• 136 results
jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jas0 said:

@hulkangry: You must be trolling bro, Thor has better feats and is much more versatile.

And most of the scans you posted (when Hulk is wielding the Mjolnir) are PIS. Most fights against Hulk and Thor, Thor is holding back, but he also can defeat Hulk without much difficulty

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111132618/3435539-2420517-2.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111132618/3414484-2946080-hulk_v_thor_fear_itself_005_003.jpg

You are funny! Feat itself? And now? Hulk is not dead or whatever.

See all the scans (or movies): Hulk dominates. Hulk wins. Easy-going. That's a fact!

A scan for Mjölnir:

No Caption Provided

Hulk Crush Puny Hammer!

Nuff said.

"Last time (only for you)" Am I getting to you? Once again you talk about strength and it doesn't even matter.

How is hulk gonna jump and "smash" thor while he is flying at near lightspeed?

And that's not even Thor in the hercules pictures haha.

You're a hulk fanboy and a troll, everyone knows.

HULKANGRY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is Thor. Sorry.

Yes, i am a Hulk fan. Bad for you?!

And you're a thor fanboy and a troll, everyone knows now. It is okay. ;)

This is a comic forum with many fans / fanboys or whatever. It's no crime.

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Thor

Iron Man

Captain America

Hawkeye

Thor can beat hulk and should typically win the first part of most of their fights but I say hulk wins 6or7/10 times due to his better durability and the fact that Thor might not have his hammer for part of their fights from throwing it and what not. If he fought smarter against the hulk than he typically does he would get the majority but it just doesn't play out that way

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkangry: This scan is clearly PIS. Movies=/=Comics, you can't have that as a base. I've also showed scans of Thor handling Hulk, and without much trouble. Thor is superior by feats, he's clearly above Hulk. Just one question, do you think Hulk can defeat Thanos? I just wanna make sure you're trolling.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is Thor. Sorry.

Yes, i am a Hulk fan. Bad for you?!

And you're a thor fanboy and a troll, everyone knows now. It is okay. ;)

This is a comic forum with many fans / fanboys or whatever. It's no crime.

Wrong colour hair buddy

Oh ok i'm the troll for providing a good argument for thor with credible evidence? Yeah good one.

So you're not the troll by just stating "hulk is strongest, hulk smash" with pointless scans.......

HULKANGRY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By HULKANGRY
@jay_z94 said:

Wrong colour hair buddy

Oh ok i'm the troll for providing a good argument for thor with credible evidence? Yeah good one.

So you're not the troll by just stating "hulk is strongest, hulk smash" with pointless scans.......

And you are the genius without scans?

Hulk citation: Hulk the strongest one there is. Hulk Smash (Puny God ...), Thunderclap or whatever. What's wrong?!

You have one scan:

No Caption Provided

But the battle was not over!

And now:

No Caption Provided

This Battle end in a draw! (You would be the one to forget)

My scans (or movie): Hulk wins, Hulk wins, Hulk wins, etc.

Both have many good battles, but Hulk dominated clearly.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

1- Thor

2- Hulk

3- Iron Man

4- Cap

5- Hawkeye

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

MidnightFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Hulk clears

Thor2090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is not fair, why the shit is it wwh???

TheOneWho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since fanboys likes Thor. Thor will be owned by The HULK really hard. There is NO WAY Thor can beat him or even scratch him.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewho: If you were going to bump this thread for the sake of lowballing and bashing Thor why didn't you at least find a thread where it's just Thor vs Hulk instead of bumping the six way battle thread?

Panthers8901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate when people low ball ironman when he is considered a super-heavyweight

Kryder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mjolnir

TheOneWho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: Well, you mean i hate Thor? Honestly, i want to show you some of my favourite superheroes!

