#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins this match up.

Start 50 yards away in a Foot Ball Stadium.

In character.

#2 Edited by Shiryu (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say I think Pete takes this one by way of his superior agility. I am also sure that his stingers will do some major damage. This is a really good match though.

#3 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

What can ultimate war machine do?

#4 Posted by russellmania77 (15512 posts) - - Show Bio

iron patriot ?

#5 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Ultimate Warmachine feats.

Dominatied Ultimate Cap till Cap forced him in a position he could not attack.

WM did the most awesomeness to Red Skull with the Cosmic Cube.

This is Tyrone Cash. he has the same Hulk formula, only better. Warmachine is fighting Hulk level foe. Lasts better than what IM dod vs Hulk.

Here is again trading blows with Tyrone, he does well till Tyrone starts hitting him with earth quaking Strength! Even then WM was still Battle Functioning!

WM in this beats Iron Man, then nearly drowns Cap. It took Thor to put him down.

WM has assorted Weapons and abilities.

Cloak.

Decoy Device.

Detachable Weapons.

And the Repulsars.

And the Block size forcefield.

#6 Edited by laflux (16204 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Since I have knowledge of both characters I can say with alot of certainty that Iron Spider-Man isn't winning this.

I'd actually think it would be more fair if you used the Iron Spider-Man suit from the Ult Spider-Man TV show, that thing was beast :)

#7 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I haven't looked through a lot of the scans yet (just checked my inbox now and I am in a bit of a rush) but at the moment I will say the iron spider-suit is bullet proof and spider-man is very fast and agile so I think he can deal with the probe. The stealth mode can probably be countered with spider-sense. The main issue would be that force field. How powerful is it?

I haven't looked at all the scans yet so I will come back with a bit more later (not saying spider-man wins just for the record).

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: All Force Fields from Iron Man suits seem to be able withstand a Megaton Bomb at full power. I say this as Gregory took eveyrthing Tony made and made it better. So at the least it should be Megaton Bomb worthy as Tony FF has shown.

#9 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: So is there a way around the force field? It looks like it is omni directional?

#10 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: So is there a way around the force field? It looks like it is omni directional?

Yeah, keep attacking till he drops it. He cannot shoot outside it.

#11 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: His durability seems to have pretty mixed showings. On one hand he was downed by ultimate captain america and on the other hand he took hits from that hulk guy that caused an earth quake within 5 miles. I am not really sure what to think. Judging by the dialogue ultimate iron man was drunk and he got the drop on ultimate cap. All though he claims his uni beam could destroy a city and his sonics could be a problem. I guess he wins if he uses area of effect. Not sure what would happen otherwise. Depends on what durability feat is more consistent IMO if he decides to not use area of effect attacks.

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: His durability seems to have pretty mixed showings. On one hand he was downed by ultimate captain america and on the other hand he took hits from that hulk guy that caused an earth quake within 5 miles. I am not really sure what to think. Judging by the dialogue ultimate iron man was drunk and he got the drop on ultimate cap. All though he claims his uni beam could destroy a city and his sonics could be a problem. I guess he wins if he uses area of effect. Not sure what would happen otherwise. Depends on what durability feat is more consistent IMO if he decides to not use area of effect attacks.

Ummmm... Ultimate Cap has down the Hulk, Juggernaut, Many 100+ Toner Captain Britain Suits of SHIELD and Liberation, and cause enough damage to Venom to warrant a BFR.

Cap taking down Warmachine after forcing Rhodes in a position he could not fight back is not a low showing at all..... just saying.....

#13 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel inclined to go with War Machine here, simply because his arsenal and overall lack of morals gives him ready advantages that he could use to crush Peter.

#14 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I personally disagree with you.

Cap did knock down ultimate hulk but I don't think he was damaged. I think he just knocked him down and ultimate hulk was on the ground for a while because he was wondering how he got on the ground. The reason I don't think ultimate hulk was damaged is because several street levelers have floored class 100's. Spider-man has knocked hulk down (twice I believe), Zealot kicked majestic hard enough to dent a steel door, new 52 deathstorke kicked legacy like 10 feet IIRC (legacy was tossing around sub marines), and wolverine once sent spider-man flying with a flick of the wrist. I think in order to knock someone down you just need to be strong enough to over powers there weight (assuming the character in question isn't bracing themselves). I think it shows his ability to knock stronger opponents off balance with skill but I don't think the ultimate hulk showing shows he can damage bricks.

Ultimate Juggernaut was hit by a dinosaur before ultimate cap floored him which I think that helped in terms of destroying his armor and softening him up a little bit. It is an impressive feat still but I don't know if it proves he is capable of easily damaging class 100s.

Weren't the captain Brittan's also killed by ultimate hawkeyes arrows? Do they have durability feats to suggest there durability level matches there strength?

I don't know who liberation is so no comment.

IIRC in the ultimate venom showing he was punching venom and venom said he was annoying and BFR'd him. It shows his punches can affect him but his blows weren't doing significant damage (granted he was without the shield there). Ultimate venoms durability is below that of class 100's as well.

