Iron Man, War Machine, Wonderman, Ms Marvel, Herc vs Wonder-women

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GhostRider29

Battle starts off in Alaska. Morals are off for the Marvel team. They're all bloodlusted. Wonderwomen just wants to knock the three out.

Iron Man is in his Bleeding Edge suit

War Machine

Wonder Man (Classic)

Miss Marvel

Hercules(Pre-Chaos War)

vs.

Wonder women (Pre-52)

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think the team has a chance, especially Wonder Man. He has some insane strength feats.

Lifting entire Avengers base pt1
Lifting entire Avengers base pt1
Lifting entire Avengers base pt2
Lifting entire Avengers base pt2
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@GhostRider29 said:

Battle starts off in Alaska. Morals are off for the Marvel team. They're all bloodlusted. Wonderwomen just wants to knock the three out.

Iron Man is in his Bleeding Edge suit

War Machine

Wonder Man (Classic)

Miss Marvel

Hercules(Pre-Chaos War)

vs.

Wonder women (Pre-52)

Which three? If this is Pre 52 Diana she wins.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

Team

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GhostRider29

@jeanroygrant said:

Team

Guarantee most will say Wonderwomen. This is comicvine, most think everyone in Marvel are pushovers here.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GhostRider29 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Team

Guarantee most will say Wonderwomen. This is comicvine, most think everyone in Marvel are pushovers here.

Exactly. Its ridiculous. Its always Speedblitz this. Speedblitz that. Just because a character has superspeed doesn't give them an automatic win.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@GhostRider29 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Team

Exactly. Its ridiculous. Its allows Speedblitz this. Speedblitz that. Just because a character has superspeed doesn't give them an automatic win.

They won't think that

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant said:

@GhostRider29 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Team

Exactly. Its ridiculous. Its allows Speedblitz this. Speedblitz that. Just because a character has superspeed doesn't give them an automatic win.

They won't think that

God, I hate DC fanboys...

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

@jeanroygrant said:

@GhostRider29 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Team

They won't think that

Come now, Marvel fanboys, calm yourselves. The unfortunate reality here is that the only character that has the capability to even harm pre-FP Diana is Wonder Man, and I think it's fair to say that Diana would win that fight handily. 
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

@jeanroygrant said:

@GhostRider29 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Team

They won't think that

Same

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

I'm a pretty big DC fan. Do you guys all hate me? :(

NeonBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NeonBlade

Ironman and Warmachine die in literal seconds or they are mortally wounded. Ms. Marvel? Come on, the only chance here is down to Wonderman and Herc before he lost his powers. 

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By desmond006

morals off I think the team can win. If they can hold her down Ironman and war machine can open fire on her. everyone else will finish her after that.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

@desmond006 said:

morals off I think the team can win. If they can hold her down Ironman and war machine can open fire on her. everyone else will finish her after that.

Neither Tony nor Rhodes have any weapons at their disposal here that are even capable of remotely harming Diana.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Illuminatus said:

No.

NeonBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NeonBlade

I'm not a DC fan at ALL....however this fight is foolish. It comes down to Wonderman and Herc to get the job down, if they can tank what she's bringing they have a chance.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

It's not DC fanboyism you have three pretty useless member on the team and of the only two that are capable to stand against her one lacks flight. Diana won't hesitate to divide and conquer.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Evil Incarnate said:

It's not DC fanboyism you have three pretty useless member on the team and of the only two that are capable to stand against her one lacks flight. Diana won't hesitate to divide and conquer.

Someone with sense. After reading these comments it looks like this battle was set up with a loss for Diana in mind.

And it's Wonder WomAN not women. There is only one of her.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@Pokeysteve said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Someone with sense. After reading these comments it looks like this battle was set up with a loss for Diana in mind.

I actually notice that mistake quite often.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By Killemall

@Illuminatus said:

Come now, Marvel fanboys, calm yourselves. The unfortunate reality here is that the only character that has the capability to even harm pre-FP Diana is Wonder Man, and I think it's fair to say that Diana would win that fight handily.

Both Iron Man and War Machine has enough speed and firepower to harm Wonder Woman, beating her is a different story. I personally think Hercules is stronger than her but problem again is speed. But i still think Wonder Woman can win but i dont think its going to be easy. Iron Man, War Machine. Ms Marvel and wonderman, all with good speed could give her a fight. I think the team should take most often that not, like 7/10.

