Who wins?
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ssejllenrad

Is the alien costume the black symbiote or the cosmic non-cannon one? Either way I root for Spidey.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By rbysjti

the alien costume one because  he's more invulnerable

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Yeah, I'm going to go with the Alien costume. Iron Spiderman got basically destroyed by gun fire, and I'm pretty sure the symbiote can take bullets. 

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@ssejllenrad said:
" Is the alien costume the black symbiote or the cosmic non-cannon one? Either way I root for Spidey. "
I think either would win.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch said:
" Yeah, I'm going to go with the Alien costume. Iron Spiderman got basically destroyed by gun fire, and I'm pretty sure the symbiote can take bullets.  "
When?
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Morpheus_:  Civil War when Iron Man tries to stop Spiderman from switching sides and the SHIELD soldiers blast him through the window. The following scene in the sewer shows Spiderman all tattered and torn. I mean I only have the main story arc of Civil War, so maybe something happened in between...
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Then again, if Daredevil can apparently beat symbiote Spiderman, which still baffles me, then I guess Iron Spiderman could

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @Morpheus_:  Civil War when Iron Man tries to stop Spiderman from switching sides and the SHIELD soldiers blast him through the window. The following scene in the sewer shows Spiderman all tattered and torn. I mean I only have the main story arc of Civil War, so maybe something happened in between... "
I'll check it out, but that makes no sense, seeing that the suit can withstand bullets, and has in the past, and is also quite durable in its own right to be torn that easily. 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Morpheus_:
Hm, I mean reading it over, I'm not so sure now, cause it looks like they sent some of the Thunderbolts after him in the sewer, so maybe they messed him up off panel. But your scan has one bullet hitting him while in Civil War a group of guys was shooting him.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch said:
" Then again, if Daredevil can apparently beat symbiote Spiderman, which still baffles me, then I guess Iron Spiderman could "
Daredevil admitted he would never have defeated Spider-man had he been in his right state of mind, immediately after the fight.

Anyway, I checked it, and his suit is torn in three places, but the greatest amount of damage was done due to the explosion caused by Jack O'Lantern in the sewer, after he escaped. It's feasible that the suit was torn due to the sheer amount of bullets Spider-man dodged, or took withstood, when the squad entered the room.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @Morpheus_: Hm, I mean reading it over, I'm not so sure now, cause it looks like they sent some of the Thunderbolts after him in the sewer, so maybe they messed him up off panel. But your scan has one bullet hitting him while in Civil War a group of guys was shooting him. "
Check above.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Power NeXus
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @Morpheus_: Hm, I mean reading it over, I'm not so sure now, cause it looks like they sent some of the Thunderbolts after him in the sewer, so maybe they messed him up off panel. But your scan has one bullet hitting him while in Civil War a group of guys was shooting him. "

If one bullet doesn't do any damage, a bunch of bullets shouldn't be any more effective.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Back to the topic. Iron Spider for the win. He is stronger, faster, and at least as durable, but with no exploitable weaknesses, as symbiote Spidey does. The symbiote's stealth can be negated due to the armor's ability to detect people via thermal scan, rather than rely on sight, so that puts them on the same ballpark.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Power NeXus
@Morpheus_ said:
" Back to the topic. Iron Spider for the win. He is stronger, faster, and at least as durable, but with no exploitable weaknesses, as symbiote Spidey does. The symbiote's stealth can be negated due to the armor's ability to detect people via thermal scan, rather than rely on sight, so that puts them on the same ballpark. "

Also, Peter was in posession of the Iron Spider suit during his 'pre-BND post-Other' time, so even his base spider-powers are going to be superior on all levels.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Power NeXus said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Back to the topic. Iron Spider for the win. He is stronger, faster, and at least as durable, but with no exploitable weaknesses, as symbiote Spidey does. The symbiote's stealth can be negated due to the armor's ability to detect people via thermal scan, rather than rely on sight, so that puts them on the same ballpark. "
Also, Peter was in posession of the Iron Spider suit during his 'pre-BND post-Other' time, so even his base spider-powers are going to be superior on all levels. "
That's why I said he is stronger and faster.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By Matezoide2

Iron Spider,despite Symbiont making Spider-Man stronger than normal,Iron Spider happened pos-the other,when Spider-Man was stronger than he was during the time he used the symbiont suit,that means Iron Spider is basicaly faster,stronger,more durable,haves more experience and 3 extra members

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Power NeXus
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Also, Peter was in posession of the Iron Spider suit during his 'pre-BND post-Other' time, so even his base spider-powers are going to be superior on all levels. "
That's why I said he is stronger and faster. "

Just wondering, do you know if Peter's Iron Spider suit has all the capabilities as the suits that the three Iron Spiders (MVP clones) wore? I recall a time when the Iron Spiders were firing some sort of energy projectiles out of their 'waldo' arms, but I don't remember Peter ever doing that.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Matezoide2
@Power NeXus said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Just wondering, do you know if Peter's Iron Spider suit has all the capabilities as the suits that the three Iron Spiders (MVP clones) wore? I recall a time when the Iron Spiders were firing some sort of energy projectiles out of their 'waldo' arms, but I don't remember Peter ever doing that. "
nope,he never did that
if i had to guess,i believe SHIELD or Tony made some upgrades to the costume
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Power NeXus said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Just wondering, do you know if Peter's Iron Spider suit has all the capabilities as the suits that the three Iron Spiders (MVP clones) wore? I recall a time when the Iron Spiders were firing some sort of energy projectiles out of their 'waldo' arms, but I don't remember Peter ever doing that. "
I don't recall him doing it either, but it's possible that the suits were upgraded in the meantime.

Spidey didn't have many showings with the Iron Spider suit to utilize it at its best for us to know what he could, or couldn't do anyway.
Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By They Killed Cap!
@ssejllenrad:

it is the symboite 
Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By They Killed Cap!
@texasdeathmatch:
yeah he didnt get trashed any sheild guys it was the Jack O Lantern and some one else...and Punisher kills Jack. 

I also think that the Iron Spiderman suit gave him a bonus to his strength, it boosted his spider sense as well as giving him limited flight. 

I would settle with choosing Iron Spiderman but I wouldn't be surprised the other way either.