Reason I think ultimate cap taking down war machine isn't a low showing is because I think spider-mans striking feats are comparable (and if this is spider-man with the other powers then that means his strength and speed go up so his striking power should also logically) and his iron spider legs did damage to crimson dynamo IIRC. You also have to keep in mind when cap hits war machine he isn't hitting a part of his anatomy but he is hitting the suit so his skill isn't contributing much to knocking ultimate war machine out as he isn't actually hitting ultimate war machines weak points (unless ultimate cap is aware of weak points in his armor but thats speculation unless it has been stated). So I think if ultimate cap can damage him spider-man can IMO.

Spider-man still loses due to the area of effect war machine has though.

#15 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: I personally disagree with you.

Cap did knock down ultimate hulk but I don't think he was damaged. I think he just knocked him down and ultimate hulk was on the ground for a while because he was wondering how he got on the ground. The reason I don't think ultimate hulk was damaged is because several street levelers have floored class 100's. Spider-man has knocked hulk down (twice I believe), Zealot kicked majestic hard enough to dent a steel door, new 52 deathstorke kicked legacy like 10 feet IIRC (legacy was tossing around sub marines), and wolverine once sent spider-man flying with a flick of the wrist. I think in order to knock someone down you just need to be strong enough to over powers there weight (assuming the character in question isn't bracing themselves). I think it shows his ability to knock stronger opponents off balance with skill but I don't think the ultimate hulk showing shows he can damage bricks.

Ultimate Juggernaut was hit by a dinosaur before ultimate cap floored him which I think that helped in terms of destroying his armor and softening him up a little bit. It is an impressive feat still but I don't know if it proves he is capable of easily damaging class 100s.

Weren't the captain Brittan's also killed by ultimate hawkeyes arrows? Do they have durability feats to suggest there durability level matches there strength?

I don't know who liberation is so no comment.

IIRC in the ultimate venom showing he was punching venom and venom said he was annoying and BFR'd him. It shows his punches can affect him but his blows weren't doing significant damage (granted he was without the shield there). Ultimate venoms durability is below that of class 100's as well.

Reason I think ultimate cap taking down war machine isn't a low showing is because I think spider-mans striking feats are comparable (and if this is spider-man with the other powers then that means his strength and speed go up so his striking power should also logically) and his iron spider legs did damage to crimson dynamo IIRC. You also have to keep in mind when cap hits war machine he isn't hitting a part of his anatomy but he is hitting the suit so his skill isn't contributing much to knocking ultimate war machine out as he isn't actually hitting ultimate war machines weak points (unless ultimate cap is aware of weak points in his armor but thats speculation unless it has been stated). So I think if ultimate cap can damage him spider-man can IMO.

Spider-man still loses due to the area of effect war machine has though.

1) However one sees it Cap has taken down Hulk with his strength and skill.

2) Juggernaut was hit by a 30 ton Dinasuar..... 30 tons... thats it. It did little other than knocking Juggs down. He was unharm and Cap KOed him with a single blow.

3) Wonder Woman can be pierced by Bullets, guess she is not durable. The Captain Britain SHIELD and LIBERATION Suits have proven Durability to Blunt Force Damage.

4) Yeah, Venom did not put him down, did not make a attempt to kill him, it BFR him as Cap was more than a match. It tried to kill Hawkeye, Valkery, ect... it wanted nothing to do with Cap and Cap showed the ability to wail on him with no counter.

5) Honestly Cap would know the weak points. He has access to all the SHIELD files on every super power and SHIELD operative. He knew all about the the team which is why he had a plan already when he made his move. He downloaded SHIELD Files before running. The only one he did not know about was Nerd Hulk as he was just created. Also since Cap is familiar with Iron man Tech in a personnel way, he would know Weakness on War Machine as well. There should be no speculation on it.

Anyway we will agree to disagree. Ultimate Cap has proven time and again on a consistent basis to handle 100+ toners with his own Strength, Durability, and Skill.

#16 Posted by laflux (16204 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: @cadencev2:

concerning Ult Cap hurting Ult Hulk by kicking him in the balls, shouldn't he have durability there? I remember Moonstone kicking Doc Samson in the Groin during dark avengers, and his response being "Girl its all enhanced". Moonstone is a 50 tonner comparable to Ms Marvel.

Just wanted your opinion. I would literally fall in love with anyone who could provide the scans in question.

#17 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

concerning Ult Cap hurting Ult Hulk by kicking him in the balls, shouldn't he have durability there? I remember Moonstone kicking Doc Samson in the Groin during dark avengers, and his response being "Girl its all enhanced". Moonstone is a 50 tonner comparable to Ms Marvel.

Just wanted your opinion. I would literally fall in love with anyone who could provide the scans in question.

Doc Samson is also stab Proof where Savage Hulk was not (shrugs shoulders) so take it as ya will.

#18 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44

For what it's worth, I recall Ultimate Cap kicking Juggernaut through a wall in Ultimate War. Apparently he disabled him with a single kick. He's no powerhouse, but Cap has consistently shown strength feats above and beyond his class.