@Pokeysteve said:

I dont think its as clear cut as that. I still think she has a fair enough change to win, specially since the stronger member here doesnt have speed or durability to tackle her. She has fast enough reaction time to dodge most of iron man and war machine attacks.

Wonder man's lifting fights are good but he hasnt shown to be really powerful in terms of battle. the worst of his battle result would be losing to Black Widow in contest of champion, not trying to low ball the character but i frankly dont remember him beating any big character in marvel in a battle.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lady_liberty

Seriously?

This is going to be a short fight.

Hercules is the only one who even has a small chance of standing and fighting with her.

The rest don't have the strength or durability. It takes both, not one or the other.

Hawk80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hawk80

@Lady_Liberty said:

Seriously?

This is going to be a short fight.

Hercules is the only one who even has a small chance of standing and fighting with her.

The rest don't have the strength or durability. It takes both, not one or the other.

True. And Hercules lacks the speed and the ability to fly...

Do you remember this intro? "Stronger than hercules, beautiful as Aphrodite, etc..."

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Evil Incarnate said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Me too and I finally snapped haha

@Killemall said:

@Pokeysteve said:

I dont think its as clear cut as that. I still think she has a fair enough change to win, specially since the stronger member here doesnt have speed or durability to tackle her. She has fast enough reaction time to dodge most of iron man and war machine attacks.

Wonder man's lifting fights are good but he hasnt shown to be really powerful in terms of battle. the worst of his battle result would be losing to Black Widow in contest of champion, not trying to low ball the character but i frankly dont remember him beating any big character in marvel in a battle.

She can block several bullets at once from all directions so Iron Man and War Machine are distractions at the most. That's assuming she's standing still. I disagree with most people here and think Herc is biggest challenge rather than Wonder Man. She'll beat him with speed and superior fighting skills but he can definitely hurt her. Everyone else is probably one shotted. That War Machine picture is pretty badass though.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@Pokeysteve said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Me too and I finally snapped haha

@Killemall said:

@Pokeysteve said:

She can block several bullets at once from all directions so Iron Man and War Machine are distractions at the most. That's assuming she's standing still. I disagree with most people here and think Herc is biggest challenge rather than Wonder Man. She'll beat him with speed and superior fighting skills but he can definitely hurt her. Everyone else is probably one shotted. That War Machine picture is pretty badass though.

Also add in the fact that whatever IM and WM throw at her she'll block/deflect back at the team.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Killemall

@Pokeysteve said:

Firstly, bullets arent a way to show anyone reaction speed because they are the biggest jobbers in comics, street levels have easily deflected bullets which is rather ridiculous. I am with you on that Herc should be the biggest challange, i personally think Herc is stronger but he has had problems tanking hits from Hulk and has lost to hulk twice, WW should be able to get the better of him. One on one wonder woman can easily beat them, no doubt but i think even wonder woman would have problem facing iron man, war maching, ms marvel and wonder man all at the same time. She is faster than all of them, but none of them are actually slow. Iron man has clocked Mach 8. 4 vs 1 is the reason i think team should win the majority but its definitely not a stomp, its pretty hard to put down wonder woman.

War machine has the ability to go intangible to avoid WW's hits but can he turn into intangibility against such great speed is very much questionable.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By nefarious

Wonder Woman wins pretty easily. Not because of speed-blitzing but because she is more powerful.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Killemall said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Firstly, bullets arent a way to show anyone reaction speed because they are the biggest jobbers in comics, street levels have easily deflected bullets which is rather ridiculous. I am with you on that Herc should be the biggest challange, i personally think Herc is stronger but he has had problems tanking hits from Hulk and has lost to hulk twice, WW should be able to get the better of him. One on one wonder woman can easily beat them, no doubt but i think even wonder woman would have problem facing iron man, war maching, ms marvel and wonder man all at the same time. She is faster than all of them, but none of them are actually slow. Iron man has clocked Mach 8. 4 vs 1 is the reason i think team should win the majority but its definitely not a stomp, its pretty hard to put down wonder woman.

War machine has the ability to go intangible to avoid WW's hits but can he turn into intangibility against such great speed is very much questionable.

