iron spiderman vs iron man

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Mighty Thor

vs

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Forever

Iron Man

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Mighty Thor

why

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Forever

Well considering that Iron Man gave him the suit in the first place and that Iron Man has been a devious sob for quite some time now, wouldn't it be likely that he would have built failsafes into the costume in case Spider-Man tried to use it against him?

But even without that Iron Man's armor still keeps him above the level that Spidey's armor raised him to.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Mighty Thor

no fail safes though and what do you mean

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By zero edge

Forever says:

"Well considering that Iron Man gave him the suit in the first place and that Iron Man has been a devious sob for quite some time now, wouldn't it be likely that he would have built failsafes into the costume in case Spider-Man tried to use it against him?But even without that Iron Man's armor still keeps him above the level that Spidey's armor raised him to."

He did, and Spider-Man hacked it. It was in Amazing Spider-Man 535

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Mighty Thor

i know i read it but spidy knew there were more so he ran

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8  Edited By The_Martian

Forever says:

"Well considering that Iron Man gave him the suit in the first place and that Iron Man has been a devious sob for quite some time now, wouldn't it be likely that he would have built failsafes into the costume in case Spider-Man tried to use it against him? But even without that Iron Man's armor still keeps him above the level that Spidey's armor raised him to."
He did but Spidey out smarted him and created and override for it, just incase. Spidey has already been shown to be fast enough to avoid Iron Man's attacks. The real question is if Spidey could find a way to damage the suit or find a way to shut it down. Be how smart Spidey is I think he could find a way, so if he can I say he wins. But if by chance he can't then eventually he will tire out and get hit.
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Mighty Thor

but spidy got stronger so i think his punches can effect him also he has the waldoes and glideing, and the suit bullet proof so he is stronger with the suit

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Forever

Nobody says:

"Forever says:
"Well considering that Iron Man gave him the suit in the first place and that Iron Man has been a devious sob for quite some time now, wouldn't it be likely that he would have built failsafes into the costume in case Spider-Man tried to use it against him? But even without that Iron Man's armor still keeps him above the level that Spidey's armor raised him to."
He did but Spidey out smarted him and created and override for it, just incase. Spidey has already been shown to be fast enough to avoid Iron Man's attacks. The real question is if Spidey could find a way to damage the suit or find a way to shut it down. Be how smart Spidey is I think he could find a way, so if he can I say he wins. But if by chance he can't then eventually he will tire out and get hit. "

Good I hadn't read that comic. Spidey would have to find a way to pierce Iron Man's armor, while Iron Man just needs to get a hit in on Spider-Man. It looks like it's still more likely that Iron Man would win.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Martian

spiderman0409 says:

"but spidy got stronger so i think his punches can effect him also he has the waldoes and glideing, and the suit bullet proof so he is stronger with the suit"
Iron Man's suit is much stronger than Spidey's Iron Spidey one. The Iron Man suit can lift roughly about 100 tons and is beyond the bulletproof stage. Spidey's punch(except maybe to the head) wouldn't cause any really harm to Iron Man, even after Spidey's strength increase.
Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Forever

spiderman0409 says:

"but spidy got stronger so i think his punches can effect him also he has the waldoes and glideing, and the suit bullet proof so he is stronger with the suit"

He's stronger with the suit than without it but he still isn't on Iron Man's level.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Forever

zero edge says:

"He did, and Spider-Man hacked it. It was in Amazing Spider-Man 535"

Thanks zero. I have to get back up to date on my Spider-Man.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Mighty Thor

the siut does also protect him

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Forever

spiderman0409 says:

"the siut does also protect him"

It wouldn't be much protection from Iron Man.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Martian

spiderman0409 says:

"the siut does also protect him"
Not enough to block an attack from Iron Man. Iron Man's blast tear right through it and rip it just like its its normal costume and Cap America was able to get a hit that hurt Spidey through it(though it was a well placed one).
Post Edited:2007-06-30 23:08:19
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Nobody says:

"spiderman0409 says:
Iron Man's suit is much stronger than Spidey's Iron Spidey one. The Iron Man suit can lift roughly about 100 tons and is beyond the bulletproof stage. Spidey's punch(except maybe to the head) wouldn't cause any really harm to Iron Man, even after Spidey's strength increase. "

what i'm saying he is strong without it and would put iron man up for a fight but with he has a better chance i mean cap satnd iron man for a long time during civil war