#19 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@jashro44

For what it's worth, I recall Ultimate Cap kicking Juggernaut through a wall in Ultimate War. Apparently he disabled him with a single kick. He's no powerhouse, but Cap has consistently shown strength feats above and beyond his class.

This is true as well. He threw in Tear Gas and beat down many Mutants of the Brotherhood wit ease.

#20 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

1) However one sees it Cap has taken down Hulk with his strength and skill.

He knocked down but I don't think he knocked him out.

2) Juggernaut was hit by a 30 ton Dinasuar..... 30 tons... thats it. It did little other than knocking Juggs down. He was unharm and Cap KOed him with a single blow.

It hit him with enough force to destroy his armor. Thats a pretty hard hit.

3) Wonder Woman can be pierced by Bullets, guess she is not durable. The Captain Britain SHIELD and LIBERATION Suits have proven Durability to Blunt Force Damage.

Yea I forgot to ask what durability feats they have in my last post. IMO getting shot with arrows makes there durability questionable. If they have blunt force durability feats then OK.

4) Yeah, Venom did not put him down, did not make a attempt to kill him, it BFR him as Cap was more than a match. It tried to kill Hawkeye, Valkery, ect... it wanted nothing to do with Cap and Cap showed the ability to wail on him with no counter.

Maybe the punch that BFR'd cap was meant to kill him but didn't do to his durability.

5) Honestly Cap would know the weak points. He has access to all the SHIELD files on every super power and SHIELD operative. He knew all about the the team which is why he had a plan already when he made his move. He downloaded SHIELD Files before running. The only one he did not know about was Nerd Hulk as he was just created. Also since Cap is familiar with Iron man Tech in a personnel way, he would know Weakness on War Machine as well. There should be no speculation on it.

In that case war machine wins pretty easily.

Anyway we will agree to disagree. Ultimate Cap has proven time and again on a consistent basis to handle 100+ toners with his own Strength, Durability, and Skill.

I'm fine with that. All though admittedly...

@veshark said:

@jashro44

Do you happen to have scans of this? If not then its fine. If he did do this I guess he might be able to take out ultimate juggernaut. All though was he wearing his armor? I ask because even in the dinosaur instance when Juggernaut was wearing his armor cap punched (admittedly he didn't have the shield all though I think he had black panthers weapons) and it didn't really do much.

I agree he is beyond the strength rating marvel has him listed at but my issue is with mainly knocking out class 100's.

@laflux said:

I'm not sure. It could be ultimate hulks durability is different. Some characters are resistant to pressure points for example and others not so much for example. So we have seen durable characters (like kid gladiator for example) have weak pressure points on there body which are exploitable. Point being is some characters have specific weak points on there body. I guess ultimate hulks balls are sort of like kid gladiators pressure points if that makes sense?

#21 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44

I don't have the scan of that page on-hand, but I'm sure @cadencev2 has it in his infinite library of Ultimate scans. I did check my copy of Ultimate War though, and while Juggernaut isn't wearing his helmet, he is shown to have the rest of his armor on. Captain America crashed into the apartment that the Brotherhood were hiding out in, and he delivered a brutal kick to Juggs that sent him flying through a concrete wall. There's no indication that Juggs fought back at all, so I think it's safe to say Cap literally KOed him with a kick.

It might approach John McClane-levels of absurdness at some points, but for the most part, Cap's had some success against 100-tonners. Direct punches and kicks to Hulk's face were seen to at least affect him momentarily, he could break out the grasp of multiple Super-Soldiers even after a beating and with tranqs in him, and he tore War Machine's arm out.

Like I said, Ultimate Cap's not at the powerhouse level, but his overall striking power is impressive given his weight class.

#22 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@jashro44

I don't have the scan of that page on-hand, but I'm sure @cadencev2 has it in his infinite library of Ultimate scans. I did check my copy of Ultimate War though, and while Juggernaut isn't wearing his helmet, he is shown to have the rest of his armor on. Captain America crashed into the apartment that the Brotherhood were hiding out in, and he delivered a brutal kick to Juggs that sent him flying through a concrete wall. There's no indication that Juggs fought back at all, so I think it's safe to say Cap literally KOed him with a kick.

It might approach John McClane-levels of absurdness at some points, but for the most part, Cap's had some success against 100-tonners. Direct punches and kicks to Hulk's face were seen to at least affect him momentarily, he could break out the grasp of multiple Super-Soldiers even after a beating and with tranqs in him, and he tore War Machine's arm out.

Like I said, Ultimate Cap's not at the powerhouse level, but his overall striking power is impressive given his weight class.

Scan 2 at the bottom. First guy Cap takes out.

#23 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Wasnt the Iron Spider Suit physicaly amped? It was Iron Man Tech right?

#24 Edited by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@jashro44: Wasnt the Iron Spider Suit physicaly amped? It was Iron Man Tech right?

I don't recall it doing that. It increased his durability and made him bullet proof a bit, he had the extra legs, could glide, and turn invisible. I think that was it all though I guess I could check when I get home.

@veshark: @cadencev2:Eh, I guess I concede to ultimate cap being able to hurt class 100's.