Street levelers can deflect or dodge a bullet yes. They can't deflect or dodge multiple clips fired at the same time. Timing them all to hit a small space on her forearm as well is pretty good reaction time. Even if Iron Man can hit Mach 10 or 50, it takes time to get to that speed and is in no way related to reaction speed. Iron Man and War Machine go down first I'd imagine. Ms. Marvel, while strong in her own right, isn't going to be able to do much in terms of combat. She isn't strong or fast enough to even almost get a hit in. Same with Wonder Man. Herc then gives her the most trouble which still probably isn't much. I took into account she won't speed blitz them all in seconds which she could if she was blood lusted.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Killemall

@Pokeysteve said:

Street levelers can deflect or dodge a bullet yes. They can't deflect or dodge multiple clips fired at the same time. Timing them all to hit a small space on her forearm as well is pretty good reaction time.

Would you put Wrecker far above a street level, who loses to Spiderman? He has deflected multiple bullets with relative ease. Also i am not saying WW is slow, far from it, all i am saying is bullets shouldnt be used to showcase her speed or reaction time. He is timing multiple bullets on the chain that holds the massive metal bulk and yet he isnt known for speed, hasnt been able to dodge spiderman punches and loses to him.

No Caption Provided

Even if Iron Man can hit Mach 10 or 50, it takes time to get to that speed and is in no way related to reaction speed. Iron Man and War Machine go down first I'd imagine.

Since the fight is in character i dont think she would speedblitz. Iron Man has fought fast character in the past and held his own, which would include the likes of Thor. War Machine is similar in terms of speed and has the ability to go intangible whenever he wants.

Ms. Marvel, while strong in her own right, isn't going to be able to do much in terms of combat. She isn't strong or fast enough to even almost get a hit in. Same with Wonder Man.

Cant argue against that =)

Herc then gives her the most trouble which still probably isn't much. I took into account she won't speed blitz them all in seconds which she could if she was blood lusted.

That is only if WW decides to sit on the ground and goe H2H with herc, else her speed should mean she can avoid pretty much everything herc has to throw at her and still win.

This is exactly why i was surprised people were saying team should win easily.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BringnIt

@Killemall: That isn't the Wrecker, it is Thunderball. He is above street level abpnd only lost to Peter due to PIS and Parker outsmarting him.

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By EternalDecider

War Machine looks badass.

handsome_stud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By handsome_stud

IronMan's reaction time is too fast. He solos.

Also, WonderWoman can't hit WarMachine when he's intangible

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@handsome_stud said:

Thank you. That made me lol.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RyuHayabusa

Wonder Woman

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By *Void*

@handsome_stud said:

...................NO

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Bo88gdan

Team wins .

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Killemall said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Street levelers can deflect or dodge a bullet yes. They can't deflect or dodge multiple clips fired at the same time. Timing them all to hit a small space on her forearm as well is pretty good reaction time.

Would you put Wrecker far above a street level, who loses to Spiderman? He has deflected multiple bullets with relative ease. Also i am not saying WW is slow, far from it, all i am saying is bullets shouldnt be used to showcase her speed or reaction time. He is timing multiple bullets on the chain that holds the massive metal bulk and yet he isnt known for speed, hasnt been able to dodge spiderman punches and loses to him.

No Caption Provided

Even if Iron Man can hit Mach 10 or 50, it takes time to get to that speed and is in no way related to reaction speed. Iron Man and War Machine go down first I'd imagine.

Since the fight is in character i dont think she would speedblitz. Iron Man has fought fast character in the past and held his own, which would include the likes of Thor. War Machine is similar in terms of speed and has the ability to go intangible whenever he wants.

Ms. Marvel, while strong in her own right, isn't going to be able to do much in terms of combat. She isn't strong or fast enough to even almost get a hit in. Same with Wonder Man.

Cant argue against that =)

Herc then gives her the most trouble which still probably isn't much. I took into account she won't speed blitz them all in seconds which she could if she was blood lusted.

That is only if WW decides to sit on the ground and goe H2H with herc, else her speed should mean she can avoid pretty much everything herc has to throw at her and still win.

This is exactly why i was surprised people were saying team should win easily.

Spinning a chain to block bullets is NOT the same as blocking each one individually with your wrist. They show 3 cops with revolvers too hahaha.

I don't think she'd speed blitz either. Even with his machinery Iron Man is still human and has to think to use it. Wonder Woman is faster than thought. It's impossible for him to have the maneuverability as her.