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

#18  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Iron Man doesn't have to completely override the suit either. He can feed it false information through his own suit so Spider-Man is seeing or hearing something that's not where it should be. Iron Man can also trick Spider-Man's spider sense and has given himself a version of it, taking Spider-Man's biggest advantage and making it not only a weakness, but a weapon Stark now has in his arsenal. Stark is also stronger and has much more firepower.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Martian

spiderman0409 says:

"Nobody says:
"spiderman0409 says:
Iron Man's suit is much stronger than Spidey's Iron Spidey one. The Iron Man suit can lift roughly about 100 tons and is beyond the bulletproof stage. Spidey's punch(except maybe to the head) wouldn't cause any really harm to Iron Man, even after Spidey's strength increase. "
what i'm saying he is strong without it and would put iron man up for a fight but with he has a better chance i mean cap satnd iron man for a long time during civil war "
Spidey has a better chance in his normal suit where Strak can't detect or mess with it.
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The Mighty Thor

no i'm not saying he would win what i'm saying is that he has a better chance to win

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Nobody says:

"Spidey has a better chance in his normal suit where Strak can't detect or mess with it."

Stark can still mess with his spider sense and all Spider-Man's physical stats are much lower without the suit.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The Mighty Thor

stark may have design but i'm saying like soidy got rid of all that

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The Mighty Thor

they are not that much lower

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Martian

Buckshot says:

"Nobody says:
"Spidey has a better chance in his normal suit where Strak can't detect or mess with it. "
Stark can still mess with his spider sense and all Spider-Man's physical stats are much lower without the suit."
Basicly he just loses durability. And I don't think he can mess with the Spider Sense. In the other they all seemed to no nothing about Spider's. So the fact that he can figure out the Spider Sense all of a sudden seems unlikely.
zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zero edge

Is this the protection your talking about?

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Forever

We're now arguing over whether he will lose worse with or without the suit. But either way he still loses.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The Mighty Thor

zero edge says:

"Is this the protection your talking about? "

know that there was a long fight before that i think its in senestional spiderman

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By zero edge

Yeah the posting was going too fast lol... it took a bit of time to crop it and upload it...

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The Mighty Thor

all i'm saying is i think he has a better chance

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Nobody says:

"Basicly he just loses durability. And I don't think he can mess with the Spider Sense. In the other they all seemed to no nothing about Spider's. So the fact that he can figure out the Spider Sense all of a sudden seems unlikely."

While Peter was using his suit, Stark learned all about his powers and gave himself his own version of the spider sense and developed ways to trick Spider-Man's. He's explained it and used it before. It's not all of a sudden. And it really doesn't matter if Spider-Man's stats stay where they are, they're not enough.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The Mighty Thor

ok

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Forever

Nice try though.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The Mighty Thor

its worth a shot

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By zero edge

gg

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Read Iron Man 14.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The_Martian

Buckshot says:

"Nobody says:
"Basicly he just loses durability. And I don't think he can mess with the Spider Sense. In the other they all seemed to no nothing about Spider's. So the fact that he can figure out the Spider Sense all of a sudden seems unlikely. "
While Peter was using his suit, Stark learned all about his powers and gave himself his own version of the spider sense and developed ways to trick Spider-Man's. He's explained it and used it before. It's not all of a sudden. And it really doesn't matter if Spider-Man's stats stay where they are, they're not enough. "
I didn't know that he devloped a the Spider-sense thing. When was that revealed? But as I was saying before he is quick enough to dodge the attacks so if he can think of a way to shut down the suit or damage it he can win. But if he can't he will lose cause he will eventually get hit.
Post Edited:2007-06-30 23:29:07
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Nobody says:

"I didn't know that he devloped a the Spider-man thing. When was that revealed?"

It's almost like I'm psychic:

"Read Iron Man 14."

Nobody says:

"But as I was saying before he is quick enough to dodge the attacks so if he can think of a way to shut down the suit or damage it he can win. But if he can't he will lose cause he will eventually get hit."

But he can't. And that's not only because of what Iron Man can do with Pete's spider sense, but also because of his weaponry. He can hit Spider-Man with large blasts that he can't dodge, and can attack from outside of Spider-Man's range. IM is also fast. He's (I think) 300x faster than pre-extremis (which was already faster than human) and Spider-Man is what 20x faster than a human? He's also much more durable and can take anything Spider-Man can dish out.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_Martian

Buckshot says:

"Nobody says:
"I didn't know that he devloped a the Spider-man thing. When was that revealed?"
It's almost like I'm psychic:
"Read Iron Man 14."
Nobody says:
"But as I was saying before he is quick enough to dodge the attacks so if he can think of a way to shut down the suit or damage it he can win. But if he can't he will lose cause he will eventually get hit. "
But he can't. And that's not only because of what Iron Man can do with Pete's spider sense, but also because of his weaponry. He can hit Spider-Man with large blasts that he can't dodge, and can attack from outside of Spider-Man's range. IM is also fast. He's (I think) 300x faster than pre-extremis (which was already faster than human) and Spider-Man is what 20x faster than a human? He's also much more durable and can take anything Spider-Man can dish out. "
Thanks for the comic. I will have to see if I can find it somewhere. As for the Speed thingy. Spidey has already dodge multiple attacks from Iron Man and outsmarted him. I do believe that Iron Man will most likely win because Spidey would have a hard time finding a way to shut the suit down. But I am saying its possible, like find a way to overload the suit with energy or something. But yeah I would probalby say Strak wins.
Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Forever

That new armor is impressive. Especially with the "spider-sense" added. I have to read up more on that myself.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Nobody says:

"Spidey has already dodge multiple attacks from Iron Man and outsmarted him."

As far as I know he hasn't beaten (or come close to beating) Stark since his upgrade when he wasn't trying to just talk to him.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The_Martian

Buckshot says:

"Nobody says:
"Spidey has already dodge multiple attacks from Iron Man and outsmarted him. "
As far as I know he hasn't beaten (or come close to beating) Stark since his upgrade when he wasn't trying to just talk to him."
No he hasn't beaten Stark. I don't think the two have offically faught be sides when Spidey switches sides and made a run for it.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Nobody says:

" No he hasn't beaten Stark. I don't think the two have offically faught be sides when Spidey switches sides and made a run for it."

Right, he hasn't beaten him, and the only time they actually fought seriously post-extremis(Iron Man 14), Spider-Man got schooled.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The_Martian

Buckshot says:

"Nobody says:
" No he hasn't beaten Stark. I don't think the two have offically faught be sides when Spidey switches sides and made a run for it. "
Right, he hasn't beaten him, and the only time they actually fought seriously post-extremis(Iron Man 14), Spider-Man got schooled. "
I can't debate with that cause I have not read it yet.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Nobody says:

" I can't debate with that cause I have not read it yet."

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Martian

Thanks Buckshot. That makes we want to see the rest of the comic. Well all I can say is that Stark was well prepared while Spidey wasn't. With that knowledge that Stark can do that now, Spidey may battle more carefully. Would the outcome out any different? Most cases no, but I do think it would last longer.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Forever

Nobody says:

"Thanks Buckshot. That makes we want to see the rest of the comic. Well all I can say is that Stark was well prepared while Spidey wasn't. With that knowledge that Stark can do that now, Spidey may battle more carefully. Would the outcome out any different? Most cases no, but I do think it would last longer."

Peter would have to be willing to ignore his spider sense when fighting Tony and Tony, knowing that Pete would try that, would set a trap to take advantage of that. Iron Man was out of Spider-Man's class without having the spider-sense disrupting abilities in his armor. But now he has that and he has learned so much more about Spider-Man that Pete's chances got dramatically worse.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Nobody says:

"Thanks Buckshot. That makes we want to see the rest of the comic. Well all I can say is that Stark was well prepared while Spidey wasn't. With that knowledge that Stark can do that now, Spidey may battle more carefully. Would the outcome out any different? Most cases no, but I do think it would last longer."

Stark was also fighting against 6 or 7 other heroes (it was a surprise attack on him) and he didn't exert any effort. And what is Spider-Man going to do to battle more carefully? Is he going to ignore his spider sense, which is the only way he'd have a chance at avoiding Iron Man? And if he doesn't ignore it purposely, Tony can just shut it down. I doubt the fight would be anything like this though. More like Iron Man flies high and out of Pete's range and just blasts the area. No muss, no fuss.
Post Edited:2007-07-01 00:03:20

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Martian

Forever says:

"Nobody says:
Peter would have to be willing to ignore his spider sense when fighting Tony and Tony, knowing that Pete would try that, would set a trap to take advantage of that. Iron Man was out of Spider-Man's class without having the spider-sense disrupting abilities in his armor. But now he has that and he has learned so much more about Spider-Man that Pete's chances got dramatically worse."
That is a good point. The fact that Peter let Iron Man learn so much about him does really drop his odds of beating him.
spiderman0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By spiderman0

well stark mest up i mean he's saying how he trust pete but he makes a suit to spy on him

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

New avengers says:

"well stark mest up i mean he's saying how he trust pete but he makes a suit to spy on him"

This fight is not about ethics or honesty.