1. The HULK.

2. Wolverine.

3. Thor.

4. Iceman.

5. Spider-man.

6. The Thing.

7. Sentry.

And a few others... Anyway, i'm looking at things with neutral point of view! So, yeah! The HULK will beat Thor in any Contest, especially if Thor has no Mjolnir and is contest of pure physical strength. Obviously, Thor can not beat The HULK.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

thor

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewho: Thor can and has beaten Hulk before though. How do you think it's a stomp?

TheOneWho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By TheOneWho

@noone301994:

Is that as you said plot induced stupidity? Actually not! Look, Thor really tough guy, by some reason tougher than much of other Asgardians (i think)! For example, the fact that Superman only twice time physically stronger then Thor (I'm not talking that Superman is ideal of physical strength, it's NOT truth at all!) and has 10 times more powerful energy body storage! (i'm not really sure, that what you call energy projection?) Well, yeah it's difficult to talk in english language without translator. But, look at The HULK. He is, you know, "force of the nature" and looks strong. So, tell me how Thor supposed to win a fight against The HULK. I'm not talking about that Thor can not beat The HULK, of course he can, but only with special circumstances! In stupid comics that is not canon! I mean, do you really believe that Thor can hold up an island? No, he absolutely can't! Do you really believe that The HULK can hold up a mountain? No, it's absolutely impossible, even in his maximum rage! The most dumbest thing personally i saw in comics, by the way, is that when Superman, allegedly, moved a planet! .................... Well, DC Comics is The World's Greatest Ridiculous Idea Generator! I know what you probably think, that i am The HULK's fanboy! It's not true at all. I just, damn, i never talked that The HULK can beat up Galactus or even Silver Surfer! Ask me, i know that in MARVEL Universe exist may be about 10-15 characters who, unfortunately, definitely can beat The HULK and they are not even cosmic beings! But i'm just sad when somebody talks that Thor can beat The HULK about 7/10 times, for example. Sad, because it's not true. Sure, Thor has a chance, BUT not that big chance! The truth is, there is always exist who stronger than you, in "real" life, in comics realm and anywhere else. And if not physically stronger, than in other aspects. I just love and respect The HULK, really. Want me to say you some truth?!! Basically, many humans (not only in Comic Vine!) just hates The HULK very much! That's why they are talking about he always loses. No, he doesn't, he just underestimated! Even if he looks like a "monster" or a "bad" guy, he still can be kind and emotionally vulnerable. And everyone must respect him anyway. Many of you, fans, just talking that Thor always holding back. Yes, he is holding back, but ONLY when he trying to make some sense for those who beforehand weakier than himself! The HULK is no way weakier than Thor, so Thor don't need to hold back when he fights Big Guy.

So, if Thor and The HULK would fight in a "real life", who do you think will win? I'm still want you to tell me actually HOW Thor supposed to be a winner. And i'm not claim that Thor can never beat The HULK! Again, he can, but i'm talking not about comics, i'm talking about, what if the fight takes place in "real life". It's not fanboyism, i just don't understand how Thor can beat our good green guy? I'm interesting, really! Sometimes Thor can beat The HULK, but obviously The HULK can beat Thor! It's all circumstances. I'm not Thor hater, but i truly despise humans who claims Thor ALWAYS can beat The HULK. It's all points of view, but it's not neutral point of view. And that's it! Do you know what would happen if Mythology Thor and Odin met MARVEL's Thor and Odin? As everyone always saying that word in Comic Vine - "Stomps"! So yeah, Mythology gods stomps MARVEL gods VERY hard! In mythology of our world, Thor was, you know, brute a**hole. And hardly anyone would call him a hero, because he never give a two shits, but killing enemies harsh!

By the way, i heard that Hawkeye even have special arrows to knock out The HULK! Is that true? How this is possible? Do you know something about this arrows or plot? They saying that Hawkeye also have arrows to disable Iron Man's suit totally! I just want to know how this arrows actually work!

Again, how Thor can beat The HULK? Just wondered! Beforehand, thanks for the answer!