You're surprised people think the team would win easy but you seem to be arguing against me :P

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GhostRider29

@jeanroygrant said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@GhostRider29 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Team

They won't think that

Same

I feel it. DC Fanboys have ruined DC for me. IF DC Characters are really as powerful and unbeatable as people on this site make them seem to be, then why read anything? They'll just beat every villain anyways.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GhostRider29

@Illuminatus said:

No. :)

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@GhostRider29 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@GhostRider29 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Team

They won't think that

Same

I feel it. DC Fanboys have ruined DC for me. IF DC Characters are really as powerful and unbeatable as people on this site make them seem to be, then why read anything? They'll just beat every villain anyways.

The same can be said of people who like Marvel. The problem most seem to have is when comparing the two they pick people that aren't in the same league and then complain when people call it a stomp, et cetera. DC heroes do lose to DC villains as the same with Marvel.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GhostRider29

@Evil Incarnate said:

@GhostRider29 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@GhostRider29 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Team

They won't think that

Same

The same can be said of people who like Marvel. The problem most seem to have is when comparing the two they pick people that aren't in the same league and then complain when people call it a stomp, et cetera. DC heroes do lose to DC villains as the same with Marvel.

I don't see how they lose. DC Characters are invincible. I'm surprised that Thor is even mentioned in fights with anyone in DC. Because I guess Thor is weak. Same with anyone that isn't silver surfer or higher. I know that you didn't mention Thor or anyone for that matter, but Thor is suppose to be one of Marvels strongest. Yet people on this site think he's slow as a rat and really weak. It's annoying.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@GhostRider29 said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@GhostRider29 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@GhostRider29 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Team

They won't think that

Same

I don't see how they lose. DC Characters are invincible. I'm surprised that Thor is even mentioned in fights with anyone in DC. Because I guess Thor is weak. Same with anyone that isn't silver surfer or higher. I know that you didn't mention Thor or anyone for that matter, but Thor is suppose to be one of Marvels strongest. Yet people on this site think he's slow as a rat and really weak. It's annoying.

Thor doesn't consistently show the speed/reaction time of the higher ups he's pitted against in DC, however it doesn't mean he loses to everyone in the JLA. That being said they're different levels. Understand they're different companies and neither has to make sacrifices or even things out between characters so that we can argue Batman vs Captain America. DC heroes lose to DC villains because that's who they're supposed to and vice versa.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By GhostRider29

@Evil Incarnate said:

@GhostRider29 said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@GhostRider29 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@GhostRider29 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Team

They won't think that

Same

Thor doesn't consistently show the speed/reaction time of the higher ups he's pitted against in DC, however it doesn't mean he loses to everyone in the JLA. That being said they're different levels. Understand they're different companies and neither has to make sacrifices or even things out between characters so that we can argue Batman vs Captain America. DC heroes lose to DC villains because that's who they're supposed to and vice versa.

Well I don't mean you, because obviously you actually use common sense over fanboyism which a lot of people do on this site. If you go look at any fight that evolves Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Sentry, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, and so on vs. Superman, Wonderwomen, Green Lantern, and so on, you'd realize that most that pick DC is because of Fanboyism. Most that pick Marvel, is because of Fanboyism. My point I was trying to make is that nowadays people don't go by what they know or think, but just by their favorites. And Lately I've only seen Dc fans, so a lot of Marvel characters have like no chance in a fight were it's an actual good fight. Do you know what I'm trying to say? Lol

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Killemall

@Pokeysteve said:

Spinning a chain to block bullets is NOT the same as blocking each one individually with your wrist. They show 3 cops with revolvers too hahaha.

If anything spinning the chain is much harder because the chain is so thin and it has to exactly hit the bullet. Coz doesnt matter how fast you are spinning, if the chain in say in position A and bullets comes in position B you get shot!

I don't think she'd speed blitz either. Even with his machinery Iron Man is still human and has to think to use it. Wonder Woman is faster than thought. It's impossible for him to have the maneuverability as her.

Yeah i think so too. Well that is something scientific you are brining up, but it seems not to work in comics, probably because he is half merged with his armor. Iron Man has reacted to people faster than her like Silver Surfer and perhaps thor, not too sure on thor being faster than her though. He seem to maneuver pretty well too, you gotta ask him how.

You're surprised people think the team would win easy but you seem to be arguing against me :P

I think you misunderstood me, i am surprised people are saying team win EASILY, which i do not think is the case. But i still think team can and will win the majority, something like 7/10

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By _Black

@Killemall said:

@Pokeysteve said:

If anything spinning the chain is much harder because the chain is so thin and it has to exactly hit the bullet. Coz doesnt matter how fast you are spinning, if the chain in say in position A and bullets comes in position B you get shot!

