflexes and if he could do that with a wide beam, the webbing would be pushed away and when the beams hit Spider-Man he would get pulverized. As mentioned before, he could make the beams wide enough that they would be impossible to dodge, especially if Spidey's spider sense wasnt working.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Whatever, spider-dude.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By The Mighty Thor

i know spidy can't beat iron man all i say is he would give him a fight he might get lucky but thats that

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Forever

spiderman0409 says:

"i don't think he could of smash his head right there i'm he would block"

He was in his arms and you dont think that he could have crushed his head? Dont be a fanboy. How about just using a repulsor blast to his head?

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By The Mighty Thor

now that where he lose and i'm being a fanboy i'm just saying what might happen

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Phorqe

The term fanboy is misleading, because if you use the word fan boy you yourself are most likely a fanboy. Plus I don't think anyone on this site can really go around calling someone else a fanboy.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Forever

Ok but it sounded to me like you said that you don't think Iron Man could have smashed Spider-Man's head in, in that image that you posted. When he clearly could have.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By The Mighty Thor

o i know he can saying he could let go of iron man and fall and iron man miss or he stick to iron man by his feet and block the punches but he can smash his head

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Forever

Phorqe says:

"The term fanboy is misleading, because if you use the word fan boy you yourself are most likely a fanboy. Plus I don't think anyone on this site can really go around calling someone else a fanboy. "

It seems to me that a fanboy is someone who is unobjective about some character. I don't think being on this site automatically makes you a fanboy and I certainly dont think that using the word makes you one.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Forever

spiderman0409 says:

"o i know he can saying he could let go of iron man and fall and iron man miss or he stick to iron man by his feet and block the punches but he can smash his head"

Cool. Thanks for clarifying.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By The Mighty Thor

no prob

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#89  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Phorqe says:

"The term fanboy is misleading, because if you use the word fan boy you yourself are most likely a fanboy. Plus I don't think anyone on this site can really go around calling someone else a fanboy. "

Your really starting to get on my nerves.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By The Mighty Thor

o you got gambler pist off get down he's shooting

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Phorqe says:

"If they already drew it then it's probably going to be in the next few months. Maybe Parker just says F it to Spider sense and just battles him head on using his webs, cunning and agility to his advantage. Stark's main offense is his intelligence and his money. While he is quite brilliant, his money is the real power, even though he got the latter from the former. His business mindset is what gives him the ability to make his suits. He's chosen capitalism over his conscience. I find it odd that Stark is in charge of trying to sell the superhuman registration act when he is not actually a super human. I suppose he has super human intellect, but that is not a power itself. This is a true underdog fight at Tony is insanely rich with unlimited resources and Spidey has always been dirt poor. Stark is always in the lime light and Pete has been consistently vilified. Stark was the one who convinced Peter to unmask, which boosted Stark's agenda and practically destroyed Pete's existence. Starks an asshole and is going to get what he has coming to him."

You're my new bestfriend.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Forever

Gambler says:

"Phorqe says:
Your really starting to get on my nerves."

lol

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Phorqe

spiderman0409 says:

"i found more pics:
" />http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/796/796798/amazing-spider-man-20070615004951509.jpg"

Anyone else notice that Spidey's head starts out on the left, then the next panel it's on the right? It may be a stretch (or just an error) but I'd say pete knows enough about close combat not to let his head get smooshed and move around when grabbed.

Plus Pete managed to take out his rocket feet, making him focus on not crashing. He has the options of killing some guy he's fighting and smashing into the ground of saving his own ass.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By the creator

Ironman wins.

Although the fight could last some time, as the armour affords Spiderman improved durability, Ironman wind because of the range and power level of his abilities. He is approx 4.5x stronger than Spiderman. Even though Spiderman is far more agile and would avoid many of Ironman's attacks, he will tire out. Ironman's range of energy discharges would enable him to fire rapid chaotic patterns that would even test Spiderman's agility and wide angle bursts that would clip and hurt Spiderman.

Even with his enhanced strength, a dirrect assult by Spidey would not damage Ironman in anyway. He would need to use the environment - collapse a building on Ironman etc - to even stand a chance of hurting him.

As I said, Ironman wins.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Sync

only reason spider man would lose, if you use the fact that my some lost unknown god forbidden techquie iron man was able to copy spiderman spider sense......( LAME, the writter who came up with that , mom should have been slap.. imo of course :| )

he could hide from spiderman completely, but if you take this out the matter than spiderman would win, but sense it made by tony he knows the weakness...

pooooor peter parker, tring to be a friend and return a favor and get screw, way to go tony stark enjoy life as a woman, you h0000000.

Richv1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Richv1

Iron Man he designed and built the Iron Spider costume.

Richard Vasseur

www.jazmaonline.com

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Sync says:

"only reason spider man would lose, if you use the fact that my some lost unknown god forbidden techquie iron man was able to copy spiderman spider sense......( LAME, the writter who came up with that , mom should have been slap.. imo of course :| ) he could hide from spiderman completely, but if you take this out the matter than spiderman would win, but sense it made by tony he knows the weakness... pooooor peter parker, tring to be a friend and return a favor and get screw, way to go tony stark enjoy life as a woman, you h0000000."

thank you who ever made iron man get a spider sense is LAME

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By The_Martian

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points