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994:

Is that as you said plot induced stupidity? Actually not! Look, Thor really tough guy, by some reason tougher than much of other Asgardians (i think)! For example, the fact that Superman only twice time physically stronger then Thor (I'm not talking that Superman is ideal of physical strength, it's NOT truth at all!) and has 10 times more powerful energy body storage! (i'm not really sure, that what you call energy projection?) Well, yeah it's difficult to talk in english language without translator. But, look at The HULK. He is, you know, "force of the nature" and looks strong. So, tell me how Thor supposed to win a fight against The HULK. I'm not talking about that Thor can not beat The HULK, of course he can, but only with special circumstances! In stupid comics that is not canon! I mean, do you really believe that Thor can hold up an island? No, he absolutely can't! Do you really believe that The HULK can hold up a mountain? No, it's absolutely impossible, even in his maximum rage! The most dumbest thing personally i saw in comics, by the way, is that when Superman, allegedly, moved a planet! .................... Well, DC Comics is The World's Greatest Ridiculous Idea Generator! I know what you probably think, that i am The HULK's fanboy! It's not true at all. I just, damn, i never talked that The HULK can beat up Galactus or even Silver Surfer! Ask me, i know that in MARVEL Universe exist may be about 10-15 characters who, unfortunately, definitely can beat The HULK and they are not even cosmic beings! But i'm just sad when somebody talks that Thor can beat The HULK about 7/10 times, for example. Sad, because it's not true. Sure, Thor has a chance, BUT not that big chance! The truth is, there is always exist who stronger than you, in "real" life, in comics realm and anywhere else. And if not physically stronger, than in other aspects. I just love and respect The HULK, really. Want me to say you some truth?!! Basically, many humans (not only in Comic Vine!) just hates The HULK very much! That's why they are talking about he always loses. No, he doesn't, he just underestimated! Even if he looks like a "monster" or a "bad" guy, he still can be kind and emotionally vulnerable. And everyone must respect him anyway. Many of you, fans, just talking that Thor always holding back. Yes, he is holding back, but ONLY when he trying to make some sense for those who beforehand weakier than himself! The HULK is no way weakier than Thor, so Thor don't need to hold back when he fights Big Guy.

So, if Thor and The HULK would fight in a "real life", who do you think will win? I'm still want you to tell me actually HOW Thor supposed to be a winner. And i'm not claim that Thor can never beat The HULK! Again, he can, but i'm talking not about comics, i'm talking about, what if the fight takes place in "real life". It's not fanboyism, i just don't understand how Thor can beat our good green guy? I'm interesting, really! Sometimes Thor can beat The HULK, but obviously The HULK can beat Thor! It's all circumstances. I'm not Thor hater, but i truly despise humans who claims Thor ALWAYS can beat The HULK. It's all points of view, but it's not neutral point of view. And that's it! Do you know what would happen if Mythology Thor and Odin met MARVEL's Thor and Odin? As everyone always saying that word in Comic Vine - "Stomps"! So yeah, Mythology gods stomps MARVEL gods VERY hard! In mythology of our world, Thor was, you know, brute a**hole. And hardly anyone would call him a hero, because he never give a two shits, but killing enemies harsh!

By the way, i heard that Hawkeye even have special arrows to knock out The HULK! Is that true? How this is possible? Do you know something about this arrows or plot? They saying that Hawkeye also have arrows to disable Iron Man's suit totally! I just want to know how this arrows actually work!

Again, how Thor can beat The HULK? Just wondered! Beforehand, thanks for the answer!

No Caption Provided

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye with the right arrows can pull this off, but that would utterly be PIS. This fight realistically comes down to Thor V Hulk.... and at that point it's anyone's guess. I imagine Thor can BFR the Hulk, but if he's gotta do this in a straight up fight, morals on.... it's very possible Hulk wins if only because the attacks it would take to actually put him down would be too devastating. Thor just won't go that route. Regardless though, without prep, Cap, Hawkeye, and Iron Man are out of their league.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Hulk

Thor

Iron Man

Cap

Hawkeye

TheOneWho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994:

Proof for you that The HULK is so underestimated is there was stupid threads. Write in google "jason voorhees vs" and the fourth in showed list will be "hulk". I tried first time literally today. I know you would say that it was just a joke thread. And Google Search Engine isn't factor. But the fact that this threads are exist anyway proves that humans think even Jason Voorhees can be a threat for The HULK. It's so... I even don't know how to call this. This threads simply "dumb"!