Yeah i think so too. Well that is something scientific you are brining up, but it seems not to work in comics, probably because he is half merged with his armor. Iron Man has reacted to people faster than her like Silver Surfer and perhaps thor, not too sure on thor being faster than her though. He seem to maneuver pretty well too, you gotta ask him how.

I think you misunderstood me, i am surprised people are saying team win EASILY, which i do not think is the case. But i still think team can and will win the majority, something like 7/10

I don't think you can really compare the spinning chain feat to Diana's deflection feats. Not saying the feat is meaningless, but it's from an older comic and I really don't think the writer thought out the implications when he decided to have Thunderball deflect those bullets, seeing as you said, that he would have to deflect each one individually.

Also, I don't think using Thor as a measuring stick for someone else's speed is a good idea. Thor hardly ever uses his speed in a battle.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Killemall

@_Black said:

I don't think you can really compare the spinning chain feat to Diana's deflection feats. Not saying the feat is meaningless, but it's from an older comic and I really don't think the writer thought out the implications when he decided to have Thunderball deflect those bullets, seeing as you said, that he would have to deflect each one individually.

Also, I don't think using Thor as a measuring stick for someone else's speed is a good idea. Thor hardly ever uses his speed in a battle.

I understand your point but i fear you didn’t get mine. My original argument was that you cannot use bullet to showcase someone's durability because people who are meant to be far slower have dodged, caught and deflected bullets in the past. Like the scan shows thunderbolt deflecting multiple bullets, apart from that there are so many scans on the similar thing like Elektra being able to dodge bullet when she was highly weakened, Captain America dodging bullet point blank, Venom being able to catch bullet after they have been fired when the lady it was fire to was less than a meter away from the bullet, Spiderman catching bullets, Daredevil easily deflecting bullets from his rod. So i stick by my argument that bullets are the biggest jobbers in comics and should not be used to showcase anyone's durability, speed or reaction time.

Also, please do understand that i am not saying even for a second Wonder Woman isn’t fast, she's very fast but it’s not because she has blocked multiple bullets but because she has gone toe to toe with people with clear nanosecond reaction time even when they were blood lusted.

Thor doesn’t generally use his speed, but i am talking about an instance where Thor was using his speed and Iron Man still manage to fight him for a short while before being overwhelmed, mostly because of his power and not because of his superior speed. Iron Man has also fought silver surfer on high speed, while the actual speed wasn’t mentioned you could clearly see silver surfer as a blur and iron man still dodged him once. Iron Man was knocked out by the very moment silver surfer hit him with a cosmic blast but that is besides point.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#46  Edited By ReVamp

@GhostRider29 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Team

Exactly. Its ridiculous. Its always Speedblitz this. Speedblitz that. Just because a character has superspeed doesn't give them an automatic win.

It has nothing to do with the fact that people think Marvel characters are pushovers, it has to do with the fact that when a character has great super speed and actually uses it effectively then the probability of Wonder Woman getting tagged is extremely low.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Killemall

Few days ago there was fight in which bloodlusted WW stand against team of brutes. There You can find her really great reflex feats.

In character Wonder Woman vs. Hercules should be a good battle.
Wonder Man can really help him, but is it enough to give team win? IDK. 
If she has her lasso, Wonder Man/Herc will be imprisoned - IMO it will be Herc, who doesn't have anything to reflect it. 
Without Herc - Team will lose, so WW ftw.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By RyuHayabusa

Wonder Woman has deflected multiple blasts of superman's heat vision. Multiple blasts from Amazo(green lantern).

Wonder Woman was fast enough to tag son of amazo.

Speed blitzed Genocide , tied amazo's arm then his whole body and Blitzed Green lantern,

Caught jessie quick with her lasso in speed force.

Wonder Woman deflected attacks from shattered god.

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#49  Edited By Imagine_Man15

I'm a DC fanboy... and I still say the Marvel Team takes this.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall : Few days ago there was fight in which bloodlusted WW stand against team of brutes. There You can find her really great reflex feats. In character Wonder Woman vs. Hercules should be a good battle. Wonder Man can really help him, but is it enough to give team win? IDK. If she has her lasso, Wonder Man/Herc will be imprisoned - IMO it will be Herc, who doesn't have anything to reflect it. Without Herc - Team will lose, so WW ftw.

Once again, i didnt say WW is fast my reply was only against that fact that its not fair to use bullets to judge anyone's reaction speed.