Speaking of Superman. They should call Superman - Supernatural Man. Because he always doing things in the comics that isn't possible! Moving planets, holding a small "black hole" with his bare hands, travelling in time without technologies, surviving in space without air (oxygen, in this case) forever, battling space crafts that can destroy planets easily, sneeze a solar system away, fly away entire island full of kryptonite, moving faster than light, surviving an "explosions" of stars near him, living in the sun for million of years, alone defeating army of creatures who can destroy planets and so forth, and so forth. Should i say that it's all sickness! Dumb humans worship Superman, claims that he is "god" not only in his own Universe, but first of all in owr Universe, which i found total insanity.

I also write some story of battle between Superman and The HULK. Because i'm REALLY tired of this! Everyone hopes that Sup can kill The HULK! I managed this idea where The HULK is logically can beat the crap out of Sup! Also, i gave some calculations of their true powers, scientifically explained them and wrote some actually really good story of how they fight each other! Despite the fact that they will never meet each other, that was a very good one plot. Unfortunately i can't find where to put it in internet in my language. I mean i wrote all the stuff in my own language and it will be difficult to translate it into english, because of truly huge size of reasonings. I know what you would say, Superman can move a planet, that's why he can beat him. I must admit, that if this ever been possible to move a planet with a bare hands (which is not possible without technologies!) than Superman would definitely take down The HULK before he gets enough stressed! But as i said it's impossible to do such a things. I was reasoning about between what if "real life" Superman fights actually The HULK! Everyone talking that The HULK, allegedly, has no limits (just like Superman portrayed though!), but all have their own limits! Infinite reasons! Superman is not science full at all! But it's too much time to talking about him, so i just do not want to spend that much time. Anyway, there are humans somewhere, who thinks right in this case just like me!

And i guess i know why you think Thor can beat The HULK, because Thor allegedly can hold millions of tonnes. So, he CAN NOT hold millions of tonnes, anyway. In comics - sure, officially - never! Thor easily can beat The HULK if he would possess that strength, BUT as i said, he can't! Note: If you are talking about comics version of The HULK which isn't canon (in some way) and comics version of Thor, than it looks like Thor would win! I think that was pure misunderstanding of what we both talking about. In this case, i want to tell you that when i speaking about fights, i'm always speaking about what if "real life" fights!

Actually i never talking about comics fights, i always talking about fights by fact! By fact, The HULK always wins easily against Thor, no doubt. That's why i hate this forums - no science here! I know what you might say: "Science? What science? It's all fictional." That what you would probably say. Arguing with somebody in this forum is when they showing you prints of comic heroes' "feats". It's really hard to see when they trying to tell that this prints is a proof. But i'm speaking about "real life".

By the way, did you saw "leak" of Spider-man in Avengers Age of Ultron after credit scene? It's logically looks like a fake, but one thing: How did they found this video? And it also looks realistic. But again one thing: They said that The Avengers Age of Ultron won't have scene after credits.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994:

Proof for you that The HULK is so underestimated is there was stupid threads. Write in google "jason voorhees vs" and the fourth in showed list will be "hulk". I tried first time literally today. I know you would say that it was just a joke thread. And Google Search Engine isn't factor. But the fact that this threads are exist anyway proves that humans think even Jason Voorhees can be a threat for The HULK. It's so... I even don't know how to call this. This threads simply "dumb"!

Speaking of Superman. They should call Superman - Supernatural Man. Because he always doing things in the comics that isn't possible! Moving planets, holding a small "black hole" with his bare hands, travelling in time without technologies, surviving in space without air (oxygen, in this case) forever, battling space crafts that can destroy planets easily, sneeze a solar system away, fly away entire island full of kryptonite, moving faster than light, surviving an "explosions" of stars near him, living in the sun for million of years, alone defeating army of creatures who can destroy planets and so forth, and so forth. Should i say that it's all sickness! Dumb humans worship Superman, claims that he is "god" not only in his own Universe, but first of all in owr Universe, which i found total insanity.

I also write some story of battle between Superman and The HULK. Because i'm REALLY tired of this! Everyone hopes that Sup can kill The HULK! I managed this idea where The HULK is logically can beat the crap out of Sup! Also, i gave some calculations of their true powers, scientifically explained them and wrote some actually really good story of how they fight each other! Despite the fact that they will never meet each other, that was a very good one plot. Unfortunately i can't find where to put it in internet in my language. I mean i wrote all the stuff in my own language and it will be difficult to translate it into english, because of truly huge size of reasonings. I know what you would say, Superman can move a planet, that's why he can beat him. I must admit, that if this ever been possible to move a planet with a bare hands (which is not possible without technologies!) than Superman would definitely take down The HULK before he gets enough stressed! But as i said it's impossible to do such a things. I was reasoning about between what if "real life" Superman fights actually The HULK! Everyone talking that The HULK, allegedly, has no limits (just like Superman portrayed though!), but all have their own limits! Infinite reasons! Superman is not science full at all! But it's too much time to talking about him, so i just do not want to spend that much time. Anyway, there are humans somewhere, who thinks right in this case just like me!

And i guess i know why you think Thor can beat The HULK, because Thor allegedly can hold millions of tonnes. So, he CAN NOT hold millions of tonnes, anyway. In comics - sure, officially - never! Thor easily can beat The HULK if he would possess that strength, BUT as i said, he can't! Note: If you are talking about comics version of The HULK which isn't canon (in some way) and comics version of Thor, than it looks like Thor would win! I think that was pure misunderstanding of what we both talking about. In this case, i want to tell you that when i speaking about fights, i'm always speaking about what if "real life" fights!

Actually i never talking about comics fights, i always talking about fights by fact! By fact, The HULK always wins easily against Thor, no doubt. That's why i hate this forums - no science here! I know what you might say: "Science? What science? It's all fictional." That what you would probably say. Arguing with somebody in this forum is when they showing you prints of comic heroes' "feats". It's really hard to see when they trying to tell that this prints is a proof. But i'm speaking about "real life".

By the way, did you saw "leak" of Spider-man in Avengers Age of Ultron after credit scene? It's logically looks like a fake, but one thing: How did they found this video? And it also looks realistic. But again one thing: They said that The Avengers Age of Ultron won't have scene after credits.

No Caption Provided

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

1st: Thor

2nd: Hulk

3rd: Iron Man

4th: Cap

5th: Hawkeye

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor. he has the Odin Force

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@s1ckb0y: OP says he doesn't.

But Thor still wins.

TheOneWho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By TheOneWho

@noone301994:Difficult to not insult you after shit you have done! Why do you response to me, when you have no smart thoughts? Well, seems you think i'm a heckler and all i told to you is iterated. You find it's funny, my posts are long and uninteresting for you?!! Ok, fine, just fuck off! All you shown was disrespective. Don't write to me, i will not read your posts, no response to you anymore! Bitch!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in orgy.

MaestroLivez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Almost positive war hulk is the most skilled in combat version and 2nd strongest to world breaker so pretty sure he sends Thor to the tooth fairy for knocking his face in

Avatar image for thenumber1supersoldier
thenumber1supersoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean cap could just lift mjolnir and trump everyone else hahahaha

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#134  Edited By MasterKungFu

thor

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulk stomps for the majority. The only chance Thor has is if he uses his versatility

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this world war hulk. Then he lolstomps all of them since Thor doesn't have OF.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers